The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning, Sally slowly came to life. She opened her eyes and saw her brother's penis, half erect only inches from her mouth. She moved her head a little and gently kissed the end of it. The uncontrolled twitching of the organ amused her as she licked at it. Remembering what Kim had said before she and Tom had gone to bed, she slipped out of the bed and covered him.

Sally quietly left the room, crossed the hall and opened Kim's door. She went to the bed and gently shook her cousin's shoulder, being careful not to wake Jack. She watched as the sleeping girl slowly opened her eyes and looked up. Sally put her finger to her lips and waited for her cousin to wake up completely.

Kim smiled and got of her bed, leaving the warmth of her sleeping brother behind. She followed Sally into the hall and closed the door.

Speaking softly, Kim said, "Morning, sleep well?"

"Once I got to sleep," Sally whispered with a big grin.

Kim smiled and said, "Me too."

Sally moved close to her naked cousin, put her arms around her and said, "Happy birthday."

Kim hugged her equally nude cousin, running her hands over her soft back.

"Thanks Sally. Go and get your underwear from last night, I have a little surprise planned for the guys."

The two girls broke their embrace and went back to the rooms they had slept in. They gathered their things and went back into the hall. Kim had also grabbed a robe. She told Sally to follow her and walked to her parents' room. She took one of her mom's bathrobes, handed it to Sally and the girls went down stairs.

"I need a shower," Kim said. "Let's go to the pool house and get cleaned up."

They walked through the family room and out to he pool area. In the pool house, they put their things on a bench and went into the shower room. The girls each turned on a showerhead and stood under the warm spray, letting the water cascade over their bodies.

"This feels so good Kim," Sally said, as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"It sure does. So how was your night with Tom? Did you two have fun?"

"Oh yes, we had a great time. I came so many times I thought I would pass out. How about you and Jack? From the sounds we heard, you must have fun too."

"It was the best yet, he made me nuts."

The girls exchanged details of their encounters as they shampooed their hair. When Sally told Kim about Tom putting his finger into her butt and his penis into her vagina Kim gave her a strange look.

"You really like things in your ass don't you?"

"Kim, it makes me so hot, I feel like I could cum a hundred times. I wonder how it would feel to have a cock in my ass? I just can't help thinking about it."

Sally moved under the showerhead with Kim, took the soap and began to wash her back. She rubbed her hands slowly over her, making sure she didn't miss an inch of Kim's soft skin. She turned her around and started to wash her front, coating her with suds.

Kim moaned when Sally applied the soap to her breasts and massaged them gently. After tweaking her hard nipples, Sally rinsed away the soap, took a nipple into her mouth and sucked it as she washed between Kim's legs.

"That feels so good Sally, your mouth and hand is making me hot."

Sally continued to suck on Kim's nipple and reached for the spray head. She directed the warm water between Kim's spread legs and rinsed the soap away. After adjusting the showerhead to a thin pulsating stream, she pointed it at Kim's clit. Sally used her fingers to part the puffy lips of Kim's labia and moved the softly pounding water over her.

Kim moaned and held Sally's head to her chest, rubbing her other breast. Sally removed her mouth from the firm breast, turned Kim around and bent her over. Kim put her hands on the bench and pushed her butt back at Sally while she continued to massage her crotch with the warm water.

Pushing her finger into Kim's heated vagina, she stroked in and out. Keeping the stream of water on her cousin's clit, Sally took the bar of soap and rubbed it over Kim's round butt. She moved the soap between her cheeks and moved it up and down. Sally dropped the soap, returned her hand to the slippery flesh and continued to rub.

After pushing the button on the showerhead that stopped the flow of water, she pushed two fingers into Kim's vagina, moving them in and out slowly. Kim moaned as her cousin strolled the inner walls of her sex, slowly rocking her hips. When Sally's fingertip touched her tight anus, Kim let out a groan, lowered her head and pushed her butt into the air.

Sally moved her soap slick finger around the tight pucker, applying more pressure. When her finger pushed past the tight ring, Kim gasped. Sally slowly moved her finger against the resistance of Kim's anus, pulling back a little and then pressing forward. With her other hand, Sally fingered her cousin's vagina, rubbing her clit with her thumb.

"Just relax Kim, just relax, and enjoy it."

Kim tried to relax her muscles and let Sally work her finger into her. The soap had Sally's finger slick and when she felt Kim's tight anus relax, she pushed it into her all the way. She slowly moved her fingers in and out of both of Kim's holes, feeling her own fingers through the thin membrane.

"Oh god Sally, that feels so good! Do it faster!"

Sally increased the speed of her assault and wiggled her fingers when they were deep inside. Kim moaned and humped her self against her cousins probing fingers, feeling her impending orgasm build.

"Sally, fuck my pussy with your fingers, fuck my ass and pussy hard!"

Kim's body tensed up and quivered as she came. She gripped the probing digit that was in her butt and her vagina convulsed around Sally's fingers. When her climax had reached its peak and began to subside, Kim reached for her cousin's wrists and pulled her hands away, leaving her openings empty. She turned, sat on the bench and fell back against the wall.

Sally smiled, picked up the soap and began to wash herself. Kim watched her lather her body and stand under the spray, rinsing the suds away. She could feel small spasms deep within her vagina, as she sat quietly, basking in the afterglow of her climax.

"Want me to help you?" Kim asked, her breathing still labored.

"That's ok, I will be fine. You just relax and enjoy."

Sally finished her shower, turned off the water and offered her hand to Kim. She pulled her to her feet, put her arm around her and guided her into the common area of the pool house. She waited while Sally took two towels from the shelf, and used one to dry Kim off. Kim took the towel and rubbed through her hair and Sally dried herself.

Finally, Kim began to regain her composure. She wrapped the towel around her wet hair and sat on the bench. Slowly she rubbed the neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair that covered her mound.

"I wonder if you can wear this out?" she said, cupping her sex. "At this rate I don't think mine is going to last until I'm twenty."

Sally laughed at her and said, "I don't think you can wear out your pussy Kim. Why did you want to bring our new lingerie with us?"

"Well," Kim said as she hooked the waistband of her panties and pulled them on. "I figured that if the guys got all turned on seeing us in them last night, they might like to see us again. I like to showoff, I think I'm becoming a voyeur."

"Don't you mean an exhibitionist Kim? A voyeur is someone that likes to see other people, an exhibitionist is somebody that likes to have other people see them."

Kim thought about what Sally said for a moment.

"Really? Well then, I guess I am turning into both an exhibitionist and a voyeur. I get all turned at the thought of being seen, and watching. Maybe I am just a sex fiend Sally, there isn't anything I have done so far that I haven't liked."

"Oh no!" Sally giggled. "My cousin is turning into a slut."

"I'm not a slut Sally, but I kind of like to act like one when I'm with you, Tom, and Jack. It can be very exciting once in awhile."

"I was just teasing Kim, I like to do that too. It makes me hot when the guys see me nude or in sexy things, like last night."

The girls giggled and Kim laid out her plan for the morning as the two put their sexy underwear on. They pulled the stockings up their legs and fastened the garters to them. After slipping into the long terrycloth robes, they went to the kitchen.

Together, they began to fix breakfast for them and their brothers. They mixed pancake batter and put sausages into a frying pan.

Kim said, "I'm going to go wake Jack and Tom up and have them get ready."

"Don't you think they will see that you're wearing stockings under your robe?"

"With the way Jack is when he first wakes up, I doubt he will even know it's me."

Kim went to her room and stood close to the bed. She gently shook her brother, waking him. He half opened his eyes and looked up at her standing in her robe.

"What?" He groaned.

"Time to get up Jack, breakfast is almost ready. Go and get Tom up and take a quick shower. Sally and I will be in the kitchen."

"Ok, what time is it anyway?"

"It's a little after nine. Come on and get going. I don't want your breakfast to be ruined."

Jack rubbed his eyes and cleared his head. He realized that the other kids would be there at noon for Kim's party. When he looked like he was going to get out of bed, Kim turned and left, reminding him to hurry. She went back to the kitchen to help Sally with the cooking.

The two girls moved around the kitchen setting the counter and getting ready to start the pancakes.

"Sally, I can see why you like to have things in your butt, it made me so hot. At first I thought it was kind of gross, but I really liked it."

Sally smiled and said, "One of these days you will have to try the little silver vibrator, it will make you feel like you're going to explode."

The girls laughed. They heard the showers running upstairs and lit the stove beneath the sausages, deciding they would start the pancakes when they heard the water stop. They waited patiently, listening for the boys to finish in the shower. When they heard the water stop running, Sally began to cook the pancakes while Kim turned the sausages.

As soon as a batch of the golden brown cakes were done, Sally stacked them onto a platter and started another. She was pouring the batter onto the hot griddle for the third time when Jack and her brother walked into the kitchen, wearing only boxer shorts.

The two boys sat at the counter and waited for the girls to serve breakfast.

"You two sure looked nice in your dresses last night," Tom said. "But your underwear was the greatest. I thought I was going to bust when you took off the dresses and showed us."

"Really guys, you liked us in those things?" Kim quipped, knowing the answer to the question.

"Oh yes," Jack said. "You two looked better than the girls in the magazines. When you put on your little show I thought I was going to lose it, without even touching myself."

Kim and Sally giggled, amused by their brother's reaction to the sexy lingerie. They turned their backs to them, untied their robes and dropped them to the floor as they turned around to face them.

"So you like us dressed like this?" Sally said.

The boys were speechless. They both sat and stared at the girls. Kim and Sally acted as if they were dressed normally and began to serve their brothers breakfast. Once everything was on the counter, they went around and sat next to the memorized boys.

Jack cleared his throat, stood up and went to Kim. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her scantly dressed body to his.

"Happy birthday," he said, kissing her on the mouth.

"Yeah, happy birthday Kim," Tom said, and also gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Thanks guys, now eat your breakfast before it's cold."

The four teens ate quietly. The girls could tell that their brothers were very excited by the tenting of their boxers. Kim got a devious grin on her face and stuck her fork into the end of a sausage. She took the syrup bottle and poured some onto the sausage.

"What does this remind you of Sally?" She asked as she put the sausage into her mouth and sucked the sweet syrup off of it.

Jack and Tom watched as Kim sucked on the small tube of meat and used her tongue to lick the sticky syrup from it. Sally immediately picked up a sausage with her fingers, coated it with syrup and mimicked Kim.

"Mmmm," she said, "It would remind me of a cock, if it was much bigger."

"You're right Sally, it would."

Kim slid off her stool, turned her brother to face her and fished his hard penis out of his boxers. She took the syrup bottle, covered the end of her brother's rigid member with the warm sticky substance and lowered her head to his lap. Noisily, she licked and slurped, cleaning the sweet syrup from him.

Sally giggled and repeated the same thing on her brother. The two girls poured the syrup onto the boy's penises and licked them clean several time. Soon they forgot about the syrup and just sucked on the boys.

Jack reached under Kim and put his hands over her breasts. She rested her hands on the tops of his legs and moved her head up and down, engulfing over half of her brother every time she pushed down.

Tom held Sally's head as she stroked the hard flesh between his balls and her mouth. She rubbed the underside of his penis with her tongue and twisted her head back and forth. When she felt his cum surge past her fingers, she began to suck harder, swallowing his load. Still sucking gently, she held his penis in her mouth until the throbbing ceased and he began to soften. She removed him from her mouth and stood up facing him.

Sally looked over towards Kim and Jack to see her devour his entire length. They watched as Jack began to shoot his semen down her throat as her rubbed her bra-covered breasts. Jack moaned as his sister kept her nose pressed into his pubic hair and let him empty his balls. When he stopped, Kim slowly raised her head and let the softening flesh slip through her lips. She felt the ridge of his penis touch the inside of her lips and stopped, caressing the end with her tongue.

Jack let go of her breasts and put his hands on the sides of her head. He pulled her up, his penis making a popping sound as it was pulled free of her still sucking mouth.

"I just love cock for breakfast," Kim said. She jumped back onto her stool and resumed eating her now cold food.

The four teens laughed and went back to try to eat. As they finished their meal Tom turned to his sister.

"Would you mind if I took a few pictures of you dressed like that Sally?"

Sally looked over to Kim and shrugged her shoulders. Kim smiled at her and got off the stool, picking up her dirty dishes.

"You can take some of me if she doesn't want too Tom," Kim said. "Just as soon as the kitchen is cleaned up."

The two boys jumped from their stools and rushed around the counter, collecting the dirty dishes and putting them into the dishwasher. They even washed the pans and put them away. Kim and Sally watched as they finished cleaning up in record time.

"You guys get ready while Sally and I go fix our hair, we'll be right back."

The girls went to Kim's bathroom and brushed out their hair. They brushed their teeth and went back to the kitchen. The two boys were gone, so they went into the living room and found them setting up the equipment. Kim and Sally waited, watching Tom fool with his lights and Jack get his camcorder ready.

"Stand over there please," Tom said, pointing to a spot in front of his camera.

The girls moved to the place he had pointed to and stood side by side. Jack had his camcorder on, taping the two. Tom told them how to pose, snapping photos as they moved into position. For the next half an hour, the boys photographed the girls in various poses.

Tom said, "I think that's enough for now, I want to see how these turn out before I shoot any more film."

Jack turned off the camcorder and the teens went into the family room. Sally checked the time and noted that it was almost eleven o'clock. She knew that the other kids would be there soon and she had to get Kim out of the room.

"Kim," Sally said. Let's get dressed and walk to my house. I want to go swimming this afternoon and I need to get my suit."

"I have plenty of bathing suits Sally, you can use one of mine."

Sally winked at Kim and said, "I want to get my white one."

Kim smiled at her, knowing that she had something in mind. She stood up and said, "Ok, let's go."

The girls went to Kim's room and removed their lingerie. They dressed in jeans and sweaters, Sally borrowing clothes from Kim. Once they were dressed they headed downstairs and to the front door. They started down the walk and Sally stopped.

"Wait a second Kim, I have to go get a key from Tom."

Kim nodded and waited while Sally ran back into the house. She went to her brother and cousin and asked Tom for the key. He went into the living room and took it from his camera bag and handed it to her.

"We'll be back in a little while, you guys get every thing ready. When you are set, call me and we will come home."

The boys agreed and she went back outside to Kim. The girls walked to Sally's house, talking about what they did at breakfast.

"Licking the syrup off Jack's cock was cool Sally. Did you like doing it to Tom?"

"Oh yes! It was real sexy. Maybe some time we can cover ourselves with something and have them lick it off of us."

"Yeah, like whipped cream. That would be fun!" Kim said with a giggle. "We could put it in our pussies and they could lick it out."

The girls continued to talk about the different ways their brothers could use whipped cream in their sex play. They rounded the corner to Sally's street and walked to the house.

Once inside, Sally dawdled around. They went to her room and she took her white bikini from her drawer and put it into a beach bag. She changed out of the clothes she had borrowed from Kim and put on a miniskirt and a tank top.

Kim sat on her bed and waited while Sally sorted through some clothes, taking Kim's jumper and putting it into her bag.

"Sally, do you think the twins like us? I kind of like Paul, he is really cute. He was fun to dance with last night."

"I like Brad too Kim, they are both cute, but then again, they look alike."

The two girls laughed and then Kim said, "Have you thought about messing around with him?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if I will. I don't think he knows too much about sex."

"Sally! Until a couple months ago, neither did we. Learning is has been one of the best parts."

"You're right, I just don't know if I am ready to fool around with another guy, I mean Tom is so fun and good to me and I don't want him to be mad."

Sally thought for a moment and said, "Why, are you thinking of messing around with Paul?"

"I would kind of like to know what it is like with someone else. I don't mean go all the way necessarily, but to just fool around the idea makes me excited. I really care about Jack too, but he is going to want to find someone he can take out, someone like Megan. If they get together, and she comes out of her shell, they may end up in bed."

"I think that Lisa and Tom are getting close and it will only be a matter of time before he is trying to make out with her or she is trying with him. This is all just too confusing Kim, I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens."

The phone rang and Sally picked it up. She talked to Tom for a moment and replaced the receiver.

Sally stood up and headed for her bedroom door.

"Tom wants me to bring a suit for him. He asked for the one he bought up north."

Kim followed Sally into Tom's bedroom and watched as she opened his drawer and removed the small suit. She closed that drawer and opened the one she had found the magazine in. Searching through a stack of papers she located the book and took it out.

"You have to check this out Kim," she said, and handed her the magazine.

Kim sat on Tom's bed and began to flip through the pages. She looked at picture after picture of men and women in various sex acts. When she found one that showed a man with his penis in a woman's ass, she froze.

"Look at this Sally, this girl has his cock in her ass!"

Sally sat next to her cousin and looked at the picture.

"Looks cool doesn't it Kim?"

"It looks like it would hurt Sally, look at the size of his cock. It has to be twice as big as Tom's or Jack's!"

Another photo showed the man with his penis in his hand and a woman kneeling in front of him.

"There is no way she is going to fit that thing into her mouth," Kim said. "It's huge!"

She turned the page and sure enough, the girl had about half of the monstrous penis in her mouth. The two girls could see that her mouth was stretched to accommodate him and her throat was budging.

Kim closed the magazine and handed it back to Sally. She put it back where she had found it and closed the drawer.

"That has to be trick photography Sally, she just couldn't get all that into her mouth."

"I don't know, it might be. Lets go back to your house and take a swim. All of this talk has me warm and I need to cool off or I'm going to attack you."

Kim laughed at her and they left. On the walk back to Kim's they discussed how cold it was getting and that winter would be here soon. When they arrived at Kim's, Sally led her to the front door. Once inside the house the girls went to Kim's room to put on their suits.

Sally glanced at the time and saw that she had to keep Kim occupied for a little longer. She took off her clothes and sat on the bed, pulling her legs up and apart.

"Kim, will you check and see if I need a trim? I want to be sure my hair doesn't show."

Kim knelt between her legs and looked at her crotch. She ran her fingertips over her vaginal lips and up to her mound. Sally pulled at her legs, spreading them further apart when she felt Kim touch her.

"Looks fine to me Sally," Kim said as she stroked the soft skin. She pushed her finger into Sally's vagina and moved it slowly.

"There doesn't seem to be any hair in here either, but let me get a closer look."

Kim bent her head forward and covered Sally's sex with her mouth. She ran her tongue over her puffy lips and poked at her clit with the tip. Sally moaned when she felt Kim's hot tongue pushing into her vagina and quickly moved away.

"Let's wait until later Kim so we can spend a long time doing it."

Kim stood up and removed her jeans and top. She took off her underwear and went to her drawer for a bathing suit. She picked up the leopard print micro suit and dropped it back into the drawer, opting for her white one like Sally's.

The two girls put on the bikinis and their cover-ups. Sally checked the time again and said, "Let's go."

They went downstairs and into the family room. Kim noticed that the drapes, that covered the door wall, were partly closed. She followed Sally out to the pool area and stopped in her tracks when she heard a group of people yell, "SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY."

Kim looked around and saw Jack, Tom, Lisa, Brad, Paul, and Megan all standing in front of her. They all walked over to Kim and one by one they hugged her. The last one to wrap their arms around her was her brother. He squeezed her tight and smiled.

"Are you surprised Kim," he asked, still holding her. "I wanted to throw this party for you on your fifteenth birthday. I didn't think I was going to be able to do it because mom an dad were going out of town, but they said it was ok."

"Yes Jack, I'm very surprised. Thank you for thinking of me."

Kim and her brother broke their embrace and Kim talked with Lisa, Megan, and Sally. She looked around and saw that they had decorated the pool area with balloons and a large banner, which hung on the back wall. There was a table set up with snacks and a cooler for sodas.

Kim's eyes filled with tears as she took in all the things they had done to prepare for the party. When she began to thank everyone, they all said that it was all Jack's idea. Kim walked over to her brother and asked him to follow her. She led him out of the pool area and into the house.

Shielded from the others, Kim threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and sucked his tongue when he did the same.

"Thank you so much Jack, this is the best birthday present you could have gotten me."

The two hugged for a moment longer and returned to the rest of their guests. Kim went back to the girls and Jack talked with the guys. After talking for a while, Megan said, "Who wants to go for a swim?"

The teens agreed that it was a good idea and went to put their suits on. Tom asked his sister where his suit was and she told him it was in Kim's room. The guys all went upstairs to change, Megan and Lisa went into the pool house.

"Did you know about this?" Kim asked Sally, while they waited for the others.

"Yup, I had a hard time keeping it a secret too. Brad almost slipped on the way home from the dance."

"What do you mean?"

"He almost said 'see you tomorrow' when he got out of the limo."

Kim and Sally were laughing when the other two girls came out of the pool house. Kim was surprised to see that her two friends had the same bathing suits as she and her cousin. Megan pulled at the small bikini as she walked up to the girls, trying to make it cover as much as possible.

"Where did you guys get the suits?" Kim asked. "They are exactly like Sally's and mine."

Sally said, "I called the store up north and had them ship them to me. I thought it would be fun for all of us to have the same suit. I ordered them as soon as Jack told us about the surprise party."

"This is so cool," Kim said, "You guys look good in them."

Kim thought for a moment about Tom's request when he called Sally's house earlier. She was about to ask if the boys were going to be wearing the skimpy Spedo suits that Tom and her brother had bought on their vacation. Her question was answered when she saw the boys walk into the room, all wearing the small suits.

The girls all checked the boys out, noticing the distinct outline of their gentitalia through the thin fabric. When the guys walked away from them, the girls stared at their firm butts, watching them flex as they walked.

Lisa whispered to her friends, "There sure won't be any question if the guys get boners today. They will have a real hard time hiding them in those suits."

Kim and Sally laughed, remembering the day on the boat that their brothers first wore their suits and how their penises poked their heads out of the top of the suits. Megan chuckled nervously at the mental image Lisa's statement brought to mind.

Jack turned on the stereo system and filled the room with music. The girls and guys gathered, sat in lounges and chairs, and discussed the dance. Megan began to relax when she realized that no one was staring at her. She noticed that the rest of the group seemed very comfortable in their attire.

Soon, Megan joined the conversation, confessing that when she got home last night she woke her parents up to tell them what a great time she had.

"I talked with my mom and dad for an hour last night. It was the first time, in a very long time, I sat on my parent's bed and talked with them. I hardly ever go into their room, let alone talk with them about anything." Megan said.

Lisa had left her camera at Jack's house last night and she asked him if she could have it.

Tom jumped up and said, "Come on Lisa, I will show you where your stuff is, I want to get my camera too."

As they walked towards the door wall, Jack asked Tom to grab his camcorder too. Tom waved his hand over his head, indicting that he understood. He and Lisa went into the living room and gathered their equipment. Tom put a new roll of film into his camera and Lisa attached her flash unit. They went back to the pool and Lisa took a few shots of the group that was still seated.

Brad said, "I'm going swimming." He stood up, went to the diving board, and dove into the water.

Paul and Jack joined him, followed by Tom. The girls chatted and watched the boys, as they swam and splash around in the pool. Kim left the other girls, went to the pool house, and turned on the hot tub so it would be warmed up if they wanted to use it later. She grabbed a stack of towels, took them out by the pool, and put them on a table so they would be handy when the kids got out of the water.

Kim returned to her friends and sat back down, listening to them talk. Lisa was telling Sally that she drove a snack cart at the country club in the summer to earn money.

"I just drive around and sell beer, soda, candy bars and chips to the golfers," Lisa said. "They pay me by the hour, but the tips is where I really make my money. It is really fun, I get to be out in the sun all day, and I get paid."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.