The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 46

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 46 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lisa woke up Sunday and felt Tom's morning erection pressing against her naked bottom and his arm over her waist. She took his arm into her hand and pulled it up, snuggly under her firm breasts. Wiggling her bottom on his hard-on, Lisa glanced at the clock on the small table next to the bed. When she realized what time it was, she sprang out of bed and shook Tom by the arm.

"Wake up Tom!" She half shouted. "It's almost eight o'clock and we are going to be late."

Tom sat up and looked at his naked girlfriend as she hovered over him. Still half asleep, he reached for her, pulled her on top of him and held her tightly. He covered her lips with his and pushed his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply. Lisa melted into his arms and returned his passionate kiss, forgetting the time for a moment.

Stroking her back, Tom moved his hand over her naked flesh down to her round bottom and squeezed her. She moaned into his mouth, but suddenly broke the kiss.

Raising her head slightly and looking into his eyes she said, "I would love to make love to you right now Tom, but it is ten to eight. We have to be in class at nine and I still have to take a shower and get ready."

Tom released her and they both sat up on the edge of the bed. Tom rubbed the sleep from his eyes, not yet fully aware of the time.

"What did you say baby?"

"I said it is ten to eight and we have to hurry."

Tom looked at the clock and jumped to his feet when he saw the time. His hard penis swayed back and forth in front of Lisa's face as he stood near her at the side of the bed. She reached up and took him into her hand, stroking him lightly. Bending forward, she kissed the head of his engorged member and then let it slip into her open mouth. She sucked it as she moved her head and felt his shaft glide over her lips.

"We don't have time," she said, after letting his penis slide out of her mouth. "Maybe we can run up here during lunch, I would much rather eat you than the food they serve in class."

Tom pushed her onto her back, pulled her legs open and licked the soft folds of her sex. He pushed his tongue between her vaginal lips and probed her wet opening. After nibbling her clit with his teeth and tongue, he moved back and let her legs drop onto the bed.

"Me too," he said, licking his lips. "Now go and take a shower, I will get us some juice and bring you one."

Lisa slowly stood up, wrapped her arms around his waist and stretched up to kiss him. She let go and turned towards the bathroom, giggling as she walked away. Tom stared at her butt as she walked, watching it sway with each step. When she disappeared into the bathroom, he went to get the cans of orange juice from the refrigerator in the other room.

Returning to the bedroom, Tom could hear the shower running. He walked into the bathroom through the door that Lisa had left open. He announced his presence and set the cans of juice on the counter. He stepped in front of the toilet and forced his still erect penis down, pointing it at the bowl. Lisa heard him urinating and slid the glass door of the shower open. She watched as a sharp stream exited his penis and shot into the toilet in front of him. When he had finished, she observed how he shook the last drops from his member into the bowl. He turned around and saw her looking at him, and turned red.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait." He said, staring at her nude form as she stood in front of the open shower door. "I hope I didn't gross you out."

"Not at all honey," she said. "I have never seen a guy pee before, at least not with a hard dick. Doesn't it hurt to bend it like that?"

"A little, but when you got to go, you got to go."

Lisa giggled and returned to her shower, leaving the glass door open. Tom put the lid of the toilet down, sat down and watched her wash herself under the spray of the shower. He thought about the showers he had shared with her and with his sister in the past. He couldn't help but wonder how he would feel about Sally when he returned home. Would she still excite him as much as before? Would he still want to make love with her? Would she still want to make love to him?

Tom snapped back to the moment when he heard the water in the shower stop and watched Lisa pull a towel from the rack and wrap it around her wet body, tucking the end in between her breasts. She stepped out and took another towel, wrapped it around her head and smiled at Tom.

"Your turn."

Tom stood up and went into the shower stall. He turned on the water and began to wash his hair as Lisa watched him. He took the bar of soap and rubbed it over his body and rinsed the foam away. After turning off the water, he grabbed a towel and began to dry himself.

"I just don't understand how you guys can shower so quickly," Lisa said. "My two brothers can take their showers in half the time it takes me."

"Do you watch them too?" Tom said with a chuckle.

Lisa removed the towel from her head and rubbed it over her hair, letting it hide her face.

"I have seen them before," she said, her face still hidden from his view. "Haven't you ever seen your sister in the shower?"

"Yes... here's your juice," he said, trying to change the subject.

Lisa hung her towel on the rack and took the can of orange juice from Tom. She drank slowly and put the can back onto the counter. Picking up her blow dryer, she turned it on and pointed the warm air at her hair, using her fingers to fluff it. Tom watched her fixing her hair for a few minutes, and then he stepped in front to the sink to shave.

The two teens quietly went through their morning routines. Tom shaved and Lisa fixed her hair and began to apply her makeup. She thought to herself about the two of them and how much the things they were doing resembled her parents' activities, as they would share the bathroom. She felt overcome with joy as she thought about the relationship that was budding between her and Tom. She wondered when the next opportunity would present its self and they could spend time as a couple... alone.

Tom continued to watch Lisa in the mirror as she carefully combed her mascara into her eyelashes. He watched her apply a thin line of eyeliner and then lip-gloss.

"You don't need any of that stuff," he said, breaking their silence. "You are very pretty without it."

"Thank you, but I think I need it. It makes me feel better." Lisa replied, her heart pounding as she felt her love for Tom explode in her chest.

Lisa removed the towel that was concealing her naked body from Tom's eyes and hung it up. She pressed her breasts into his chest and laid her head against him, running her hands over his back and bare butt. Tom put his hands on her shoulders, pushed her away slightly and took her chin into his hand. He tilted her head up and kissed her lightly on her lips, being careful not to smear her lip-gloss.

"We had better get dressed," he said softly. "We wouldn't want to be late for class this morning."

Lisa released him and walked out into the bedroom. She selected a pair of panties and a bra from the drawer and started to put them on. With her mint green bikini panties in place, she fastened the back-clasp of her white lacy bra and adjusted the cups on her breasts.

"Pants or skirt?"

"What?" Tom said.

"Would you like me to wear pants or a skirt today?"

Tom smiled and said, "I like when you wear a skirt, but you wear whatever makes you feel comfortable."

Lisa took a short knit skirt from its hanger and pulled it up her legs over her hips. She selected a matching top, slipped it on and buttoned it. The skirt she picked out was very tight and she could see the outline of her panties as she inspected herself in the mirror. Pulling the skirt up around her waist, she removed her panties, replacing them with a red thong. She smoothed the skirt and looked into the mirror. Satisfied with the way she looked, she turned to Tom for his approval.

"How's this?"

"You look great Lisa!" Tom said as her tucked his polo shirt into his slacks and buttoned them. He pulled his zipper up and sat on the bed to put on his socks and shoes.

Once he was dressed, the two of them left the room and headed for the elevator. When the door closed and the elevator began to descend, Tom circled Lisa's waist with his arm and drew her close to him.

"We're here," Lisa said as the car stopped at the first floor.

Tom and Lisa steeped out and walked down the hallway, hand in hand, bumping their bottoms into one another as they made their way to the room that the photography classes were being held in. Tom led Lisa to the table in the back of the room and they both took sweet rolls and juice before walking to the table they shared with their new friends.

"Good morning," Barb said. "Running a little late today?"

"Morning Barb, morning Marty, yes we are. I overslept and so did Tom." Lisa said, sitting next to Barb. "We didn't even have time to eat breakfast this morning."

Tom and Marty, both sitting on the outside of the two women, greeted each other and the girls. They reviewed the syllabus for the day as the two girls continued to chat.

Barb could see the sparkle in Lisa's eyes and knew that she and Tom had taken their relationship to a new level. She glanced at her watch, and deciding they had some time before the class started, invited Lisa to accompany her to the restrooms.

"Well?" Barb said as she and Lisa walked down the hall towards the restrooms.

"Well what?" Lisa replied, knowing full well what the woman was alluding to.

"How was it? You've got that 'I got laid for the first time' look all over your face."

Lisa giggled and grabbed Barb's arm as they went into the restroom. "It shows that much?"

"Yes, you have a glow about you that can only mean one thing."

"We made love and it was so wonderful Barb. I think I'm really falling for him."

"Falling for him! Honey, you are head over heals in love with that guy."

"I know I am, he is the greatest guy I've ever known. Barb, when we made love for the first time I thought I was going to bust. Tom was so gentle and caring, it was just so... so, so loving and right."

Barb laughed, remembering the first time she had sex with her husband and how she felt. She hugged Lisa and said, "We'd better go, or we'll be late for the start of class."

Lisa smiled and followed her back to the conference room. The two girls took their seats, next to their guys, and opened the books they had in front of them.

The instructor stepped up to the podium, turned on the microphone and welcomed everyone to the last session. Frank explained that the class would end at one o'clock and that there wouldn't be a lunch today. He immediately started teaching the session, discussing artificial lighting. He reviewed the material that the students were to have studied the night before and his assistants aided him in setting up examples of light placements.

Just as the previous days' classes, this session seemed to fly bye. Soon Frank told the class that it was time for a break and invited them to enjoy the sodas, coffee and fruit that had been set out on the tables at the rear of the room.

"We only have about fifteen minutes," Lisa said to Tom. "Do you think we have time to run up the room?"

Tom laughed and put his arm around her waist, smacking her lightly on her rear before moving his hand to her hip.

"I wish we did," he said, "but I don't think we really have time."

Lisa smiled and guided him out of the room into the hallway. She glanced quickly in both directions before moving towards an exit near the doors to the conference room. Leading Tom outside into the cool morning air, she backed him into a corner of the building and put her arms around his neck.

"I just had to kiss you," she said, as she tiptoed up to touch his lips with hers.

They kissed and held one another, running their hands over the other's body. Tom put both of his hands onto her butt and pulled her up, pressing her breasts into his chest as his tongue explored her mouth.

Lisa moaned and ground her crotch against his hardening penis as she returned the kiss. When she felt his hands on her bare bottom, she quickly looked around to be sure they were not being observed. Once she was comfortable that no one could see their activities, she returned her lips to his and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Reaching between their bodies, Lisa covered Tom's penis with her hand and squeezed the firm member, moving her hand back and forth over the length of it. Again she looked around and then lowered his zipper and slipped her hand into his fly. She pulled his penis out through the opening in his slacks and continued to stroke his hot flesh.

"You feel so nice in my hand Tom," she cooed into his ear.

Feeling very bold, and a bit nasty, she leaned over and ran her tongue around the velvety head of Tom's erection. She opened her mouth and covered the head, allowing him to glide into her mouth and against the opening of her throat. Lisa gagged a little and removed him.

"I guess I have to get warmed up before I can do that."

"You're doing fine," Tom groaned. "If you keep it up I'm going to cum."

"Mmmmm, my favorite snack," she said.

Lisa bent her knees and sat on her heals in front of him, stroking his penis as she looked around again. Tom looked down and noticed that her skirt had risen high on her thighs and exposed the red thong panties she wore.

Putting her hands on his butt, she pulled him forward and licked the underside of his erection from the point it exited his slacks to the ridge under the head. She took him into her mouth and began to suck his swollen manhood as she bobbed her head and toyed with him with her tongue. Picking up the pace of her oral stimulation, she gagged again when the helmet shaped head pressed into the opening of her throat. She relaxed for a moment and then pressed forward, allowing him past the restriction and into her throat.

Lisa was having a little trouble breathing with his penis embedded in her throat and tried to breath through her nose. Her continuous swallowing and subtle gagging was bringing Tom near to his release.

"I'm going to cum Lisa," he groaned as he began to move his hips.

Lisa pulled back slightly and sucked on him as he slowly pushed his tool in and out of her mouth. She felt the first wave of his cum travel the length of his penis and splash against the back of her mouth. She wrapped one of her hands around him and jacked the part of his shaft between her lips and his slacks as he sent spurt after spurt of hot sticky semen into her sucking mouth.

When his ejaculations had stopped, she held him in her mouth and cleaned him with her tongue. She removed him from her lips and gently put his semi hard penis into his slacks.

"I love the taste and feel of you cock in my mouth," she said, and pulled the tab of his zipper up.

When she stood up, Tom put his hand between her legs and cupped her damp crotch.

"Does it turn you on when you do that to me?"

"Oh yes, I feel like I could cum by sucking you, if you lasted longer."

"I will have to work on that," he said as he hooked his finger under the material of her thong and parted her wet labia with his fingertip.

Lisa held onto his shoulders and opened her legs, giving his finger better access to her slit. She jumped when he briskly rubbed her clitoris and then plunged his finger into her vagina.

"That feels so good Tom," she moaned as she rocked her hips against his hand. "I just love it when you are inside of me. I wish you could put you dick into my pussy and fuck me right here."

Tom worked a second finger into her tight opening and pumped them in and out of her. Lisa's body tensed and she climaxed, gripping his fingers with her vagina. When the quivers subsided and her body relaxed, Tom pulled the thin strip of cloth over her heated crotch and held her close to him.

After a moment, Lisa pulled back, straightened her skirt and told Tom that they had better get back to the class. They went into the building and Lisa quickly walked to the bathroom to make sure she was presentable. Tom waited near the bathroom door and took Lisa by the hand when she came out. They went back to the conference room, grabbed a couple of sodas and returned to their seats.

Marty and Barb sat down in their chairs, next to Tom and Lisa.

"What did you guys do during the break?" Barb whispered to Lisa.

Lisa giggled, pointed to a spot on Barb's breast and said, "The same thing you two did."

Barb looked down, blushed, and tried to clean the spot of Marty's cum from her breast with a napkin.

"Oops," Barb said, "I must have missed a drop, and it's such a shame to waste any of it."

The two women laughed and glanced at the guys. They were relaxed in their seats with big grins on their faces.

"It looks like Marty likes to have his dick sucked as much as Tom does," Lisa giggled.

"I think he would rather have a good head job than fuck me sometimes." Barb said.

"I don't know yet, but I will call you and let you know as soon as I figure it out."

Lisa and Barb were laughing and the guys were staring at them.

"What is so funny?" Marty asked.

"We were just trying to decide if you guys liked our mouths or our pussies' better," Barb said, loud enough for both of them to hear her.

"I haven't made up my mind yet," Marty said. "I think I need another forty or fifty years to decide. How about you Tom?"

Tom blushed, cleared his throat, glanced at Lisa and smiled.

"I like everything about her," he said, avoiding any reference to their sexual activities.

Lisa stared into his eyes and her eyes filled with tears. She put her hand on his knee and squeezed him firmly, never breaking their eye contact.

Leaning into Tom, she wiped her damp eyes on his sleeve and kissed his cheek.

Frank started the final session of the workshop, but Lisa couldn't hear a word he was saying. Her thoughts were of Tom and how he avoided making any mention of their intimate moments. She felt a warm glow flow through her body and again she realized she was in love with him. Tom put his hand over hers and his touch sent jolts if excitement through her body.

Frank's words filled the room as he reviewed the past three days and the things the workshop had covered. Even though she tried to concentrate, the words were lost, Lisa was engrossed in the feelings she had for her new boyfriend and lover. Suddenly she remembered the night with her brothers and the things they had done together. Her feeling of warmth and love quickly turned to panic as she thought about what would happen if Tom ever discovered her secret.

Lisa's mind raced with the possible scenarios that could develop if Tom, or any of her friends, knew she had sex with her younger brothers. As she mulled the thoughts, she also realized that she really didn't want to stop doing things with Paul and Brad, after all, they had taught her, even showed her, how to give a blowjob and what it felt like to have a tongue in her pussy. She liked to play the game they had enjoyed for so long and wasn't sure if she was ready to give it up.

When one of the instructors placed a booklet in front of her, Lisa snapped out of her trance and looked around. The booklet contained the test she would have to complete in order to receive a certificate for the workshop. She listened to Frank give the last minute instructions for the exam and then opened the booklet to the first page.

Luckily, the answers came easily and Lisa moved quickly through the questions. The exam was open book, so she could refer to her notes when she was unsure of an answer. Lisa finished the test, closed the booklet and sat back in her chair. She watched as Tom completed his exam and closed his booklet, setting his pencil on the completed test.

One by one, the other students finished their exams and began to mill around the table in the back of the room. Tom and Lisa followed Barb and Marty to the table and selected cold drinks from the assortment that had been provided.

"So, how do you two think you did on the exam?" Marty asked.

"I think I did okay," Tom replied. "I only had to look at my notes a couple of times."

"I think I did fine too," Lisa said, her arm hooked through Tom's.

The four new friends stood in the back of the room and talked quietly, waiting for the last few class members to finish. They watched as two of Frank's assistants walked around and picked up the completed exams and took them the front of the room to be graded.

After about a half an hour, Frank announced that they had completed the grading and the students could pickup their exams. Tom, Lisa, Barb, and Marty walked to the front of the room and waited for their turn. Frank handed each of them their booklets and a framed certificate, indicating they had passed the workshop.

"I got a ninety eight," Tom announced. "How did you do Lisa?"

"I have a one hundred," Lisa said with a smile.

"That's great Lisa, I'm so proud of you," Tom said, and kissed her quickly on her lips.

Barb and Marty had also done very well and the four all congratulated one another. After making sure that they had each other's addresses and phone numbers, the four friends parted. Tom went to the front desk to settle his bill while Lisa looked around the gift shop.

"We're all set," Tom said, walking up behind Lisa. "The man at the front desk said that they have rented the suite and we need to get our things out as quick as possible."

"Does that mean that we won't have time to fool around?" Lisa asked.

"I'm afraid not, we have to pack and go."

Lisa looked disappointed about the fact that she and Tom wouldn't be able to make love one more time before they left. She held his hand as they walked out of the small gift shop and down the hallway towards the elevators. On the ride to their floor, Lisa snuggled up close to Tom.

"I'm really going to miss sleeping with you Tom, I like to wake up with you next to me."

"Me too Lisa. We can do this again sometime soon though. Marty and I talked about going to the lighthouse and spending a weekend with he and Barb. He said that we could bring Jack and Megan too, if we want to."

"I think it would be fun if the four of us could go, Jack and Megan are cool to hang around with and we really don't know Barb and Marty, it might be safer too.

Tom and Lisa stepped off the elevator and went to their room. After unlocking the door, Tom followed Lisa into the suite and then into the bedroom. Tom took their suitcases, put them on the unmade bed and opened them. Lisa began to remove her clothes from the dresser drawers and pack them into her bag.

"Are you going to change or ride home like that Tom?"

"I'm going to wear what I have on, how about you?"

"Me too, this skirt will make it easy for me to tease you while you're driving," she giggled.

"That's not fair Lisa, I have to keep my mind on the driving. If you start teasing me I may have to pull off the road and attack you."

"A girl can only hope," she said, as she pulled her tight skirt up her legs and exposed her red panties to him.

When Tom moved towards her, Lisa quickly pulled the skirt down and held her hand out like a cop at an intersection.

"Stop! You have to pack so we can get out of the room. If you start fooling around we will get in trouble with the hotel."

Tom kept coming towards her and reached for her breasts. He massaged the firm flesh and then moved his hands to her butt and pulled her to him. He kissed her on the forehead and squeezed her bottom as she pressed her crotch against his leg. Tom released her and turned around to finish packing. He took his things from the closet and folded them into the suitcase.

When the two had packed everything and closed their suitcases, Tom took one last look around to be sure they weren't forgetting anything.

"I think that is everything Lisa, are you ready to go?"

Lisa walked to the bathroom and said, "In a minute."

Tom took the bags to the door and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. When she walked though the bedroom door into the living room, Tom picked up the suitcases and followed Lisa out into the hallway. She pushed the button for the elevator and they stood quietly, waiting for the car.

Once Tom had put their things into the back of his Expedition, he opened the passenger door for Lisa and waited as she climbed in. She was careful not to let her tight skirt ride up too high on her legs as she swung her feet into the truck. Tom closed the door, went to the driver's side, and got in behind the wheel.

Lisa stared out the window of the truck as Tom pulled away from the hotel they had shared for the past three days. She felt a bit saddened by the thought of having to sleep alone in her own bed that night, but she still had enjoyed the time she and Tom had spent together. She thought back to the moment that Tom had first entered her and the mixed feelings of pain and pleasure. She remembered that she felt that he had entered her sole, not just her vagina. The complete connection of mind and flesh that she felt when he was in her was greater than any emotion she had ever experienced.

Glancing at Tom, she recalled the tender moments they shared and his shyness. She loved the way he would always let her set the pace of their lovemaking, never rushing her into anything. Lisa also wondered if she was the first girl he had ever had sex with. He seemed to know what he was doing, but she couldn't be sure. She thought about asking him, but decided not to, for fear she would make him upset.

"How are you doing over there?" Tom said. "You're very quite."

Lisa reached across the console and took his hand into hers. "I'm fine, just thinking about the past few days."

Tom smiled, he too was reminiscing their time together and was becoming excited by the thoughts. He could almost feel the wet heat of her vagina on his hardening penis as he thought about their couplings and the tender caresses that followed.

"Me too," he said. "I had such a great time with you."

Tom turned the truck onto the entrance ramp of the expressway and merged with the oncoming traffic. He turned on the cruise control and adjusted his speed to match the other cars and trucks on the road. After a half an hour or so of driving and talking about the workshop, Lisa leaned against the console and put her hand on his thigh.

"Too bad this console is in the way Tom."

"Why?"

"If it wasn't here, I could take your cock out and suck on it while you are driving."

Tom felt his penis jump in his slacks when her heard her talk about giving him a blowjob in the truck. She could see the lump forming and moved her hand up his thigh to his crotch. Lisa rubbed his hard-on through his slacks and cupped his balls when he opened his legs. She kept up her fondling for a few moments and then removed her hand.

"I'm sorry," she giggled. "You have to keep your mind on your driving."

Lisa moved away and put her back against her door. She pulled her legs up onto the seat and let her skirt rise on her thighs. While gazing across the truck at Tom, she fiddled with the buttons of her blouse, slowly unbuttoning them one by one. When Tom glanced at her, she pulled her shirt open slightly and exposed her bra-less breasts to him.

Tom's eyes widened when he saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. He kept moving his eyes from the road to her chest and back again as she opened her blouse wide and then covered herself.

Lisa began to giggle as she kept teasing Tom, flipping her blouse open each time he looked in her direction. She moved her legs apart and then back together, causing her tight skirt to creep up her legs and reveal her red thong.

"You are going to make me wreck the truck if you keep that up," Tom said, staring at her.

"I'm sorry Tom," she said, "I'll stop doing it."

"Don't get me wrong, I love looking at your body. You're very sexy."

Lisa smiled and waited for Tom to look her way again. When he did, she spread her legs as wide as she could, pulled open her shirt and wiggled her shoulders. While she was exposing herself to Tom, they heard the air horn of a passing semi truck. Lisa looked out the window to see the passenger of the large truck waving at her as it passed them.

Pulling her shirt closed and slamming her legs together, Lisa said, "Oops, I didn't think about anyone else being able to see me."

Tom laughed out loud. "Serves you right!"

Lisa's cheeks turned pink and she began to button her blouse. She turned in her seat and put her feet on the floor.

"I'm so embarrassed! I never thought about the fact that other people could see what I was doing, I just wanted to tease you a little."

"Well you've succeeded! I am so hard that I think my dick is going to rip through my pants."

"I make you excited, do I?"

"Yes, very excited! Not to mention the guy in the truck."

"Really? Do you think I made him excited too?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.