The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kim tossed and turned in her bed. She thought she heard a door close and muted laughter from the hallway. Slowly she got up, went into the bathroom and opened the door to the guest room. Gazing into the darkened room, she saw that Megan's bed was empty. She pulled the door closed, ran through her room to the hallway and opened her brother's door, discovering that his bed was also empty.

Kim felt panicked; she ran downstairs and searched for her brother and friend. She looked in the family room, the kitchen and the pool area, they were nowhere to found. She went back upstairs, rechecked the bedrooms and found them still vacant. She was about to go and look around outside when she noticed a sliver of light coming from the rec-room door.

Quietly she crept down the hall, pausing near the door. She peered into the room through the small gap in the partly closed door.

Megan and Jack were sitting on the couch kissing passionately, their arms around one another, their hands exploring the other's body. Jack slid his hand under her shirt and began to massage her breasts. She moaned out loud and pulled her shirt over her head, giving him unobstructed access to her small breasts.

Kim watched as her brother lowered his head to her boobs and licked the hard nipples of each one. He opened his mouth wide and sucked an entire mound into it. Megan grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her chest.

"Suck my tits, bite my nipples," she heard Megan say to him.

Jack pulled off the tit that was stuffed into his mouth, pushed her back on the couch and pulled her bottoms down her legs. Kim heard Megan scream when her brother shoved his face between her wide spread legs and attacked her pussy. Megan wrapped her long legs around his shoulders, put her heals into his back and pulled him into her.

"Turn around Jack, I want to taste your cock while you suck my pussy"

Kim couldn't believe what she was hearing. Only a few hours ago her friend talked about her fear and lack of experience.

Jack stood up, pulled off his shorts and turned around. He climbed over the tall girl, straddling her head with his knees, and bent forward to get back at her crotch. She reached up, wrapped her hand around his penis and stroked it. With her free hand, she grabbed his butt and pulled him down. She opened her mouth and guided his hard shaft past her lips and into her mouth.

Megan released his penis, put her other hand on his ass and pulled him down, taking his entire length into her throat. She used her hands to show him what she wanted, pulling and pushing until he was fucking her throat. As his hips shoved his cock in and out of her mouth, Jack continued to suck and tongue her pussy.

Kim stood spellbound as she listened to the sucking and slurping of the two teens. She could feel herself becoming aroused as she stared at her brother and her friend. She let her hand drift down to her own crotch and she rubbed herself through her panties. She felt her breasts against the silky material of her nightshirt, her nipples were hard and sensitive. She took her other hand and squeezed her breast, running her fingertip over her hard nipple.

Megan pushed Jack's hips up until his cock was free of her mouth. She licked the length of his shaft, stopping at his dangling balls. She opened her mouth and sucked one and then the other. Jack had stiffened his tongue and was driving it into her vagina like a small pink penis.

"Fuck me Jack," Kim heard Megan say, "Turn around and shove that hard cock into my hot pussy, and fuck me!"

When her brother stood up and turned around, Kim could see that his face was covered with Megan's juices. He knelt between her legs, put his hands behind her knees and pushed her legs up to her shoulders. Kim could see the girls bright red hairless vaginal lips and her juices running out between them and into the crack of her ass. She watched her brother poke at her opening a couple of times and then slide completely into her.

Kim had her hand in her panties and was fingering herself as she watched Jack pump in and out of Megan's swollen hole. She could see the girl's face and the look of lust in her eyes. Megan hooked her legs on Jack's shoulders, put her hands on the couch next to her and humped back at him.

Kim couldn't believe her eyes. He brother repeatedly rose and lowered himself sliding his penis in and out of her. They kept up their rapid pace for ten minutes or more.

Then Megan said, "On the floor, I want it from behind."

The two scrambled off the couch onto the plush carpeted floor. Megan got onto her hands and knees, and Jack knelt behind her. He used his hand to guide his slick tool back into her vagina, grabbed her hips and renewed his assault on her crotch.

Megan was facing the doorway that Kim was hiding behind. Her face was red and sweat was running from her forehead, dripping onto the floor. She matched Jack's tempo, rocking back and forth. Her small breasts hung down from her chest and her nipples were red and hard.

Kim had pushed her panties down and off to get better access to her vagina and heated clit. She watched the two carry on with their seemingly endless session and pushed two of her fingers in and out of her own wet hole. She opened the door a little wider to get a better view of them and her eyes met Megan's.

The bucking redhead raised her hand, crooked her finger and curled it towards her, enticing Kim to enter the room.

Kim removed her hand from her crotch, opened the door and walked towards the two lovers.

"Would you like to join us," Megan said to her, "I would love to taste your pussy while your brother fucks me. Take off your clothes and come here."

As if in a trance, Kim removed her nightshirt, walked over to Megan and stood in front of her. She looked down and saw her smile, her head bouncing from Jack's movements behind her.

"Lay down and slide under her," she heard her brother say. "You can lick my balls while I fuck her."

Kim lowered herself in front of Megan and scooted between her arms until she was looking up at her brother's swinging balls, and watched his cock slide in and out of Megan's heated hole.

Jack reached over to the couch and grabbed two throw pillows. He put them on the floor and told his sister to put her head on them. Kim placed the pillows under her head, bringing it up to their mated crotches. She stuck out her tongue and pushed it against Megan's hard clit. She could feel the underside of her brother's penis move along the tip of her tongue and his balls bounce against her forehead and eyes.

Kim jumped when she felt the girl above her push her tongue into her vagina. She felt her rub her chin on her clit and lick her from the hard bud to her anus. She moaned into Megan's crotch when she felt the girl's hot tongue press into her tight asshole. Megan removed her mouth and pushed her fingers into Kim's opening, pumping them at the same speed that Jack's cock was pumping her.

"You are so tight Kim, I can only fit two fingers in your pussy."

Megan moaned and put her mouth back over her vagina as Kim sucked on the girl's clit. It was longer than Sally's and she could suck it like a tiny penis. She stabbed at it with the tip of her tongue as her held it tightly between her lips. She opened her eyes and saw her brothers balls begin to tighten. She reached up, cupped the orbs in her hand and massaged them.

Megan pulled her mouth off Kim's dripping pussy and crawled away from Jack. She rolled onto her back, pulled the pillows from under Kim's head and slid them under her ass. Jack moved up to her and pulled her legs apart. He shoved his hard cock back into her hot cavern and resumed pumping in and out.

"Sit on my face Kim, put that hot pussy on my tongue."

Kim lowered her crotch onto the redhead's waiting mouth and groaned when she felt Megan's tongue snake its way into her.

Looking into her brother's eyes, she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them.

Jack reached out and replaced her hands with his, rubbing and massaging her firm mounds. He leaned forward, kissed her and sucked on her tongue.

Kim jumped when the girl below her caught her clit between her teeth and bit gently on the hard nub. She felt Megan's hands join Jacks on her breasts and pull at her nipples.

"I'm going to cum," Jack announced. "Who wants my hot load?"

Kim stared into her brother's eyes and shouted, "I want it, its mine!"

Jack pulled out of Megan and presented his cock to his sister.

She opened her mouth and sucked it in, tasting Megan's juices. She held his hips and helped him force the hot tool into her throat.

Kim could feel her orgasm building. She bounced her hips into her friends face. She felt the blood rush to her crotch, filling her vaginal lips and causing her clit to throb.

All of a sudden Kim sat up in her bed. Her body was drenched in sweat, her fingers buried in her vagina. She pulled her hand out of her panties and tried to get her bearings. She shook her head in an attempt to clear it.

"It was a dream!" she said out loud.

Quickly she jumped out of bed and went to Megan's bedroom door. She opened it quietly and looked in to the room. Her friend was sound asleep, the covers pulled tightly to her neck. She eased the door closed, returned to her room and sat on the edge of her bed. She thought about the details of her dream and how real it all seemed. Glancing at the clock she saw it was seven-thirty in the morning.

Kim went across the hall to her brother's room, quietly opened the door and stepped in. She walked over to Jack's bed and looked down on her sleeping sibling. He was on his back covered from the waist down. As she stood and stared at him, the memory of the dream returned. She wondered how she would react if, and when, he actually had sex with another girl.

Jack moved slightly, startling her. He pulled knee up, causing the blanket to fall away and reveal his boxer shorts. His penis was about half erect, and the head was peeking out from the leg opening. He reached down and scratched himself, pulling his boxers up in the process.

Kim giggled to herself as she continued to watch him. She reached over and touched the tip of his penis and watched it jump. A devilish grin formed on her face and she knelt next to the bed. She wrapped her fingers around the stiffening member and stroked it lightly.

Jack's penis grew in her hand until he was fully erect. She kept up her stroking, running her thumb over the tip. Kim bent over and licked the velvety helmet that toped his hard tool. She could taste the secretions that oozed from the small slit.

"What the hell " Jack said, looking down at his sister. He watched her tongue bathe the head of his morning erection. He noticed her big smile and bright eyes. "What are you doing?"

Kim took him into her mouth and moved her lips slowly over his penis. She pulled her head up and turned to face the bewildered boy.

"Just waking you up, do you want me to stop?"

She returned her mouth to his penis and lapped its length. His boxers concealed his balls, but she still tried to search for them with her tongue.

Jack took her head in his hands and toyed with her hair. He moaned, "No, don't stop. I love it when you suck my dick. It makes me so hot that I can hardly stand it."

His breathing was beginning to speed up as she continued to lick and nip at his swollen member.

Kim undid the buttons that held her night shirt closed, removed her mouth from Jack's crotch and replaced it with her hand. She stroked him slowly and moved her mouth to his, kissing him briefly. Quickly, she stood up, flipped the covers off her brother and laid on top of him. She ground his rock hard penis with her panty covered crotch and rubbed her bare breasts into his chest.

Reaching between them, she pulled the crotch of her panties aside and coated his cock with her juices. She adjusted her position and placed the head of his penis against her opening. Kim rocked her body until Jack's penis slipped into her vagina and slid completely inside her. She kept up her motion for a few minutes and then climbed off him. Standing next to the bed, she took him into her mouth and cleaned the mixture of their juices from his penis.

Jack grabbed for her head and tried to pump his shaft into her mouth. He was on the verge of shooting his load and didn't want her to stop. Kim sensed his impending ejaculation and removed her mouth. She stood straight up and looked down at her brother's writhing body and smiled.

"I have to get going. We can finish this later if you still want me after spending the day with Megan and Lisa."

"You are a tease," he said, grabbing his penis and stroking it. "I will get you for this!"

"Go take a cold shower and save that for later." Kim giggled at her brother's predicament. She knew he was going to finish himself after she left. She went over to him, pulled his hand away from his penis and tried to pull him out of bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.