The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kim woke up feeling something firm pressing into her butt. She quickly realized that it was her brother, rubbing his hard penis against her. She tried to look to see if he was awake too, but was unable to see his face. He had his arm around her waist, holding her tight to his rocking body. She gently pushed back into him and enjoyed the feeling.

When Jack began to moan and move faster, she moved her bottom against him. She could feel him pulling her closer as he began to hump her butt in earnest. Kim giggled to herself when she felt his body get rigid, knowing that he was ejaculating. Soon after he relaxed, she rolled over to face him.

Kim shook the sleeping boy's shoulder and called his name softly. When he began to stir, she kissed him on the forehead.

"Morning sexy," she said. "Did you have a nice dream?"

Jack rubbed his eyes and opened them. He looked at his sister and said, "What did you say?"

"I asked if you had a nice dream. You were very excited."

"I don't know what you are talking about Kim."

Kim pulled back the covers and pointed to his crotch. He looked down and saw the dark wet stain on the front of his shorts. He climbed out of her bed and turned away.

"I'm so sorry Kim. That is the second time I've done that to you."

Kim swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat up. She reached out and ran her hand over Jack's back.

"Don't worry about it. I just hope that it was me in your dream. I think it is kind of cute actually."

Jack turned and faced his sister. He tried to smile and said, "It was you Kim, I was dreaming about the truck last night. Except we were in the back and there were people walking by watching us."

"Now who's the voyeur?"

"It was only a dream Kim, I couldn't do that in front of strangers."

"I know silly, I was just kidding you."

Jack told Kim he was going to go and clean up. He left her room and went to his.

Kim got up, checked her bed, and made it, she went into her bathroom to get ready for school.

Sally tossed and turned in her bed. She suddenly woke up, her body covered in sweat. Her hand was in her wet panties, a finger buried in her vagina. Slowly, she removed her hand and tried to remember her dream. Sitting up and hanging her legs over the side of the bed, she recalled having sex.

The setting was outside, the warm sun on her nude body. As she recalled the details of the dream, she realized that her partner was Brad and not her brother. Shaking her head to clear the cobwebs, she stood up and went to her bathroom. When she had finished, she sat back on the edge of her bed and returned her hand to her panties.

Sally rubbed herself, using a finger to massage her still hard clit. She wondered if she had had an orgasm in her dream, but couldn't remember. As she worked her finger between her legs she became aroused again. She pulled off her panties and lay back on the bed, returning her fingers to her vagina,

This just isn't getting it she thought to herself, I want more. She got up, went to Tom's room and opened his door. Quietly, she walked to his bed and looked down at her sleeping brother.

Tom was lying on his back, his arms above his head. Carefully, she lifted the covers and gazed at his crotch. His penis was semi hard, barely tenting his boxers. She could see his manhood through the parted fly in his underwear. Using her fingers, she carefully pulled his penis out of his fly and laid it gently on him.

Sally pulled the covers off her brother, exposing him from his knees up. She lightly ran her fingertips along the bottom of his penis, watching it twitch under her touch. As she ran her fingers over his length, she watched him grow, soon reaching his full erection.

Tom moved a little and moaned when she touched the purple head and ran her finger over the tip. She saw a small drop of fluid leak from his slit and she collected it on her finger and put her finger into her mouth. She put her free hand between her own legs and fingered herself, feeling the wetness of her heated hole.

Cautiously, she climbed into his bed and put her leg over his hips. As she hovered above him, she took his penis in her hand and stood it straight up. She lowered herself onto the hard shaft, letting it slip into her wet pussy. Slowly she moved down, feeling him fill her. She stopped when her pubic bone touched his and held still.

Sally fought the urge to move up and down on him, and concentrated on the wonderful feeling that having his penis deep inside her created. She could feel her vagina quiver around Tom's cock and nipples ache. Moving as carefully as she could, she removed the large tee shirt she had slept in and tossed it onto the floor.

Tom opened his eyes when she put her hands on his chest and leaned forward. He looked up into his sister's eyes and tried to focus. He saw Sally's face, framed by her light brown hair, with a big smile. He shook his head to insure he wasn't dreaming and looked into her bright green eyes.

"Good morning Tom," she said.

Sally rose up slowly and lowered herself, feeling his hardness glide easily into her depths. He looked down a little at her bare breasts and hard nipples. She leaned forward and kissed his forehead, eyes and lips, running her tongue around his closed mouth. She pressed her breasts into his chest and rubbed them against him.

Tom put his arms around her and held her close. He attempted to move, but she stopped him.

"Just hold still for a minute Tom, I want to feel your cock in my pussy,"

"Ok," he moaned, "but I'm not going to be able to hold out too long, I feel like I'm ready to cum."

Slowly Sally began to move on him. He could feel he warm moistness of her vagina surrounding his cock. He began to move under her, pushing his hips up to met her downward thrust.

"Tell me when you are ready to cum Tom," she panted into his ear, her own orgasm building rapidly.

Picking up speed, she slid up and down over the throbbing shaft. She moaned each time he was fully in her and her clit touched the base of his penis. She rose up and put her hands back on his chest and stared into his eyes.

"Sally, I'm going to cum!" he said as he reached for her breast.

Quickly, Sally pulled off of his cock and scooted down his body. She leaned over and took his slick cock into her mouth and pressed down, letting half of it slide thorough her lips. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked him, feeling her juices that coated him.

Tom groaned and grabbed her head. He released his spunk into her mouth and pushed up as she sucked and swallowed. She could feel pulse after pulse cascade through his penis, shooting into her sucking mouth. When she felt the pulses begin to weaken, she removed him from her mouth and coated her lips and chin, with his last few spurts.

Sally rubbed the head of his spent cock over her lips and face, smearing his cum over her skin. She let go of him and sat up, his cum glistening on her face. She slid up and rubbed his limp penis with her wet pussy, slowly rotating her hips. Using her tongue, she licked her lips and pulled as much of the sticky substance into her mouth as she could.

Walking on her knees, she rubbed her crotch over Tom's belly and chest to his face. She lowered herself onto his mouth and felt his tongue push into her. He moved his head up and down and licked her hot wet pussy.

Suddenly, Sally climbed off her brother and stood next to the bed. She bent down, picked up her tee shirt and pulled over her head.

"Time to get ready for school Tom," she said, "We don't want to be late."

Tom sat up, put his penis into his boxers, and said, "What was that all about?"

"What's the matter, didn't you like it?"

"Oh yes, I liked it, it's just that it was such a surprise. You can do that anytime you want to, I love to have my cock in your pussy or have you suck me."

"Good, I love it too, especially the way you taste. I can't seem to get enough of you sometimes. I'm going to take a shower and get dress. You had better get going too."

Sally smiled at him, his hardening cum still covering her face. She turned and headed for the door, leaving him sitting on his bed.

"Want me to wash your back Sally?"

"Not this morning Tom, we don't have time."

Sally left his room and went to hers, closing her door behind her. She pulled off the tee and went into the bathroom to shower.

Jack and Kim were in the parking lot at school when Tom and his sister arrived. He parked his truck and walked over to Jack, followed by Sally.

The two boys walked away from the girls after every on said good morning, leaving Kim and Sally to talk. Sally told Kim about her dream and what she did with Tom before school.

Kim listened to her cousin as she described the encounter with her brother and how hot it had made her. When she was finished, it was Kim's turn.

"Jack and I broke in his truck last night. He took me to the library and we did it behind the building, right in the front seat."

"You had better be careful Kim, you're going to get caught."

"That is what makes it so exciting, the chance of getting caught."

"I can't believe you and Jack made love in the parking lot of the library."

"Oh Sally, we didn't make love, we just fucked."

Ahead of the girls, they could see their brothers slapping their hands together in a high-five. They laughed, knowing the boys were exchanging stories too.

The school day went quickly for the girls and they met in the parking lot after their classes. They walked to the trucks and waited for their brothers.

Kim said, "Can you come over after school Sally? I have something I want to show you."

"Ok, I will have Tom drive me over after I change."

Kim saw her brother walking with Megan as they approached the truck. The girls all said hi, and talked for a few minutes.

"Sorry I missed you guys at lunch," Megan said. "I had to run to the store."

"That's ok," Sally replied.

The three girls talked for a few minutes and they all left for home.

After going home and changing, Tom drove Sally to Kim's house. They went into the family room and talked with their Aunt and Uncle for a few minutes and then asked about Jack and Kim.

"Jack is in the garage doing something with his truck and Kim is upstairs." Marge said.

Tom went to the garage and Sally went upstairs.

Kim was walking up and down the hallway wearing a long bathrobe and her new shoes. She turned around and walked towards Sally when she heard her name called.

"What is it that you wanted to show me Kim?"

Kim giggled and told Sally to followr her into her room. She closed the door and told her cousin to close her eyes.

Sally stood with her eyes tightly shut and waited. Kim took off her robe and stood in the middle of her room.

"Ok Sally, you can open your eyes now."

Sally opened her eyes and stared at Kim. She was dressed in her new lingerie and shoes.

"Wow Kim, you look so hot. Where did you get them?"

"At the mall," she said. "I went back to the store that I bought my dress from and picked them up yesterday. I didn't like the pantyhose my mom gave me so I went to get thigh-highs like Megan. The girl at the store showed me the garter and stockings and I really liked them, so I bought them."

"Has your mom seen them?"

"Yes"

"And she didn't mind you wearing this stuff?"

"Not at all, in fact she said that she usually wore stockings because she doesn't like pantyhose either."

"Has Jack seen you in them?"

"No, not yet. Just my mom and dad."

"Your dad? He saw you dressed like this?"

"Yup, my mom asked if I would show him. I figured that he has seen me naked so why not."

"Wow! Why haven't you shown them to Jack?"

"I will, but not right now. I am going to wait until the right time to show him."

Sally went to Kim and ran her hands over the sexy items. She felt the stockings and the bare flesh above them.

"I have just got to have some too Kim, I'm going to ask Tom to take me to the mall when we leave here."

Kim removed her new lingerie, wanting to keep it clean for Saturday. She took out a white sports bra and pulled it over her head and put on a pair of pink flowered panties. She went to her closet and returned with a pair of jeans and a sweater. After putting her clothes on, she sat on the bed.

"Sally, why don't we see if my mom will take us to the mall? That way I can go with you and Tom won't find out you have new underwear."

"What difference does it make if Tom knows? After all, we are sleeping together and having sex."

"Well, you know that our parents are going to be in Chicago when we get home from the dance. I thought that you and Tom could spend the night here and we could have some fun with them."

"So that's why you haven't let Jack see your new things."

"Yup!"

Kim told Sally about her plan for Saturday night after the dance. She said that she had planned on it just being her and Jack, but when she found out her parents weren't going to be home, she decided to invite her and Tom. The girls talked for a while and then went to ask Kim's mom to take them shopping.

Marge agreed to take them to the mall and the three women left.

In the garage, Jack and Tom were planning the surprise party for Kim. Jack had talked to Megan, Lisa, Sally and Lisa's brothers about it and everyone agreed to come. The boys talked about a plan to keep Kim out of the pool area until everything was ready and about what they were going to have to eat and drink.

"I ordered a big banner for the wall," Jack said. "It will be ready tomorrow. Megan said she would pick up the cake and Lisa and her brothers."

The two boys continued to talk about the party and the things they would like to do at it.

Marge and Sally followed Kim into the mall and to the store that she had purchased her things. Kim found the sales girl that helped her the day before and told her what they needed. The sales girl asked Sally about her dress.

"It's dark blue with lace on top," Sally said. "It is tight on top and full below the waist."

"I think I have just the right thing for you, they came in this morning."

The sales girl led the three to a rack and she showed Sally a blue bra.

"Is this the right color?"

"My dress is a little darker, but that would be ok if it is all you have."

"We will keep looking. What type of bra do you like? Padded or not?"

"I don't like the padded bras," Sally said, cupping her hands below her breasts. "I'm not wearing a bra now and I don't think I need any padding."

The sales girl laughed, as did Kim and her mom. She took them to another rack and presented another bra that would match the dress much better.

"That's perfect," Sally said. "It will match my dress just fine."

Kim said, "Do you have any of the panties with the hooks on the side like mine that will match it?"

While the two teens went with the sales girl, Marge began to look through the vast selection of lingerie the store offered. She picked up several things and carried them around as she perused the racks of sexy things.

The sales girl found panties and a garter belt that matched the bra and took the girls into the dressing room. Sally quickly removed her jeans and sweater, not bothering to go into one of the booths. She put on the bra and the sales girl helped her with the garter. She gave Sally a pair of sample stockings and helped her attach them to the lace suspenders.

Marge walked into the dressing room and told Sally how good she looked in the outfit. Sally told the sales girl she would take the items, but also needed stockings. They went to the hosiery section and looked through the samples. Kim showed her the stockings she had selected and Sally took the same ones.

While the girls were paying for Sally's things Marge picked out several pairs of stockings and took them to the register along with her other selections. Kim watched the sales girl sort through the things her mom had decided on and put them into a bag. After they had paid for their things, the three women left the department.

"I can't believe I have never been in here," Marge said as they walked through the store. "They have the most beautiful lingerie I have seen."

"I saw what you bought mom," Kim said. "Those things should make dad happy."

"Oh they will make him happy Kim, very happy."

"Maybe I should tell my mom about this store Aunt Marge. I'll bet she would like it too. She could pick up some nice things to make my dad happy," Sally said, giggling.

"Some of these things are for your mom Sally, and your dad will be very happy too."

The three of them laughed and looked at the different things in the store.

"Kim said, "I need to find a pair of slippers for the dance. Megan said that all the girls have their shoes off about half way through the evening and I don't want to ruin my stockings."

Sally thought that it was a good idea and said she would like a pair also. They went to the footwear department and asked about slippers. The sales person told them they would have to the sleepwear department, over by lingerie.

"That figures," Kim said.

They turned around and headed back the way they came. They located the slippers and the girls found just the right thing, in colors that would match their dresses. After completing their shopping, they headed for home.

Marge said, "Your dad and brother are going to be starving."

They drove back to Kim's house and went inside. Don was sitting at the dining room table with Jack and Tom, eating pizza.

"Hi honey," Don said. "I made dinner for everyone. Marc and Anne are on their way over to eat with us."

Marge laughed and said, "Well, I'm glad to see you guys waited for us to eat."

The girls all laughed, grabbed plates and sat down just as Marc and Anne walked in. They all ate the pizza and talked about the kids day at school, the dance and the parents trip to Chicago. After they were finished, the guys cleaned up and the women went upstairs to look at the things Marge and Sally had purchased.

The four women went into Marge's bedroom and took their things out of their bags. Anne sat and watched as Marge sorted through the lingerie and handed her several items.

"I picked these up for you Anne, I hope you like them."

Anne looked at the bras, panties and garters and smiled. She stood up and took her clothes off and began trying things on. Marge also stripped and put on her new items. The teens watched as their moms modeled the sexy items, changing until they had tried everything on.

"Sally," Marge said. "Why don't you try on your things for your mom?"

Sally smiled and took her bag into the bathroom to change. Marge told Kim to see if she could get her dad and Uncle up to the bedroom, without the boys.

Kim ran downstairs and looked for her dad and Uncle Marc. They were in the family room watching television.

"Where are the guys?" Kim asked.

"Out in the garage," her dad said. "Why?"

"Come with me, mom wants you two."

The men followed Kim upstairs and to the master bedroom. She stuck her head into the door and asked if it was ok. Her mom waved her in and her dad and Uncle followed.

The two men smiled and whistled when they saw their wives standing in their sexy garments. While they stared at the two women, Sally came out of the bathroom.

Marc said, "Sally you look lovely and so grown up."

Sally blushed as she stood in front of her dad and Uncle dressed in her new lingerie. Her blue bra was very shear, and low cut and her nipples were clearly visible. The tiny matching panties barely covered her pubic mound and were equally as shear. The men looked at her garter belt and the stockings it supported, smiling at the young girl.

"Kim has the same outfit in red," Marge said. "Don't you think Sally looks great?"

Don nodded and Marc was almost speechless. They looked from one scantly clad woman to the other.

Finally Don said, "Come on Marc, if we don't get out of here pretty soon, these women are going to be in trouble."

The two men turned to leave and Anne said, "That's what Marge and I hoped for."

Don and Marc laughed and left the room. The women took off their things and dressed in the clothes they had come in. They put their new things back into their bags and went downstairs.

Sally took her bag, along with her mom's, and put them into her dad's car so Tom wouldn't see them. She went into the kitchen and joined the other women.

"Well Sally," Anne said. "I guess we should get going. You have school tomorrow and it's almost eight. You and Tom still have your homework to do."

"I finished all my work at school today. If Tom has homework he can go home in his truck and I can go with you."

"How about you Kim," Marge said. "Do you have homework tonight?"

"No, we didn't get much today and I did mine in school too."

They talked for a bit and Marge said, "Well if we are just going to sit around and talk, we might as well do it in the hot tub. Anyone like to join me?"

"Sounds good to me," Sally said. "Can I borrow a suit Kim?"

Kim looked at her mom and then back at Sally. "Why bother?" she said.

The women all laughed and headed out to the hot tub. Kim went into the pool house and started the tub and went back out with the rest of the girls. They all took off their clothes and climbed into the tub. Kim moved quickly into her favorite spot and located the warm rush of water. They all sat quietly, relaxing in the hot water, feeling it swirl around them.

The four women talked about the store that Kim, Sally and Marge had shopped earlier that afternoon. Marge told Anne that the store had some of the nicest clothing she had seen at the mall. The two women agreed to go shopping there together as soon as they could.

Kim and her cousin listened to their mom's talk about shopping and what they would take to Chicago. After a little while, they ended their conversation and just relaxed.

"Mom," Sally said. "Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it honey?" Anne replied.

"Well, I don't really know how to say this, but I am curious about something, something about boys."

"I will try to answer your questions Sally."

"Um I noticed that when we played strip poker and when we were on the beach up north, and we were all naked dad and Uncle Don didn't get you know."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.