The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 47

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 47 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tom carried his suitcase and camera bag into the house, set them on the floor, near the stairs, and went to look for his mom and dad. They were sitting in the family room reading and listening to music on the stereo.

"Hi mom, hi dad," he said as he walked into the room.

"Hi Tom," his mom said. "How was your trip?"

"It was great mom, I learned a lot about photography and developing color film," Tom replied.

Tom sat on the couch, near his mother, and told her and his dad about the workshop and the hotel room. After they had talked for about fifteen minutes, Tom asked where his sister was.

"I think she is in her room," Anne told her son.

Tom left the family room, picked up his things and went upstairs. He put his suitcase and camera equipment in his room, went to Sally's bedroom and walked in.

Sally was seated at her desk and surfing the Internet when he walked up behind her.

"You shouldn't be looking at that stuff," he said, startling her and pointing at the photo on the screen.

Spinning her chair around to face her brother, Sally jumped to her feet and threw her arms around his neck. Tom's arms automatically circled her and he hugged her to his body.

"Welcome home Tom, I have missed you so much!" She said and then kissed him full on the lips.

Tom kissed his little sister back, receiving her probing tongue in his mouth. The two held the kiss for several moments, and then Sally broke it off.

Gazing up into his eyes, Sally smiled brightly at her big brother. She could feel his hands rubbing over her back and down to the top of her bottom.

Taking her arms from his neck, she said, "I want you to tell me all about your weekend."

Sally pulled him over to her bed and they sat down near one another. Folding her legs under her butt, Sally stared into her brother's eyes, mesmerized by his presence. She was wearing a sports bra and a pair of Lycra shorts, having planned to workout in the basement before her brother got home.

"Did you have a good time? Did you learn a lot about taking pictures?"

Tom stopped her, "Slow down. Yes I had a good time and we learned so much about photography."

"What did they teach you?"

"Lisa and I learned about lighting, filters, color processing and a bunch of other stuff."

Tom glanced at his sister's crotch, the way she was sitting had her tight shorts pulled into her and he could see the outline of her puffy labia.

"So kid, what are you looking at on the computer?" Tom pointed at the monitor and the picture of a naked girl it displayed.

"I was just checking out a few sites, I wanted to see how to pose for you." Sally said, blushing slightly.

"That's cool, show me what you've found."

Sally went to the computer and started to open several photos of nude teenage girls. She came to one that showed a girl lying on her back with her knees pulled back to her shoulders and her butt in the air.

"Wow!" Tom said. "That looks like it would hurt."

Sally giggled as the two of them studied the photo. "Check out this one," she said, clicking the mouse on a button.

The same girl had her legs under her arms now and her fingers were pulling her vaginal lips apart.

"She must be some kind of gymnast," Tom said. "She's very flexible."

Sally got up from her chair, went to her bed and tried to imitate the girl in the photo. She pulled her legs back towards her shoulders but was unable to get them into the same position. Tom watched as she pulled and wiggled. Her shorts pulled into the crack between her butt cheeks and defined her firm globes. Finally she gave up and returned to her desk chair and continued to look at more pictures.

"It's not as easy as it looks," she said. "I wish I could learn to do that though, it would be a great position to make love in."

Tom felt his penis flex in his pants when he heard her remark. He thought about the girl in the picture and how she was fully exposed.

Sally brought up a few more photos and stopped when she came to one of a girl tied spread eagle on a bed. Her arms and legs were bound to the bedposts with what looked to be nylon stockings.

Spending a few moments looking at the picture, Sally felt her heart begin to race slightly as she closely examined the photo.

"Would you like to tie me up Tom? You could do anything you wanted to do if I couldn't move."

"Does that picture turn you on Sally?"

Sally nodded and said, "Yes it does. I wonder what it would be like to be helpless and have a guy take advantage of me."

Tom's penis was fully extended now and felt uncomfortable in his slacks. He reached into the waistband and adjusted himself, pointing his hard-on straight up. He watched the monitor as his sister brought picture after picture of girls in various states of bondage. Some were standing with their hands tied above their heads and others were bound to chairs or tables.

"How did you find these sites Sally?"

"Just following links from a site that Kim told me about. We have been checking them out for a few days now. When I find a good one, I email the address to her and she does the same for me."

"Do you like looking at pictures of other girls?"

"It's okay, I like to look at guys better, but there aren't many on the sites I've found."

"Have you found any good ones yet?"

"Well," Sally said, as she clicked on her bookmarks and selected a site. "There's this one."

Tom watched as the site loaded and his sister clicked on several links. Soon a picture of a nude guy with a girl kneeling in front of him appeared. She had her hand around his long hard penis and her mouth only inches away. As Sally clicked through the sequence of pictures, they showed the girl taking the guy into her mouth and giving him a blowjob. The last picture showed the girl with her face splattered with cum.

Sally clicked on a few more pictures showing guys engaged in various sex acts. When she found one of a girl standing on the floor with one leg up on a table and a guy behind her pushing his penis into her, she stopped.

"That looks interesting," Sally said. "Maybe we could try that sometime."

Tom looked at the photo and thought about Lisa. He wondered if she would try something like that with him. As he daydreamed about Lisa, he felt Sally's hand on his crotch. He turned to her and grinned.

"That does look interesting, I would like to give it a try sometime."

Sally giggled and squeezed his penis firmly. She thought about herself it the same position as the girl in the picture and her brother behind her. Tom was thinking about Lisa, but his sister's groping fingers made it impossible to concentrate. He put his hand on her back and rubbed slowly up and down.

Clicking the mouse, Sally changed sites and looked for more sexy photos. The two teens surfed around for a bit longer and then Tom moved his sister's hand from his crotch.

"I have to finish unloading my truck and take a shower," he said.

Sally stood up and walked towards the door, following her brother. They went downstairs and Tom went out to his truck while Sally went to the basement.

Tom pulled the cases with his lights out of the truck and carried them into the house. He went downstairs and put them on the shelves outside his darkroom. As he headed for the stairs, he heard music coming from the exercise room and went inside. Sally was on the treadmill running at a steady clip. She didn't see Tom enter the room and sit on the weight bench behind her.

As he watched her running, he couldn't help staring at her bottom. The white Lycra shorts Sally had on followed every nook and cranny of her trim body. She stopped the machine and climbed off. When she saw her brother sitting on the bench it startled her.

"Don't sneak up on me like that Tom, you scared the shit out of me!"

"I'm sorry, I was just enjoying the view, and I didn't want you to stop."

Sally grinned and said, "So you like to watch my ass when I run?"

Tom nodded his head yes and said, "You have a real nice ass Sally, especially in those shorts."

Sally turned her back to him, bent over and grabbed her legs just above the ankles and looked at him through her legs.

"You think I have a nice ass? Sometimes I think it is too big."

Sally ran her hands up the back of her legs and over her bottom. When she was bent over like she was, her butt formed a perfect heart shape.

Tom reached out and ran his hands over the silky material of her shorts and said, "Your ass is just fine Sally."

Standing up and turning to face her brother, Sally said, "Thanks, I'm glad you like it."

Sally straddled the weight bench facing Tom. She put her hands on his knees and gripped them firmly.

"So tell me big brother, did you and Lisa have a good time in the hotel room?"

Tom was caught a little off guard by her inquiry. He cleared his throat and nodded yes.

Slowly moving her hands over his thighs, Sally asked, "What did you guys do? I know Lisa was a virgin when you two left, is she still virgin?"

"No"

"Will you tell me about it Tom?"

"Sally, I don't think you really want to know what we did. I don't want you to get mad at me or hate me."

"I love you Tom! I'm not going to get mad or hate you because you have a girlfriend or because you had sex with her. I want you to be happy."

Tom told his sister about the things that he and Lisa had done while they were together in the hotel. He told her about the first night, the whirlpool tub and having sex with Lisa for the first time. He didn't go into any great detail, but he was sure that his sister knew most of what went on. As he talked, she continued to stroke his legs, getting closer and closer to his erect penis. When he glanced between her spread legs, he could see a wet spot forming in the crotch of her tight shorts.

Running his fingertips over the damp panel in her shorts, Tom said, "Does it get you hot when I tell you about making love with Lisa?"

"Oh yes," she panted. "It makes me all tingly inside. I hope you don't mind that hearing about you and Lisa turns me on."

Tom increased the pressure on her crotch and moved his fingertips up and down. He watched her smile and felt her hands slide up his legs to his crotch and begin to rub his balls through his slacks.

"I'm glad you're not mad at me for going out with Lisa, I really like her a lot."

Sally put both of her hands on her brother's cheeks and looked into his eyes.

"I know you do Tom and I'm glad you found someone. I love to make love with you and suck your cock and stuff, but I know that we can't be like a boyfriend-girlfriend. We will always have each other, I hope, and we will just have to accept one another's desire to date other people."

Tom put his arms around his sister and pulled her close to him. He stroked the back of her head and put her face into the crease of his neck. As he held her, he thought about the relationship his parents shared with their brother and sister and wished that it could be the same for him and Sally. After several minutes, he sat back and looked into her eyes.

"You haven't told me what you did while I was gone Sally. Did you have a good weekend?"

"Yes, Jack took Megan, Kim, the twins and I out on the boat Saturday. We went to a park and had lunch and then went to some island."

"I see, did you have fun with Brad?"

Sally told her brother about making out with Brad in the clump of bushes at the park and the phone call later that night. After she told Tom about her day, she said, "I'm going to take a shower. What are you going to do?"

"I think I will mess around in my darkroom for a while."

"Okay, I will see you in a little while."

Sally got up from the bench and leaned over to kiss her brother and planted her lips on his forehead. He watched as Sally left the room, wiggling her bottom as she walked.

Sally went to her room and took a quick shower while her brother went to his darkroom. Tom shuffled around the room, looking over all of the things that he had stacked on shelves and stored in the cabinets. Glancing at his watch, he noticed that it was still early and he had time to develop a roll of film.

Tom went upstairs and asked his mom about dinner. Anne told him that she would fix something in a little while.

"Cool," Tom said. "I'm going to work in the darkroom for a while and develop a roll of film."

Running upstairs to his room, Tom took a roll of the film he had shot at the workshop and headed back into the hallway. Stopping by his sister's bedroom, he went in and struck his head into her bathroom.

"I'm going to develop a roll of film from this weekend Sally, I will be down in the darkroom."

"Okay Tom," she said, poking her head out of the shower. "Wait for me so I can watch how you do it, I'll be done in a few minutes."

Tom acknowledged her and left the room. He went down to the darkroom and began to assemble the things he would need. After he had all of the necessary chemicals and the film tank situated so he could find them in the dark, he sat on the folding chair and waited for his sister.

While he waited, he thought about what Sally had said about the relationship between his parents and his Aunt and Uncle. He remembered the night on the beach and the things he had watched the four adults engage in. Tom also remembered the morning after Kim's party and the sex the four cousins had experienced together. Reaching between his legs, he began to rub his hardening penis. He lowered his zipper, reached into his fly and slowly stroked himself as he thought about the past months.

It wasn't that long ago that his only sexual release was masturbation and the thought of having oral sex was but a dream. Now, he was engaging in sex with his sister and his new girlfriend. He slowly ran his hand over his member and reminisced about his sister and cousin Kim performing oral sex in front of him and Jack and how turned on he became as he watched the two girls. He wondered if Lisa had ever had sex with another girl, or if she would be willing to try. He began to picture Lisa and his sister playing with one another when a knock at the darkroom door interrupted his thoughts.

"Come in," he said as he zipped his pants and got up to stand in front of the counter.

Tom was hiding his obvious erection when Sally rotated the darkroom door and stepped inside.

Looking at Sally, he noticed she had pulled her damp hair back and held in place with a large plastic clip. She was wearing a thin white bathrobe and a pair of slippers. She went to Tom's side and asked if he had waited for her. He could smell the fragrance of her shampoo and body wash as she stood very close to him.

"Yes, I waited for you," he said, taking a deep breath through his nose. "You smell really good."

"Thank you Tom."

Sally watch and listened as Tom explained each step of the process. He told her to stand still and he turned off the lights, sending the room into total darkness. As he loaded the film onto the reel, he told her what he was doing, even though she couldn't see. Once the loaded film reel was in the tank and the lid was secure, he turned on the lights.

Tom poured the developer into the tank and started the timer. He progressed through each phase of the process, still explaining his actions to his sister. Once he had completed the developing of the film, he put the reel into the rinse.

"It has to rinse for a while before we can look at the negatives," he said.

Sally jumped up on the counter and watched Tom put the things he was finished with away. She smiled as he scurried around, putting each item into its proper place.

"I don't know how you can keep this darkroom so neat and your bedroom such a mess."

Tom shrugged his shoulders and finished putting away the last bottle of chemicals. He glanced at Sally and saw that her robe was open below the belt that secured it around her waist and he could see her thighs. The deep tan she had gotten last summer was beginning to fade and her skin was becoming lighter.

"You're losing your tan Sally, you need to get some sun."

"I know! I wish I could get some sun, I'm going to be white in no time," she said, pulling her robe open and looking down at her legs.

Tom moved the folding chair so he was sitting right in front of his sister. With her robe open to the waist, he could see her pink flowered panties. He watched her run her hands along her inner thighs, stopping when they bumped into the cotton panel that covered her sex.

Scooting the chair closer, Tom put his hands on Sally's knees and began to rub her. He moved slowly up the tops of her legs, pausing just before he made contact with her hands, which were still against her crotch. Sally removed her hands and made room for her brother's. He moved closer to her crotch, sliding his hands back to her knees and then traveling back up her legs. Small goose bumps formed as he approached her covered crotch and traced the hem of her panties with his thumbs.

Sally untied the belt of her robe, pulled it open and revealed her body to her brother. She watched a smile form on his lips as his eyes traveled from her crotch to her breasts and back. When his thumbs pressed against her sex, she opened her legs wider to give him better contact. She moaned softly as his thumbs lightly stroked her labia through the soft material that insulated her moist slit from him.

Tom slipped his thumbs under the elastic that held her panties close to her legs and touched her bare flesh. He could feel the dampness of her slit as his thumbs gently pulled her lips apart. Using one of his thumbs, he dipped between the folds of her sex and pressed it into her opening. Sally leaned back on the counter, resting her back on the wall, and enjoyed the feeling of his penetration.

Bending forward, Tom placed his lips on her leg and kissed her soft flesh. He moved back and forth, from one leg to the other, flicking his tongue out to taste her. Each time he went from one leg to the other, he moved higher and closer to her crotch. Finally, Tom stood up, pulled the crotch of her panties aside, and kissed her mons. He outlined the thin strip of pubic hair with his tongue and then probed her clitoris.

Sally put her legs around his back and moved her heals to the back of his head. She pulled his face tight to her with her legs and groaned as his tongue replaced his thumb in her heated hole. Holding the strip of pink material away with one hand, he put his other hand on her breast and began to massage the firm globe. Her nipple felt hot against the palm of his hand, and when he took the hard protrusion between his thumb and finger, Sally arched her back.

"Suck my pussy and pull on my tits Tom," she moaned. "I love it when you do that to me."

Tom continued to lick at her vagina and roll her nipple. He felt her body shudder as she came, and flooded his tongue with her juices. Sucking gently on her slit, he tasted the sweet honey that drooled from her slit to his tongue. He lowered his tongue and pushed it between her butt cheeks, holding it just above her anus, and collected her cum as it trickled out of her vagina.

Feeling her relax her grip on the back of his head, Tom removed his mouth from her sex and put her panties back in place. He stood up and looked at his satisfied sister as she slumped against the wall.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he extended his hand to her.

Sally nodded and took his hand, pulling herself up into a sitting position. She slid off the counter and stood in front of Tom, wrapping her arms around his waist and laying her head against his chest. When she felt his arm go around her shoulders, she pulled him tighter to her warm body. Tom could feel the heat of his sister's nearly nude body against his and her breasts press into his chest.

"Do you want me to give you a blowjob?" Sally cooed. "You made me feel so good and you turned me on so much! I just love it when you kiss me down there and make me cum."

"I'm glad you liked it sis, I love to do it to you. As far as the blowjob goes maybe later, you just enjoy how you feel."

Sally reached between them, put her hand on his hard penis and squeezed it.

"Your cock wants to be sucked," she giggled. "I can tell by how hard it is."

"You don't have to do that just because I did you, it makes me happy when I make you feel good and I don't always expect anything in return."

"I know," she replied as she unfastened his slacks and lowered his zipper. "I like to make you feel good too."

Sally worked Tom's pants and boxers down his legs, knelt in front of him and took his penis into her mouth. As she snaked her tongue around the head, she detected the taste of his cum, left over from when Lisa had sucked him in the gas station bathroom. She removed him from her mouth and looked up into his eyes.

"It tastes like you already came today. Did Lisa do this for you earlier?"

Tom nodded and watched as she took him back into her mouth and began to suck on him. She slowly bobbed her head, letting his hard shaft glide between her lips. Gripping his penis with one hand and rubbing his naked butt with the other, she continued to orally massage him. Again she removed his penis from her mouth and gazed up at him.

"Can I ask you something without you getting mad at me?" She said as her hand stroked his saliva-slicked penis. "It's kind of kinky and sick."

"You can ask me anything Sally."

"Do you think that um sometime after you ah um would you let me suck your cock after you fucked Lisa sometime?"

Tom's penis jumped in his sister's hand as he thought about her sucking on him after he had made love to Lisa. He remembered when Sally had cleaned him, off after he had screwed Kim, and how much it turned him on.

"Sure, if you want to Sally."

Sally grinned up at him and put him back into her mouth. She removed the hand she had wrapped around him and put both of her hands on his butt. Pulling him towards her, she engulfed his entire length, gagging slightly as he slipped into her throat.

Tom began to thrust his hips and pump his penis in and out of Sally's throat. He could feel the tight opening grip the bulbous head as he pulled back, only to drive it into her again. When Sally felt his butt clinch, she pulled back and he exploded into her mouth. As spurt after spurt of hot cum rocketed into her, Sally swallowed rapidly, capturing every drop.

When Tom's penis stopped sending his seed into her mouth, Sally held him between her lips as pushed the softening member around with her tongue. She moved back and watched as her brother's flaccid penis dropped when she released it. Placing her hands on his hips, she pulled herself to her feet, rubbing her breasts along his body. She pulled him to her, looked up and kissed him.

Tom was panting, his knees still weak from the oral sex his sister had just preformed. He hung his arms over her shoulders to help support himself and took several deep breaths. Finally stable again, Tom gently pushed her away, reached for his underwear and pulled then up. Bending again, he gripped the waistband of his slacks, pulled them over his hips and fastened them.

"You just won't take no for and answer, will you?" He said as he pulled the tab of his zipper up.

"Not when it comes to having sex with you. I will do anything you want me to and maybe even something's you wouldn't think of."

Tom reached out, put his hands on her sides and slid them up to her breasts. He squeezed them briefly and then let them go and grabbed her robe. He folded one side over the other and tied the belt.

"Just what do you mean by that?" He asked her, and sat on the chair.

Sally sat on his lap, put her arms around his neck and her mouth near his ear.

"I mean just what I said, I will do anything in the way of sex you want to do," she said softly. "If you want to fuck my ass or my mouth or my pussy, it's fine with me. If you want to tie me up and do things to me that's fine too. If you felt like pulling my skirt up and doing me from behind in the school parking lot, or anywhere else, it's okay by me. I will try anything with you at least once."

Tom couldn't believe what he was hearing. It sounded like his little sister wanted to be one of those sex slaves that he had read about. The thoughts that raced into his mind caused his penis to flex beneath his sister's bottom.

"What about your boyfriend, or future boyfriends, don't you think that it might mess up your relationships with them? You're only fifteen now, I'm sure you will feel different when you get older and start to think about getting married and starting a family."

Sally leaned back a little so she could look into her brother's eyes. She got a very serious look on her face and cleared her throat.

"I don't care about other guys, not like I care about you Tom. When mom and dad are gone, you and I are the only family we'll have, except for Jack and Kim. I love you so much that some times I think I will explode when you look at me. When we make love it is the greatest feeling in the world, and when we just have sex, it is wonderful too. I think our life and our relationship is more than sex though, I feel that we are best friends too."

"I love you too Sally, more than anything in the world. It's just that things change. Think about it, several months ago we would hardly ever talk, except to fight or make silly remarks, and now things are very different. I don't know exactly what changed, but I like things this way much better than the way they were before. Something happened while we were up north on vacation between us, our cousins, our Aunt and Uncle and our parents. It might be the fact that we have money now, but I don't really think so."

Sally turned and straddled Tom's legs, facing him. She put her hands on his shoulders and gazed into his eyes for a few minutes.

"I don't really care how it happened Tom, I'm just happy it did. It is so much nicer now that we do things together, things other than sex. I know that I'm young, you are too, but that doesn't change the way I feel."

The two siblings continued to talk with each other about their feelings and future goals and desires. When Tom asked Sally about Brad, and their relationship, she giggled.

"Brad is a really nice guy and I like him a lot. We haven't gone all the way yet, but we probably will someday. He is so cute and always acts like a gentleman around me. His brother is cool too and is nice to Kim. I don't want Brad to think I'm easy so I'm careful about what I do with him."

Tom reached under Sally, put his hands on her bottom and moved her slightly. He was erect again and needed to adjust himself.

"Brad had better treat you like a lady, or he will have me to answer to. If he ever hurts you I will kick his ass, or any other guy for that matter!"

Sally felt her heart beat faster as she listened to her brother tell her he would protect her. She took his face into her hands and kissed him on the lips. The kiss began as a gentle one, but quickly accelerated into a passionate intertwining of tongues. The two siblings held their mouths tightly together and ran their hands over the other's body. Only when they heard their mom call them for dinner, did they reluctantly separate. Tom removed the film from the rinse and put it into the dryer. As they left the darkroom and started across the basement, Sally took her brother's hand into hers and held it firmly.

"I really love you Tom, as my brother and my lover," she said as they began to climb the stairs.

"I love you too kid," he said.

Tom released her hand and gave her a gentle smack on her butt as they ascended the stairway. Sally stopped, turned around, and smiled at him.

"So you want to spank me do you?"

Tom grinned, and smacked her again, this time a bit firmer. Sally ran ahead of him and into the kitchen.

"Mommy, mommy," she squealed, "Tommy is hitting me!"

Sally ran around behind her mom and hid from her brother like she would do when they were younger. Anne began to laugh and pulled Sally from behind her. She looked at her daughter and saw a glow in her cheeks and a sparkle in her eyes, and knew that the two kids had been doing more than hitting one another.

"Okay you two! Knock it off and get ready for dinner." Anne said to her children.

Sally hit Tom on the arm and then darted for the bathroom to wash her hands. Tom waited outside the bathroom door and when Sally stepped out, he grabbed her in a headlock and rubbed his knuckles on the top of her head. As she struggled with her brother, her robe came open.

"Your mother told you two to behave," Marc said as his eyes traveled over her exposed body.

Tom and Sally stopped their roughhousing and went into the dining room to eat. Sally fixed her robe and sat down next to her brother. Anne placed a platter of fried chicken on the table and went back to the kitchen to get the rest of the meal.

The family talked about school, the workshop, and Sally's day on the boat as they ate. Marc asked his children how they were doing in school and if they were ready for their mid-term exams.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.