The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 42

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The buzzing of the alarm clock woke Tom from his peaceful slumber. He immediately realized his hand was under Lisa's tee shirt and covering her breast. Quickly he jerked his hand away and rolled onto his back.

"Good morning Tom," she said, rolling to face him.

"I'm so sorry Lisa, I didn't do it on purpose, honest."

"What are you talking about Tom?" She said, scooting closer to him.

"I didn't mean to touch you Lisa, I must have done it in my sleep."

Lisa sat up in bed and looked at the embarrassed boy. She giggled and told him about waking up in the night and putting his hand on her breast. Her tee shirt was still pulled up, exposing the breast that Tom had been holding.

"You didn't do anything wrong Tom, I wanted you to hold my boob. It felt so nice to snuggle up and have you rub me."

Bending over, she kissed him and ran her hand along his cheek. She glanced down and saw the bulge in the blankets that covered his crotch.

"Go and use the bathroom so I can take my shower and get ready," she said.

Tom swung his legs over the side of the bed and went into the bathroom. When he returned, Lisa was gathering the clothes she wanted to wear that day. Tom sat on the bed and watched her pull her things from a drawer.

"Hurry in there, I have to take a shower too."

Lisa told him she would be quick and went into the bathroom, wishing she could invite him to shower with her. Tom turned on the television in the bedroom, leaned back against the headboard, and found a channel with the news. He watched, waiting for the weather report to come on. He heard the shower running and turned up the volume to overcome the noise.

When the shower stopped, he thought about Lisa standing in there completely nude. He could feel himself getting excited at the thought and left the bedroom. He went to the refrigerator and picked out a bottle of orange juice. After drinking half of the bottle's contents, he went back to the bedroom to wait his turn in the shower.

Tom walked into the room and saw Lisa standing in front of the mirror over the dresser, brushing her damp hair, dressed in only a pair of black thong panties.

"I'm done in there for now Tom," she said, watching his reflection in the mirror. "You can go take you shower."

When she saw that he was holding a bottle of orange juice, she decided that it looked good. She walked past Tom and went to get a bottle for herself. Tom went into the bathroom and started the shower. When he was finished, he dried off, wrapped the towel around his waist, and went into the bedroom.

"I'm done if you need to get back in there Lisa."

Lisa had put on her bra and a pair of hip hugger slacks. She thanked him and went to put on the little makeup that she wore. Tom grabbed a pair of boxers and pulled them on. He selected a pair of tan slacks and a light brown shirt, and put them on.

When she was finished in the bathroom, Lisa came out, put on a black tank top and a short jacket. She took one last look in the mirror, pushed at her hair, and turned to Tom.

"We still have time for breakfast if we hurry," she said. "Let's go."

They grabbed their camera equipment and left the room. In the restaurant, they ordered their food and looked around at the other people seated in the dining room. They could tell which of the people were there for the workshop by the camera bags next to their chairs.

After they finished eating, Tom and Lisa went to the conference room they had found the night before and checked in with the person at the table outside the room. They went inside, found two seats, and waited for the seminar to start.

Tom and Lisa glanced around the room, watching the chairs fill with strangers. When the room was full Lisa noticed that there were only three other women in the class.

The man at the front of the room started to explain what was going to be covered and the schedule for the next three days. A couple of other men walked around passing out the course material to each student.

Lisa and Tom listened to the man speak, he started with the basics of camera operation and progressed to lens construction. The morning session consisted of mostly the lecture and several slide presentations. The two teens followed along in their books, taking notes.

After what seemed like only minutes, the instructor announced the first break. He told the class that after they returned, he was going to divide the class up into groups of four for the afternoon session, and the remainder of the workshop. There was a table set up in the back of the room with coffee, tea, and sodas for the class members. Tom and Lisa went to the table, selected cold drinks, and returned to their seats.

Chatting about the class, the instructor walked over to them.

"Hi," he said. "My name is Frank Thomas."

Lisa introduced Tom and herself to the man.

"We are going to form groups of four for the remainder of the class, you will do your assignments and labs together. There are only a few women in the class and I would like to pair you guys up with another couple, if that's ok with you two."

"It's fine with me," Tom said, "As long as Lisa doesn't mind."

Lisa shook her head and told Frank it would be fine. He asked a few more questions about what they were most interested in and left. Tom talked with Lisa about the different women in the room and wondered who they would be paired with.

When the break was over, Frank started to move people around, making up the groups of four. He introduced Tom and Lisa to the Winslow's. Barbara and Martin Winslow joined Tom and Lisa at their table. They had a chance to talk briefly and find out a few things about one another before the second session started.

Barb and Marty, the names they preferred, were from up north near where Tom had spent his vacation. They were in their early twenties, and were married for less than a year. They went on to tell the teens they lived in an old lighthouse and were interested in learning about color darkroom techniques. Living in the lighthouse, which was still active, gave them a lot of time to work in their darkroom.

Tom and Lisa told them about themselves and their interests in photography. They were still chatting when Frank finished forming the small groups and began to speak to the class again. Again time passed quickly and Frank announced the lunch break. In addition to the coffee and sodas, the course fees included lunch.

Several girls, with carts, came into the room and placed the lunches in front of the students. There was a chicken salad sandwich, a fruit cup, potato chips, and a small piece of cake on each plate. The four sat at the table and ate the food, picking up their earlier conversation.

As they talked, Marty said he knew where Tom and his family had stayed last summer. He told him that the lighthouse he and his wife lived in was only about thirty miles north of the beach house. Lisa and Barb talked about college, clothes, and the types of photos they liked to take.

"Marty likes to shoot lighthouses, buildings and boats," Barb said. "I prefer to take pictures of people and landscapes. We always find something to shoot, especially when we are traveling to other lighthouses."

Lisa asked, "Are there a lot of lighthouses in Michigan?"

"Oh yes," Barb said, "The Great Lakes have numerous lighthouses, most of them are still active, but only a few have people living in them. Some of the lighthouses have been turned into museums as well as being working lights."

Frank took the microphone and started the class again. They covered shudder speed, aperture, and the relationship of the two. He gave a demonstration of depth-of-field and several techniques for taking pictures with backgrounds that are far away.

The afternoon break came and went and the class continued. Soon, Frank started to talk about what he expected the class to cover before the next day's session. He told the class to be sure they had their cameras for the next class and excused everyone.

Tom looked at the time and noted that it was only four- thirty.

"Would you two like to cover tonight's assignment together?" Tom asked.

"That sounds good to me," Barb said. "Why don't we get together in about a half an hour, I would like to freshen up first."

"Where do you guys want to meet?" Lisa said.

"We are staying down the road at a motel," Marty said. "The room isn't very big but we could make do."

"We have a lot of space in our room," Tom said. "Why don't we meet back here and study there."

Marty looked at his wife, shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sure, why not. What room are you in?"

Tom gave the couple the room number and told them to bring their swimsuits so they could all go for a swim when they were done studying. Marty nodded and left with his wife. Tom and Lisa went to their room to wait for the couple.

Lisa went into the bathroom and took their clothes off the towel rack and put them away. She freshened up and fixed her hair before returning to the sitting room. Tom was on the couch, thumbing through the manual they had received. When Lisa sat down on the couch, he put it away and talked with her.

"What did you think of the first day Tom?"

"I thought it was really good, I learned a lot that I didn't know."

"How about Marty and Barb, what do you think of them?"

"They seem nice Lisa, I think it will be fun to work with them on the projects."

Lisa moved over and sat close to Tom. She rested her head on his shoulder and put her arm around his waist. She decided that if he were going to be shy, she would become a little more aggressive.

"Tom," she said softly, "you aren't mad at me are you?"

Turning to her and putting his arm around her he said, "No, why would I be mad at you?"

"I don't know, I just thought that you might be upset with me because I put your hand on my boob."

"No, not at all. I was just concerned that I did it and you were mad at me. When you told me that you put it there, I was well, I was really happy. I didn't know if you liked me like that or not."

Lisa moved so she could place her lips on his. She kissed him deeply and moved her hands over his chest and arms. Tom put a hand on the back of her head and stroked her short brown hair. They were engrossed in their kissing when they heard a knock at the door. Slowly separating, Tom went to the door, opened it for Barb and Marty, and invited them in.

"Holy shit!" Marty said, "This room is huge!"

Barb smacked her husband on the arm and told him to watch his language. They followed Tom to the couches and sat down. Tom was laughing as he offered them sodas or juice.

The four chatted for a few minutes before starting their studies. They reviewed the information they had learned during the first session and worked on the things Frank had told them too. At about six thirty, Tom got up and stretched.

"Did you guys bring your suits? We could take a break and go for a swim. They have a great pool here." Tom said.

"I would love to go swimming," Barb said. "It's been a long day, and I could use a break."

"Do you guys want to change here or in the locker rooms?" Lisa asked their guests.

"If you don't mind Lisa, I think I would prefer to change up here," Barb replied.

"No problem, follow me," Lisa said, jumping up and heading for the bedroom. "We can change in here."

Barb followed Lisa into the bedroom and froze in her tracks when she entered the room. She looked around and put her bag on the bed.

"How can you and your boyfriend afford something like this?" Barb said, pulling her baggy sweatshirt over her head.

Lisa was quiet for a moment. She had never heard anyone refer to Tom as her boyfriend, and she liked the way it sounded.

"Tom got the room Barb. I was going to stay down at a motel about two miles from here, but he invited me to stay with him in this room. We have only known each other for several weeks, and I had registered for the workshop before I met him. When I found out he liked photography, I asked if he would like to come with me."

Lisa watched as Barb removed her bra, releasing her more than ample breasts. Lisa hurried to catch up, quickly removing her jacket, tank top, and bra. She put the top of her new bikini on and removed her pants and panties.

"Really, it seems like you two have been together forever." Barb said.

"Thanks, I really like Tom, he is the greatest guy I have ever met."

Barb removed her jeans and panties, pulled on a one-piece suit, taking care to tuck her large breasts into the stretchy garment and folded her clothes.

"I wish I had tits like yours Lisa. I would love to be able to wear a suit like that. I have tried, but I can't seem to keep the top in place."

Lisa chuckled and said, "I never thought that I would hear someone complain that their boobs were too big. I wish mine were bigger."

"Marty likes them, but I would much rather be built like you."

The two women finished changing, put on their robes, and left the bedroom. Tom and Marty went in and changed, returning is a tenth of the time it took the girls. The four new friends went down to the pool, removed their robes, and dove into the water. There were several other people in the pool with them, but it wasn't crowded.

They swam for a while and climbed out of the water and sat in four of the lounges that surrounded the pool. Tom and Marty were talking about the class, Lisa and Barb about the guys.

Barb told Lisa that she and Marty had met in high school, went to a community college together for two years, and got married. She said that they both turned twenty-one this year.

What is it like to live in a lighthouse?" Lisa asked her.

"I like it, it is very private. Sometimes Marty and I go up the top and fool around. The beacon room is all glass and the sun shines in during the day, but we can run around naked and no one can see us."

Lisa giggled and asked, "Have you ever stood in front of the window and wondered if anyone was looking?"

"Yes, we have even well, you know."

"In front of the window?"

Barb nodded her head and laughed.

Tom said, "Does anybody want to check out the sauna? I have never been in one."

They all agreed to go into the sauna, got up, and left the pool. When they opened the door of the redwood hut, they discovered another couple sitting in side.

"Do you folks mind if we join you?" Marty said.

They said they didn't care, and the two couples went in and sat on the benches.

The new friends sat and absorbed the dry heat of the sauna. The man they shared the room with, took a ladle from a bucket and poured water over the hot rocks, filling the room with steam. After a half an hour of the heat, Lisa said she wanted to go.

They all told the other couple goodbye and left to take showers. When they finished, they headed back to Tom and Lisa's room to get dressed.

While the two guys waited for the girls to change, Marty asked Tom, "If you don't mind my asking, what does a room like this cost?"

"About three fifty a night," Tom said. "It was all they had left when I registered."

Marty shook his head, wondering how someone so young could afford to stay in a room like this one.

The girls came out of the bedroom, dressed in the clothes they had worn earlier. Barb went over to Marty and told him to get dressed so they could eat.

"You too Tom," Lisa said, "I'm starving."

Tom and Marty went and changed. When they returned, the girls were looking at the room service menu.

"Can we order room service Tom?" Lisa asked. "That way we can finish our work for tomorrow."

"Sure, if that is what you want to do." Tom said.

The four each selected from the menu and Lisa called down and placed their orders. While they waited for the food to be delivered, they resumed their studies. They were almost finished with the assignments the instructor had given them when they heard a knock at the door.

Tom went and opened the door for the two people that had brought their food. They pushed the cart, with the covered dishes on it, into the room and quickly placed a tablecloth over the table and set it. When the servers had finished, Tom signed the check and they left. The four took their seats, and began to eat.

During dinner, they discussed the final items of the day's work. After they were finished eating, the girls cleared the table, stacking the dishes on a tray and set them out in the hallway. Moving to the couches, they engaged in idle chatter for a while.

"Well, I think it is time for us to go," Marty said, "We are going to be busy tomorrow and we all should get some rest."

Marty and his wife got up, gathered their things, and headed for the door.

"Thanks for everything," Barb said, "Tomorrow dinner's on us. We will see you two in class in the morning."

"Goodnight," Lisa said, holding the door for them. "We will see you guys tomorrow."

Barb and Marty went to the elevator and pressed the button to call the car. Lisa closed the door and went to sit next to Tom. He had turned on the television and was searching for something to watch. Lisa snuggled up next to him, put her head on his shoulder, and stared at the screen.

"I think I'm going to get ready for bed Tom."

"Ok Lisa, I'm going to watch television for a few minutes."

Lisa got up and went into the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Still flipping through the channels, Tom turned down the volume when her heard Lisa call his name.

"What do you want?" He called back.

"Tom, would you please get me a Coke?"

Tom got up and got Cokes for Lisa and himself. He went to the bedroom, opened the door, and walked in. All of the lights were off, except for a lamp on the nightstand next to the bed, Lisa was in the large tub, covered in bubbles. She smiled at Tom and reached for the soda he was handing her.

"Would you like to join me?" She asked.

Tom stared down at her and nodded his head yes.

Lisa moved her arms across the surface of the water, showing him she was nude, and said, "Well get in while the water is still hot."

Tom began to remove his clothes, watching as the thick bubbles covered her and hid her nude body from his gaze. When he too was nude, he stepped into the tub and relaxed in the hot swirling water. The two teens sat and looked across the tub at each other, both smiling. Lisa slid around and sat next to Tom, putting her arm around his shoulders and pressing her breast into his side.

The combination of her soft flesh against his and the hot water caused Tom's penis to quickly go from its semi hard state to a full erection. Lisa giggled when she saw the helmet shaped head of his manhood stick up through the bubbles.

"I guess you like being in here with me," she said. "Or at least he does."

Lisa pointed at Tom's exposed penis. He smiled at her and slowly nodded his head. She pulled him to her and kissed him softly. Tom put his arms around Lisa and kissed her back, opening his mouth to her tongue. They kissed and ran their hands over the other's body, carefully avoiding the other's private areas. Lisa, in frustration, took his hand and guided it to her breast.

Tom gently moved the palm of his hand over her firm breasts. The bubble bath had made them slick and his hand glided easily on the firm mounds. He could feel her hard nipples and moved his fingertips the small protrusions, teasing them. Lisa moaned into his mouth as he rolled one and then the other nipple between his thumb and fingers.

Lisa, feeling her excitement welling up inside her, pulled away and slid in behind him. She put her hands on his sides, and pulled him back until she felt his back against her breasts and his butt against her crotch. She rubbed her hands up and down over his chest and kissed the back of his neck. When she hooked her legs over his, he put a hand on each of her knees.

Slowly Lisa moved her hand down to Tom's crotch, touching his penis lightly with her fingertips. She felt it jump as she slowly ran her fingers along the vein on the bottom of it. Tom moaned when he felt her fingers wrap around his hard member and slowly move over the length of it. He began to move his hips and groan under her touch. From past experience, with her brothers, she knew that he was getting close to his climax and she removed her hand.

The two teens caressed and kissed each other. Lisa would return her hand to his penis, only to remove it before he reached his breaking point and spewed his cum into the cooling water. Tom took Lisa's hand and held it up so she could see that her fingertips were beginning to wrinkle. She giggled and stood up, knowing that Tom had had enough of the tub.

Silently, they took the towels Lisa had set beside the tub and dried their bodies. Lisa pushed the lever on the tub to drain the water, took Tom's hand, and led him to the bed. Using her free hand, she pulled the covers back and sat on the bed, pulling him down with her. Their arms went around one another and they fell back onto the soft bed, pulling themselves close to each other.

Feeling a bit awkward, Tom kissed Lisa softly. She opened her mouth and searched for his tongue with hers. Their hands roamed over the other's naked flesh and Tom's came to rest on her breast. Breathing heavily through their noses, the two passionate teens held their kiss. Lisa moaned into his mouth when he rolled her hard sensitive nipples between his thumb and fingers, feeling the waves of pleasure travel to her vagina.

Tom slowly moved his hand down her chest to her crotch and rubbed her. He could feel her wetness as he parted her labia and ran his finger through her slit. Pushing steadily, he felt his long finger slide into her vagina. He gradually worked more and more of his finger into her heated hole, moving in and out as he advanced.

Lisa clutched his back and moaned as his finger snaked its way into her. When he made contact with her maidenhead, she clamped her legs together preventing him from going deeper and let out a muffled yelp.

Tom quickly removed his finger and said, "What's wrong Lisa, did I hurt you?"

Holding him close and whispering into his ear, she said, "I'm virgin Tom, you hit my hymen."

I'm sorry," he said, rubbing her back, "I'll stop."

"You don't have to stop, just don't go so deep."

Tom cradled her in his arms and rubbed her back. He moved her so she was lying on her stomach, bent over her, and kissed her on the back of her neck. Dragging his fingertips over her soft skin, he kissed down her back, flicking his tongue out to taste her. Lisa relaxed and enjoyed his soft cresses and kisses.

Moving into a kneeling position next to her, Tom traced her spine with his fingers, followed by his tongue. As he moved lower on her back, Lisa felt like every nerve ending was exposed to his gentle touch. She moaned as he continued his descent, touching and kissing every inch of her exposed flesh.

When she felt his hands flatten against her firm butt cheeks and his tongue making small circles in the small of her back, Lisa slowly parted her legs. Tom moved his mouth down and covered her butt with tender kissed. He gradually moved lower, avoiding her sex, and kissed and massaged the thigh of the leg closest to him, moving ever so slowly to the back of her knee.

Lisa let out a low gravely groan when his tongue pressed into the tender flesh behind her knee. She could feel her body reacting to the attention he gave the erogenous zone, that until now, was unknown to her. The tingling between her parted legs began to increase and demand notice. Tom ignored her twisting as she tried to have some part of his body touch her and kissed down her calf to the bottom of her upturned foot. He nibbled on each of her toes before switching feet and repeating the affectionate oral cresses.

With the same deliberate timing, he worked his way up her other leg, again pausing at the sensitive area behind her knee. As he touched her thigh and followed his fingertips with his lips, he again avoided her crotch. Tom slid his hands along her sides, pausing when his fingertips felt soft flesh of her breasts. He moved his fingers on her breasts as one would drum on a tabletop, each fingertip making contact after the one before it.

Reaching his starting point on the back of her neck, he kissed her briefly and then rolled her on to her back. Lisa opened her eyes and looked into his, her lips parting slightly, her expression one of contentment and passion. Tom kissed her forehead, brushing a few strands of hair away from her eyes. He touched each closed eye with soft kisses, barely making contact. When his mouth covered hers, her tongue shot into it and she grabbed the back of his head to keep him from pulling away.

Tom put his hands on her shoulders and eased her arms down to her sides. He kissed her ears, and moved to her face, pausing at her nose, and kissing the very end of it. Passing over her lips, he moved to her chin and traced her jawbone with his tongue, moving to her neck and covering it with pecking kisses.

Lisa tilted her head back and exposed her neck to his tongue, his hands traveled to her breasts as he kissed his way over her shoulders. He traced the edge of her breasts where they rose from her chest, making a figure eight as he encircled them. Moving his mouth to the place his fingers had just been, he used his tongue to retrace the path.

Tom slid his tongue up from the bottom of one of her breasts and moved the tip of it around her quarter size areola, where the light skin of her firm mound met the darker skin. When he brushed her nipple with his hot tongue Lisa moaned out loud.

"Please suck my nipples Tom, you're driving me nuts."

Taking her nipple into his mouth, he gently sucked it, making it even harder than it already was. He released the nubbin and moved to her other breast, suckling that nipple until it was equally as rigid. When he moved from her breasts to her chest just below them, he could see the dark skin that topped her breast was crinkled from the tension her harden nipples caused. Lisa moved her head back and forth on the pillow, moans coming from deep in her throat and escaping her mouth.

Slowly Tom used his mouth and tongue to cover her stomach, his hands ran along her sides gently moving from rib to rib. When he pressed his tongue into the shallow indentation of her navel, she felt like jolts of electricity traveled from that point to her vagina and nipples. Lisa desperately needed to release the growing passion that churned in her body, but each time she would begin to quiver, Tom would ease up and allow her to relax a bit.

Lisa's legs sprang open when Tom's kisses reached the top edge of her neatly trimmed pubic hair and his hands rested on the rise of her hipbones. He kissed over the ridge and down to her thigh, pulling her legs back together. As slowly as he had covered the distance between her butt and her feet when she was lying on her stomach, he moved down one leg and back up the other.

When Tom reached the junction of her legs again, he gently pulled them open. Lisa offered no resistance and again spread her legs wide. She began to groan, sensing the impending pleasure that Tom was about to bestow on her now dripping sex, but he avoided her again and kissed her inner thighs. Raising her butt off the bed, she tried to bring her vagina into contact with any part of his body she could, but like a field mouse avoiding a diving hawk, he darted out of the way and continued his teasing.

Tom picked his head up from between her thighs and gazed into her crotch. He could see that her vaginal lips were swollen and a thin trickle of her juices running from her parted labia down into the crack of her butt. Using his fingertips, he touched her below her slit and smeared the moisture around. Placing a hand on her quivering belly, he moved it slowly to her breasts and covered her crotch with his open mouth.

Lisa cried out in pleasure and lust when she felt his tongue probe her over-sensitive clit and slide into her heated hole. She thrashed about under him as he stroked his tongue in and out of her and gently sucked at her puffy lips. His fingers moved back and forth between her breasts, pulling and rolling her nipples. She cried out again when she felt two of his fingers penetrate her and move in and out, stroking the inner walls of her vagina. Tom wiggled his fingers inside her, being careful not to go too deep. He covered her clit with his lips and sucked at the hard protrusion.

Completely beside herself with pent up lust, Lisa felt an orgasm begin deep within her and rumble through her body and cause every muscle to contract and quiver. The moment her climax concluded, another, more intense than the last, followed it. Tom was relentless in his oral and digital assault on her gushing vagina. When he felt her contract around his fingers, he would remove them, cover her with his mouth, and suck her sweet discharge from the trembling cavity, eagerly swallowing her nectar.

Lisa had lost all ability to think, her body was responding instinctively with animal lust to Tom's continuous touch and sucking mouth. Climaxing time after time, the room began to spin. Finally, Tom felt her body go limp, and he removed his cum covered face from between her legs and his hand from her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.