The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 48

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The two families swam around the pool and groped at one another. Kim and Sally grabbed at their brothers and the parents fondled each other. Anne announced it was time to go after a half an hour of the roughhousing. She stood in chest deep water and massaged her husband's limp penis as she told her children to get ready to go.

Sally and Tom went into the pool house and grabbed towels for themselves and their parents. Once they were dried off, Sally dressed by the table she had tossed her clothes on while her brother went up to Jack's room. Anne and Marc dressed in the family room and went back out to the pool when they were finished.

"I will see you in the morning Marge," Anne said.

"Are you coming over tomorrow Anne?" Marge replied.

"Yes, don't you remember? Don and Marc have to meet with Sam Mitchell and Jerry about the trust and we were going to go shopping."

"That's right, I guess I forgot. Okay Anne, see you in the morning. By the way, what time?"

"We'll be here about nine, the guys have to be at Jerry's office at ten thirty."

Tom and Sally told their cousins goodbye and left with their parents.

Don and Marge climbed out of the pool and went to the hot tub. When Kim saw them sitting in the tub, she too climbed out and went to join them, calling to her brother to come with her.

The two teens slipped into the churning hot water and settled back. Kim began to slide around closer to her dad, but he put his hand on her shoulder and stopped her from getting too close. Kim looked into her father's eyes, searching for an indication of why he kept her at arm's length.

"Did I do something wrong dad?" She asked.

"No Kim, and you're not going to either." Don said sternly.

Tears filled her eyes and she looked at her mom. Marge forced a smile and shook her head no.

Kim began to cry softly. "I don't understand. The last time we were in here you let me "

Don stopped her and said. "Kim, I love you very much and you're a beautiful young woman, but what happened, can never happen again."

Tears began to run down Kim's cheeks. She felt shunned by her dad and couldn't understand why he was doing it to her. She wanted so much to touch him and to feel his penis in her hand, her mouth, and her vagina. She wanted to experience the closeness she felt when she made love with her brother, with her dad.

Marge moved around, sat next to her daughter and put her arm around her shoulders. She pulled the confused girl close and rubbed her back.

"Honey," Marge said, "Your father and I have talked about this and we realized we both made a big mistake by letting you two touch us and touching you. I know that you don't understand right now, but you will when you get a little older."

Kim pulled away from her mom, got out of the hot tub and grabbed a towel. She dried herself quickly, threw the towel on the floor and ran from the room.

Don climbed out of the tub and picked up a towel.

"I'll go and talk to her," he said as he rubbed himself with the towel.

Don finished drying off and went into the family room. He picked up his underwear and slipped them on before going to Kim's bedroom. Don knocked on her door and waited for an answer.

"What do you want?" He heard his daughter say.

"Kim, I think we should talk."

"I don't want to talk to you or anyone else," she shouted.

Don opened her door and walked into her room. Kim was under the covers, lying on her stomach with her head turned away. Sitting on the edge of his daughter's bed, Don put his hand on her back and began to stroke her slowly.

"Kim," he said, I don't want you to be upset with me, not over something like this. I know you're hurt but it just has to be this way."

"I thought you liked it when I touched you last night daddy," she said, her head still turned away.

"I did Kim I liked it far too much. If I hadn't stopped you when I did I would have done something that I may have regretted for the rest of my life."

"Why? I wanted you to. It isn't like you were forcing me to do something that I didn't want to do." Kim said as she rolled onto her back and looked into her father's eyes.

Don wiped away her tears, with his fingertips, and smiled at her. He stroked her damp hair as he gazed into her red eyes.

"I know that I wasn't forcing you Kim, but it just isn't right for a man to have sex with his fifteen-year-old daughter. Parents are supposed to protect their children, not do the things I was thinking of last night."

"You mean that you wanted to you know?"

"More than anything Kim. Like I said before, you are a very beautiful young woman. Any man, in his right mind, would jump at the opportunity to make love to you. It just isn't going to be me though, I'm not going to run the risk of you hating me, or loosing everything we have."

"I wouldn't hate you I love you, and I just want to show you how much."

"You don't have to show me you love be that way Kim, I know that you love me. I want us all to be happy and have fun, but not by you and I having sex, or your mom and brother."

Kim sprang up and threw her arms around her father's neck. She was still naked and Don could feel her breasts pressing against his arms. He hugged her and held her close.

"I'm so sorry daddy," she sobbed. "I feel so bad for acting like I did."

"It's okay honey, you don't have to be sorry. I think we can all have a good time together and do a lot of things that doesn't include you and I having sex."

Kim took her arms from around her father's neck and leaned back. She looked straight into his eyes and stood up on her bed.

"Do you still like to see me naked?" She said, slowly turning around.

Don broke out in laughter and smacked her on her bottom.

"Yes Kim, I still like to see you naked. Now you'd better got some sleep, you have school in the morning."

Kim dropped back onto the bed and her dad covered her up. He leaned over, kissed her on the forehead and told her good night.

"Good night dad, I love you."

"I love you too Kim, now go to sleep."

Don turned off her lights and closed her door as he left the room. He was about to go back downstairs when he noticed that his bedroom light was on.

"Is everything shut down downstairs?" Don asked his wife as he walked into their room.

"Yes Don, Jack took care of it."

"Did you talk with him?"

"Yes, we had a nice chat. He understands perfectly. How did it go with Kim?"

"Everything is fine Marge, we straightened it out between us."

The two discussed the substance of the conversations they had with their children. Don climbed into bed and waited for his wife to join him. Marge turned off the lights, removed her clothes and climbed in next to him.

"It must have been very hard for you," she whispered.

"What?"

"Not making love to our daughter." Marge said as she rubbed her hand over his chest and down to his hard penis.

"Very hard, but you know we can't do that with our kids, it just isn't right."

"I will take care of you sweetie."

Marge pulled the covers back, scooted down and pulled Don's boxers off. She took his penis into her mouth and slowly began to coat it with her saliva. Twisting her around, Don buried his face between her legs and licked her vagina. She removed his penis from her mouth and rolled onto her back.

"I want you to eat my pussy and fuck my mouth Don."

Lowering himself, Don placed his penis between her breasts and rubbed back and forth. Marge put her hands on the sides of her breasts and squeezed them around his member. Each time he would slide back, Marge would extend her tongue and lick his dangling balls.

"Tit fuck me with your big cock," she groaned.

Don continued to push his penis between her soft mounds and leaned down. He covered her crotch with his mouth and pushed his tongue between the folds of her hairless labia. When he began to nibble her clitoris, she pushed his hips up, grabbed his shaft and took him into her mouth.

Marge sucked on him as he drove his penis into her throat. He put two fingers into her hot tunnel and pumped them in and out. She groaned around him as he pushed his fingers into her as deep as he could.

Don pulled his fingers out of her vagina and pushed his fingertip against her tight puckered anus. When she felt him probing her anus, Marge spread her legs wider, put her feet flat on the bed and pushed against him. She put her hands on his hips and pushed him up, causing his penis to come out of her mouth.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Put your finger in my ass and fuck me with it."

Marge wrapped her hand around his penis and directed it back into her mouth. She put her fingertip against his anus and pushed it into his tight opening. Don stuffed his finger into her butt and together they fingered one another and devoured the other's sex.

Removing Don's penis from her mouth and her finger from his anus, Marge squirmed out from under her husband and flipped onto her stomach. She pulled her legs up and stuck her bottom into the air.

"Fuck me," she yelled.

Don knelt behind her and entered her vagina, sinking his full length into her heated hole. He reached under her and grabbed her hanging breasts. He pulled back on them, driving his penis in and out of her. Marge dropped her shoulders onto the bed, reached behind her and pulled her butt cheeks apart.

"In my ass! Put your thick cock in my ass and fuck me."

Don pulled out of her wet vagina, grabbed his penis and pressed it against her anus. She pushed back and the head popped past her tight ring. Grabbing her hips, he slowly worked his manhood into her, stretching her as his penis sank into her bowels. He could feel her anus quiver and grasp his shaft as he slowly withdrew and pushed back in.

Marge released her cheeks and moved one hand between her legs and the other to her breast. She rubbed her clit and pulled on her nipple as her husband continued to thrust in and out of her anus.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum!" She screamed into the bed. "Harder, fuck my ass harder!"

Don increased his speed, slamming his penis into her tight bottom as she pulled at her clit and nipple. She began to buck wildly against him and yell incoherently into the mattress as her orgasm took over her body.

Twisting and turning her butt against Don's thrusting penis, she pushed two of her fingers into her vagina and pressed against the thin membrane that separates her vagina from her bowels. She could feel Don's penis against her fingertips as he moved in and out of her anus.

The pressure of her tight butt and the feeling of her fingertips against his penis sent Don over the edge. He gripped her hips tightly, slammed his manhood into her and threw his head back. He exploded, sending his hot cum into her bowels and let out a loud groan. Marge cinched her muscles and milked his pulsing penis until she had squeezed the last drop of his seed out of his penis and into her bottom.

Sweaty and exhausted, they collapsed onto the bed. Don's flaccid penis slipped from her and he quickly moved so the soft flesh was lying on her butt. For several minutes, they lay lifelessly, breathing hard. Finally Don rolled onto his side, next to his wife, and stared up at the dark ceiling.

"I really needed that!" Marge said. "It's been a long time since you fucked my asshole."

"I still love your tight ass honey, it drives me nuts when I have my cock up there."

Slowly the two climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom. Don turned on the shower and they both got in and stood under the hot spray. Marge took a bar of soap and washed her husband, bending down and kissing his limp penis when she had rinsed the soap away. Don used her puff and bathed her, being careful when he washed between her butt cheeks. When they were finished, they stepped out, dried themselves and returned to the bedroom.

Marge looked at the sheets and saw that they had soiled them badly. She asked Don to help her and they stripped the bed. Still naked, she went down the hall and took clean sheets from the linen closet.

On her way back, she stopped to check on Kim and found her sound asleep. The young girl was lying on her back, her arms out from her sides, and the covers off her nude body. Marge slipped into her room and pulled Kim's blankets over her, kissing her on the cheek before returning to her own room.

Marge and Don put the fresh sheets on their bed, turned off the lights and climbed in. They snuggled up to one another and began to kiss passionately. Marge opened her mouth and sucked her husband's tongue. After a few minutes, they stopped their kissing and Marge rolled away, on to her side. Don scooted up to her and spooned his body against hers, draping his arm over her side. Marge guided his hand to her breast, wiggled her bottom against him and told him good night.

Kim and Jack came downstairs the next morning, dressed for school, and sat at the kitchen counter. Marge put their breakfasts in front of them and asked how they slept.

"I slept like a baby," Kim said. "Where is dad this morning?"

"He'll be down in a few minutes sweetie, he was getting dressed when I left."

Don walked into the kitchen and Kim jumped off her stool and scurried over to him. She put her arms around his neck, kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear.

"Your not mad at me are you?"

Don hugged her and assured her that everything was just fine. She returned to her stool and he poured a cup of coffee.

"Good morning dad," Jack said.

Don took a sip from his cup and said, "Morning Jack. What do you two have planned for after school?"

"I'm going to Megan's house to work on my algebra," Jack replied.

"Are you having trouble with your math Jack?" Don said.

"Yes, and if I don't do well on my mid-term exam, I might not pass the class. Megan said she could help me so I'm going to let her."

"How about you Kim, any plans?" Marge asked her daughter.

"No, not really," Kim said.

"Your father and Uncle Marc have an appointment and I'm going shopping with your Aunt. If we aren't home when you get back from school, could you do a few loads of laundry for me please?"

"Sure mom, I'd be happy to. Anything special I should do?"

Marge told Kim that it didn't matter what laundry she did, it all needed to be done. The two siblings finished their breakfast and left for school.

Anne and Marc walked into the kitchen, poured themselves coffee and sat at the counter. The men talked about what they might expect at the meeting with their money manager and Jerry Stone and the women tried to decide where to shop.

After an hour or so, Marc and Don left and headed for Jerry's office. Marge sat with Anne and began to tell her about the things that had happened with Kim and Jack and the discussions she and Don had had with them.

"Kim wanted to have sex with Don?" Anne said.

"Yes, and she was very upset that her father didn't want to. Don explained the ramifications to her and I think she accepted his explanation. I had the same talk with Jack, but he wasn't upset at all."

"I don't know how I would react if Tom wanted to make love with me, or if Sally wanted to do it with Marc. I hope we never have to cross that bridge," Anne said.

The telephone rang and Marge got up to answer it. She talked for a moment and returned to the counter.

"That was Liz, she wanted to see if Megan could spend the weekend after next with us. She and Jerry have to go out of town for business," Marge said.

"Is Megan going to stay?"

"I told her that it was no problem. When I told her that we were going shopping, she asked if she could join us."

"Is Liz coming over?"

"Yes, she will be here shortly and then we can go."

The two women chatted for a while and Marge went to the door when she heard the bell. She let Liz in and they all sat at the counter and drank coffee.

"How are things going Liz? We haven't talked in a few days," Anne said.

"Things couldn't be better. Megan is as happy as I have ever seen her and she is finally putting on a little weight. Jerry and I have been fucking like a couple of rabbits, neither of us can seem to get enough," Liz said with a chuckle.

"You seemed to have changed quite a bit in a very short time Liz," Marge said.

"I know, and I don't know how to explain it. It is like a dam busted and all of the pent up desires I had are flowing out of control. Mind you, Jerry has never complained and neither have I," Liz said. "Sex is rather nice when you start to enjoy it!"

All three of them laughed and changed the subject. They talked about their children and the upcoming trip Liz and Jerry were taking.

"Jerry has a meeting on Friday morning in New York City, and then we are going to do some shopping and maybe catch a show. You two should have Don and Marc take you to New York, we could have a ball there for a couple of days," Liz said.

Marge and Anne talked about going, they had never been to New York, or anywhere else, and they thought it would be fun.

"That's a wonderful idea Liz, we would love to go," Anne said. "Do you think we should ask Bob and Dianne if they would like to come along if it works out?"

"That would be great if all of us could go," Marge said. "What about the kids, what will we do with them?"

"Well," Anne replied. "The girls could stay here and the boys could stay at my house. I think we can trust them to behave for a couple of days."

The three women continued to plan the trip. Marge looked at the clock and decided that she would call Dianne to see if she and Bob were interested. She picked up the phone, dialed the Phillips' phone number and waited for an answer. When she got the answering machine, she left a message for Dianne to call her.

"She must be teaching, she won't answer the phone when she is. Dianne treats her home schooling just like the kids were in a regular school and never interrupts her classes." Marge told Anne and Liz.

"Well girls," Anne said. "I think it is time to go shopping. I will need a new dress if we are going to go to the theater."

"We can go shopping, but we should wait until we get to New York to buy new dresses, they have the best shops there." Liz said as they left the house.

While the three women were driving to the mall, Marge's cell phone rang. She answered and talked with Dianne, telling her the plan to go to New York. After they talked for a few minutes, Marge hit the end button and put her cell phone back into her purse.

"Dianne said she would talk to Bob and see if they could afford the trip," Marge informed them. "She thought the idea of having the girls stay at my house and the boys staying at Anne's was good. She didn't think that there would be any trouble."

Liz took out her phone, called her husband's office and told the receptionist to put her through to Jerry. When she got him on the phone, she told him of the plan and asked him to convey the information to Don and Marc. After a few moments of silence, Liz wrapped up her conversation and told her friends everything was set.

"Jerry will have the office travel manager make all the necessary arrangements for us," Liz said. "The partners have good connections for hotels in some of the major cities."

Anne pulled into the mall parking lot and found a spot to park. The three women left the car and headed for the stores, chattering about their upcoming trip. While they were going from store to store, Jerry called Liz and told her that all of the necessary reservations had been made and asked if she thought the entire group should meet at the club for dinner and to discuss the trip.

Covering the phone with her hand, Liz said, "Would you guys like to meet for dinner tonight at the country club? Jerry would like to talk about next weekend."

"Sounds good to me," Marge said. "Is he going to call Bob and Dianne?"

Liz nodded yes to Marge and told her husband that they would love to go to the country club tonight. When she was done talking, she hung up and dropped the cell phone into her purse.

When school let out, Jack left the building and waited for his sister in the parking lot. Kim came through the door with Sally and he tried to hurry her up.

"Are you ready to go Kim?" Jack asked impatiently.

"What's the big hurry Jack?" Kim said, knowing that he was going to go over to Megan's house to study right after he dropped her off.

"Don't be a brat Kim, you know that I'm supposed to meet Megan this afternoon to study." Jack said.

Tom came out of the school and joined his sister and cousins. He said that he saw Megan coming down the hall and she wanted Jack to wait for her.

When she came outside, Megan kissed Jack and told him that she was going to head home and she would meet him there. She talked with Jack for a moment and left for her car.

Kim hooked her arm into her brothers and started towards his truck. "So what are you two going to study?"

"My algebra, I'm flunking and Megan said she would help me," he said.

"Do you think you can pass if you work hard?"

"I hope so Kim, I really need to pass the class, or I will end up in summer school."

"That would suck, you wouldn't be able to fish as much as you would like to."

Jack and Kim got into the truck and Jack drove out of the lot onto the main road. He pulled up next to Megan at a stoplight and peered down into her car. When Jack beeped the horn, she looked up at him and waved.

When Jack waved back at her, Megan hiked her skirt up and exposed her legs to him. Jack began to chuckle and Kim quickly removed her seatbelt and leaned over to see what her brother was laughing at. Just as Kim looked down, Megan spread her legs slightly. Seeing Kim looking at her too, she waved again and pulled away when the light turned green.

"You can see the drivers in the other cars real good from up here Jack," Kim said.

Jack smiled and said, "Yes I can, and it's quite a view sometimes. You would be surprised how many girls have no idea that I can see them."

Kim put her hand on her brother's lap and asked, "Have you ever seen anyone do this?"

Slowly rubbing him, she felt his penis begin to grow. She gripped him through his dress slacks and moved her hand up and down.

Jack shook his head no and Kim pulled his zipper down. She put her hand into his fly, wrapped her hand around his penis and pulled it out through the opening. Kim began to stroke him as he drove down the main road.

"Or how about this?" she said, as she increased the speed of her hand.

Jack groaned and said, "No, I've never seen anyone do that."

"Well then," she giggled, "I'm sure that you've never seen anyone do this then."

Kim bend down and took her brother's hard penis into her mouth. She licked and sucked on him as Jack turned onto their street. Feeling the steering wheel rub against the side of her head, Kim sat up, moved back to her side of the truck and she stared at Jack's erect penis, still pointing up from his pants.

"Aren't you going to put that thing away?" she giggled.

Jack pulled into the driveway and up to the garage. He turned off the truck, pushed the button on the garage door opener, and turned to Kim.

"You took it out, you put it back."

Kim smiled, scooted next to her brother, and put his penis back into his slacks. She kept her hand inside his fly and rubbed him for a moment before pulling out and zipping up his pants.

Jack opened his door and got out of the truck. When he began to close his door, Kim yelled for him to stop and started out his door. Being as unladylike as she could, she swung one leg out of the truck, pausing so her brother could see that her skirt had risen high on her legs, and then the other.

"Why don't you just undress out here Kim? You're giving anyone that might be looking a show."

"Do you want me to take off my clothes out here on the driveway Jack, I will if you ask."

Jack thought for a moment and decided to call her bluff. He knew that she would never undress outside like that.

"Sure Kim," he chuckled, "Go ahead, and take off your clothes."

Kim detected the doubt and sarcasm in his voice, and grinned. She unbuttoned her skirt, pulled the zipper down and stepped out of it. After handing her skirt to Jack, she removed her blazer and draped it over his arm. One by one, she unfastened the buttons of her white shirt, took it off and handed it to her brother.

"You didn't think I would do it did you Jack?" she said to her stunned brother.

Jack smiled and looked at Kim as she stood on the driveway in her underwear.

"I've seen you in bathing suits that revealed more than that," he said, laughing at her.

Kim got a devilish grin on her face and said, "Fine!"

Reaching behind her, Kim unhooked her bra and let it slide down her arms. She rolled her white panties down her legs and handed Jack the two garments. Dressed in only her knee socks and saddle shoes, she started to walk towards the house.

Kim looked back over her shoulder, wiggled her bare bottom, and said, "There!"

Jack followed his sister into the house and up the stairs to her bedroom. He placed her clothing on her bed and walked over to her.

"You are a nut!" he said, putting his arms around the near naked girl and hugging her.

Kim looked into her brother's eyes and smiled. She put her arms around his waist and hugged him to her body.

"You'd better be careful what you ask me to do Jack. Like I said before, I will do anything for you."

"I know you told me that Kim, I just didn't think you would strip outside like that but I did really enjoy it."

Jack released Kim and headed for his room to change his clothes. She followed him into his bedroom and began to undress him as soon as he stopped moving. Kim removed his jacket and tie and then started to unbutton his shirt. When she had undone the last button, she pulled the shirt out of his slacks and down his arms.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm helping you get undressed Jack."

Kim knelt on the floor, untied Jack's black shoes, and slipped them off his feet. Rising up from her bent-over position, she undid his belt and the button on his pants. She pulled the small tab on his zipper and lowered his slacks to his ankles.

"Pickup your foot," she said, pulling the pant leg off when he did. "Now the other one."

Jack stood in only his boxers and socks, his sister still kneeling on the floor in front of him. When Kim reached for the elastic waistband of his underwear and began to pull them down, he stopped her.

"Kim, I have to get over to Megan's house," he said, gripping his shorts.

"I know," she replied, still tugging at his boxers, "but you are going to shower, aren't you?"

"I wasn't planning on it, I was just going to put on jeans and a shirt and then leave," Jack told her and released his grip on his underwear.

When she had his boxers down to his knees, she said, "What if Megan wants to do this?"

Kim leaned forward and ran her tongue along the underside of her brother's hard penis, circling the helmet shaped head when she reached it.

"Or this?"

Kim took him into her mouth and bobbed her head over his penis, letting more than half of it pass her lips. She let him slip out of her mouth and watched as his penis snapped up against his stomach.

"You want your cock to be nice and clean don't you?"

Jack laughed, stepped back and pulled her to her feet. He let his eyes travel from Kim's head to her feet and back, taking in her nude body.

"I guess you're right, I will jump in the shower."

Jack removed his socks, walked into his bathroom and turned on the shower. He stepped into the stall and let the warm water cascade over his head. Hearing the glass door open and close, he opened his eyes and saw Kim standing in the shower stall with him.

Smiling, she took the bar of soap from its holder and began to rub it over his body. She started at his neck and quickly covered his torso with suds. When she reached his crotch, she put the soap down and used her hands to wash his genitals. Jack moaned softly as his sister covered his penis with soap and gently massaged his balls.

"If you keep that up I'm going to cum," he said, slowly moving his hips and sliding his penis through her slippery hands.

Kim dropped to one knee, grabbed the bar of soap and washed his legs. When she finished his feet, she told him to turn around and she started up the backs of his legs. Kim covered his bottom with soap and caused Jack to jump when she ran her fingers between his cheeks and touched his anus. She washed his back, put down the soap and pressed her body against his.

Pouring a small amount of shampoo onto his head, Kim washed her brother's hair. When she was finished, she reached around and wrapped her hand around his erect shaft and began to stroke him.

"There now, don't you feel nice and clean?" She said as she increased the speed of her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.