The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The four couples sat in the back of the limo and talked about the dance. Megan told them that the seating was reserved and they would have one table. She said that the last time she went the food was very good, in fact, the only thing she liked was the food.

The large car allowed the teens to sit comfortably and not wrinkle the girls' dresses. When they arrived at the banquet hall, the driver pulled up to the front door and waited for the limo in front of him to move.

He rolled down the panel that separated the driving compartment from the back and told the kids what was going on. Jack looked out the windshield and could see the car in front of them. He watched as two couples got out and went into the building and the driver pulled away.

Their driver pulled up and parked the limo. He came around to the door and opened it for the teens. Carefully, they climbed out and waited for the rest of the group.

Once everyone had exited the car, the driver told Jack that he would be waiting after the dance. He closed the door and moved the limo into a parking place, in sight of the door.

The boys buttoned their jackets and the girls fixed their ties. After checking their dresses, the girls said they were ready to go in.

Jack held his arm out for Megan and the rest of the boys did the same. They walked up to the doors and waited while a doorman opened them.

Jack turned to Megan and said, "Smile, you're beautiful."

Megan smiled at him, tightened the grip on his arm and together they walked in. Tom and Lisa followed with Kim and Paul right behind them. Sally and Brad brought up the rear, but stayed close to Kim and Paul.

They walked into the hall and checked to find where they would be sitting. A girl looked at a chart and led them across the large room towards their table. As the four couples walked across the floor of the large room, the other kids from school watched.

Megan held her head high and smiled as she walked next to Jack. She knew the kids were looking at her, but tonight she didn't care. Tonight was hers to enjoy and the other kids weren't going to ruin it for her. The girl took them to a round table and indicated that it was where they would be sitting.

Jack pulled Megan's chair out for her and the other boys did the same for their dates. Once they were settled into their seats, they began to look around the room.

The hall was very elegant, paneled in dark wood. Large crystal chandeliers hung from the high ceiling, casting a soft glow over the room. In the middle of one wall was a small stage, set up for the band, with a large wood dance floor in front of it.

The tables were filled with kids from school and their dates. The teens recognized some of them, but not all. Jack noted that the man at the tuxedo rental store was right, he and the rest of the guys in his group were the only ones wearing traditional tuxes.

Having surveyed the entire room, they turned their attention to each other. The guys talked with their dates, ignoring the other people in the room.

Kim talked with Paul, really for the first time. They discussed the kind of music they liked and what television shows they watched. Kim glanced at her brother and saw him leaning close to Megan, talking to her. She felt the pangs of jealousy begin, but fought them off. She could see how happy Megan was and decided to just let go of it. She turned her attention back to Paul.

While the teens were talking, a waitress came over and asked what they would like to drink.

"Vodka and orange juice," Jack said.

Everyone laughed and ordered Cokes. The waitress left and returned carrying a tray with the drinks on it. She set them in front of each of the teens and asked about their dinner order.

"You have your choice of steak, fish or chicken," she said. She listed the things that came with the dinner and took their orders.

Soft background music played through the hall's sound system. There were several kids up and milling around, but most of them were seated at their tables.

Soon a small army of servers began carrying food trays into the hall. They placed salads in front of each of the kids and breadbaskets on the table. As the diners finished one course, the servers brought out the next.

After an hour or so, they served desert and took away the last of the dirty dishes.

"That was really good," Paul said. "I didn't think we would get a dinner like that."

Everyone agreed with Paul about the dinner. They finished their deserts and waited for the server to clear the table. The girls decided to go to the bathroom and they all went together. They talked about how nice the guys looked and about each other's dresses.

When they returned to the table, the band was getting ready. The band members all picked up their instruments and began to play a slow song. The lights in the hall were dimmed and everyone seemed to be waiting for someone to get up and dance.

Jack stood up and reached his hand out to Megan.

"May I have this dance?" he asked.

"Oh Jack," she said. "There isn't anyone else out there yet."

"So what? Somebody has to be first and it might as well be us."

Reluctantly, she took Jack's hand and stood up. He put his arm around her back and walked to the dance floor. Jack took her in his arms and began to dance. As they moved around the floor, Megan could see everyone in the room watching her, or so it seemed. She decided to ignore them and relaxed.

Tom asked Lisa to dance and they got up and began to walk over to Jack and Megan. Lisa looked back at her brothers and gave them a look that meant ask their dates to dance.

Paul and Brad stood up, asked Kim and Sally to dance, and followed their sister to the dance floor. The four couples danced to the slow music and soon other kids started to get up and join them. After another slow song the band picked up the pace.

Some of the kids started to leave the dance floor, but the group of eight stayed and danced. They remained on the dance floor for the entire first set the band played, returning to their seats only after the band announced a break.

As they walked back to their table, Megan slowed Jack down and said, "Thank you for the dances. It was great! Did you see all of the snobs staring at us? For the first time in my life, I didn't care."

They got back to the table and sat down to rest. Angela walked up to the table and said hi to Megan and the rest of the group. She told her that she looked good dancing out there. Megan thanked her and she and her boyfriend walked away.

During the band's break, several of her classmates came over and talked to her. They told her how nice she looked and what a good dancer she was. Megan felt like she was going to burst. Kids that would never give her the time of day were talking to her.

One of the most popular girls in school came over and talked with Megan, asking her if she and Jack would like to come to one of her parties. Megan said that she would think about it and thanked her for the invitation.

The guys asked the girls if they would like fresh drinks and went to get them.

"I can't believe what is happening to me," Megan said. "None of those kids would ever talk to me before."

"Well Megan," Kim said, remembering the things her parents had told her up north. "You can fall into their trap and follow or you can be your own person. It's entirely up to you."

Lisa and Sally agreed with Kim and told her to think about why they wanted to be friendly.

Megan sat quietly and thought about what the girls said. She smiled and said, "Fuck them! I have the best friends in the world and I sure don't need them. They never talked to me before and I survived. So why would I need them now?"

The four girls laughed. Lisa said, "Megan, watch your language. I have never heard you talk like that."

"I have never felt like this before Lisa, sorry about what I said." Megan blushed.

The girls were still laughing when the guy's returned with their Cokes. They sat down and asked what was so funny.

"Nothing Jack," Kim said. "We were just welcoming Megan to the real world."

Jack looked at his sister and decided it was an inside joke.

The band came back from their break and started to play the song the kids danced the hustle to. The eight teens got up and went out on the dance floor and lined up. They started moving in unison, matching each other's steps. Other kids come up and started to dance, behind the eight teens.

After the song ended, the band played a slow song. Paul took Kim into his arms, pulled her close, and began to dance. As they danced, Kim noticed Paul's growing penis. She felt it press against her stomach as the two moved. Paul was well aware of Kim's breasts pressed into his chest. He rubbed his hand over her back and she let go of his hand and wrapped her arms around his waist. Together, they glided around the floor.

They danced their way over to where Sally and Brad were dancing. Kim looked over Paul's shoulder at her cousin and smiled. Sally understood Kim, Brad's erection was pressed into her belly too. After the song ended, Paul and Brad excused themselves and headed towards the bathroom.

Sally and Kim made their way back to the table. Jack and Megan were still dancing and Tom went for a Coke.

"Are you two girls trying to turn on my little brothers?" Lisa giggled.

"What do you mean Lisa," Kim said.

Lisa continued to giggle and said, "The way you guys were dancing must have made both of their dicks hard."

Kim and Sally blushed and joined Lisa's giggling. They didn't say anything, but they didn't have to.

"I won't get any sleep tonight," Lisa said.

"What do you mean?" Sally asked her.

"Those two will be up half the night jacking off." Lisa replied.

The three girls began to laugh so hard that tears formed in their eyes. Kim held her side and tried to stop.

Tom walked back to the table and asked, "What's so funny?"

"Just girl talk," Sally said.

Tom sat down and Lisa's brothers came back. Jack and Megan finished dancing to the song that was playing and also joined the group. Kim noticed that Megan was sitting very close to her brother and had her hand on his arm.

The girls got up and headed towards the bathroom, Megan walked along side Kim.

"Your brother is such a gentleman Kim. He has never tried to hold me too close or do anything that would make me uncomfortable."

"I told you that not all guys were like that creep that did that to you, some guys are nice."

"I know that you're right Kim. Jack hasn't done or said anything to me in a sexual way. He is treating me like a good friend, and that's what I need right now. I'm still not ready to do anything with any guy and it is so nice that Jack understands."

Kim smiled, she knew that her brother and Megan weren't going to be doing anything together soon. She was also happy that Megan was having such a good time with Jack and really enjoying the dance. The girls finished in the bathroom and returned to the table.

The boys asked them to dance again and stood up. Sally looked around the room and saw that most of the girls had taken off their shoes, so she did too. She took out her slippers and put them on. When the other girls saw her, they also removed their shoes and put on the slippers they had brought.

They walked, hand in hand, with the guys to the dance floor and danced until the band took another break.

The four girls decided to walk around and say hi to some of the kids they knew from school. They went to several tables and chatted with their classmates. Almost every girl they talked to said, that they wished their dates would dance with them more. They told the four friends that they were lucky to have such great guys.

By the time the girls returned to their table, they were beaming with pride.

Kim whispered to Megan, "Are you happy you decided to come now?"

"Oh yes Kim," Megan said. "I never knew that I could have this much fun. All of you are so great. I'm very happy that you didn't listen to the other kids at school."

Megan had tears in her eyes as she talked with Kim. Jack walked up behind Megan, smiled at his sister and gently rested his hands on Megan's shoulders.

"Would either of you two beautiful ladies like a cold drink? I would be happy to get one for you."

"Yes please," Megan said. "That would be great."

Megan didn't turn around so that Jack wouldn't see her teary eyes.

"Me too big brother." Kim said.

Jack went to get the drinks and Megan took a tissue from her purse and wiped her eyes.

"I'm sorry Kim, I didn't mean to cry. I don't know what came over me."

"My guess would be happiness." Kim said. "It's really easy to get use to if you just try."

Megan smiled and took the Coke that Jack offered her. Kim took her drink and Jack sat between them. They talked about the dance so far and how much fun they were having. Lisa and Tom were making plans to go out and shoot some photos and then develop them in his darkroom. Paul and Brad were whispering to one another, while Sally listened to Kim and Megan.

The band came back and began to play. They announced that this was the last set for the night. All of the teens went to the dance floor and began to dance to the fast song they played. When it ended they put their arms around each other and wait for the next song to start. It was slow and they all danced, getting closer to one another than they did the last time.

The band played for an hour and the teens danced every dance. At times, they were the only ones on the floor. When the band announced the last song of the night, the hall dimmed the lights even more.

Kim danced close to Paul, her head on his shoulder. He was holding her close, his cheek against the side of her head. About half way through the song, Paul moved his head away and Kim looked up at him. He bent down a little and kissed her on the lips. It startled Kim because she wasn't prepared for the kiss, but she kissed him back. The two held their mouths together for several minutes, but kept them closed.

When Brad saw his brother kissing Kim, he kissed Sally. She parted her lips and let Brad put his tongue into her mouth for a moment, then broke the kiss. She put her head back on his shoulder and held him close to her.

When the song ended the band began to make an announcement. The leader said that every time they played for a group like this they always picked a couple as dancer's of the night. He took his microphone out of the stand and walked out onto the dance floor. He walked up to the eight teens as they stood next to each other and announced that tonight they were selecting the four couples as dancers of the night.

The teens were surprised when he pointed to them. Almost everyone in the room began to clap and the group turned to the room and took a quick bow.

"Not only are these couples great dancers," the bandleader said, "They danced to almost every song tonight."

The bandleader turned off his microphone and turned to the kids. He told them that they all looked great and asked if they had a good time. They all told him that they did and thanked him.

The kids returned to their table and began to gather their things. They finished their drinks and started to leave. About six girls walked over to them and said that they were glad they had been named dancers of the night.

One of the girls went up to Megan and said, "I am so sorry I have been so mean to you."

The girls walked away, leaving Megan with tears running down her face. She took out her tissue and for the second time tonight dried her tears.

Jack put his arm around her waist and guided her out of the room followed by the rest of the group. They waited outside and their limo driver pulled around to pick them up. He held the door and the teens climbed into the car, sitting in the same places they had earlier. The driver closed the door, went up front and pulled away.

The teens all sat close to their dates as the limo driver took them home. They talked about being named dancers of the night and all agreed that the dance had been fun. Megan relaxed against Jack, resting her head on his shoulder. Tom had his arm around Lisa and was still talking to her about photography.

Kim and Paul held hands, as did Sally and Brad. When Brad tried to kiss Sally she stopped him and told him not here.

The ride to Lisa's house took about twenty minutes. When they arrived, the driver parked in front of the house, got out and opened the door. Lisa got out first and Tom followed her. They walked up the sidewalk to the front porch, and stood and talked.

Kim told Paul thank you for going to the dance and what a great time she had. They chatted for a moment and then Paul leaned over to her. The two kissed and this time Kim opened her mouth and allowed his tongue in. She broke the kiss and told him goodnight.

Brad and Sally also kissed briefly and said goodbye. After the twin boys got out of the car, Paul stuck his head back in and said, "Kim, would you and Sally like to go to a movie or something with Brad and I?"

"That sounds like fun Paul, call me next week and we can talk about it," Kim replied.

The boy smiled and headed for the house with his brother, passing Tom and Lisa on the porch. Tom held Lisa and the couple kissed for several minutes. Tom waved to her as he returned to the car. He jumped in and the driver shut the door.

The next stop was Megan's. Jack walked her to her house and talked. Megan put her hand behind his head, pulled him to her and they kissed. The kiss was tender, but neither teen opened their mouth. Jack pulled away and told her he would see her tomorrow at Kim's surprise party. Megan thanked him again and went into the house.

Jack returned to the car, got in and sat next to his sister. She put her hand on his leg and said, "Well guys, are you glad you decided to go to the dance?"

"I am," Jack said. "I had a great time."

Tom said, "Me too! I never knew that dancing could be so much fun."

Kim wrapped her arms around her brother's arm and held him tightly. She looked into his eyes and said, "Thank you for being so nice to Megan, I know she really enjoyed herself."

Jack nodded and smiled at his sister.

Kim leaned over and whispered, "Are you glad I taught you to dance?"

Jack put his hand on her arm and said, "In more ways than one."

They giggled, knowing what the other one was referring to.

Sally had her hand on Tom's leg and was rubbing him gently. She put her head on his shoulder and said, "Did you have a good time too?"

"It was real nice, if you would have told me that I was going to dance that much in my entire life, I would have called you a liar. Dancing is really fun, I can't wait to do it again."

When Kim heard her cousin, she glanced at Sally and winked. The limo pulled into the circle drive and stopped in front of Jack and Kim's house. The driver came around and opened the door for the teens and they all got out.

Jack was the last to exit the big car. When he was outside, he turned to the driver and said, "Thanks for driving us, it was very nice. Did my dad take care of you?"

"Yes sir, your father took very good care of me. If you ever need a limo again, please ask for me."

Jack told the driver goodbye and walked with his sister and cousins to the front door. He took out his keys, unlocked the door and held it for the two girls. The four teens went into the family room, Jack and Tom flopped onto the couch. The boys removed their shoes and reached for their bowties.

Kim said, "Could Sally and I have a dance while you two are still dressed so handsomely?"

Jack looked at Tom and the two boys agreed. Kim went to the CD player and put a couple of CDs into it. She quickly pressed the buttons on the remote, programming the songs she wanted to play. She pushed the play button, adjusted the volume and put the remote down. As the music started, she walked to the middle of the room and stood next to Sally.

Jack and Tom went to them and began to dance with their sister. The four of them held each other close and moved around the carpeted floor. About half way through the song, Sally slipped her hands under Tom's coat and ran them over his back.

Kim also put her hands under her brother's coat and rubbed up and down his back. She pulled him tight to her body, pushing her breasts into his chest. He let his hands slide down her back and rest on her butt, pushing his crotch into her belly.

The two girls, having already planned the night, mimicked each other and touched and rubbed their brothers. The boys, feeling excited, touched and rubbed back.

Kim and Sally glanced at each other and at the same time reached for their brother's bowties, undid them and tossed them aside. Slowly, they unfastened the black pearl studs that held their shirts closed and pulled the tails out of their slacks. The girls again rubbed the boys, this time on their bare skin. Kim looked up at Jack and kissed him deeply, sliding her tongue over his lips and into his mouth.

Sally kissed Tom and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Both girls were aware of their brother's excitement, feeling their penis' grow against them. Jack and Tom were holding the girls tight when the song ended.

The girls guided them to the couch and pushed them gently so they would sit. The next song began, this time a bit faster.

The two girls stepped back a little and began to sway seductively in front of Jack and Tom. They ran their hands through their hair and down their chests, cupping and rubbing their breasts. They pulled their dresses up a little, revealing they're stocking covered legs, but stopped before the tops would show. The girls moved around for about a third of the song.

Jack and Tom sat on the couch watching the show. Both boys were erect and they had to adjust themselves. They sat quietly and watched their sisters and smiled.

Kim and Sally reached behind their backs and slowly lowered the zippers of their dresses. They pulled them all the way down and turned their bare backs to the boys, showing them their bra straps. Slowly they worked the dresses off their shoulders, held them at their waists and turned to face their brothers. Again they began to sway, their firm breasts covered by the shear bras.

The boys began to rub their crotches as they watched the girls dance. Tom whistled and Jack called for more. The girls saw them rubbing themselves and slowly allowed their dresses to fall to the floor. Jack and Tom both gasped when they saw their sisters dressed in their lingerie. The girls danced around in front of the boys and listened to their comments.

"Holy shit Sally, where did you get that outfit?" Tom said.

"You two look hot and sexy in those things," Jack said.

The girls continued to dance, the boys continued to stare. Kim unhooked her bra in front and pulled the shear fabric away from her breasts, Sally followed suit. They moved the bra cups away and then covered their breasts with them. Finally, they pulled their bras off and tossed them at their brothers.

Kim and Sally turned around, bent over and wiggled their butts at the boys. They spread their legs and put their hands on their knees and looked back at the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.