The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 39

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lisa was in her room, dressed in only her panties and bra, when her two brothers came in, sat on the bed, and watched her putting her clothes away.

"What do you two want?" she asked.

"We just wanted to talk to you Lisa," Paul said.

"Did you two have a good time at the movies?"

"It was fun," Brad said. "Sally is a real good kisser."

Lisa turned her back to the boys and removed her bra. She pulled one of her dad's old tee shirts over her head and went to the bed and sat between her brothers. They had removed their jeans and shirts and were in their white cotton briefs.

"Is that all you guys did? Just kiss them? It looked like you were feeling them up when we came into the rec- room."

The boys shifted nervously on the bed and told their sister about the things they had done with Kim and Sally. As they talked, Lisa's eyes darted back and forth between the boys' crotches. She could see their penises growing in the confines of their snug underpants.

"Kim wouldn't let me get under her bra," Paul said. "She let me play with her tits but on the outside."

"Yeah, Sally too," Brad added.

"It was the only the second time you two went out with them, what did you think was going to happen? When I go out with a guy, he doesn't get to do that much until we have been dating for a while, if he ever does."

"I guess you're right Lisa, we were pretty lucky. I had a great time with Sally." Brad said.

Both of Lisa's brothers were now fully erect. She looked at their bulging briefs and began to giggle.

"It looks like you two haven't taken care of yourselves yet today. Did those girls leave you guy all horny?"

Paul rubbed his crotch and said, "Yes they did, darn it. Then with everyone running around nude tonight well, it's more than a guy can take."

Lisa put her hand on Paul's crotch and squeezed him. "Poor baby, you must be very uncomfortable like that."

Paul groaned when she rubbed him and said, "Very uncomfortable Lisa."

With her other hand she rubbed Brad through his underwear. The two boys fell back on Lisa's bed and let their legs dangle over the edge. They had played this game before and knew the rules. Lisa was in control and if they didn't do things her way they would have to play with themselves.

Lisa stood up, turned, and faced the bed. "I bet you guys would be more comfortable if your cocks weren't in these tight things."

Gripping Paul's underwear she pulled them down his legs. She removed Brad's next and stood looking at their rigid penises. Reaching out with both hands, she cupped the boy's balls and moved them around in her hands gently.

"Have you and Tom done anything together yet?" Paul asked, breathing heavily.

"Yeah Lisa, have you let him play with your titties yet?" Brad said.

Lisa wrapped her hands around her brother's hard members and stroked slowly up and down.

"No, but he hasn't tried. We have just kissed a little."

"Doesn't he like you? He is always hanging around close to you," Paul said.

"Yes, I think he likes me, he is just being a gentleman. I have never gone out with a guy like him before, it's really kind of nice. I get tired of having to fight off guys trying to grab me all the time."

Lisa released the hot penises, reached under her tee shirt, and removed her panties. She told her brothers to scoot up on the bed and then laid down between them with her feet near their heads. Both of the boys stared at her naked crotch as she put her hands back around them. She let go of Paul, reached over him, and grabbed a pillow. Folding it, she put it under her head so she could watch herself play with her brother.

The little game had been the same for a couple of years, every once in a while Lisa would masturbate her brothers. She enjoyed the feeling of their penises in her hands and would stroke them until they were on the verge of their orgasm. When she felt they were close, she would stop and wait until they had calmed down before resuming her activity. On more than one occasion, she spent over an hour before she would finish them.

When the game first began, the boys couldn't last more that a few minutes, but after a while, they could last as long as she wanted them to. The boys were allowed to look at her and she would often get completely naked for them, but they were not allowed to touch her.

Lisa continued to jack off the boys, as they lay motionless on either side of her. She felt herself becoming aroused tonight, something that almost never happened. Increasing the speed of her hands, she felt Paul begin to move his hips, she removed her hand from him and concentrated on Brad. When he began to get close to his release, she released him too.

Sitting up, she pulled her tee shirt over her head. She looked down at her nipples and saw them standing away from her breasts. The boys watched as she put her hands to her chest and began to massage herself, pulling at her nipples. She had never done anything like this in front of the boys before and found their reaction exciting.

Paul and Brad watched wide-eyed as their sister played with her breasts and pulled at her hard nipples. Brad reached down and took his penis in hand and began to stroke it.

"Do you guys like it when I play with my boobs? Does it turn you on?"

Both boys nodded and Paul started to stroke himself. Lisa pulled her legs under her and knelt between the boys. She pushed her knees into their sides and told them to move over a little. When the two moved away from her, she spread her legs wider.

Paul and Brad watched in amazement as she put one of her hands between her legs and rubbed her pubic mound. Lisa was getting more and more excited as she touched herself and watched her younger brothers. When she moved her fingers lower and touched her vagina, she could feel the moisture and heat that was being emitted.

"How about when I touch my pussy? Does that make you two hot? You know, if you guys keep rubbing your cocks, you will cum too soon."

Paul and Brad stopped stroking themselves and watched as Lisa continued to play with her crotch and breasts. She told them to lie on their sides and face each other. When they did, she leaned back, pulled her legs out from under her, and put them over the boys. She told them to move closer to her, so they pushed their hips against her sides.

Lisa took her hands away from her breast and crotch, took their penises' in her hands, and rubbed them on her breasts. Her brothers were staring into her gaping crotch and studying the puffy lips.

"I want you to touch me," Lisa said. "Just be gentle and stop if I tell you to."

For the first time in several years, she was allowing them to play with her most private parts. They had touched her before when they played house, but she had put a stop to it until now. The boys slid their hands along her thighs and gently probed at her. When one of them, she wasn't really sure who, touched her clit, she tighten her grip on their penises. She rubbed the heads of the boys' manhood over her nipples and moaned when someone put a finger into her.

As the three teens touched and rubbed one another they all became more excited than they had ever been when playing the game. Lisa could feel her brothers poking their fingers into her virgin vagina, sometimes both of them had a finger in her at the same time.

"One of you touch my boobs," she moaned, "I need to have someone play with them."

Paul and Brad both reached up and put their hand on one of her breasts. They massaged the firm flesh, remembering what Kim and Sally had told them about being gentle. Lisa moaned and told them to pull on her nipples and she stroked the full length of the boys' penises.

Feeling her climax near, Lisa released the boys' penises and put her hands on her brothers and massaged her breasts with them. She moaned out loud as she felt her vagina spasm around the fingers that were pushing into her. Her whole body tensed up and became rigid. She clamped her legs together and held the boys hands still. Screaming out, she pulled their other hands away from her breasts and held them away from her.

Lisa relaxed her legs and told the boys to move their hands. When they had pulled their fingers out of her, she relaxed and tried to catch her breath.

"That was the best you guys, thank you. I have never had an orgasm so intense in my life."

Sitting up and folding her legs Indian style under her she looked down at her brothers. She could see that the purple heads of their penises were glossy from the pre-cum they leaked. She looked at her breasts and saw the streaks of the sticky substance drying on them. Even though she had just cum, she was still very excited.

"How about us?" Brad asked, "We still haven't cum yet."

"Hold on a minute and let me calm down first, I always do you two and that was the first time for me."

Paul put his hand on her leg and rubbed it softly, slowly moving closer to her crotch.

"Want me to do it again for you Lisa? I don't care if you don't want to play with me, you are always so cool about it."

Lisa smiled at Paul and said, "Thanks, you're sweet. I'll be ok, but if you want to touch me again you can."

Paul moved his hand higher on her leg and brushed her swollen labia with his fingertips. Lisa took his penis in her hand and slowly stroked it, bring it back to its fully erect size.

"Hey, how about me? Aren't you going to jack me off too? I'm sorry for being pushy Lisa, I won't do it anymore."

Lisa thought for a moment. She was feeling the tingling return to her vagina and her nipples begin to harden again. She wrapped her hand around Brad's shaft and started to stroke it.

"You can touch my boobs Brad, I like it when you do that."

Brad moved so he could reach her breasts and she could still rub him. He used both hands to massage them and ran his fingertips over her nipples. Lisa began to moan as her two brothers touched her, she let out a groan when Paul slipped his finger into her and began to slide it in and out of her wet vagina.

In a move that shocked Paul, Lisa shifted around and straddled his head. He stared up at her hairless crotch and wondered what she was up to.

"Paul," she said panting, "Will you eat my pussy? I have always wondered what it would feel like."

With out saying a word, Paul put his hands on her hips and pulled her down to him. He opened his mouth, covered her vagina, and licked her wet slit. Lisa moaned and jerked on the penises she held in her hands. She rubbed her crotch on Paul's mouth and her clit on his chin. She felt him push his tongue into her tight hole and stroked her brother's faster.

Paul pushed her up off his mouth and said, "I have always wondered what it would be like too Lisa." He moved his head up a little and licked around her opening.

Lisa looked between her legs and watched his tongue touching her. She smiled, bent forward, and kissed the end of his penis. She covered the soft head with her tongue, coating it with her spit. She could feel his penis twitch as she licked under the ridge and poked at the small slit with her tongue.

Brad watched in awe as she opened her mouth and made the first couple of inches of his brother's penis disappear. She closed her lips around it and sucked gently.

"I can't believe that you are giving Paul a blow job Lisa." Brad said. "Will you do that to me too?"

Paul pulled his sister back down to his mouth and she took more of him into hers. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft, taking a little more each time. When Lisa had just over half of his seven inches in her mouth, she felt it hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag. Quickly she backed off and removed her mouth from him. She coughed a couple of times and took a deep breath.

"You have to relax," Brad said.

Lisa lifted herself from Paul's mouth and looked at Brad. "How the hell would you know Brad, I thought I was going to puke."

Paul was still on his back, looking up at his sister's crotch. He began to chuckle and said, "Go ahead Brad, tell her how you know," he said.

"Um aha well," he stammered, "I read it in a book once."

Lisa moved off Paul and looked at her two brothers. She saw the funny looks on their faces and wondered what was going on. All of a sudden her eyes opened wide and she gasped.

"You two have sucked each other's cocks haven't you! That's how Brad knows about it, isn't it."

The two boys were lost for words. Their sister had seemingly discovered their deepest, darkest secret. They stammered and turned their heads away from her, but she was sure that they had messed around with one another.

"It's not like we are gay or anything," Paul blurted out, "We were just messing around one night and we tried it."

Lisa stared at her brothers in disbelief and wondered how the two boys could do such a thing. She suddenly got a mental image of her brothers with each other's penises in their mouths and became curious.

"Will you teach me how to do it?" she asked softly, "I promise I won't tell anyone. I have never done it before and I want to learn how."

The two boys were still lying on their backs, Lisa sitting between them. She tried to put on her best puppy-dog face to entice them. Putting her leg over Brad's head, she lowered her self to his mouth.

"I'll let you two eat my pussy and finger fuck me if you will teach me how to give a blow job."

She felt Brad poke at her slit with his tongue. She reached down and took his penis into her hand and stroked it. Bending forward she put it into her mouth and tried to push in as much as she could. She started to gag again and pulled off his hard tool.

"I just can't do it," she said, "It makes me gag as soon as it touches the back of my throat and I feel like I'm going to be sick"

"You just have to get use to it Lisa," Paul said.

"How?"

"You have to relax your throat Lisa, then you won't gag," Paul replied.

Lisa was beginning to get turned on from Brad's probing tongue. She told him to suck on her clit and shuddered when he found it. Putting her hands to her breasts, she pulled at her nipples and felt it tingle in her crotch. Breathing heavily, she moved off Brad's mouth and knelt on the bed.

Again she took Paul's penis into her mouth and tried to suck it, again she gagged.

"I can't do it," she said.

Brad sat up and rubbed her back, "You just have to keep trying," he said, "You will learn."

Lisa just shook her head no. She lay on her side and propped her head up with her hand. Staring at her brothers she felt like she had failed and wondered why she couldn't do what she wanted to do.

Paul looked over at her and saw how disappointed she was. He stroked her head and began to feel sorry for her.

"It's no big deal Lisa, you don't have to do that if you don't want to."

"I do want to Paul, I just can't seem to keep from gagging. I don't believe that anyone can put it all in their mouth, everyone has to gag on it."

"That's not true," Brad said, "It can be done."

"You guys are only trying to make me feel better aren't you?"

Both of her brothers shook their heads no. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. Brad moved near Paul, bent over, and took his brother's penis into his mouth.

Lisa watched as he worked his mouth up and down on Paul's hard penis. He kept taking more and finally had the entire length in his mouth and throat. Paul moaned as his brother bobbed his head up and down on his penis, moving up until only the head was hidden and back down.

"You see Lisa, Brad can take it all and you can too if you try."

Brad moved away from his brother and looked at Lisa. "See Lisa," he said, "I told you it could be done."

While Brad was encouraging Lisa, Paul took his penis into his mouth and took it down.

"You see Lisa, Paul can suck my whole cock."

When Paul pulled away from Brad, Lisa took his place. She put her hand around his wet tool and stroked it. Bending forward she let it glide past her lips into her mouth.

Paul said, "Now just take it easy. When you feel like you are going to gag stop and relax. When the feeling is gone, try to take a little more."

Lisa worked her mouth over Brad's penis as Paul coached her. When she felt like she was going to gag, she backed off a little and waited for the feeling to subside. Slowly she worked on his member and began to get comfortable with the feeling of it touching the back of her throat.

"That's it Lisa, suck on Brad's cock," Paul said. "If you keep it up you will get a wonderful surprise."

Lisa realized that if her brother came, he was going to shoot his stuff into her mouth. She pulled away before getting the whole thing into her mouth. She turned to Paul and grabbed his penis.

"I think I will suck your cock for awhile, I'm not too sure I'm ready to have that stuff in my mouth," she said.

"It's not really all that bad," Paul said sheepishly.

"You mean you guys have cum in each other's mouths? What does it taste like?"

"Kind of salty and a little bitter, but not all that bad." Brad said. "It's not as sweet as your pussy though, that tastes great."

"Yeah it does," Paul agreed. "I could eat you for hours."

Lisa was determined to learn how to give a blowjob, if it took all night. She put her mouth over Paul's penis and again began to work on getting as much as she could into her. While she moved her mouth down until she felt the gag reflex and relaxed, Brad moved behind her and started to lick her vagina. He rolled onto his back, pulled her down to his mouth, and pushed his tongue into her hole.

Remembering what she had said about sucking on her clit, he probed her with his tongue until he felt the hardened little nub. He poked at her and covered the spot with his mouth and sucked. When Brad pushed a finger into her, she gasped and Paul's penis slid into her throat.

Lisa's first reaction was to pull back, but she didn't. Remaining still, she became accustom to the intruder and began to move her head. She worked his penis in and out, feeling more and more confidant.

"You are doing great Lisa," Paul said. "Suck my cock and make me cum for you."

Lisa pulled her mouth off him and absorbed the feeling of Brad's tongue and fingers. He had two fingers in her and was moving them rapidly. Lisa knew that she was going to cum soon, so she again moved towards Paul's penis.

"Am I getting better at sucking your cock Paul? I want to do it right for you. Tell me what to do and I will try. Please tell me when you are ready to cum so I can pull it out if I want to."

Paul nodded and she covered him with her mouth. Lisa moved her head up and down on him and waited for his instructions.

"Use your tongue on the bottom of my cock and suck a little harder."

Lisa moved her tongue along the thick vein and around the velvety head. She increased her suction and moved her head faster.

"Play with my balls while you suck me."

Lisa reached under him, took his balls into her hand, and began to play with them. Brad was bringing her to the point of no return and she knew she would climax soon. Paul began to move, sliding his penis in and out of his sister's mouth.

"I'm going to cum Lisa!"

Deciding she wanted to taste his spunk, she sucked harder and let him slide into her throat. Brad was working feverishly at her vagina and she began to moan. When she did, the vibrations in her throat sent Paul over the edge and his penis erupted. She backed off and held him in her mouth as he sent spurt after spurt of his hot cum into her mouth. She was unable to swallow while Paul was filling her mouth with his cum, so she just let her mouth fill.

Brad's busy mouth drew Lisa's orgasm from deep within her and she began to quiver. Paul's ejaculation subsided and she let his softening penis slip from her mouth. She moved the thick hot cum he had deposited around with her tongue and swallowed. Rolling off Brad onto her back, she felt the tremors of her second climax still running through her body.

Paul lay exhausted next to her and Brad sat up, still hard.

"I did it," Lisa said, "I got the whole thing into my mouth. It wasn't that hard after you guys told me how. You were right Brad, cum doesn't taste that bad, in fact I sort of liked it."

Lisa looked over to Brad and saw that his penis was still rock hard. She reached over to his and began to stroke it.

"Thanks for eating my pussy Brad, I could get addicted to that. I have cum twice tonight and each time it got better."

Paul sat up and Lisa put her hand into his crotch. She massaged his soft penis for a minute and rubbed his balls.

"This is the first time I ever touched a soft cock," she said. "It feels real nice."

As she rubbed the two boys she thought about what it would be like to have Tom's penis in her mouth.

"How about me?" Brad said, snapping her out of her thoughts. "I haven't cum yet tonight."

Lisa thought for a moment and said, "Why don't you start on him Paul and I will finish."

Paul smiled and shook his head yes. When Brad got out of the bed and stood next to it, Paul knew what he wanted him to do. Rolling onto his back, Paul scooted across the bed until his head hung over the edge. He looked up and saw his brother move to him, his hard cock in his hand. Paul opened his mouth and Brad pushed his penis into his brother's open mouth.

Lisa sat up and watched as Brad moved his hips and slid his tool in and out of Paul's mouth. She could see her brother's throat swell each time Brad pushed his entire length into him. Lisa's hand went to her crotch and she began to slowly finger herself and she watched the two boys. The sight of Brad fucking his brother's mouth was turning her on again and she wanted to cum.

Moving to the edge of the bed, Lisa lay on her back and hung her head over the edge like Paul was. Brad pulled out of his mouth and moved in front of his sister.

"I'll try that, but go slow ok."

Brad nodded and pointed his penis at her mouth. She wrapped her hand around it and guided it in. Brad moved slowly, pushing his penis into her mouth. She kept her hand around his hot shaft to limit how much he could put in until she got use to the novel position.

While Brad slowly moved his penis in and out of her mouth, Paul crawled between her legs and began to lick her. She was surprised at the welcome feeling and spread her legs as wide as she could. Removing her hand from Brad's penis, she let him push deep into her throat. In the position she was in, she found it easy to take him into her throat.

Brad leaned forward and put his hands over her breasts and rubbed them. The combination of having Brad's hands on her breasts, Paul's tongue in her vagina and a penis in her throat was more than she could take. She began to cum and reached behind Brad grabbing his butt. She pulled him into her mouth and relaxed a few times before she felt his penis swell in her throat and begin to squirt his cum into her.

Wanting to taste him, she pushed him back slightly so his cum would hit her tongue. She sucked and swallowed his discharge, finding it easier to do this time. Paul had two fingers buried in her and he could feel her vaginal walls grip them.

When Brad was done emptying his load into his sister's mouth, he pulled out, dragging his soft flesh across her face. She clamped Paul's head with her legs and held him until her orgasm subsided and her body relaxed.

The three of them lay on Lisa's bed and relaxed.

"Wow Lisa," Brad said, "You sure learned how to suck cock fast. That was great!"

Lisa ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth and over her lips. She smiled and felt good about learning, even if it was with her brothers.

"You guys are pretty good at eating my pussy too, but I really think you're going to need a lot more practice."

They all laughed and talked about the sexual experience they had enjoyed.

Paul said, "I wonder if Sally and Tom have ever messed around, or Kim and Jack?"

"I wouldn't think so," Brad said. "Just how many brothers and sisters do you think fool around with each other? After all, this is against the law. We could get in big trouble if anyone ever found out."

"Well, I won't tell if you guys won't." Lisa said with a giggle. "Now you two go to bed so I can get some rest. It's late and we have school in the morning."

Reluctantly, the boys picked up their underwear and headed for their bedroom. They all said good night before Paul pulled Lisa's door closed.

The kid's parents sat around the pool relaxing. They talked about the activities in the pool earlier, and how much fun it all had been.

"I have never been nude in front of other people before," Liz confessed. "It was very exciting for me."

Don asked if anyone would like a drink. Everyone told him what he or she wanted and he went onto the house to prepare them. He returned with a tray of plastic cups, containing the drinks and passed them out.

"I think I'm going to relax in the hot tub for a little while," Don said.

He walked over to the tub, removed his suit, and stepped into the water. The rest of the group soon joined him, each removing their swimsuits before getting in. Once they were all comfortable, they picked up their previous conversation.

"How long have you folks been doing this?" Jerry asked.

"Doing what?" Anne said.

"Getting naked and lounging around. You all seem so at ease with the whole nudity thing."

"Well for us," Anne said pointing to her husband and Don and Marge, "Ever since we were teens."

"You're kidding!" Liz said in surprise."

Marc told the group about catching Anne and Marge skinny- dipping at the gravel pit and how one thing led to another.

Dianne said, "It was about five years ago for us, Bob was teaching golf in Florida and we went to a clothing optional resort. We liked the lifestyle and have been going back ever since. We don't do it around the house, but we don't really worry about being caught either."

"How did your kids feel about it?" Jerry said.

"Lisa was only twelve and the boys ten. She was a bit upset at first, but she met a couple of girls her age and everything worked out fine. The boys were just too young to really know what was going on, but they sure learned as they got older." Bob replied with a chuckle.

"I think I'm really beginning to understand why Megan feels so comfortable around all of you, and why your children are so well adjusted. You folks just don't care about all of that society bullshit. You are going to live your lives the way you want to and the rest be damned." Liz said.

Don said, "I think I'm going to jump into the pool for a minute and cool off. All of you sexy women are starting to get me cranked up."

Don climbed out of the hot tub and walked to the edge of the pool. The women all noticed that his penis was about half erect. The rest of the men also went to the pool and dove into the cooler water. Jerry, not being use to being around nudity was obviously affected, his penis almost fully erect.

"I would love to wrap my lips around Don's cock right about now," Marge said. "It just looks so tasty."

Anne and Dianne laughed and Liz was stunned. She couldn't believe that Marge had just said what she did.

"You really do that?" Liz said.

"Suck Don's cock?" Marge said, "Hell yes I do, I love it. Don't you do it with Jerry?"

Liz shook her head no. "Never, I have always thought it was dirty. He asked me to when we were first dating, but I wouldn't so he stopped asking."

"Does he eat your pussy?" Dianne asked.

Again Liz shook her head no.

"Never?" Anne said.

"He tried when we were on our honeymoon, but I stopped him. We really don't have sex very often, and when we do, it's with the lights off." Liz said.

Marge looked at their new friend and said, "Girl, you don't know what you have been missing. There are few pleasures in life as good and having your clit sucked or a fat cock in your throat. I think if I had to choose between oral sex and eating, I would starve to death."

The three women laughed and Liz sat dumbfounded. She had heard this kind of talk in college, but that was many years ago. She felt goose bumps cover her body when she conjured up a mental image of a man's penis in her mouth.

"Do you guys let them you know in your mouth?" Liz asked.

"Do you mean cum? Yes, I let Don cum in my mouth, I love the taste of his cum." Marge replied.

Anne and Dianne both agreed with Marge. They told Liz how exciting it was to feel their husbands penises swell and fill their mouths with the tangy substance. Marge was getting turned on by the discussion and moved over so that a water jet hit her between her legs. She put her hand under the water and spread her labia open and pulled back on the hood that concealed her clit.

When Marge closed her eyes and put her head back, Anne began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Liz asked.

"Marge is getting off on a water jet," Anne said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.