The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The morning sun shone brightly through Kim's bedroom window, bathing the bed in warm light. Kim felt a strange sensation between her legs as she slowly awoke, her vagina tingled and felt wet. She opened her eyes and glanced down to see Jack's head buried between her wide spread legs. He was slowly licking the length of her slit and pushing his tongue into her moist cavern. She let her head fall back onto the pillow and savored the oral attention her brother was providing.

Unable to control herself, Kim rotated her hips against Jack's tongue and face. Knowing she was awake, Jack lifted his head and said, "good morning."

"Good morning," Kim sighed, "That feels wonderful."

Jack returned his mouth to her vagina and resumed his oral attack. He probed her clit and sucked the hard nub firmly, tapping at it with the tip of his tongue. Kim spread her legs wider, planted her feet on the bed and raised her hips, providing him with better access to her sex. She put her hands on her breasts and massaged them, running her fingertips over her hard nipples.

Jack put his hands under her ass and pulled her tighter to his mouth, pushing his stiff tongue into her pussy as far as he could. He began to move his head, sliding his tongue in and out of her. Each time he would push in, his nose would contact her clit, sending sparks through her body.

"Put your dick in my pussy," Kim pleaded. "I want to feel you inside me Jack."

Jack removed his mouth from her and slowly slid up the length of her body. He put his hands in the crook of her knees and pushed her legs up next to her shoulders. Kim reached down and guided his dick into her slit, feeling it slip easily into her dripping hole. He pushed forward, sinking into her completely. He began to pull back and then push forward again.

"Just hold it in me for a minute Jack, I want to feel you deep inside."

Jack pushed into her and held still. He could feel the warm walls of her vagina grip his penis as she flexed her muscles. He let go of her legs and she wrapped them around his back, hold him firmly.

"Can you feel it when I do that?" she asked, flexing and relaxing her vaginal muscles. "I read about it in your book, and I have been practicing."

"Oh yes, I can feel it. If you keep it up, I'm going to cum. It feels like you are milking my cock when you do that."

Kim continued to massage her brother's cock with her new trick. She slowly began to rotate her hips, causing him to moan. Jack, no longer able to hold still, began to thrust in and out of her. He pulled back until only the head of his cock was in her and then pushed forward, increasing his speed on each thrust.

As Jack pushed in, Kim pushed her hips up to meet him, grinding her clit into his pubic bone. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and held him. Her orgasm began to build causing her vagina to contract and grip his cock. Jack, unable to hold on any longer, released his semen into her pulsing cavern. When she felt his cock swell, she too reached her orgasm and they climaxed together for the first time.

Exhausted, Jack lay on top of his sister, both teens gasping for breath. Kim stroked his back as he came down from the most intense orgasm he had ever had. She let her legs relax and lay flat on the bed, hooking her heals over his calves.

"Happy birthday brother," she whispered into his ear.

Jack rose up on his elbows and looked down into Kim's eyes. He smiled, his heart racing, filled with love for the young girl. He saw a beautiful girl below him as opposed to his younger sister. A flood of emotions filled him, feelings he had never felt before. He brushed her mussed hair from her eyes and forehead, bent down and covered her face with soft kisses.

Rolling off her onto his side, he draped his arm over her chest and pulled her to him. She also rolled onto her side and hugged him back. The siblings were speechless as they gazed into one another's eyes, both filled with the warmth of the moment.

Finally, Kim pressed her lips to his, kissed him and said, "We had better get going, mom and dad may be home soon and I don't think we want to be caught like this."

Reluctantly, Jack released her and climbed out of bed. Kim followed him, glancing at the large wet spot they had left on the sheets. She pulled the covers off the bed and quickly removed the bottom sheet, folding it to go to the laundry.

The young girl turned to Jack and said, "You want to take a shower with me?"

"I would love to."

Just as they started towards the bathroom, the telephone rang. Kim picked it up and said, "hello."

"Hi mom, what's up? Ok, I will let everyone know and we will see you in a little while."

Kim hung up and said, "That was mom, they want us to get going and meet them at Sally and Tom's house in an hour or so. I guess we are going to have the birthday party over there."

"We had best get going then. Should we wake up Tom and Sally?"

"Yeah, we better. I will go and wake them, you start the shower."

Jack went into the bathroom and Kim, still nude, went to Jack's room. She rapped lightly on the door and then opened it. Tom and Sally were awake, lying next to each other, their faces red and both breathing hard.

"My mom called and said we have to go to your house in about an hour or so for the party. You two had best get up and showered. Jack and I will be ready in a little bit."

"Ok," Sally replied, "We will get cleaned up and meet you guys downstairs."

Kim smiled and said, "Jack is going to have to get clean clothes after he is done in the shower, so you two might want to get dressed."

Sally and Tom climbed out of bed and started to head to the bathroom.

"No problem," Tom said. "He can come in anytime he wants to."

Kim giggled at the two nude teens and said, "Sally, don't forget to check the sheets. I don't want my mom to find any evidence, if you know what I mean."

Sally giggled, licked her lips and said, "There isn't any if you know what I mean."

Kim laughed and turned to leave, going back to her room and into the bathroom. She climbed into the shower with Jack and said, "They're up and in the shower."

Kim and her brother took turns washing each other, lingering at the other's genitals. Jack carefully soaped between Kim's legs, using his fingers to probe her. She gently soaped his cock and balls, rubbing him until he began to stiffen.

They finished their shower and stepped out to dry. Kim took a towel and rubbed his body and he did the same for her. When they were completely dry, Kim wrapped a towel around her hair and went into her room, followed by Jack.

They took clean sheets and made the bed. As the two worked together, Jack couldn't help but notice his lack of excitement. He was becoming comfortable with the nudity he and his sister shared.

Kim sat on the edge of the freshly made bed and patted a spot next to her, indicating she wanted Jack to join her. Jack sat next to her and asked, "What's up?"

"Jack, I have to tell you something, but you have to promise never to tell anyone, not even Tom."

"Ok, your secret is safe with me."

"Well, it isn't my secret. I have to tell you something about Megan. She asked me to so you wouldn't think she was weird or something."

"What is it Kim?"

"Megan was raped when she was thirteen. That's why she doesn't go out with boys, she is afraid of them. You are the first guy she has ever danced with or had anything to do with since it happened."

"I guess I can understand why she is so shy and why the kids at school say the things they do. What happened to her?"

"That's not important, it was a long time ago and she just wants to put it behind her. The reason I am telling you is that she is scared she might freeze up or do something strange. She likes you and trusts you but she still remembers what happened to her. I'm just asking you to be nice to her and not to try to rush her into any thing. Let her set the pace of your relationship, if one develops."

"Ok Kim. I don't really think about her like that. Megan is a nice girl and I enjoy being with her, but as far as sexually, I haven't given it any thought." He took Kim's chin and turned her face to his. "Besides, I love you Kim and not just as a sister "

Kim eyes filled with tears. "I love you too Jack, but you know that we are going to meet other people and may have feelings for them too. You and I will always be you know I hope. We just have to be realistic about life too."

Jack pulled Kim onto his lap and held her. "I know Kim, I just don't want to think about it right now. I will be cool with Megan and try not to do anything to upset her."

Kim nuzzled her face into his neck and said, "I knew you would understand about her Jack." She paused for a moment and then said, "I will understand if you two do get to know each other better, I just hope you won't forget about me."

Jack rocked his sister in his arms. He kissed her on top of her head and said, "Kim, no matter what happens with Megan, or anyone else, I will always love you."

Kim pulled away slightly and looked into his eyes. "I will always love you too, no matter what."

The siblings hugged for a moment longer then Kim said, "We had better get dressed and have breakfast. We have to get going or we will be late."

Jack agreed and released her. She went to her dresser and turned to Jack. "What do you want me to wear today? I was thinking of jeans and a sweater."

"That's fine, what ever you want."

Kim opened the bottom drawer, removed the bag of new lingerie and searched through it. She pulled out a pair of shear, copper colored, lace panties and a matching bra. She held the garments up for Jack's approval.

"I can wear these under my jeans for you, if you want me to."

Jack smiled and nodded his head. He watched as she stepped into the panties and put on the bra. He noticed that the material was so shear that he could clearly see her pubic hair and nipples through it.

"You had better go get dressed Jack."

Jack headed for the door, turning around for one last look at her in her underwear. On the way to his room, he met Sally in the hall. She was naked and on her way to Kim's room.

"Happy birthday Jack," she said with a smile. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Thanks Sally, and yes, I slept very well."

Jack went into his room and to his dresser. He took out a pair of boxers and pulled them on.

Tom said, "I borrowed a pair of boxers from you, hope you don't mind."

"Help yourself Tom."

"Happy birthday Jack."

"Thanks Tom. You and Sally have a good night? Kim and I sure did."

"When we got into bed, we just fell asleep. This morning we goofed around for awhile"

"Yeah, Kim and I fell asleep last night, but we made up for it this morning. It was so cool sleeping with her. I wish I could do it all the time."

"I know what you mean Jack, there is nothing like waking up next to a naked girl."

The two boys laughed and continued to get dressed.

"Kim," Sally said, "Can I borrow some clean clothes from you? I don't want to wear what I had on yesterday."

"Sure, take what ever you want. I think I'm going to wear jeans and a sweater today."

"Thanks Kim. You should wear your bib-jeans and a crop top. It's supposed to be nice today and you look so cute in that outfit."

"That's a great idea." Kim said. She went into her closet and returned with her bib-jeans and a light brown tank top. She pulled the top over her head, smoothing it over her flat tummy. The top was short, stopping above her navel. She stepped into the jeans, adjusted the shoulder straps and fastened the two buttons on each side.

Sally walked up behind her, slipped her hands into the bibs and down to her panty covered crotch. She rubbed Kim's mound and said, "I'll bet Jack will like these."

Kim leaned back against her naked cousin and said, "You're right, I bet he will love them." She grabbed Sally's arms and pulled them out of her pants.

"You had better get dressed, we are going to get it if we are late."

Sally went to Kim's dresser and took out a pair of iridescent purple thong panties and stepped into them. She went into the closet and returned with a black denim jumper and a hunter green tank top.

"I'm not going to wear a bra today," she said, as she pulled the top on and stepped into the short jumper.

The two girls went into the bathroom and quickly fixed their hair, pulling it back into ponytails. They went downstairs and joined their brothers in the kitchen for breakfast.

Jack and Tom were at the stove, cooking eggs and bacon. They had set the counter with plates and silverware and poured juice for each of them. Tom was making toast as Jack scrambled eggs in a large frying pan.

"My, isn't this nice," Sally said. "How long before it's ready?"

"Just a few minutes," Jack said. "Have a seat and be patient."

Sally sat down at the counter and Kim ran back upstairs. She gathered the soiled sheets and went down to the laundry room, placing the sheets into the washer. She started the machine and returned to the kitchen.

Leaning over to Sally she whispered, "Are you sure you two didn't mess up Jack's sheets."

Sally giggled and whispered back, "I'm very sure, I swallowed every drop."

The two girls chuckled and then Kim said, "Come with me Sally, I have to talk to you."

They jumped off their stools and went into the family room. Kim said, "How are we going to get Jack and Tom's presents over to your house?"

"I have no idea, what are we going to do?"

Kim picked up the phone and went out into the pool area, followed by Sally. She quickly dialed Sally's number and waited for someone to answer.

"Hi Aunt Anne, this is Kim. Sally and I have to get our brother's presents over to your house for the party and we don't know how we are going to do it Ok, that's a good plan, I will tell Sally See you soon, bye."

"Your mom said that they would take care of it, just to hurry and get over there."

Kim and Sally went back to the kitchen and sat back down. Jack was spooning eggs onto the plates and Tom was putting the platter of bacon and toast on the counter. The boys came around and sat next to their sisters and began to eat.

"This is really good guys." Sally said, "Thanks for making us breakfast."

"Your welcome," Tom said. "It's the least we could do after last night."

"What ever do you mean Tom," Sally giggled.

"Yeah, what happened last night?" Kim added also giggling.

The boys stammered a bit and Tom said, "You know, when you two fucked us like you did."

Kim and Sally quit laughing and got a serious look on their faces. Sally said, "Please don't say it like that, it makes it seem so so dirty. I hope that you guys don't think of us as just a FUCK!"

Kim nodded in agreement with her cousin, small tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that at all. What we did was great, I didn't want to make it, or you guys, seem cheap or dirty. Sometimes my mouth goes off before I think. Please forgive me."

Sally, also crying, said, "Ok, just try to think before you talk, you really hurt us."

Tom jumped off his stool and put his arms around the two girls, hugging them. "I'm so sorry, it will never happen again. I love you two and wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

The girls wiped their eyes and Tom returned to his seat. They quietly finished their breakfast and the boys cleared the counter. As they put the dishes into the dishwasher and ran water into the pans, Sally and Kim whispered to each other.

The girls went over to their brothers and wrapped their arms around the boys, pressing their breasts into their backs. Jack and Tom continued with their task, washing the frying pans and utensils.

Sally said, "Kim and I talked about it and we decided that it is ok if you guys fuck us once in awhile, as long as you make love to us too."

The two boys put down the items in their hands and turned to face the girls. They wrapped their arms around them and hugged them. They both kissed their sister and Jack said, "Sounds good to me, but how will we know the difference?"

Kim looked into her brother's eyes and said, "We will let you know, ok."

Tom smiled at Sally and said, "Sounds fair to me, how about you Jack?"

"Works for me too."

Kim said, "We had better get going. I have to check the laundry and I will be ready. Jack, come with me, I have to show you something."

Kim and her brother went into the laundry room and she took the sheets from the washer and put them into the dryer. She set the machine and turned it on.

"So what do you want to show me?"

Kim backed up to him and grabbed his wrists. She guided them into the sides of her bibs and down to her crotch. Jack stroked the bare flesh of her tummy with one hand and the silky material that covered her pussy with the other.

"That's what I wanted to show you. Do you like?"

"Oh yes," he said. He bent down and kissed her neck and said, "We better go or we will be really late. I might not be able to control myself."

"That's fine with me," she said, "but your right. We had better go. We can play later, if you want to."

Jack slowly removed his hands from her pants, covering her breasts and squeezing them. "I really love your tits Kim, I can't wait to touch them without all these clothes."

"Later sweetie, we'll have time later. Jack, I really like it when you touch my boobs, it feels so good."

Jack gave the firm mounds a final squeeze and let her go. They returned to the kitchen and made sure everything was turned off.

"Let's go," Jack said, heading towards the garage.

The four teens went out into the garage and climbed into the car, the boys in front, the girls in back. As Jack backed the car out of the garage, Tom looked over the seat at Sally. She smiled at him and parted her legs, giving him a view under her jumper. Tom slowly turned around and Jack drove to Tom and Sally's house.

After parking the car, the teens went into the house to find their parents. Marge and Anne were in the kitchen sitting at the counter drinking coffee, still in their robes.

"Where are dad and Uncle Marc?" Kim asked her mom.

"Hi, nice to see you too. Happy birthday Jack." Marge said.

"I'm sorry," Kim said, "Good morning mom and Aunt Anne."

"Good morning you guys, happy birthday Jack," Anne said.

"Thanks mom, thanks Aunt Anne. So where are our dads?" Jack said.

"They had to go to the country club and get the car." Marge replied.

"Why?" Sally asked.

"Well, we had a little too much to drink last night and had to take a cab home." Anne said.

"How long before they get home?" Tom asked.

"They should be back in a couple of hours," Anne said.

"Why did you want us home so soon then?" Sally asked.

"Because we missed you guys, we haven't seen you all night." Marge said.

Anne got up and poured more coffee for Marge and herself. "Why don't you kids go and watch television or something and we'll get cleaned up."

Tom said, "You guys want to go and see my darkroom, I have it almost all set up."

"Sure Tom, I would like to see it," Sally said.

The four teens headed for the basement, leaving their mothers at the counter.

"They all seem cheerful this morning, I wonder what kind of sleeping arrangements they had last night." Anne said with a chuckle.

"I can only guess. Do you think Tom and Sally are active Anne?"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure they are. The other night, I found them sleeping together in Tom's room. I haven't said anything to them though."

"Well, we know that Kim and Jack are." Marge laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.