The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Sally woke up, she could feel something poking her in the butt. She opened her eyes and realized she was still in her brother's bed. Slowly she rolled over onto her back and then her side and faced Tom. He was still sound asleep, his arm draped over her body.

Reaching between them, she found her brother's penis and began to rub it slowly. She felt it grow to its full length as she worked her hand up and down the shaft. She slipped her hand into his sweatpants and resumed her massage.

Tom woke up and looked into her eyes. He smiled at her, moved close and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes, very well. I see you're ready to go again." Sally grinned as she increased the pressure on his penis.

Tom removed his sister's hand from his sweatpants. "Not right now, I have to pee. What time is it?"

"Seven o'clock, why?"

Tom climbed over her and walked towards the bathroom. Looking over his shoulder he said, "The camera store is going to deliver the rest of my darkroom equipment this morning. They are supposed to be here by eight or eight-thirty."

"Ok, I can take a hint. You just wanted me for my body."

Tom stopped in his tracks and turned around. He walked back to his bedside, pulled Sally out and stood her up. Wrapping his arms around the young girl he hugged her tightly and said, "Don't ever say that, not even as a joke. I hope you never feel that I use you for anything, let alone what we did last night. What we shared is very special to me Sally, and I don't want to demean it with jokes."

"I'm so sorry Tom, it was special to me too. Kim was right about how it feels, you just can't explain it with words. No matter what happens, we'll always have this memory to cherish. I don't feel that you used me at all. What I do feel is very close to you and loved."

Tom kissed her head and released her. Standing back a little, he gazed into her pretty green eyes. His stare traveled slowly from her head to her toes and back.

"I love you too."

Tom turned and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Sally's eyes filled with tears of joy. She walked out of his room and into hers. Glancing around, she realized that her bed was still made from the night before. She wondered if her parents had checked her room last night. If they had, she thought, they would know that she had slept with her brother, or at least not in her own bed.

Deciding that what's done is done and there was nothing she could do, she pulled her nightshirt off and went to shower.

After completing her morning ritual, she dressed in jeans and a button down shirt, and went downstairs for breakfast. Tom was eating a bowl of cold cereal, her mom sat next to him drinking coffee.

"Morning mom, where's dad?"

"Your father left a bit earlier, he and your Uncle were going to take care of a few things. How did you sleep?"

Sally took a bowl from the cupboard and sat next to her brother. She filled the bowl with cereal and covered it with milk. "I slept great."

As she ate her food, she kept glancing at her mom, looking for any indication that she knew about the two teen's sleeping arrangements. Her mom didn't make eye contact with her, she just sipped her coffee and looked straight ahead.

Tom jumped off his stool and ran to the front door when he heard the bell. The deliverymen from the camera shop were there with his new equipment. He directed them to the basement and showed them where to stack the boxes.

"I think your brother is excited about his new darkroom."

"Yes, it is all he has talked about for the last few days. Mom, could I get Tom some lights for his birthday? He really wants them."

"I don't know Sally, how much do the lights cost?"

Sally finished her meal and took her and her brother's bowls to the sink. She turned on the water and rinsed them, then placed them into the dishwasher.

"About a thousand dollars, I think."

"A thousand dollars for lights! Don't you think that is a bit steep for a birthday present? Besides, what will he use the lights for?"

"They are studio lights of some kind, they are used for taking pictures."

"Well, I will have to talk to your father. I think it may be too much."

"Ok, we can talk to dad about the lights when he gets home. I am going to go to Kim's for a while and help her get ready for this afternoon. Lisa and her brother's will be there about four."

Anne twisted her stool around and faced her daughter. She watched the young girl finish at the sink and walk back to the counter. "Sit down Sally, I want to talk to you."

Sally jumped on a stool next to her mom and said, "What do you want to talk about?" She thought she already knew what was coming and she was ready.

"You know Sally, this is the first time you guys have had a boy-girl party. I want you and your brother to behave yourselves."

"I know mom, we won't do anything wrong."

"I know you will be good, it is just that when a group of young people get together well things can happen, even if you never intended them to. All I am asking is you think before you act."

Anne left the kitchen and Sally sighed in relief. She wasn't sure if her mom knew about her and Tom sleeping together. She finished cleaning up the kitchen and went downstairs to find her brother.

Tom was outside his darkroom sorting through the boxes of equipment the deliverymen had dropped off. As she approached him, he took an arm full of items and slipped into the special door.

"Did you get every thing?" Sally asked after entering the darkroom.

"I think so. There is so much here. I will have to go to my room and get the original paperwork and compare it to the equipment to know for sure."

"If you tell me where it is, I will get it for you."

"Thanks, it is in my middle desk drawer in a folder marked photo. Just bring the whole folder, I am going to keep all of that stuff down here anyway."

Sally went to her brother's room to retrieved the folder. When she picked it up, she found a magazine hidden beneath it. She hesitated, then picked it up and began to flip through the pages. The glossy book was full of pictures of men and women engaged in various sex acts.

Smiling, she tucked the magazine into the folder and returned to the basement.

"Is this the folder you wanted?" She smirked.

Tom took the folder and opened it, seeing the dirty magazine on top of his papers. His face turned bright red and he began to stammer.

"Um ah where'd you get this?"

"You know darn well where I got it, it was in your drawer."

Sally was giggling at her brother's embarrassment. She tried to look disgusted, but she couldn't help laughing.

"Is this the type of things you look at when you play with yourself? Do you like to look at pictures of people having sex?"

Tom shuffled his feet and stared down at the floor, embarrassed that his little sister had found his book.

Sally snatched the magazine from his hands and opened it. She again looked at the pictures, this time with a little more interest. Thumbing through the pages, she came upon a photo that showed two girls and one guy. One of the girls was sucking on the man's penis while the other girl sat on his face.

Searching further she found a photo of the same scenario, only this one was of two men and one girl.

"Wow! That looks like fun," she giggled, showing the picture to Tom. "Do you want to try that? I could be the girl!"

"Don't be sick," he said, grabbing the book back from her.

Sally went to her brother, put her arms around him and held him tight. "Sorry, I was just goofing around."

Tom dropped the magazine on the counter and returned her hug. He stroked her back and buried his nose in her hair, smelling the fragrance of the shampoo she had used that morning. He could feel her breasts pressed into his chest and felt her hand slid down his back, coming to rest on his butt.

Sally could feel his uncontrolled erection grow between them as they held their embrace. She slowly moved her hips from side to side, caressing his penis with her stomach.

"If we don't stop this, we may be late for the party," she said.

Tom released her, nodded and went back to putting away his things. She jumped up on the counter and watched him scurry around the darkroom, putting things on a shelf only to move them to another spot.

"Why don't you get everything in here and then start to put it away? That way you'll know how everything looks."

"That's a good idea, want to help me?"

Sally jumped onto the floor and followed him into the light-lock door. She stood as close as she could to him as he closed the inner door and opened the outer one. They steeped out into the basement and each gathered several items. One at a time, they went back into the darkroom and repeated the process until all the equipment was moved.

While moving the boxes into the darkroom, Sally couldn't get the images she saw in the magazine out of her head. She could feel the familiar tingle start between her legs as she thought about having sex with two guys. The more she thought about the girl in the photo, on her hands and knees, with one man feeding her mouth, the other man behind her, his penis buried in her vagina, the more excited she became.

Sally leaned against the counter and watched her brother dig through the boxes, pulling out gallon sized brown bottles and large trays. She stared at his ass while he bent over, noting how cute it looked in his tight jeans.

"Do you really think those pictures are sick?" she asked.

"What pictures?"

"The ones of two guys and a girl, you know in the magazine,"

Tom stopped and went to the counter and stood next to her, resting his butt on the edge. He stood quietly and thought about her question and then reached for the book. Flipping through the pages, he found the photo that she had referred to and stared at it.

"You mean this one?"

Sally looked at the open page and shook her head yes. She slid along the counter until she was right next to him, their bodies touching.

"Yeah, that one. Don't you think it is kinda sexy?"

Tom looked into her eyes and said, "Sexy? No, I don't think it is sexy, exciting maybe, but not sexy."

"What's the difference?"

Tom put the magazine on the counter, stood in front of Sally and slowly unbuttoned several of the buttons of her shirt. He paused for a moment and looked at the hunter green bra she wore and undid the remainder of the buttons. He gathered her shirttails and tied them just below her breasts, allowing the green garment and her flat tummy to show.

"That is sexy!" he said, as he placed his hands on the sides of her breasts. "See the difference?"

"I think so," she said, and unsnapped her jeans. She lowered her zipper an inch or so and folded the jeans down so the top of her panties showed.

"Like this? Is this what you like?"

Tom moved his hands from her breasts and gripped the sides of her jeans, tugging them down slightly and exposing more of the green panties."

"Yes, like this. This is very sexy, but you can't run around in public like this, mom and dad would kill you."

Sally giggled, rolled her waistband down, and turned around, showing her brother her rear. He could see the Y of her thong panties and the very top of the crack of her ass. Using his fingertips, he traced the silky fabric and the soft flesh of her butt.

Tom's gentle touch sent shivers through her body and sparks into her crotch. She turned slightly, faced the counter and grabbed the edge. Bending over, she wiggled her butt at her brother. He put his hands on her hips and pressed his hard penis against her ass, moving it up and down.

Sally moaned and pushed back into his hardness, feeling it move over her covered ass. She used one hand to lower the zipper of her jeans and attempted to work them down.

"Want me to help you?" he asked, pulling down on the denim material.

"Yes," she panted, helping him push the jeans down to the floor.

Tom lowered his own zipper and freed his rigid cock. He moved back to her and moved the hot, naked shaft between her cheeks. She reached behind her and pulled the thin strip of nylon from between her ass cheeks, removing the last bit of insulation that separated her from him.

Bending at the knees, he let his penis slide down in her crack. When he pushed, she felt the tool press against her anus, causing her to jump. She reached between her legs, took hold of him and guided his cock to her slit. He could feel the heat generated from her wet pussy as his cock slid along her swollen vaginal lips. She used her fingers to press him against her, moaning each time the head of his penis bumped into her clit.

"Oh Tom, she moaned, "that feels so good. Rub your cock on my pussy."

Tom bent forward, covering her back with his torso and moved his hands to her breasts. He squeezed them and held the bra-covered mounds firmly as he continued to stroke her clit with his cock.

"I'm going to cum Sally!"

"In me I want you to cum in my pussy!"

Sally grabbed him and searched her slit for the tight opening to her warm tunnel. When she felt the end of his penis against her hole, she shoved back, causing the hard flesh to penetrate her. Her fingers went immediately to her clit and rubbed it franticly, in an attempt to achieve her own orgasm at the same time as his.

Tom shoved his cock in and out of her at a fevered pace, getting closer and closer to his release. He moved his hands from her breasts to her shoulders and pulled her back to him, his hips slapping against her ass.

Sally pulled at her clit and rubbed it, feeling her orgasm build. She was breathing hard and enjoying the feeling of Tom's cock moving in her.

Suddenly she heard Tom let out a groan and felt his body tense. He pushed into her and held her tight. She could feel his penis pulse deep within her vagina as he sent his semen into her heated body. Sally felt her own orgasm begin as her brother's subsided. Her vagina griped his member and she pushed back in an attempt to keep him in her.

The intense feeling left her as quickly as it had arrived, leaving her wanting more. She folded her arms on the counter and rested her head on them, trying to catch her breath.

The two teens stayed coupled for a few moments, both of them with their pants around their ankles. Finally, Tom straightened up, his penis pulling free. He reached for Sally's shoulders and pulled her up.

"Do you have anything I can clean myself up with," she asked. "I'm dripping."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.