The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Once the boat was back in the slip, Jack was the first to speak. "No one can ever know about this. If our parents find out we will be grounded for life. It is important to act as normal as we can."

All four of them agreed. Kim and Sally however doubted, that their parents would react as Jack thought they would.

After the boat was secure and cleaned, Jack and Tom each grabbed their fish. The girls picked up the bags they had brought and the four cousins made their way up the hill to the house.

The four adults were in the large hot tub when the kids got to the porch. Don started to stand up and the girls held their breath. When they saw his swim trunks they relaxed, they were not sure they could take it if their parents were at it again.

Don and Marc climbed out of the tub and went over to look at the two large fish the boys were carrying. Anne and Marge commented from the hot tub telling the men to clean the fish and they could have them for dinner.

The four male members of the family went to the small hut in the back of the house that was designed for fish cleaning.

The girls carried their things up to the bedroom they shared and put them away. Kim sat on the bed reflecting on the day she had spent with her brother and cousins, while Sally went into the bathroom to shower. Sally came out wrapped in a towel and asked Kim if she was ok.

"Yes," she answered. "I am just a little tired and a lot confused." Kim went on to explain that she felt guilty for her actions this afternoon and just how excited she had become seeing her brother nude, and Tom she quickly added. Sally sat next to Kim on the bed and put her arm around her cousin's shoulder. She pulled the girl close and told her that she had the same feelings. The two girls hugged and comforted each for a few minutes, and then Kim went to take a shower.

When she returned from the bath, Sally was gone. Kim dressed in shorts and a short-sleeved shit. She buttoned the shirt, leaving the top two undone. After brushing her hair, Kim went down to join the rest of the family.

In the kitchen her mother and Aunt were gathering the dishes for dinner. Kim went over and helped carry them out side and set the table. Her mother came outside and walked over to Kim. "Is everything ok?" Marge asked her daughter.

"Yes mom." Kim replied. "We had so much fun today fishing and riding on the boat. I sure hope the boys will invite us again."

"Well, if you ask them nicely, I am sure they will let you go with them." Marge finished her sentence and went to the grill to see if Don was done cooking the fresh fish.

Everyone was seated at the table when Don set the platter of grilled filets in the middle of it. "I hope these are as good as they look." He said, as he sat next to Marge.

It was agreed the fish was delicious as the eight members of the family dined. The sun was sitting low in the sky, providing a beautiful backdrop. Tom and Jack talked about the fish and how hard they fought. The girls talked about their duties as lookouts and swimming in the lake.

Kim looked at her brother and said, "Next time can Sally and I catch a fish?"

"What do you mean next time," her brother quipped. "What makes you think Tom and I want you two to go again?"

Kim got her best puppy-dog face on and said. "Pleeease big brother."

Jack looked at his sister and then at Tom, smiled and said "Sure, why not. It wasn't that bad having you guys along."

After dinner the women cleared the dishes and put the remaining food away. The two young girls sat on the porch and watched the sun set on the lake. Jack and Tom asked if they could go into town and get more lures for tomorrow. The adults agreed they could go, and the boys went through the house the car.

Kim and Sally sat on the porch with their parents looking at the lake and the star filled sky. They could see the clouds drift past blocking their view of the stars from time to time.

Anne said, "You girls look exhausted, why don't you go up to bed."

The two girls agreed, kissed their parents goodnight and went up to their room.

Kim closed the door and the drapes before she began to remove her clothing. She went to her dresser and took out a white baby-doll pajama outfit. She put the thin white panties on and pulled the, lose fitting, top over her head. Sally put on her usual tee over her panties and the two got into bed.

Kim kissed Sally gently on the cheek and told her goodnight. As the two drifted off to sleep, neither one could get the images of the afternoon out of their mind. Kim could feel a slight stirring in her loin as she remembered her brother's hard penis as his hand stroked it. She felt her cousin's arm encompass her as she fell asleep.

Kim woke to thunder. She looked at the clock on the table next to the bed and saw it was 2am. She got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back in the room she could see that Sally was still sound asleep. She went to the window and pulled back he drape, she could see lightning in the sky.

Opening the large French door, Kim stepped out onto the balcony. The stars had all disappeared behind the clouds that filled the sky. Except for an occasional flash of the lightning, the night was pitch black. As Kim stood by the railing, she heard a door open behind her. She turned to see her brother step out of his room, dressed in a pair of boxer shorts. A bright flash of lighting backlit Kim, allowing her brother to see through her thin nightgown. Jack could see her firm breasts pushing the flimsy material away from her flat stomach, and the small bikini panties that covered her bottom. Jack smiled as he felt movement in his boxers.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"The thunder woke me up."

The two stood there staring out into the darkness. Jack couldn't take his eyes away from Kim. Each time the lightning flashed he was treated to view of his younger sister's body. Each time he saw it, his penis grew. Kim glanced down at Jacks boxers and noticed that they were pushed away from his body.

Then suddenly Kim reached over and ran her hand over the hard object. Jack shuddered as Kim slipped her small hand through the opening in the front of his underwear and wrapped her fingers around the hot, throbbing shaft.

As she slid her hand up and down the length of his manhood she was amazed that it felt hard and soft at the same time. She could feel the ridge that marked the beginning of the soft purple head. While massaging his penis with her right hand, Kim reached up and pulled Jacks head down to hers with her left. Her soft lips found his, and she kissed him deeply. She pushed her tongue between his lips and ran it over his teeth.

Jack responded by opening his mouth and letting her probing tongue find his. Kim pulled his penis out through the opening in the boxers. He could feel the combination of the cool night air and his sister's hot hand. He started to thrust himself into her hand, moaning into her open mouth.

Kim felt the member in her hand begin to twitch and pulse. She remover her hand and searched for the twin globes she saw earlier in the day. Kim held the weight of Jack's balls in the palm of her hand, rolling them gently. She took his right hand and placed on her breast, holding it tightly to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.