The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The girls watched television for about two hours and chatted about what they would do that afternoon.

"You know," Megan said. "I don't know if Paul and Brad know how to dance. Maybe you guys could teach them and me."

"You don't know how to dance?" Kim asked.

"No, not really. I have never had much of a chance to learn." Megan stared at the floor as she told her friends.

"Let's go out to the pool and we can start teaching you now," Sally said, we still have a couple of hours."

The three girls scrambled off the couch and headed for the pool. Kim went to the pool house, turned on the stereo system and programmed several songs.

For the next hour, the three teens danced to the loud music, Kim and Sally showing Megan how to do the latest steps. They taught her the Hustle and were going through the dance steps for the third time when Marge and Anne walked out.

The two women got inline with the kids and started to dance with them.

"You two know how to do the Hustle?" Sally said in a surprised voice.

"Of course we do," her mom said, "Do you think we've lived in a cave all these years! Your fathers know how to dance too, in fact they are very good dancers."

The five of them danced to a couple more songs and stopped to rest. They sat at a table and talked about dancing and the type of music the two adults listened to. Kim went to the cooler that Jack had placed in the pool area and took out sodas for everyone. She handed a can to each of the others and took her seat. Glancing at the clock, she realized it was three- thirty and Lisa and her brother's would soon be there.

"Where are Jack and Tom?" Kim said. "I hope they aren't going to be late. Maybe I should call and be sure they know what time it is."

Just as she stood up the go to the phone, her dad and Uncle walked through the sliding doors into the pool area.

"Do you know where our brother's are?" Kim asked her dad.

"The boys are right behind us, Tom and Jack have almost all of the stuff put away in the darkroom." Don walked towards his wife as he answered. He sat down in what use to be Kim's chair and whispered into Marge's ear. "Everything is set for tomorrow."

Marge nodded her acknowledgement and said, "We were just dancing with the girls. It has been quite a while since we've gone dancing."

"Your right," Don said, "We should go out to a club some night and have some fun."

Marc pulled a chair over to the table and sat next to his wife. Kim went and got another chair to replace the one her dad had taken over and joined the group.

Moments later, Jack and Tom walked out to the group. Tom carried his camera bag in one hand, his duffle bag in the other. He was dressed in a pair of nice slacks and a pullover golf shirt.

Jack, still dressed in jeans, said, "Hi, I'm going to go change. I'll be right back."

He and Tom left and went up to his room. As he undressed, Tom sat on the bed and waited.

"Jack, Sally and I did it last night. We went all the way."

"No shit! Great isn't it."

"Yup, she was so hot. We screwed twice and she slept with me all night. In the morning she came down to my darkroom and we did it again. She bent over the counter and I did her from behind."

"Wow, you two must have had a ball."

Jack took off his jeans and headed into the bathroom. "I'll be out of here in a minute." He pulled the door closed and jumped into the shower.

Tom sat quietly waiting for Jack to finish. His thoughts went back to the photo session and the sex that followed. As he remembered each detail, he felt his penis begin the stiffed in his slacks. Quickly he tried to think about something else, but to no avail. He took out his camera and loaded it with a roll of fresh color film. He pulled his 28 - 80mm lens and attached it to the camera. He connected the flash unit and carefully cleaned the lens.

Jack came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, took a pair of boxers from his drawer and pulled them on, under the towel. He went into his closet and picked out a pair of gray dress slacks and a black button down shirt.

"You know Tom, we had best be careful, we could get into so much trouble if anyone finds out we had sex with our sisters."

"Yeah, I know, but it is so hot. They have great bodies and it is cool to be able to mess around with them. Our parents have been doing it for years, and it hasn't been a problem for them."

Jack buttoned his shirt and pulled his slacks up, tucking the shirt into them. "All I'm saying is we should be careful. Another thing is, I don't want to mess up my relationship with Kim. No matter what, she is still my little sister and I'm supposed to protect her, not hurt her."

"Well, I for one am not going to worry about it too much Jack, after all from what you told me it was Kim's idea and it was definitely Sally that started it last night. I think they wanted to do it too. It's not like anyone forced them."

"I guess you're right Tom. I just think we should be careful that we don't let it slip out." Jack began to laugh. "You know, the only bad thing about having sex with our sisters is you can't tell anyone."

Tom joined in the laughter and the two boys went down to wait for their guests. They joined the rest of the family and Megan at the pool, pulling chairs close to the group.

As Jack moved his chair, Kim noticed Megan's eyes following his every move. She glanced at her brother to see if he was aware of her friend's attention. Satisfied that her brother was oblivious to Megan's stares, she glanced at Sally.

Sally and Tom's eyes were locked, broad smiles on their faces. She wondered what was going through their minds as they shared a moment together, it seemed like they were in a world of their own.

Kim and Megan jumped up when they heard the doorbell. They ran to the front door and opened it to Lisa, Paul, Brad, and to their surprise, their parents. Kim greeted the family and Megan introduced them to Kim.

"Mr. And Mrs. Phillips, this is Kim. Kim, this is Mr. and Mrs. Phillips, Lisa, Paul and Brad."

"I'm pleased to meet you," she said as she held out her hand to Lisa's father. "Please come in and meet everyone."

The family followed Kim and Megan through the house to the pool area and everyone was introduced. Kim introduced Lisa's parents to her mom, dad, Aunt and Uncle. Immediately, the adults exchanged first names, and shook hands with each other. Don said, "Bob, Diane, would you like a drink or some coffee?"

Bob answered for his wife and himself, "Coffee sounds great Don."

The six adults made their way into the kitchen and Marge invited them to sit down. Don took cups from the cupboard and set one in front of each person. Marge poured the coffee and started another pot.

"I hope you don't mind that we dropped in like this," Diane said, "It's just that Bob and I wanted to meet you and make sure that what Lisa had told us was really what was going on. You just can't be too careful these days."

"I'm so glad you did," said Anne, "It's not often that parents take interest in what their children do or who they do it with."

"Why don't we go out to the family room," Don said, "We will be much more comfortable there and we can watch the kids."

The adults went into the large room and sat down. Diane, Marge and Anne sat close as did the men. They chatted and watched the teens out by the pool.

The eight teens divided into two groups, the boys in one the girls in another. They talked about school music and their hobbies.

Lisa said to Kim and Sally, "I'm so embarrassed that my parents came, but they said we couldn't go unless they met your parents."

"That's no problem," Sally said, "We don't mind, do we Kim."

Kim shook her head no and asked, "Do you and your brothers get along with your parents?"

"Yeah, they're great, even if they're a little too protective," Lisa said.

Kim noticed that Megan was acting a little melancholy as she listened to the rest of the girls talk about their parents. She didn't join into the conversation with her friends, she just sat quietly.

Kim changed the subject and asked if they wanted to check out the music. The four girls went into the pool house and sorted through the stack of CDs. They selected several and Kim loaded them into the player, and turned it on. The pool area filled with music and the girls returned to their seats.

The four boys sat about twenty feet from the girls and got to know each other. Paul and Brad told Jack and Tom that they played golf and liked to hunt. The two younger boys said they shot bows and guns with their dad and got to go hunting several times a year.

Jack told the two that he and Tom fished and about his boat. He also mentioned that Tom was into photography.

"No kidding," Brad said, "My sister is into taking pictures too. She even brought her camera with her today. She is always pointing that thing at something, or somebody and snapping away."

Tom smiled and glanced at Lisa. "Maybe I will have to talk to her about that, she can probably teach me something."

Jack laughed and said, "You need all the help you can get Tom. Does anyone want to go swimming?"

"We would like to go swimming," Paul said, "But we didn't bring our suits because it was so cold. We didn't know the pool was indoors."

"No problem," Jack replied, "I have several suits and they should fit you guys just fine. Let's go up to my room and see what we can find."

The boys got up and headed for the sliding glass doors to the family room. As they walked past the girls, Kim asked where they were going.

"To find swimsuits for Brad and Paul," Tom said. "We're going for a swim."

The boys went into the house and Kim said, "Didn't they bring suits?"

"No," Lisa said, "They said it was too cold to go swimming. Megan didn't tell me that the pool was enclosed so I didn't bring one either. Maybe I could borrow one from you."

"Sure you can Lisa," Kim said. "Do you want to go swimming too?"

"That would be great," Lisa replied.

The four girls got up and went into the family room.

Marge said, "What are you guys up to?"

"Going swimming," Sally said, "We have to get a suit for Lisa."

"Don't forget to shower," Anne said. "You guys know the rules."

"We won't," Kim replied and the girls headed for the stairs.

"You have a beautiful home Marge, the pool is just wonderful." Diane said.

"Thanks, would you like to see the rest of the house?" Marge replied.

Marge stood up and invited Bob for the tour. He and the rest of the group followed her through the first floor and upstairs to the bedrooms. They went to the master bedroom first. Bob and his wife looked around the huge room, nodding their approval. When Marge showed them the bathroom, with its sunken whirlpool tub and the large shower Diane said, "This is too much! I have never seen anything like this before."

They left the master bedroom and Marge took them to the kid's and guest rooms. She knocked on Kim's door and opened it when she heard Kim say, "Come in."

"Hi mom," Lisa said, looking at several swimsuits Kim had taken out. "Isn't this nice? It's bigger than our living room."

"Yes, it's very nice. You should see Mr. and Mrs. Graham's bedroom, it is almost as big as our house."

The six adults continued their tour, finishing up in the recreation room. They went back down stairs and into the family room.

"Would anyone like more coffee?" Marge asked her guests.

Bob said, "Sure, that would be great."

Marge went to get the coffee and the men sat back in their seats.

Marc said, pointing at the logo on Bob's shirt, "Twin Oaks Country Club, are you a member there?"

Bob chuckled and said, "No, I'm not a member. I'm the golf pro for the club. I could never afford a membership. I do get all of the privileges of a member though and so does my family. Diane plays tennis and the kids took their swimming lessons there."

"Marc and I applied there," Don said. "We were told that because we didn't have a sponsor, we would have to go onto the open membership waiting list. We filled out the application, but have not heard from them."

Bob laughed and said to his wife, "They are on the waiting list at the club honey."

When Diane joined in her husband's laughter, Don asked, "What is so funny?"

"There is no waiting list at the club. That's how they try to control the membership." Bob stopped laughing and said, "I'm sorry, it's just that they think the club is so special. It is a good country club and they do have a lot to offer, but I think they are a little too protective at times. If you folks really want to join, I can help."

Marc said, "Don and I just took up golf and would like to get some lessons and have a nice place to play. We thought the rest of the family would enjoy going too. If there is anything you can do, we would appreciate it."

"May I use your phone?" Bob asked.

Don led him into the kitchen and showed him the phone. Bob dialed a number, spoke to someone for a moment and hung up.

Returning to the family room, Bob said, "It's all set. Just stop by the club, pay your membership fees and sign some papers."

Marc and Don thanked him for his help.

"I can't wait to start taking some lessons," Don said, "I really need the help."

The three men talked about golf and the women about the club.

In Kim's room, the four girls selected swimsuits. Megan had the black and yellow two-piece she had worn before, Sally selected her red one piece and Kim pulled out a black and white striped bikini. Lisa looked over the selection of suits that Kim had placed on the bed. She held up one and then another trying to make her selection.

Megan pulled Kim's Wild Weasel micro bikini from a drawer and held it up.

"How about this one Lisa, you would look cute in it."

Lisa took the tiny suit from Megan and examined it.

"Can I try it on?" Lisa asked Kim.

"Sure, go ahead."

Lisa pulled her tank top off and removed her skirt. She unfastened her white bra and put the leopard print top on in its place. She removed her panties and pulled the bottoms on, adjusting the thin strap that ran between her firm butt cheeks. She stepped in front of the full-length mirror and admired herself.

"Wow, this sure doesn't leave much to the imagination. If I wore this, the boys would all have boners."

The other three girls laughed at Lisa's quip. They watched as she adjusted the top in an effort to cover as much of her breasts as the small top would allow. Giggling, Lisa removed the suit and picked up a green two-piece that Kim had set out. She put the suit on and checked the fit.

"I think I should wear this one, my mom might get mad if I walked out in that other suit."

The rest of the girls giggled, stripped off their clothes and put on their swimsuits. When Sally realized she was the only one in a one-piece suit, she quickly changed into the bikini she had also brought.

"Let's go down and shower," Kim said. "The boys should be done by now."

The four girls went downstairs and through the family room to the pool. As they walked past the adults, Diane said to her daughter, "You look cute in that suit Lisa."

"Thanks mom, you should have seen the one I was going to wear, it was even cuter." The young girl replied with a giggle.

"Which one was that Kim?" Marge asked.

"The leopard print one that we got up north"

Marge nodded and the girls went into the pool area.

Diane turned to Marge with an inquisitive look on her face. "Am I missing something here?"

"When we were on vacation this summer, we bought Wicked Weasel bikinis for the girls and ourselves."

"You did!" She heard Don say. "Why didn't we get to see you girls in them?"

"You are a dirty old man Don. You shouldn't think about our daughter like that."

Diane said, "Aren't men all the same! When we were in Florida last winter it was all I could do to keep Bob's eyes in his head."

Bob turned to his wife and said, "I seem to remember that I wasn't the only one checking out the members of the opposite sex."

Diane blushed and returned to her conversation with Marge and Anne.

As the girls walked towards the pool house, they saw the boys were already in the pool, swimming and diving off the board.

The girls went into the pool house and headed towards the shower room.

"Who's going first?" Lisa asked.

Megan grabbed her friend by the arm and pulled her into the shower room along with Kim and Sally. Lisa looked around the room and with a big smile, removed her suit.

The girls, each under their own shower head, proceeded to shampoo their hair and wash themselves. Lisa, like the other girls, checked out the naked bodies in the room. When she noticed that Megan had shaved her pubic hair, Lisa moved closer to her.

"When did you do that?" she asked. "Last summer, at the club, you were bushy."

"I did it the other day," Megan replied. "Kim helped me. I couldn't keep my hair from showing around my suit."

Lisa looked at Kim and Sally's trimmed mounds and said, "I guess I am the only one here that doesn't shave their pussy."

Sally said, "Well that can be fixed, if you want."

Lisa re-assessed the crotches of the three girls and said, "What the hell, you have a razor in here?"

Kim left the shower room and returned with a razor and a can of shaving gel. She handed it to Lisa and said, "Here you go. Do you want help?"

"Sure," Lisa replied, "Can you make it look like Sally's?"

Sally took the razor from Lisa and said, "I will do it for you Lisa. We don't have scissors so I can't trim it short right now, but we can get rid of the unwanted hair. Put some gel on and put your foot up on the bench."

Lisa applied the gel to her crotch and rubbed it into a foam. She put her left foot on the bench and spread her legs. Sally knelt on the floor and began to scrape the unwanted hair away. She used her fingertips to pull Lisa's puffy lips aside so she could shave them. Sally finished her task, leaving Lisa with an inch wide strip of pubic hair above her slit.

Sally handed Lisa the spray head and she rinsed the remaining gel. She gazed down at her newly shaved crotch and smiled.

"Now I'm one of the gang."

The girls all giggled and as they were putting their suits back on, Kim said, "So Lisa, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not anymore," she said. "I was going out with a guy for about six months, but we broke up."

"Sorry to hear that," Sally said. "What happened?"

"Oh, you don't have to be sorry. He turned out to be a jerk. He wanted to get into my pants and I wouldn't let him, so we broke up. I would let him feel me up, but he always wanted more and he just wasn't the one if you know what I mean."

Sally said, "I have never had a real boyfriend, but I'm sure it will happen someday."

The girls all nodded and left for the pool. One by one the girls dove from the board into the cool water. They swam around and played a makeshift game of tag. Tom swam over and splashed water at his sister, starting a free-for-all, the boys against the girls.

Soon the splashing turned to dunking and the game got heated up. Sally was trying to push Brad under water, but the stronger boy just grabbed her and tossed her aside.

"Let's play chicken, Jack said.

The teens paired up into teams. Jack and Megan, Tom and Lisa, Brad and Sally and Paul and Kim. The girls climbed on the boys' shoulders and wrapped their legs securely around them. In the shallow end of the pool, the combatants pushed and pulled at one another in an attempt to topple their foe. Paul and Kim were the first to knock Sally off Brad's shoulders. Lisa and Megan had a hold on one another, both girls finally falling together, leaving Paul and Kim the victors of the first round.

The girls started to remount their partners' shoulders. Lisa said to Tom, "I am going to sit this one out and take some pictures."

"That sounds like a good idea Lisa," Tom said. "I will get my camera too."

Tom and Lisa climbed out of the water and picked up towels.

"Where are you going?" Brad asked his sister.

"Tom and I are going to take some pictures, we will be back in the game in a few minutes."

Lisa went to her bag and removed her camera, an older Nikon F3 HP. She attached her flash unit, headed to the edge of the pool and began to snap pictures of the rest of the group.

Tom walked up next to Lisa and also began to take a few shots. The three girls, in the pool, climbed back onto the shoulders of their partners and resumed the game of chicken. The three teams moved around in the water, attempting to get a hold of one their opponents. Kim and Paul moved in behind Megan and Jack and Kim grabbed Megan's shoulders, pulling her backwards. Jack tried to twist around to save his partner, but Kim had already dislodged her and she fell backwards into the pool.

Both Lisa and Tom captured the sequence with their cameras. Kim and Paul went after Sally and Brad, grabbing at each other as the rest of the group watched. Kim felt Sally grab her top and try to jerk her off Paul's shoulders, but the top gave way leaving her topless. She quickly covered her bare breasts with her arms and toppled into the pool.

"Give me that back!" Kim yelled at Sally.

"Come and get it," Sally replied, waving the top over her head.

Kim remained hunched down in the water, only her head exposed. Sally flipped the suit top to her and turning her back to the group, she put it back on. Once she was covered, Kim want over to Paul and climbed back on his shoulders.

"No more grabbing clothes," Kim said.

The teens again began to push and pull at each other, this time trying to avoid getting a hold of the other's suit.

"I got that on film," Lisa said to Tom. "Did you?"

"I think so, I have a little trouble shooting action shots, I always seem to be a little behind."

"It just takes practice, you have to burn a lot of film in order to get good at it. You have to anticipate what is going to happen next and be ready for the shot." Lisa walked back to the table and set her camera down.

"Are you done?" Tom asked her.

"For now, I want to get back into the pool. Are you going to join me?"

Tom put his camera away and walked to the pool with Lisa. He stooped down and she climbed onto his shoulders. They joined in the game and were soon pushing and pulling at Sally and Brad. Lisa knocked Sally off the boy's shoulders and into the pool. As she twisted and turned on Tom's shoulders, Lisa could feel the back of his neck rub against her crotch. The constant friction it created caused her to become excited. She could feel her nipples harden and a tingling in her vagina. Feeling a little uncomfortable, Lisa allowed Kim to knock her into the cool water.

One by one, the teens made their way out of the pool and took seats. This time they all sat together as opposed to the divided groups they had selected earlier. Jack picked up the remote and turned on the music, Kim served her guests sodas. The teens sat and chatted among themselves, talking about the game in the pool.

Sally stood up and asked, "Does anyone want to dance?"

Kim, Megan, and Lisa joined her, followed by Tom and Jack. They started to dance to the loud music, moving around the area that had been cleared earlier in the day. About half way through the song, Kim and Sally went over to Brad and Paul and asked them to dance.

The twin boys shook their heads no, but the girls grabbed their arms and tried to pull them from their chairs.

"We don't know how to dance," Brad said.

"Well get up and we will teach you," Sally replied.

Reluctantly, the two boys stood up and joined the group. Kim and Sally showed them how to move their feet and move with the music. Soon the twins were dancing with their new friends and commenting on how easy it was to dance.

After a couple more songs played, the music for the Hustle started. The teens began to line up and move through the steps of the dance. The twins tried to copy the other's movements, but were having trouble keeping up.

"Just watch me," Kim said to Paul. "Brad you watch Sally."

When the song ended, Kim asked Jack to start it over. The twins were starting to get the hang of the steps and soon were able to keep up with the others. While the teens were dancing, their parents came out into the pool area and joined them in the dance. The song ended and everyone clapped.

"You boys did real well," Diane told her sons. "I told you two that dancing wasn't that hard."

A slow song started as the large group chatted. The adults quickly paired up and began to dance to the music. Tom took Lisa's hand, wrapped his arm around her waist and began to dance the way his sister had taught him.

Jack asked Megan to dance and she reluctantly agreed. He put his hand on her waist and held her other hand out and away from their bodies, being careful not to be too aggressive.

Kim asked Paul to dance. He protested that he didn't know how, but would try. Together, they started to sway to the music, Paul's feet planted firmly in one place. Kim told him to move his feet, following her for now. Soon the pair was moving around, Paul leading.

Sally and Brad also joined in, and now everyone was dancing to the song. When the music ended, it was followed by another slow song. The entire group continued to dance, the teens moving closer together as they gained comfort with each other.

Megan and Jack were the first to come in contact with one another. He could feel her soft stomach against his and her small breasts in his chest. She put her head on his shoulder and moved effortlessly in his arms. Jack slowly rubbed her back as they danced, gently pulling her closer to him.

Tom also pulled Lisa closer. He looked down at the short girl and talked about photography as they danced. She had both of her arms around his waist and her chest pressed tightly to him.

The display didn't escape Kim or Sally. They watched as their brother's danced with the girls. Kim pulled Paul closer to her and felt his chest against her. She rested her head against his chest and moved with the boy.

Sally was also snuggled up close to Brad. As they danced, she felt his penis move in his trunks and press against her tummy. She made no effort to move away and held him a bit tighter.

The song finally ended and the couples separated. They all took seats around the table and picked up their drinks. The teen's parents noticed that the boys were shifting around and the girls all looked a little flushed.

Marge, fighting the urge to giggle, said, "Is anyone hungry?"

The teens all indicated they were ready to eat. Marge told them to sit still and she would get the food. Anne and Diane followed her into the kitchen. Away from the group, the women broke into laughter.

"Those two boys of mine are about ready to explode," Diane said. "I just hope they can wait until they get home to take care of themselves."

The three women laughed at Diane's remark. They put food on the trays, carried them out to the pool area and set them on the long table. The teens jumped up, boys first, and started to load their plates. Once they were done, the girls went to the food table and fixed themselves a plate.

Marge asked, "Kim, do you guys mind if we join you? We haven't eaten and there is plenty of food."

"Not at all mom, glad to have you."

The adults fixed plates and sat a table away from the kids. They ate and talked about the dancing.

"I'm really amazed at your children," Bob said to Don and Marc. "My kids would have been telling us we were lame and to get away from them if we would have joined in their party."

"Yes, they're great kids," Don said. "We have a lot of fun with them."

Paul and Brad got up for seconds, leaving Kim and Sally at the table they shared.

Sally leaned over to her cousin and said, "Brad got hard while I was dancing with him."

"So did Paul," Kim said. "I wonder about our brothers?"

Sally just smiled at Kim as the two boys returned with their plates filled with food again. They didn't say too much to the girls, eating being more important at the time.

Soon the teens had eaten their fill and sat back in their chairs. The four girls got up and cleared away the disposable plates and flatware, placing it all in a large trashcan. They returned to their seats and asked the boys what they would like to do next.

"Can we go in the hot tub?" Paul asked.

"Heck yes," Jack said. He went to the pool house and turned on the tub, allowing it warm up.

The teens gathered around the hot tub and one by one climbed in to the hot water, and sat next to the one they had danced with earlier. Soon they were all relaxing in the swirling water, chatting about the day.

"So," Kim said. "Does everyone want to go to the dance next weekend?"

The teens all talked amongst themselves and then decided it would be fun to go the dance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.