The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jack and Kim met Tom and his sister in the parking lot at school the next morning, just as they did every school morning. The girls walked together and talked, following their brothers.

"Megan likes Jack," Kim told Sally.

"Really? How do you know?"

"She told me last night. She came over after we went shopping and we went swimming. She asked if I would mind if she went out with him."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her I didn't mind. What was I going to say? I couldn't tell her that Jack and I were having sex and I didn't want her to go out with him."

Sally giggled and said, "No, I guess you couldn't tell her that. Are you really ok with the thought of him dating her?"

"I really don't have much choice in it Sally, there's nothing I can do about it if Jack asks her out."

"I know what you mean Kim, I think that Tom likes Lisa too. He is always talking about her and taking pictures with her. They have talked on the phone everyday since they met. Maybe this whole dance thing was a bad idea."

The two girls were well behind their brothers as they talked. They walked slowly, waiting for the last minute before they had to go to class.

"No Sally, I think we did the right thing by setting it up with Lisa and Megan for the dance. I want Jack to be happy and if going with Megan makes him happy, I will just have to accept it. It doesn't mean that he and I have to stop loving each other or messing around."

"You're right Kim we should be happy for them, not mad or jealous. After all, we might want to go out with guys and we wouldn't like it if they got all pissed off at us. Did you and Jack sleep together last night?"

The girls were getting close to the building and the other kids. Kim said quietly, "No, I slept alone in my room and Jack stayed in his. How about you?"

"I slept with Tom last night. We had fun in bed. He kissed my pussy forever and I must have cum ten times. Then we screwed and fell asleep naked. I am going to have to figure out what to do about leaking all over, I hate sleeping in the wet spot."

The girls began to laugh as they walked into the building. They walked down the hall and went to their first class.

At lunch, they met up with Megan and the three girls ate together, never mentioning Jack or Tom. They agreed to go to the spa together on Saturday, and Megan would pick up Lisa.

Kim said, "I'm going to ask Jack to drive me to the mall after school, I want to get some of those footy things so I can wear my new shoes around the house. I want them to be comfortable for the dance."

"That's a great idea Kim," Sally said. "Could you please pick some up for me too?"

Kim nodded and the girls took their trays up to the window and put them on the counter to be washed.

Megan said, "Bring slippers to the dance. The time I went, most of the girls had their shoes off before the night was half over."

Kim and Sally thought it was a good idea to take slippers. They walked to their next class, agreeing to meet after school.

In the parking lot after school, Kim found Sally talking with Megan and her brother. Tom was walking up at the same time Kim got to the group. They all chatted for a moment and walked to their vehicles. Kim got into the passenger seat of Jack's truck and put her books into the back seat.

"Jack, could we stop at the mall on the way home please? I have to pick some thing up."

"Sure, I want to go to the book store anyway. I want to see if they have any books on camcorders."

He backed out of the parking spot and headed out of the lot. As her brother drove to the mall, Kim thought about how interested in the camcorder he was. She felt good by the fact he seemed to like it so much.

"Jack, the girl at the camera store said that if you had any questions about the camcorder, she would be glad to help you."

He stopped at a traffic light, removed his tie, and unbuttoned the collar of his shirt.

"Ok," he said, "but I think I'm doing fine by myself."

The light changed and he pulled away. Kim also removed her tie and undid a couple of buttons of her shirt. She reached into her shirt and scratched her breast. Jack saw her out of the corner of his eye.

"Need any help?" he chuckled, "I would be happy to offer my assistance."

Kim giggled and said, "Sure Jack I would love to have your help." She leaned across the seat and rested her arms on the armrest.

Jack reached over and scratched her breast through her shirt.

"That's not much help Jack, you aren't scratching where it itches."

He put his hand into the opening of her shirt and into her bra. He used his fingers to scratch her firm breast and tried to drive at the same time.

Kim giggled and sat back. She could feel her nipples beginning to harden and her vagina tingle.

"We better wait until later, I don't want you to have an accident."

Jack pulled into the mall parking lot and found a space. He pulled the big truck into the spot carefully and turned it off. They unfastened their seat belts and Jack folded the armrest up. He slid over to Kim, put his hand on her leg and slipped it up to her panties. He stroked her crotch and she parted her legs.

"Got any other itches here I can help you with?"

Kim moaned as she felt his fingers slip under her panties and touch her bare flesh. She reached into his lap, pulled down his zipper and put her hand into his slacks. She wrapped her hand around his penis and stroked it. When he pushed a finger into her, she pulled his penis out of his pants and rubbed it up and down.

Jack groaned as she stroked him. She looked around briefly and bent over, taking him into her mouth. She sucked gently, coating him with her salvia. Jack pushed his finger deeper into her as she licked around the head of his cock and jacked him off into her mouth. When he began to move his hips up to meet her mouth, she pulled away.

"We had better wait until later," she giggled.

Kim removed his hand from under her skirt and adjusted her panties. Jack tucked his still rigid penis into his pants and pulled up his zipper. They straightened their clothes and got out of the truck.

"I love when you suck my cock Kim. You do it so good. I was about to cum when you stopped."

Kim smiled as she walked along side her brother. Megan doesn't stand a chance, she thought to herself.

When they got into the mall, they agreed to meet in an hour or so and decided on a place they would wait. Jack walked off towards the bookstore and Kim went to the store where she had bought her dress. She remembered seeing a large selection of lingerie and headed in that direction.

When she reached the department, she began to look around. A sales girl walked up to her and asked if she could help.

"I'm going to a dance on Saturday and I need to get some new things to wear," Kim told her.

"The academy's fall dance?"

"Yes"

"I went to school there too, the fall dance was always great. What do you need?"

"I need to get a new bra and panties and I also need some thigh-high stockings."

"Ok," the girl said. "What color is your dress?"

"It's red."

The girl led Kim to the racks of bra and panty sets and began to show her several choices.

"Do you like padded bras?"

"Not really, I like the shear ones."

The girl smiled and took a low cut red lace bra from the rack. She held it up for Kim and said, "How about something like this?"

Kim felt the shear fabric and soft lace.

"This is very nice."

"Come with me and you can try it on."

Kim followed the girl into the dressing rooms and stepped into a booth. She removed her school shirt and white bra, replacing it with the red one. She stepped out and looked at it in the mirror. The sales girl adjusted the thin satin shoulder straps and examined the fit.

"How does that feel?" she asked. "It looks real sexy on you."

"I like it, do you have matching panties?"

"I'm sure we do, what kind do you like? Bikini, thongs, briefs, we have a full selection."

Kim went into the small booth and removed the red bra and put her white one back on. She pulled her shirt on, buttoned it and put her blazer back on. She handed the delicate red garment to the girls and said, "I don't know. What do you think?"

The sales girl asked her about the dress. She wanted to know how tight it was and how long. Kim described it to her.

"You said you wanted thigh-highs, have you ever worn stockings and a garter?"

Kim told her she hadn't even worn pantyhose, except to shop for the dress. She said that she didn't like the way they felt and they came up too high on her.

"Follow me," the girl said.

They went back into the lingerie area and to a rack of garter belts. The girl showed Kim several different styles and explained the difference in them. She suggested one that would ride high on her hips with long frilly suspenders, each with a small red satin bow at the end.

Kim nodded and said that it looked fine. She told the girl that she didn't know anything about them.

The sales girl took Kim back to the dressing rooms and told her to remove her skirt, shoes and socks. Kim took off her things and the girl wrapped the garter belt around her waist, fastening it in back. She straightened it and went to a shelf. She handed Kim a pair of stockings and told her to put them on.

Kim sat on a small bench and pulled the stockings over her legs. When she stood up, the sales girl showed her how to fasten the suspenders to the tops of the stockings and she adjusted their length.

Kim stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. She liked the way the garter and stockings fit her and how the lacy suspenders ran over her butt.

"I love them, but they look dumb with these white panties."

The sales girl chuckled and agreed that they indeed looked out of place and assured Kim that a new pair of panties would cure that.

As Kim admired herself in the mirror, she asked, "What do you do about going to the bathroom, take them off?"

"That is one way, or you can wear your panties over them. That's a little uncomfortable though. Get dressed and we will go and look at panties."

Kim removed the stockings and garter, and put her clothes back on. She followed the girl back to the racks of panties and waited as she looked for just the right pair.

"How about something like these?" she said.

Kim looked at the girl's offering. The panties had shear panels in front and back, trimmed in lace. The waistband was also lace, with small clips on each side.

"With these," she said, "You can unhook them. That way you don't have to mess with the garter or stockings."

Kim took the panties from her and looked them over carefully.

"I will take these too. How about stockings."

They went to another area in the department and the sales girl showed her several different samples. Kim looked at the vast array of stocking types and selected ones with French lace tops. The girl showed her the different colors available, and she picked a light charcoal, based on the girl's recommendation.

"You will want two pairs so you can take a spare with you. If you get a run you will be able to change."

Kim asked about the footy socks and the girl handed her a package. Kim told her she would need another package and the girl picked them up. They went to the register and Kim gave the girl her credit card.

The sales girl processed the transaction and handed Kim the bag with her new things, telling her to come back.

"Thank you for all your help, I will be sure to come back and shop here."

Kim left and walked through the store. She found a small red purse and purchased it.

Back in the common area of the mall, she waited for her brother. She thought about the movie she had seen and the sexy outfit the girl wore. She also remembered her brother's reaction when he saw the woman.

Jack walked up to Kim carrying a bag from the bookstore. Together they left the mall and went to Jack's truck. On the ride home Jack asked what she had purchased.

"Just some new underwear and a purse," she said.

When Jack asked if he could see them, she refused.

"You will just have to wait until later, then I might show you."

"Ok, I'll wait."

"Jack, could you please stop by Sally's? I have something for her and I want to drop it off."

Jack nodded and drove towards their house. He pulled into Sally and Tom's drive, parked the truck and followed Kim into the house.

They went into the family room and said hi to their Aunt and Uncle.

"Hi guys," Anne said. "Jack is in the living room playing with his new lights and Sally is in her room."

Kim went to Sally's room and Jack went to see what Tom was doing.

"Hi Sally, what's up?"

"Just doing my homework. Did you get the footy things?"

"Yup," Kim said. She tossed a package of the socks to Sally.

"Cool, thanks for picking them up."

Kim told her cousin about messing around with Jack in the mall parking lot. Sally giggled as Kim told her the story. " and then I sucked on it for a couple of minutes." She told her.

"You are getting a little daring aren't you Kim. Did he cum?"

"No," she smirked. "I stopped just before he did. I thought he was going to be mad, but he was real cool about it. It was very exciting doing it where someone might see me, it made me real hot."

The girls talked for a few more minutes, planning for next Saturday.

In the living room, Tom had his new lights set up and a large stuffed teddy bear sitting in a chair. He was moving the lights around, taking pictures and making drawings and notes.

Like at Jack's house, the large formal living room was seldom used. It was furnished with a couch, loveseat and two matching chairs. End tables and lamps finished off the d≠cor.

"How are the new lights Tom," Jack asked.

"I don't really know yet, I am taking some test shots to see how I do. These strobes are great, they can do so much."

Tom explained how the lights worked, how he could adjust them and about the remote triggers. Jack listened to him, not really understanding what he was talking about.

Jack told Tom about his trip to the mall and how his sister played with him. The two boys laughed about it, making comments about sex with their sisters.

Jack sat on the couch out of Tom's way. While he watched him set up the next shot, he said, "So Tom, what do you think about Lisa?"

Tom stopped what he was doing and sat next to Jack. "I think she is cool, she sure knows a lot about photography."

"That's cool. What do you think about her as a girl? I mean do you think you two are gong to go out or anything?"

"She is ok Jack, I think she is cute and sexy. I might ask her to go out, I will see how things go on Saturday at the dance. I really don't know if she likes me. How about you and Megan?"

"She is real nice too Tom, but as a girlfriend I just don't know. I have been thinking about asking her to go to a movie or something, but I think I'm going to take it slow. Like you, I want to see what happens at the dance."

Tom thought for a moment and said, "How about Paul, Brad and our sister's, have you thought about that?"

"Yeah Tom, I have thought about it a lot. I get a little jealous when I see Kim with Paul. She told me she kissed him the night at the country club. It made me feel funny. I guess I have to let go of it though, I can't really get too mad at her and think about dating Megan."

"I know what you mean Jack, it drives me nuts to see Sally with Brad. I wonder if she has kissed him yet? You are right though, we can't think about other girls and think that Kim and Sally won't think about guys. We can still fool around with them even if we have other girlfriends, as long as no one finds out."

The boys changed the subject and Tom went back to his camera set up. Kim and Sally came into the living room and watched Tom.

"Do you want a live subject for that Tom?" Sally asked.

"Sure, the teddy bear doesn't have very good skin tone."

Kim and Sally stood next to each other where Tom told them. He took several shoots, moving the lights and making notes between each one. Kim told her brother to join them and he stood with the girls. Tom shot photos until he ran out of film.

"We have to go Jack," Kim said. "I have some things to do at home."

The teens said goodbye and Jack and his sister headed for home. When they got there, Kim immediately took her books and the things from the store to her room. She took off her school clothes and hung them up. She was just about to put on her nylon warm-up suit when her mom came into her room.

"Don't you say hello when you get home anymore?" her mom asked.

"I'm sorry mom, I just wanted to get out of my school clothes."

"How about letting me see you in your new dress, I have been dying to see it."

"Ok, mom."

Kim took off her white bra, replacing it with a black one. She went into her closet and brought the new dress out. Her mom helped her take the dress out of the garment bag and put it on. Marge zipped the dress up and stood back to look at her daughter.

"Kim it's just beautiful!"

Marge watched as Kim slowly turned around. She couldn't believe how grown up her daughter looked in the dress.

The new dress was made of satin, with a v-neck and back. The top of the dress had shear red material that covered Kim from the diving v to her neck. The same shear fabric formed the long sleeves, with small cuffs at her wrists. It fit snug on top and flared at the waist, flowing down to her knees.

"Did you get pantyhose to wear too?'

Kim shook her head no, not sure if she wanted to tell her mom about the sexy lingerie she had bought.

"Do you want me to pick some up for you? I could go the store tomorrow if you want me to."

Kim hemmed and hawed, she finally said, "Thanks mom, but I already have stockings to wear. Jack took me to the mall after school today and I picked up some new underwear and things."

"Can I see them?"

"Ok mom, help me take this off."

They removed the dress and Kim put it back into the bag. She took it into her closet and returned with the package from the store. She took out the purse, the new bra and matching panties and handed them to her mom.

Marge looked at the sexy lingerie and said, "These are very nice Kim. Why don't you put them on for me?"

Kim removed her underwear and put on the new items.

"How about your stockings, can I see them too?

Kim took a package of the stockings out of the bag and handed them to her mom. Marge looked at them and said, "These are very nice honey, but you know they won't stay up by themselves."

Again Kim reached into the bag and handed her mom the garter belt.

"Well well, what do we have here?" She held the small garter belt up with the lacy suspenders dangling from it. She handed it to Kim and told her to put it on.

Kim wrapped the belt around her waist and fastened it behind her back. She pulled it around until it was straight. Boldly, she pulled the sample stockings she had tried on at the store out of the bag and put them on.

Marge watched as the young girl smoothed the stockings over her tan legs and fastened the suspenders to the tops. She stood in front of her mom in the lingerie and waited for her comments.

"You look very sexy Kim. Don't you think that this outfit is a little too sexy for a fifteen-year-old?"

"Awa mom, I didn't like the pantyhose you gave me, they were uncomfortable. Megan showed me her thigh high stockings and I was going to get them, but when the sales girl showed me these I bought them instead. I really love them mom, please can I wear them?"

Marge chuckled as she examined her young daughter. She remembered how much she liked to dress sexy when she was young, although she never had much opportunity or the nice things Kim had on.

"Yes honey, you can wear them. To be perfectly honest, I hate pantyhose too and wear stockings most of the time. Your father really loves them. When he knows I am wearing them he can't keep his hands off me."

The two women laughed and Kim went to her closet, returning in her new shoes. The shoes had small high- heals, about an inch and a half high. Kim was a little unstable as she walked across the carpeted floor towards her mom.

"Do you like my shoes with this outfit mom?"

"Yes honey, they look very nice."

Kim removed her new lingerie and put it away. She put on her warm-up suit, pulled a pair of the footies out of the bag and put them on. She stepped back into her shoes and told her mom she was ready to go downstairs.

"Why are you wearing your new shoes?"

"I want to break them in so they are comfortable for the dance."

"That's a good idea Kim, let's go."

They went downstairs and into the family room. Kim's dad was sitting in his chair, reading the paper. He peered over the top of the paper and said hello to Kim.

"Hi dad, how are you today?"

Don folded the paper, put it on the side table and said, "Just fine sweetie. How was school today?"

Kim told him that school was good. She told him about the things she was learning in her classes. They talked for a few minutes and Jack came into the room.

"I'm glad you're here Jack," Don said. "Your mom and I want to talk to you two about something."

"What's up dad?" Jack said.

"Well, there is a big golf show this weekend and your Uncle Marc and I would like to go. We also want to take your mom and Aunt Anne."

"That's cool dad, where is it?" Jack said.

"It's in Chicago."

Kim looked at her parents, tears forming in her eyes, and said, "When would you guys leave? The dance is Saturday and I wanted you two to see all of us dressed up."

"Oh Kim," Don said. "We wouldn't miss that for the world! We would fly to Chicago after you guys left for the dance and be home Sunday afternoon."

"That's ok then dad, as long as you get to see me in my new dress."

Kim got up and went to her dad's chair. She sat in his lap, put her arms around his neck and hugged him. He hugged her back and said, "Kim, I wouldn't miss seeing you in your new dress or Jack in his tux."

Kim kissed her dad and smiled. As she wiggled around on his lap in her slippery nylon warm-up suit, she felt something pressing against her butt. Quickly she jumped up and went to her mom and hugged her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.