The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 44

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

By the time the group of parents had finished dinner, the country club's dining room was almost empty. Marge, Anne, Liz, and Dianne all sat together and talked about shopping and kids while their husbands talked about golf.

"Have you heard from Lisa yet?" Liz asked Dianne.

"Yes, she called to tell me that she and Tom had arrived at the hotel and that everything was fine." Dianne said.

"I wonder how things are working out with the two of them?" Anne said.

Dianne chuckled and said, "I'm sure that whatever's going to happen, will happen or already has."

Anne joined Dianne in her laughter while Liz and Marge gave them a puzzled look.

"Okay you two, what's so funny?" Marge asked.

"Lisa and Tom decided to share a room at the workshop, something about saving money for camera equipment or something. We were just laughing about what might be going on between the two of them." Dianne said.

"Aren't you worried Dianne?" Liz asked.

"About what? If those two are going to fool around, they sure don't have to go that far away to do it." Dianne replied.

Liz just shook her head. She couldn't believe that Lisa's mother was being so calm about her daughter spending the weekend with a boy, and in the same hotel room at that.

"I guess I'm still having a little trouble getting use to all of this girls, all of you seem so at ease talking about sex and even talking about your kids having sex."

The women continued to discuss the sexual activity of their children and the fact that they really had no control over it. Liz fought hard to keep from telling her friends about her experience with Megan and Jerry, and what the three of them had done, but she managed to hold on to the secret.

The guys were chatting about next year's golf season. Jerry had promised himself that he would not work so hard and told the guys that he planned to join them as often as he could. All of a sudden, Bob changed the subject and caught Jerry off guard.

"You know guys, we have some hot little daughters. I really enjoyed watching them in the pool the other day," Bob said.

"No shit Bob, sometimes I wish I was twenty years younger," Don said. "I wouldn't mind having a go with some of that young stuff."

Marc nodded and Jerry sat in shock. Immediately the vision of Megan's mouth around his penis filled Jerry's mind, remembering the night he shared with his wife and young daughter.

"When Sally and Kim walk around in nothing but a towel, or those tiny bikinis, it's all I can do to keep from getting hard," Marc chuckled.

"Have any of you ever thought about doing anything with your daughter's?" Jerry asked the other men.

"Hell yes," Don said. "What man in his right mind wouldn't want some of that sweet young pussy? I have thought about it quite often as a matter of fact."

Marc and Bob both added their opinion and soon the men were making remarks about the cute young girls. Jerry joined their chatter, but in the back of his mind was Megan.

"Do you guys think you would ever act on your fantasies given the opportunity?" Jerry asked.

"That's hard to say, I guess if the conditions were just right and she really wanted to, I might consider it." Marc said, and then added, "Maybe not I really don't know. It's been a fantasy lately, but to really have sex with my daughter "

Don and Jerry said they too might consider if no one would be hurt, but it would have to be the girl's idea. They all felt strongly that initiating sex with the teenage girls would be wrong. They were still talking about the subject when they heard Liz ask what they were talking about.

Looking around to be sure they were alone in the dining room, Don said, "We're just talking about having sex with our daughters."

Marge, Anne, and Dianne began to laugh and Liz locked her eyes to her husband's. Jerry smiled and shook his head no, letting her know that he had said nothing about the threesome with Megan. Liz let out a sigh of relieve and joined in the laughter.

"That's nice guys, do you mind if we do the boys?" Marge quipped.

Everyone at the table was laughing and making remarks about having sex with the teenagers. The women teased their husbands about the ability of the young guys to quickly recharge and the guys commented on how tight the girls would be.

"Does anyone want to take a sauna?" Bob asked the group, breaking up the chatter. "The health club is closed and we can have it to ourselves tonight."

"That sounds great!" Anne said.

The group discussed Bob's suggestion and all decided to go. While the guys took care of the check, the women waited in the foyer.

"Liz, have you ever thought about swinging?" Dianne asked.

"Doing what?" Liz said with a puzzled look.

"Swinging, you know having sex with another person and your husband doing the same thing."

"I have never had sex with anyone other than Jerry," Liz said. "I don't think he would be into it at all and frankly, I've never thought about it myself. Why do you ask?"

Dianne smiled and said, "Oh, just curious I guess."

The four men walked into the foyer, Don and Jerry each carried two bottles of white wine, with the corks partly removed. Marc had a stack of plastic cups and Bob a large bucket of ice.

"Let's go," Bob said, leading the group through the club and using his keys to open locked doors.

When they reached the redwood room, Bob flipped a switch to start the heater, set down the ice and began to remove his clothes. Wearing only his underwear, Bob went to a cabinet and took out a stack of towels and put them in the sauna. The rest of the group stripped and the eight naked adults went into the sauna.

Bob and Dianne took towels and spread them on the tiered wooden benches and the rest of the group did the same. When everyone was seated, Don began pouring wine into the cups that Marc held out. Marc passed the full cups around handing one to each of them. When everybody had a cup of wine, Don proposed a toast.

"To good friends and great things to come," he said.

"Here, here." Everyone said and raised their cups before drinking from them.

The group began to talk about different things and Bob got up and poured water over the hot rocks, filling the room with steam.

Anne laid down on one of the benches and put her head on her husband's thigh. When she stretched her legs out, they came to rest against Bob's thigh. She smiled at him and Dianne, and then began to slowly rub her foot over his skin.

Soon the talk turned to sex and Marge asked Dianne about the first time she did anything with a guy. Don refilled the plastic cups with a new bottle of chilled wine he removed from the bucket of ice.

"Do you mean kissing or petting or what?" Dianne asked.

"We will start with kissing," Marge said.

"The first time I can remember kissing a boy was when I was twelve. He was fourteen and lived next door to us. We were playing hide and seek in the backyard and he found me behind the garage. He put his arms around me and kissed me right on the lips, without even asking." Dianne said.

"Did you kiss him back?" Anne asked.

"I didn't really know what to do, I had never kissed a boy before. I just stood there and let him shove his tongue into my mouth. I guess I didn't protest too much though. We kept our lips locked together for what seemed like an hour, but I stopped him when he put his hand on my tit."

"Did you ever do anything else with him?" Liz said, joining the game.

Everyone in the sauna had their eyes on Dianne as she answered the questions about her first encounter with a boy. Bob, who already knew the story, was more interested in Anne's foot as she continued to caress him with it. He let his hand drift to her shin and rested it there.

"Not that day, but over the next few weeks we would go behind the garage every chance we could. It was always the same, a lot of sloppy kissing and then he would try to feel me up. One day, I didn't knock his hand away and he spent twenty minutes mauling my tits through my shirt and bra."

Dianne took a long drink from her cup, put her back against the wall, and continued her tale.

"We lived in a bungalow and my bed room was upstairs. If I left the shade open, he could see right into my room. After our second or third session of kissing and him touching my tits, I decided to tease him. One night I was in my room with the lights off and the shade open. When I saw him in his room I turned on a light and, acting like I didn't know he was there, began to change my clothes. The minute I took my shirt off I saw his room go dark. I knew he was watching, but I still wanted him to see me. I took off my shorts and walked around in my bra and panties for a half an hour. Finally, I took off my bra and gave him a good look before I turned off my light and put on my pajamas."

"Did he know that you did it on purpose?" Marge asked.

"Not at first, I went through the same ritual every night for about a week. The next time we were behind the garage, I asked him if he enjoyed watching me change my clothes. He got so red that I bet you could've fried an egg on his cheek. We spent the next hour kissing and I even let him put his hand under my tee shirt and touch my bra. I told him that it was only fair that he undressed for me to see. That night, I watched him and saw my first hard cock and he saw his first pussy."

"How far did you end up going with him?" Liz asked, feeling slightly aroused by the combination of the story, the wine, the hot sauna, and the naked bodies around her.

"We played the stripping game for a few more nights and I even watched him jack off once. When I saw that it got my curiosity up and the next time we were alone I asked him to take his cock out so I could see it. I was fascinated by the thing and just had to touch it. When I rubbed him he came in about ten seconds and shot his cum all over my legs. He talked me into pulling my shorts down and I let him play with my pussy for a bit before we had to leave. He left for vacation with his parents the next day and, while he was gone, I lost interest in him and we never did anything more."

"Ok Marge, your turn." Dianne said.

Marge told the story about her and Anne teasing Marc and Don and getting one another off, avoiding any reference to things they did with their own brothers.

Jerry got up, poured more water on the rocks, and filled the cups with more wine. When he sat back down, he put his back against the side of the sauna and pulled Liz around so she was sitting between his legs, resting her back against his chest. She bent her legs, placed her feet flat on the bench, and wrapped her arms around her knees, blocking Don's view of her neatly trimmed crotch.

Don and his wife shared the same bench with the Liz and Jerry. When Marge saw what Jerry had done, she giggled to herself, turned her back to the opposite side and had Don sit between her legs like Liz was doing to Jerry. Don also bent his knees and put his feet on the bench, only inches from Liz's toes, but he wasn't nearly as modest and gave her a clear view of his soft penis and hanging balls.

"Ok Liz, your turn, fess up." Marge said looking past her and at Jerry.

"I'm afraid that my early sex life wasn't as nearly as exciting as the rest of yours. My first kiss was with my cousin when we were both fifteen. We were at a family function and went for a walk together. After walking down by a small stream that ran through my Uncle's property, we sat down and started to talk. One thing led to another and he convinced me to play 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours.' I didn't really want to play the game with him, but I didn't want him to think I was a chicken either."

Liz felt her husband's penis begin to move behind her and she wiggled slightly to let him know she was aware.

Jerry looked over to Marge and saw a tight smile on her lips. When she stretched her arms over her head and shifted so he could see her breasts, Jerry's penis jumped against his wife's bottom.

"Go on Liz," Jerry said, moving his hands over her ribs and touching the sides of her breasts.

"He told me to go first, so I lifted my dress and let him see my panties. After a couple of minutes, I put my dress down and told him that it was his turn. He undid his pants and shoved them, and his underwear, down to his knees. He just stood there with his penis sticking straight out from his crotch. I had never seen one before so I moved closer to get a better look. He said it wasn't fair that I got to see him naked and her didn't get to see me. He asked to see my boobs so I unbuttoned my dress and pulled my bra up, never taking my eyes off his erection."

Liz was getting really turned by her husband hands and her reminiscing. When Jerry saw her relax her legs a little, he moved his hands to her knees and gently pushed them slightly apart. Don could see her labia and the glistening moisture that had formed along her hairless slit. He moved his foot in her direction and she moved her feet to allow his passage.

"There we stood," Liz continued, watching Don's foot inch closer to her crotch. "He had his dick out and I was exposing my boobs. He reached out and put his hand on me and rubbed my boob roughly, so I touched his penis. We fondled each other until he came. The sight of his cum squirting out of his dick startled me so bad that I let go of him and ran back to the house, fixing my dress as I went. We never did anything else or even talked about that day again. The next time I saw a man naked was with Jerry."

Liz kept a close watch on Don's foot, as it got closer to her. When she tried to close her legs, Jerry began to kiss her neck and ear, still holding her knees apart. She felt Don's foot against her inner thigh and turned her face to her husband. Jerry covered her mouth with his and pushed his tongue into her, probing for her tongue. When Don's foot touched her crotch, she gasped into her husband's mouth and she pulled away.

Jerry covered her breasts with his hands and massaged them, tweaking her hardening nipples. He gazed into her wide-open eyes and whispered into her ear.

"It's up to you Lizzie."

She kept looking into his eyes and mouthed, "Are you sure about this?"

Jerry nodded and moved a hand to her knee again and pushed her legs open for Don. She resumed kissing him and felt Don begin to rub her with his foot. Her moaning began and suddenly she felt the pressure of Don's foot disappear from her vagina. When she felt a finger penetrate her, she opened her legs without assistance.

Supporting her back, Jerry slid from behind her and laid her back onto the bench. He moved to Marge and began to kiss her as Don covered Liz's crotch with his mouth and pushed his tongue into her. After licking her and nibbling on her clit for a few minutes, Don kissed his way up her body and put his lips to hers. She responded to him by opening her mouth and letting his tongue explore hers.

On the tier below them, Liz and Don saw Marc fondling Dianne's breasts, as she lay on her back, and she was stroking her husband's penis. Anne had her mouth over Marc's tool and was wetting it with her spit. When she saw Dianne had released Bob's penis, Anne quickly moved from her husbands to his.

"Oh Marge suck my cock," Liz heard her husband say.

She looked over and saw Marge Kneeling on the bench below him, her mouth covering his hard member. Liz watched her completely engulf her Jerry's penis and press her nose into his pubic hair.

Not wanting to be left out, Liz moved down to the bench and swung Don's legs around so he sat on the bench like Jerry was. She bent down and licked his thick member and then took it into her mouth. While she sucked on Don, she kept trying to take more and more of him, but she gagged when he bumped against the opening of her throat. Liz turned her eyes up to Don and he smiled.

"You're fine Liz, you make my cock feel good doing just what you are doing."

Liz went back to sucking on him and bobbing her head up and down. She tried, but was unable to take him all into her mouth. She felt someone pulling her hips down and then felt a hot tongue swipe across her dripping vagina. She moaned around Don's penis as the tongue snaked its way into her opening. She couldn't tell who was eating her so she pulled off Don and looked down to see that she was straddling Dianne's head.

Returning her mouth to Don's penis, she soon felt a pair of hands encase her hanging breasts and begin to rub them. Liz was drifting into a daze from all of the strange sensations she felt. The probing tongue had stopped and she felt her hips being pulled up. The next thing she knew, someone was sliding a penis into her vagina.

Again, Liz removed her mouth for Don's penis and looked to see who was entering her. Bob was standing behind her, pumping his shaft into her hole. She glanced around to see what the others were doing before taking Don back into her mouth.

Jerry was on his back with Dianne squatting over his hard penis. She was bouncing up and down on it facing Marge, who was sitting on his face and grinding her hips into his probing tongue. Marc stood next to them and looked down as Dianne licked him along the length of his manhood. Liz was shocked to see Marge take Marc's penis into her hand, guide it into her open mouth, and make it disappear.

Deciding that the display of incest was just due to the heat of the moment, Liz returned her attention to Don. She used her hand to stroke his salvia-covered penis and moved up to kiss him. Bob continued to pump in and out of her heated vagina and she felt the waves of her orgasm begin to build. Her vagina contracted around Bob's penis and he pushed himself into her as far as he could. As her intense climax ripped through her body, Liz felt a tongue tapping against her engorged clit. She peered down and saw the top of Anne's head between her legs, moving her mouth from her crotch to Bob's hanging balls and back.

Feeling a little dizzy from the attention, Liz put her mouth back on Don's penis and drove it into the back of her mouth. Don began to buck his hips and suddenly, Liz felt his long hard tool push past the tight opening at the back of her mouth and into her throat. She felt panicked by the sensation and began to gag around the intruding shaft of thick flesh. The vibrations of her gagging caused Don to erupt into her throat, sending surges of his cum into her. She pulled back, leaving half of his spurting penis in her mouth and swallowed his offering.

Bob had pulled his penis out of her and stuffed it into Anne's mouth. Liz released Don's shrinking member and watched as Anne sucked on Bob, his penis covered with Liz's slick juices.

Don pulled Liz up onto the bench next to him and the pair gazed down at the tangled bodies below. They watched as each member of the group came, filling various orifices with cum and vaginal juices. Soon, the group disengaged each other and collapsed into a pile of satisfied, sweating bodies.

Once everyone had regained their composure, Don refilled the plastic cups with cold wine. They all drank slowly, welcoming the cool refreshing taste of the wine.

Bob stood up and moved to his wife, resting against her still heated body. She reached into his lap and picked up his limp penis and fondled it gently.

"I could use a shower," Dianne said, as she stroked her husband's penis. "It looks like these guys are all done."

The women all joked about their husband's spent manhood, each of them moving to their mate and fondling them.

"Oh, I don't know," Anne said. "I bet I can get a rise out of one of them."

Anne moved to the center of the sauna and knelt on the floor. She grabbed a towel, folded it, and put it under her knees. Smiling, she shifted her eyes from one of the guys to the next.

"Anyone want to give it a try?" Anne asked.

Bob jumped up and stood in front of Anne, putting his hands on the side of her head.

"Well," Bob said, "I for one could never pass up the chance of getting my cock sucked."

Anne giggled, wrapped her hand around his semi hard penis, and pulled it into her mouth. The rest of the group watched as she sucked in his entire length and cupped his balls in her hand. Slowly she backed off and let the stiffening flesh slip out of her lips, and watched it waver in front of her face. She stroked him several times and took him back into her mouth, sucking him in until her nose was nestled into his pubic hair.

Marge was the next to get up and kneel next to her sister-in-law, smiling up at the remaining trio of men. Jerry went to her, offered his penis and she slipped it into her mouth.

Liz moved from her seat and joined the other two women on the floor.

"I want to suck a cock too," Liz said.

Marc scrambled off the bench and stood before Liz, his penis in hand.

"You haven't sucked my cock yet Liz, here you go," Marc said.

Liz took his penis in and held it snuggly between her lips. She felt the hot flesh begin to expand and fill her mouth, pressing at the opening of her throat. Grabbing Marc's buttocks, she held him tightly against her and let his penis extend past her opening and into her throat. She felt herself begin to gag, but relaxed and allowed him grow. When his penis was at its full size, she began to slowly move her mouth over it.

Dianne and Don looked at one another and joined the rest on the floor of the sauna. Soon all four men were pumping their hips into the vacuuming mouths of the woman that knelt before them.

As the action heated up and the guys increased their speed and then Don yelled, "Switch!"

The four men began to laugh and withdrew their penises from the woman in front of them and offered them to another partner.

Liz took Bob into her mouth and Dianne sucked on Jerry. Marc and Don were left with their choice of their wives or their sister's. There was no doubt to which each of them would have preferred, but they selected their wives.

Hearing her husband begin to moan, Liz glanced at him and Dianne. She watched as Dianne pulled Jerry's penis out of her mouth and began to stroke him rapidly. Not wanting to miss what she thought was about to happen, Liz released Bob's throbbing member and stroked him while watching her husband.

When the first rope of sticky hot cum shot out of Jerry's penis and struck Dianne on the nose, Liz gasped. The next thing she knew Bob was beginning to cum, hitting her on the cheek. When she turned to him another stream of cum hit her on the forehead and ran down her face. Opening her mouth, Liz tried to direct the pulsing jets of semen onto her waiting tongue, but her aim was off and Bob continued to spray her face.

Marge and Anne had taken their husbands' penises out of their mouths and they too were jacking on the hard members. When Don began to cum, Marge pointed his penis at Anne and watched his cum strike his sister's face. Anne also pointed Marc at Marge and the two men sprayed their sister's faces.

Completely drained, the guys backed up and sat on a bench, looking at the cum covered faces of the women in front of them. Their breathing was a bit labored as they rested, sipping from their cups of wine.

Dianne felt a tingling in her loins and was not quite ready to quit. She reached out for Marc and pulled him from the bench.

"You guys aren't done yet," Dianne informed them, "Lay on the floor Marc, I need my pussy licked."

Marc reclined on the wooden floor and Dianne lowered her hot vagina onto his mouth. The other three guys moved from the bench, laid on the floor and pulled one of the women down onto their waiting tongues.

Anne felt Jerry's tongue drag along her slit, from her clit to her tight pucker and back. She moaned when he took her clit between his lips and sucked it firmly, poking at it with the tip of his tongue.

Liz squatted over Bob, her face still covered with his hardening cum, and lowered her crotch to his face. She felt his tongue press into her vagina and started to grind her hips against him. She let out a groan from deep in her throat and began to massage her breasts.

Marge presented herself to Don as he lay beneath her.

"This isn't fair," Marge protested. "I can get my pussy licked by my husband anytime I want to."

Liz giggled and switched with Marge. The two women settled back down onto their new partner's mouths and relished the feelings they were providing. Liz was the first to reach the summit of her pleasure and flood Don's mouth with her sweet juices. She could feel him sucking her nectar into his mouth and feel his tongue lapping at her swollen vaginal lips. When the quivering in her body subsided, she rose up off him and sat next to his head. Liz watched as her friends reached their own climaxes and soon all of the women were as exhausted as their husbands.

Slowly the group began to move, gathering the empty bottles and cups. They picked up the towels and made their way to the shower rooms. Deciding to shower together, they all went to the men's locker room and into the shower room.

The group paired up with their spouses and washed each other. When they were finished they dried themselves and began to dress. Once they were all fully clothed, Bob went around and turned off the sauna and the lights. The four couples made idle small talk as they left for the parking lot and the ride home.

"Are you okay with what happened tonight?" Jerry asked Liz.

"I think so, it all happened so fast that I really didn't think about it I just joined in."

Liz thought back to the sauna and the sexual activities that she and Jerry had participated in. She started to feel a little excited remembering the sight of her husband with two other women making love to him.

"I must admit," she continued, "The sight of you being fucked by Dianne and eating out Marge's pussy at the same time really turned me on. Then to have Don's cock in my mouth and Bob's in my pussy well, I thought I was going to faint from the pleasure."

"Do you think you would do that again?"

Without any hesitation Liz said, "Yes."

"You know Lizzie, you're the only woman I didn't get to have sex with tonight."

Liz chuckled, slid across the seat next to her husband, and put her feet on the hump in the floor of the car. She pulled her skirt up, exposing her thighs, put her hand on Jerry's lap and gently squeezed him.

"Do you think you can get this thing up again tonight?" She said.

Jerry put his hand on her knee and gripped it lightly. He slowly slid his hand along her thigh, massaging her soft flesh until it bumped into her naked crotch. He looked at her and smiled.

"No panties? My, aren't we becoming a little daring!"

"Surprised? I thought you'd like it."

Liz parted her legs a bit more, giving Jerry access to her wet vagina. She pulled the zipper down on his slacks, reached into the fly, and wrapped her fingers around his soft penis.

"I'm very surprised, and I do like it," he said as he slipped his finger into her.

"You know Jerry, we've never done it in a car before. Want to give it a try?"

Jerry removed his hand from between his wife's legs, turned off the main road onto a side street and parked in front of a dark house. He looked around to be sure that no one was looking out their window and turned to Liz.

"Sweetheart, you continue to amaze me. In the past few days you have made most of my fantasies come true. I have always wanted to make love to you in a car, but never thought you would go along with it. Now here we are you're pulling on my cock, you're not wearing panties, and you want to do it in the car. I just can't help but wonder what other things you have in store for me."

Liz removed her hand from his slacks and began to unfasten his belt. She slid over to the passenger's side and told him to move into the middle of the seat. When Jerry had repositioned himself, she continued undoing his pants. She helped him work them down his legs, letting them gather at his ankles. She took his penis into her hand and began to stroke it.

"We really don't have the time to make love," she said as she bent forward. "I just want to fuck you, if that's all right."

Liz took his penis into her mouth and sucked it firmly. When she had brought him to a full erection, she hiked up her skirt, put her leg over his legs, and guiding him with her hand, lowering herself onto him. She wiggled her butt and felt him slide in, her vagina still slick with another man's cum.

"Oh god that feels good," Jerry said, covering her breasts with his hands.

Moving her hands to the front of her blouse, she quickly unbuttoned it and pulled it open. She unhooked the purple lace bra she was wearing and pulled his mouth to her breast. When Jerry took her nipple between his teeth and bit down gently, she moaned and began to bounce up and down on his hard penis.

"Suck my nipple while I fuck your cock Jerry," she moaned.

Jerry tried to keep her nipple in his mouth as she moved wildly on him. He held her by the sides and pulled her tight, but her movement was just too eradiate. She held onto his shoulders and raised herself up until only the head of his penis was in her, and then slammed down and ground her hips into him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.