The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 45

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lisa felt Tom's penis begin to move against her bottom. She slid away from him, turned around, and knelt in the large tub between his legs. Reaching down, she wrapped her hands around his now rigid member and stroked it.

"Looks like this is ready," she said, shaking his penis under the water.

"Yup! Lets go take a quick shower and go to bed"

They got out of the whirlpool tub, went into the bathroom and Tom turned on the shower. Together they climbed into stall and Lisa began to cover his body with soap. When she had soaped his upper body, she knelt down and started on his legs. Working her way up from his feet to his crotch, she saved his genitals for last. Lisa soaped up her hands and took his balls into them, feeling their weight and size. She slowly stroked his penis, covering it with suds.

"You have a beautiful cock Tom," she said, as she rinsed away the soap.

Making sure he was completely void of any soap, she took him into her mouth and sucked him firmly. Beginning very slowly, Lisa moved her lips over Tom's hard tool, licking around the head, when it popped out of her mouth and then quickly engulfed it again. She kept up the sexy process until Tom began to move his hips and groan.

"That's enough for now lover boy, your turn to wash me."

Tom helped her up and applied the soap to her naked flesh. Just as she had done to him, he knelt before her to do her legs. When he came to her crotch, he washed it quickly, avoiding as much sexual touching as he could. When the two teens were rinsed, they turned off the shower and stepped out to dry themselves off.

Lisa used the blow dryer on her brown hair, while Tom rubbed his head with a towel. When he was finished, he went into the bedroom to wait for Lisa. He covered the mess they had made on the sheets with the covers and turned down the other side of the king sized bed. Sitting on the edge, he tapped his foot on the carpeted floor as he waited nervously for his new girlfriend. He thought about the things that the two of them could do together when they got home and the places they could go.

When Lisa walked out of the bathroom, completely nude, Tom's penis immediately began to fill with blood and rise up. She sat next to him on the bed, put her hand on his leg, and ran her fingertips along the top of his thigh. They sat and fidgeted on the large bed, both of them feeling a bit awkward. Even though they had enjoyed each other before, this was different, this time they had planned their lovemaking and didn't really know how to get started.

"Would you like a soda or something?" He asked her.

Lisa looked into his eyes, smiled, and shook her head no.

Tom put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. Taking her chin into his hand, he tilted her head back and covered her lips with his. They kissed each other and moved their tongues around inside the other's mouth. Pulling her back gently, Tom laid Lisa onto the bed and stretched out along side her. With their arms and legs intertwined, the two teens kissed and caressed each other.

Covering her breast with his hand, Tom gently massaged her flesh, enjoying the elasticity of the firm mound. He took her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and gently rolled it between his digits.

Lisa moaned into his mouth as they continued their slow and gentle explorations. There was no urgency in their movements this time, or need to rush through the experience.

Rolling him onto his back, Lisa rose up and hovered her face above Tom's. She covered his face with soft kisses, starting at his forehead and slowly working her way down to his neck. Tom felt like electrical energy was surging through his body when she put her lips to his ear and traced every nook and cranny with the tip of her wet tongue. Lisa covered his body with hers and rocked her pubic mound over his hard penis as she moved to his other ear and repeated her oral caresses.

Tom put his hands onto her back and stroked her soft skin, moving his touches to her buttocks. He held her round globes in his hands and gently squeezed and released them. He could feel her hot breath on his neck as she kept up the steady movement of her hips.

Lisa pushed herself up, pulled her knees alongside Tom's hips, and sat back on his thighs. She placed her hands on his chest and looked down at his exposed manhood. Taking him into her hand for the first time since they had begun their lovemaking, she slowly stroked him. Her fingers were barely touching his hot shaft as she moved over its length. She felt his hands resting on her thighs as she moved his penis around, examining every detail. Pushing it onto his belly, she traced the bottom of his penis with her fingertip. She felt him jump beneath her when she touched the point where his veined shaft met the flared head.

Rising up, Lisa adjusted herself and his penis to align with her wet vagina. She lowered herself onto the firm member and, wiggling her hips, impaled her heated sex with his throbbing manhood. When she felt her crotch press firmly against his, she held very still and gazed into his eyes. Lisa could feel Tom's penis twitching inside her tight vagina, as he fought the urge to pump it into her, and the tightness in his face.

Tom reached up and covered both of her breasts with his hands and held them snuggly. He could feel her hard nipples pressing into the palms of his hands and her heartbeat telegraph through his fingertips, which pressed against her chest above her mounds. He maintained his grip on her breasts, as she leaned forward, until there was no space between his chest and hers. He rested his chin on the top of her head and stroked her hair, as they lay joined, both physically and emotionally.

Lisa's mind was void of any thoughts other than those of her and the boy she was so intimately connected to. She had never experienced feelings this intense with any of the boys she had been with previously, and was thoroughly enthralled by the new sensations. Moving as slow as she could, Lisa rose up and felt her slick vaginal walls graze Tom's penis as it exited the warm tunnel it had been encased in. With only the very end of his member still in her, she waited for a moment as her vaginal passage contracted back to its normal diameter, and then pushed down, feeling him stretch her again.

Tom moved his hands down her back from her shoulders and held her bottom as she continued to repeat her movements. When she rose up, he could feel the cool air on his exposed shaft, only to feel the heat of her vagina when she slid back down. Tom felt the familiar feeling in his testicles that signaled his impending climax and ejaculation.

"I'm going to cum Lisa," he said.

"That's okay," she replied and began to increase her speed.

The two teens groaned as they began to push against each other and move their hands over the other's hot flesh. In the matter of minutes, Tom felt his semen surge through his penis and into Lisa. She felt him swell in her and pushed down and remained still as his pulses of cum entered her.

Feeling his body relax below hers, Lisa laid quietly on him. His penis was still somewhat erect and she could feel it in her vagina. Neither of the lovers said a word or moved, they remained coupled, their sweaty bodies pressed together.

Lisa closed her eyes and relished the feeling of Tom's hands resting on her butt. She listened to his breathing and felt his chest rise and fall beneath her.

Suddenly, Lisa jumped off Tom and let out an agonizing scream. She stood next to the bed and grabbed her left thigh, tears running out of her eyes.

"What's the matter?" Tom said. His voice filled with fear. "What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything Tom," she said, half laughing and half crying. "I have a cramp in my leg!"

Tom was standing next to her and he quickly dropped to his knees and massaged her thigh. He could feel the knotted muscle beneath her skin and worked it firmly. Lisa held his head to her tummy as his hands worked at the cramped muscle that had interrupted their lovemaking. When he felt the lump in her leg relax, he rubbed her thigh to help restore the circulation.

Lisa moved away and sat on the edge of the bed. Tom walked on his knees to her and put his strong hands back on her thigh and massaged her. Glancing up, he could see the remnants of their sexual activity leaking from her reddened vagina. Smiling, he moved his eyes up to met hers and chuckled.

"Are you alright now?" He asked.

"Yes," she replied sheepishly. "I sure know how to ruin a moment, don't I?"

Tom stood up, took her face in his hands, and pressed his lips to hers.

"You didn't ruin anything sweetheart, it's not like you planned to get a cramp."

Lisa put her arms around his neck and pulled him onto the bed next to her. They wrapped their arms around each other and hugged. Lisa reached into Tom's lap, picked up his coated limp penis, and held it in her hand.

"It looks like I scared the life out of your dick." She said with a giggle. "Do you think it will ever be the same?"

Tom felt his penis responding to her touch and it began to expand in her hand. He put his hand between her legs and rubbed her wet crotch, smearing the combination of their fluids over her hairless flesh.

"I think my cock will live," he chuckled, "It just needs someplace warm to hide in."

Pushing his finger into her wet vagina, he slowly stroked her inner walls. Placing his thumb on her clit and rubbing it, Tom guided her back onto the bed. Lisa spread her legs and he moved between them and aiming his penis with her hand, he slowly sank into her.

"That feels so good Tom, I love the feeling of you inside me."

Tom slowly withdrew his penis and then pushed it back into her. He propped himself on his forearms, looked down at Lisa's smiling face and bent forward to kiss the top of her head. Gripping her shoulders with his hands, he continued to move his hips against hers.

Lisa put her hands on his back, hooked her legs around his waist, and rocked her body in time with his. She slowly rotated her hips and began to thrust her crotch into Tom's, moaning each time he fully penetrated her. When she felt Tom's hand squeeze between their bodies and his fingertip find her clit, Lisa tightened her legs around him and pawed at his back.

Feeling her stomach muscles begin to twitch and her clit tingle, Lisa knew that she would soon explode in the ecstasy of her orgasm. She groaned and ground her crotch against Tom's finger and thrusting manhood. Scratching at his back with her fingernails, Lisa let out a muffled scream as she reached the pinnacle of her climax.

When Tom felt her body stiffen and heard her screams of passion, he drove himself into her and held his pubic bone against hers. He removed one hand from her crotch and the other from her shoulder, slid them under her bottom, and pulled her tight to him. Tom felt his penis throb and send his semen into the writhing girls body.

Lisa was lost in the sensations of lust their energetic lovemaking provided her, and unaware of the fact that Tom had cum. Lisa's spasms began to subside and her body went limp below Tom. When he felt her relax, Tom lowered himself, covered her body with his, and remained still, until she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him off her.

Tom rolled onto his side, propped his head on his hand and gazed down at her as she lay breathing heavily.

"Are you alright Lisa?"

"Oh yes," she panted, "I'm better that alright. That was more amazing than the last time I came."

Tom smiled and brushed her damp hair away from her eyes. She turned her head and moved closer so she could kiss him. He rubbed his hand over her side, brushing her breasts as he moved from her hip to her underarm.

"Stop that, I'm ticklish there," she said.

Moving his hand to her breast she cooed, "Rub me here, I really like it when you touch my boobs and nipples."

"Then I guess we're a perfect pair, I really like to touch you boobs."

Lisa giggled, pushed her legs together, and hung them over the side of the bed. She stood up and began to walk towards the bathroom, telling Tom she wanted to clean up. Tom rolled onto his back, closed his eyes, and listened to her in the bathroom. He could hear her running water and softly singing a song that he couldn't quite make out.

Carrying a wet washcloth, Lisa walked to the bed, sat on the edge, and gently cleaned the remains of their lovemaking off his flaccid penis. When she had removed the last trace of their mixed fluids, she bent over and kissed his penis. Using her tongue, she pulled the soft flesh into her mouth and sucked on him.

Lisa pulled her head away and said, "Mmmmm, that sure tastes good. Maybe I will have a little snack before we go to sleep."

Tom moaned and covered his eyes with his arm. Lisa put the damp washcloth back into the bathroom and returned to bed. She slid in next to Tom, pulled the covers over them, and turned off the light. Putting her arm around his chest, she lay on her side and snuggled up to his warm body.

"Goodnight sweetheart," she whispered into his ear.

"Goodnight baby," he replied, putting his arm around her and holding her close.

Lisa lay quietly next to her first real lover, feeling his chest rise and fall with his breathing. She replayed the last three days in her mind, remembering all the things the two had done with each other. She could hear Tom's gentle snoring begin, signaling he was asleep and smiled before closing her own eyes.

"I love you Tom," she whispered, knowing that the sleeping boy couldn't hear her.

Lisa drifted off to sleep, her arm over the chest of her new lover and love.

When Sally got home, she went upstairs and into her room. She removed her clothes and went to shower. After she was finished, she dried herself and put on a short robe. She brushed her hair and went to her mom's room to see what she was doing.

Anne had just finished putting her jeans and blouse on and was walking out of her bedroom when she met Sally in the hall.

"Is everything okay Sally?"

"Yeah mom, I was just coming to see what you were doing."

"I'm just heading downstairs to leave for dinner with your Aunt Marge, are you sure you don't want to join us?"

"No, but thanks for inviting me. I think I'm going to kick back and watch some television or something tonight."

Anne kissed her daughter on the forehead and went down to get Marge and leave for the country club. Sally walked back to her room, but went into her brother's instead. She sat on the edge of his bed and looked around the room, noticing how empty it was without Tom.

Sally thought about her brother and Lisa, alone together, in the hotel room. She wondered if they had made love, and if they had, would he still want to have sex with her. Slowly she stood up and left his room, returning to hers. She turned on her television and stretched out on her bed. After flipping through the channels, she selected a show and settled back to watch it.

The telephone rang and she reached over to answer it.

"Hi Brad," she said, "How are you tonight?"

"I'm good Sally, I just wanted to tell you what a nice day I had with you and everyone else. I like the boat."

"You do huh, better than what we did at the park?" She asked, slipping her hand into the opening of her robe and running her hand over her stomach.

"Well um no, the stuff in the park was much better."

"You better say that! If you liked the boat better I would be hurt. What are you doing tonight?"

"I'm just hanging around, Paul is in the living room watching a movie, but I wanted to talk to you."

"That's sweet Paul, so you enjoyed yourself today?"

Sally moved her hand down between her parted legs and over her crotch. She rubbed herself firmly and slipped her finger between the lips of her sex.

"You were really hot today Sally, I liked what you did to my dick and what I did to your pussy. What are you doing tonight?"

"Just hanging out. My parents went to the country club for dinner, but I didn't want to go. I liked it when you licked me down there too Brad, maybe we can do that again if you want to."

"Really Sally? You'd like to do that again sometime?"

Sally could feel the moisture building between her vaginal lips as she continued to talk to Brad and rub herself. She slipped her finger into her vagina and slowly moved it in and out as she replied to his question.

"Yes Brad, I'd love to wrap my hand around your cock and rub it. After I got it real hard, I could put it in my mouth and suck it for you. Would you like me to do that? Would you like me to put your hard cock into my mouth and suck on it?"

"Oh yes!" Brad moaned into the phone. Sally could tell that his breathing had changed and thought that he might be playing with himself too.

"Brad, you sound funny. What are you doing?"

"Um ah nothing."

"Now Brad, don't lie to me, are you playing with yourself while we are talking?"

The phone was quiet for a moment, and then Brad said, "Yes, I'm playing with myself sorry, but you are getting me all turned on Sally."

"That's okay, are you pretending that it's my hand that is on your cock and jacking you off?"

Sally removed her hand from her crotch, reached over to her nightstand, and took out her vibrator. Twisting the small knob on the back end of the device, she giggled as it came to life in her hand. She moved the device between her legs and rubbed it over her clit before inserting it into her vagina.

"Yes Sally, I'm pretending that you are rubbing my cock."

"Does it feel good Brad? Do you like to think about me jacking you off? I'm playing with my pussy and thinking about you."

"Oh yes, it feels real good, but not as good as when you really played with me. Are you pretending that it is my hand on your pussy?"

"Yes," she said as she slowly twisted the buzzing dildo in her wet tunnel. "I am thinking about your tongue and how it felt when you licked me and sucked my clit."

"Oh I'm going to cum Sally!"

"Not yet Brad, stop touching yourself. Please don't cum yet."

"Okay, I stopped, but you are making me crazy."

"Cool, what are you wearing Brad?"

"A tee shirt and jeans."

"You still have your jeans on?"

"Yes, they are just unbuttoned and unzipped. What do you have on?"

"Nothing," Sally said as she slipped her arms out of her robe. "I'm laying here naked on my bed. Can you take off your jeans and underwear so we are both nude?"

"I don't know, what would I do if Paul came in?"

"Do you think he will? I thought he was watching a movie."

"He is, but he could still come in and catch me."

"Whatever, I just don't think it is fair that I'm laying here naked, touching my pussy and thinking of you and you are still dressed. Would you still be dressed if you were here with me?"

"Okay, okay, I will take my jeans off for you Sally there, now I am naked too. Now what?"

"Tell me what you would do if you were here and laying on the bed with me Brad."

"I would rub your boobs and lick your nipples until they were real hard. Then I would put my finger in your pussy and finger fuck you Sally. After I fingered you for a while, I would move my mouth down and kiss your pussy."

"Mmmmm Brad, I can feel your tongue on my pussy, lick me and push your tongue in. I would turn around and sit on your face and rub your cock for you."

"I'm sticking my tongue into your pussy and sucking on it."

"I'm bending over and putting your cock into my mouth and sucking on it. It feels so hot and hard, I'm licking around the head of your cock and taking more into my mouth." Sally said, working her vibrator in and out of her tingling hole.

The two teens carried on their sexy conversation for a little longer. Explaining to each other what they would do if they were together.

"Sally, I'm going to cum! I can't hold on any longer."

"Cum for me Brad, pretend you are coming in my mouth and I am swallowing your hot cum. I'm coming too, I'm coming on your face, and my juice is running into your mouth."

Sally could hear Brad groan on the phone and she knew that his cum was squirting out of his penis. She pressed the end of her vibrator against her clit and brought on her own climax.

"I'm coming Brad!" she yelled into the phone as her body quivered and shook.

After a few moments of silence, she heard Brad talk.

"Wow Sally! That was cool. I've never had phone sex before."

"I have never had phone sex with a guy before either Brad, it was really hot and I came hard."

"Sally, would you really like to do those things with me?"

"Maybe someday Brad, we'll see."

"Do you think you might want to do more?"

"Like what Brad?"

"You know go all the way."

"I don't know Brad, I'm not sure I'm ready to do that yet." Sally said, thinking of how much she wished her brother was around so she could make love to him.

"Okay, I just think you are so cute and sexy."

"Thanks Brad, I think you're cute too. Let's change the subject though. When are you going to start driver's ed?"

"Next week, I should be able to get my license right after my birthday next month. Paul and I are talking about going in together and buying a car."

"That would be cool."

"Yeah, we've been saving for almost two years to get one."

"Well Brad, I think I'm going to go to bed now. I will talk to you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay Sally, goodnight and thanks for messing around with me tonight and today, it was great. Do you think we could have phone sex again?"

Sally giggled and said, "Maybe goodnight Brad."

The two hung up and Sally flopped back on the bed. She picked up her vibrator and started to rub it against her crotch. Once she was wet, she slipped it into her and twisted and pushed on it until it was buried deep inside. Remembering how much her brother liked it when Kim squeezed his penis with her vagina, she decided to learn how.

Sally tried to tighten several different muscles in an attempt to grip the plastic penis, but was unable to figure out how to do it. She lay still, thinking about how Kim could do it when she felt the urge to pee. She tightened her muscles to hold her urine and felt herself grip the dildo. Flexing and relaxing the muscles, she could feel her vagina contract around the phallic object. She practiced for a few minutes longer and decided that she just couldn't hold it any longer.

Reluctantly, she removed the vibrator, got up, and went into the bathroom. While she washed the toy under running water, she thought about Tom and how surprised he would be when he felt her newly discovered talent. She decided to practice as often as she could, until she could squeeze real hard.

Sally went back into her bedroom, put her vibrator into the nightstand and put on a long tee shirt and a pair of panties to sleep in. She climbed into bed, pulled her covers over her, and started to surf the television channels for something to watch. Finding a movie that looked interesting, she set the sleep timer and settled back to watch it.

Don and Marge arrived home from their dinner with their friends shortly after midnight. Marge followed her husband through the dark house and up the stairs to the second floor. While Don went to their bedroom to get ready for bed, Marge went the other way, deciding to check on her children. She looked into Kim's room and found it empty so she went to the door of Jack's room. She stood outside the closed door, contemplating whether or not she should look inside. She remembered the discussion she had with her children and telling them that she and their father wouldn't be nosey.

After several minutes of fighting the urge to peek into the bedroom, she gave in to the curiosity and quietly opened the door. The small lamp on the nightstand, next to the bed, cast a soft glow over the bed. She could see her young daughter laying on her back and her son stretched out on his side next to her. Jack had his arm draped over Kim's body and his hand rested on her breast. The sheet that covered the sleeping siblings only came up to their waists, exposing the upper half of their naked bodies.

Marge leaned against the doorframe silently watching her children sleep, reminiscing in her mind the few occasions she and Marc had enjoyed sleeping in each other's arms. She thought about the fact that even though she loved her husband very much, there was just something very special about sleeping with her brother. As she loomed in the doorway, she noticed that Kim had opened her eyes slightly.

Kim turned her head towards her mom and smiled at her, before she rolled on her side facing her brother. Marge gently pulled the door closed and walked down the hall to her own bedroom. She removed her clothing, slid into bed next to her husband, and snuggled up to him.

Don put his arm around her and said, "Are the kids okay?"

"They're fine," she said as she put her head on his shoulder.

Don kissed Marge on the cheek and felt the wetness of her tears. He pulled her close and softly stroked her hair.

"What's the matter baby? Why are you crying?"

"I'm alright Don, I just feel so happy."

Marge told her husband about seeing their children together in Jack's bed and how it made her feel. She reminded him about their youth and the times they had spent with their own siblings.

"You know Don, I really like our new friends and enjoy doing things with them. I have had a ball messing around in the sauna and the like, but I also miss the time that you, Anne, Marc and I use to spend together."

"What do you mean Marge? We still spend a lot of time with your brother and my sister."

"I know we see one another a lot and do many things together, that isn't the time I'm talking about. I'm talking about the times we would spend the night sleeping with each other, you know you and Anne, Marc and I."

"Yes Marge, I know what you mean, I miss that too. It seems that with the kids getting older and all that has happened, we just don't take the time anymore."

Marge moved closer and laid her chest across his, nuzzling her nose into his neck. She covered his flesh with a series of pecking kisses, moving to his ear.

"Don," she whispered, "I love you more that anything in the world and I would never do anything to hurt you but I miss my brother I miss making love with my brother. We have had plenty of sex, but I would like to just be alone with him."

Don stroked her back, moving his hand from her neck to the butt.

"I understand Marge, I guess I would like to spend some time with Anne too. Maybe we can work it out so that we can get away for a couple of days, just the four of us."

"That would be great Don, but maybe we could take the children too. If we get four rooms, we could all go. I think that Jack and Kim might want to spend a couple of days together too, and If Jack and Sally would agree, well it would be like it was up north this summer."

"I will speak to Marc and we will work something out."

Marge reached down and rubbed her hand over her husband's penis and balls. She squeezed them gently, feeling his soft member react to her gentle caresses. Moving her head down his chest, she slowly licked and kissed him until her mouth was over his manhood. She extended her tongue and bathed his penis, never taking it into her mouth. Once she had him hard, she moved up, put her leg over him, and guided him into her wet vagina.

Slowly Marge worked up and down on his hard penis until she had him fully embedded in her sex. She lay still and enjoyed the feeling of having her vagina filled with his throbbing penis before starting to move.

"I love having your hot dick filling my box Don, it makes me so excited. Will you get on top of me and fuck my brains out?"

Don lifted her up and moved her over next to him, pulling out as he rolled onto his side. He kissed her and moved his mouth to her breasts, sucking on each nipple. He put his hands behind her knees and pushed her legs towards her shoulders, causing her bottom to rise from the bed. Bending forward, he covered her crotch with his mouth and pushed his tongue into her slit.

After licking and sucking her clit, he put her legs on his shoulders, stuffed his penis into her vagina, and began to slam his hips against her. Marge moaned as she felt his large shaft pumping in and out of her and pushed back every time he pushed forward. The two kept up the feverous pace of their mating, grunting and groaning as they bounced their bodies together.

"Oh Don, I'm almost there! Fuck me Don, pound you hard dick into my pussy and fuck me!"

Don reached for his wife's breasts and grabbed one with each hand. He mauled her large mounds, pulling on them as he continued to slide his penis in and out of her hot slick hole. Marge began to buck and squirm beneath her husband as her orgasm rocketed through her body. She pressed her crotch against his and held his penis deep inside her. Feeling her vagina contract around his penis, Don held still and let her enjoy the climax she was experiencing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.