The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kim and Jack were still watching the new television when their mom called to them. "Someone is at the door," she yelled.

Kim jumped up, ran to the front door and opened it. "Hi Megan," she said to her friend, "come in."

The tall girl followed Kim into the house and up the stairs to her room. She led Megan through the bathroom that separated her room from the guestroom.

"You can put your bag in here.

Megan looked around the bedroom and set her bag on the floor near the bed.

"This is really nice, I'm so glad your mom said I could stay with you tonight."

Kim told her friend she could put her things into the dresser and the closet. She sat on the bed and watched Megan take her clothes from her bag and put them into one of the dresser drawers. She held up a cute mini skirt and showed it to Kim.

"I think I will wear this tomorrow," she said, holding the skirt up to her waist, "with this top." She unfolded a short-sleeved button down shirt that matched the skirt.

"What are you going to wear?"

"I haven't decided yet. Maybe later I can show you a couple of outfits and you can help me pick one out."

Kim stood up and told Megan to follow her downstairs. She wanted to introduce her to her parents and show her the new additions to the pool.

The two girls went into the family room and talked to Kim's parents.

"Mom, Dad, this is Megan... Megan, my mom and dad."

Marge said, "We are pleased to meet you Megan, Kim has told us how much you helped her at school."

"I am pleased to meet you too Mr. and Mrs. Graham. Thank you for inviting me to spend the night."

The four chatted for a few minutes and then Kim pulled her friend, by the arm, out into the pool area. She showed her the new diving board and the large television. Kim took her into the pool house and showed her the new stereo system. They walked over to where Jack was watching television and sat down.

Jack turned to the girls and said, "Hi Megan, glad you could make it."

"Hi Jack, I am so happy to be able to stay. I wanted to thank you for what you said today, you made me feel good."

Megan's face turned pinkish as she talked to Jack. Her cheeks were dotted with light freckles, which were highlighted with her embarrassment.

"No problem," he said. "They're all just stuck-up jerks anyway."

"Isn't he the greatest?" Kim beamed, "He is just so sweet."

Jack felt a bit uncomfortable as he listened to his little sister talk about him. He smiled and returned to watching the television.

Kim noticed that Megan kept glancing at the hot tub. She stood up and said, "Let's go up to my room and talk Megan."

The two girls went through the family room and up to Kim's bedroom. They sat on her bed and talked about their favorite bands and the type of music they liked to listen to.

"Your brother is really nice. I don't feel uncomfortable around him at all."

Kim was torn between jealousy and pride. She was happy that her friend liked Jack, but really didn't want anything to develop between them, even though she knew that she couldn't stop it if it did.

Kim thought for a moment then said, "Do you want to go sit in the hot tub?"

Megan grinned and nodded her head yes. She got up and headed towards the guest room to get her swimsuit. Kim went to her dresser, removed a conservative two- piece suit and went into the bathroom. She took off the jeans and tee shirt she had worn after her unexpected dip in the pool and turned on the shower. Just as she was stepping into the shower, Megan came into the bathroom, still dressed.

"We can shower up here," Kim said. "My dad doesn't want anyone in the pool or hot tub without a shower first."

Kim climbed into the stall and quickly washed herself. She opened the sliding glass door, stepped out and grabbed a towel.

Megan was still in her bra and panties. She unhooked her bra, pulled her panties off and got into the shower, which Kim had left running.

When she was finished, she opened the door and Kim handed her a towel. The two girls put on their swimsuits and were ready to go down to the hot tub. Megan stopped and looked at her self in the mirror. She hooked her fingers into the leg openings of her bottoms and pulled at them, trying to conceal the red curly pubic hair that peeked out.

"This is such a pain. I can never get all my hair inside my suit."

The redhead tugged and pulled, but no matter how hard she tried, a few of the curls found their way out into the open.

"Why don't you just shave there?" Kim asked, pointing to her crotch. "It makes things so much easier."

"I don't know... I am just afraid of what my mom would say, if she ever saw it. And," she giggled, "I'm scared that I will cut myself."

Kim laughed and said, "I know the feeling... I was sacred the first time I was shaved there. Are you ready to go?"

Megan nodded and they headed downstairs to the pool. Kim went into the pool house, started the hot tub and rejoined her friend. The two girls climbed into the swirling water and sat down opposite each other. They felt the warm water relax them as they sat quietly.

"Kim," Megan said, sheepishly, "What do you mean 'the first time you were shaved there.' Didn't you do it yourself?"

"No, Sally and I shaved each other the first couple of times, it's too hard to do alone, not being able to see. We didn't want to cut ourselves either."

Kim was startled by her brother when she heard him say, "Um... do you two mind if I join you for awhile?"

Kim looked at her friend to see if she cared. Megan said, "I don't care, if Kim doesn't."

Jack looked at his sister. She shook her head yes and he left to get changed into his suit. A few minutes later he came back, dressed in his trunks, his hair wet from his shower. He stepped into the hot tub and sat between the two girls, closer to Megan. The three sat and talked about their classes in school and the things they liked to do. When the subject of fishing came up, Jack went on endlessly about his boat and the fish he and Tom had caught the past summer.

The girls listened to him go on. Kim had either heard the stories before, or had been there.

Megan said, "I have never been fishing. It sounds like fun."

She was mesmerized by Jack's recount of his fishing trips. She stared at him, making Kim feel a little awkward.

"Maybe Jack can take us fishing next summer," Kim said, making sure she included herself in the plan. "Tom and Sally like to fish too, we could all go."

They all agreed that a fishing trip would be fun. Kim changed the subject, asking about Lisa.

"Tell us about your friend. Is she nice? What does she look like?"

"Lisa is cute. She is short and thin with brown hair. She is a little different from the girls at school, not so stuck up."

Megan talked about her friend. She told Kim and Jack that she had never gone to private school. She lived with her mom and dad about three miles away.

"Where does she go to school?" Jack asked.

"Lisa and her brothers are home schooled by their mom. They went to the public school but they're parents didn't like it and they couldn't afford a private school. Their mom had been a school teacher, at one time, so she decided to teach them herself."

Megan shifted around on the seat. Kim noticed her eyes light up as she squirmed around trying to be inconspicuous.

Kim glanced at Jack to see if he was aware of Megan's activities. She saw he had his head back, looking up at the ceiling. Kim looked at her friend, smiled and repositioned herself to obtain the same effect Megan was enjoying. The three teens remained in the hot tub for another fifteen minutes.

Kim said, "I think I have had enough, I don't want to be water logged for tomorrow."

She stood up and climbed out of the tub. Megan, not wanting to be alone with Jack, also got up and followed Kim out of the warm water.

The girls were saying bye to Jack when he looked up at them. Unconsciously, Jack's eyes were drawn to Megan's crotch. When she noticed, she quickly began to walk away. The girls went to the pool house to dry themselves.

Inside the pool house, Megan looked quickly between her legs. The jet of water she had discovered in the hot tub had rearranged the thin strip of her suit that covered her vagina. Both sides of the suit had wet red curly hair visible along the edges.

"Look at this," she said to Kim. "Will you help me take care of this please?"

She tucked her pubic hair back into her suit the best she could, wrapped her towel around her waist and waited for Kim.

"Sure I will help you. I saw you found a water jet in the tub."

Megan gasped when she realized that Kim was aware of what she had been doing.

"You saw me?" she said, "I am so embarrassed. I hope your brother didn't see me!"

"I do it all the time, I love the way it feels. I don't think Jack has any idea what was going on."

Kim left the pool house with Megan right behind her. They both quickly passed by Jack, went through the family room and upstairs.

Megan went to the guest room, removed her swimsuit and put on a robe. She went through the bathroom, hung her suit to dry and went back into Kim's bedroom. She paced nervously, watching her friend remove the wet two piece suit and put on her own bathrobe.

Kim sat on her bed and asked, "Why are you so nervous?"

Megan sat on the loveseat opposite Kim and stared down at her hands, folded in her lap. She shuffled her feet in the thick carpet and then said, "I just feel kind of funny. You appear so confidant and open about things and I... well, I am just uneasy about everything. You, your brother, Sally and Tom are so nice to me. You guys don't seem to care about what anybody thinks or says about hanging around with me. I guess I am just not use to it... having friends at school. Angela spends all of her time with Steven so I don't see her too much, and she can be a little tiring. All she wants to do is talk about what she does when she is with Steven, never any girl talk."

"I can only speak for myself," Kim said. She flopped onto her side, propped her head on her hand and shifted her legs. The movement caused her robe to open slightly, uncovering her legs to the point that the re-growth of her pubic hair was almost visible. "But, I really don't care what other people say or think about who I choose to hang with. I am a big girl and can make up my own mind about my life and my friends. Our parents have taught us that a person should be judged by what they do and who they are, not what they have or what other people say. My brother, my cousins and I try to practice what we were taught." Kim immediately stopped talking. She realized that she had just told her friend that Tom and Sally were her cousins.

Megan snapped her head up and looked right at Kim. "I knew it, I had a feeling that you guys were related."

"How?"

"You and Sally look like sisters. I wasn't sure, but I thought you guys were related."

Kim told her that the four were in fact cousins and about the relationship between their parents. She explained that they never said anything because of the upcoming dance, and their plan to go together.

"We didn't know anybody. Sally and I really want to go to the dance but we were afraid we wouldn't have anyone to dance with. We all decided that if no one knew we were cousins, we could go together. You know, it's not like we lied, we're friends too."

Megan's befuddled expression changed. A big smile came across her face and a muffled giggle escaped her mouth. She sat back, relaxed a little and crossed her legs at the knee. She hemmed and hawed for a few moments and said, "You still want to help me shave?"

Kim swung her legs off the side of the bed and stood up. Her robe flipped open for a moment, revealing her new growth of soft hair.

"Let's go and get started." She walked into the bathroom, opened a drawer and removed a small pair of scissors.

Megan joined her in the room and stood quietly, not really sure what to do next.

"Take off your robe and sit on the toilet."

The tall girl reluctantly removed her terrycloth robe and hung it on the back of the door. She moved in front of the toilet and sat down, her legs pressed tightly together, her arms crossed over her breasts. She watched as Kim approached, the scissors held above her shoulder, making a clicking sound as she opened and closed them.

"HI, I'm Kim the pussy barber. What will it be today?" She knelt on the floor in front of her and laughed.

"You're crazy Kim!" Megan said, also laughing, "I don't know, I have never shaved my crotch before. What do you suggest?"

Kim thought for a moment, stood up, opened her robe and said, "Well, it is your crotch and you can do anything you want to, or with, it you want to. I am letting my hair grow here for now, but I may change it later."

She pointed to her own neatly trimmed, perfect triangle of short hair.

"I think we should leave as much as we can at first, it is easy to take off, but hard to put back on." She knelt back down and again snapped the scissors open and closed.

"Let's start with something like yours, and then we'll see," Megan said sheepishly.

Kim nodded and put her hand on the girl's knee. She pushed gently in an effort to spread her legs and give her access to the patch of red curly hair that covered her mound. She noticed that the soft curls reached half way to her navel. Megan parted her legs and Kim began to clip at the matted hair. She reached over to the counter, picked up a comb, and used it to separate the curls and pull her hair away from her body.

Megan looked down at her friend and watched as her pubic hair fell into the water below.

"It feels strange," she said, as Kim clipped away, "to have another girl touch me there."

Kim stopped cutting her hair and looked up with a puzzled expression. "This is the first time you have been touched by another girl?"

Megan shook her head yes. "I have only been touched by another person once, and you know about that time. Everything you have heard is a rumor. The kids at school started it because I would never go out with any of the boys that asked me."

"Stand up, turn around and bend over, I can't reach under you like this. You see what I mean about forming my own opinion. I didn't know if you were what they say you are, but I really didn't care. What you do is your business."

Kim resumed her clipping, using her fingers to push her friends vaginal lips to the side. She noticed moisture forming along her slit and felt it, as her fingers brushed her gapped labia. She glanced up at Megan's small breasts and saw her tiny pink nipples were erect. She gently slapped her on the butt and said, "Time for the razor, I have done all I can with these scissors."

Megan stood up and glanced down into the toilet bowl, and saw her red curly hairs floating on the water. Looking between her legs she said, "Do I have anything left down there?" Her mound was still covered with hair, only it was much shorter now. Her rubbed her hand over the trimmed turf and smiled.

"I never thought I would have the guts to do this."

"Ok, in the shower and on the bench. We aren't done yet."

Megan obeyed Kim and stepped into the shower stall. She sat on the small bench and waited for Kim to continue.

Kim pealed off her robe, dropped it on the floor and climbed in the shower. She removed the showerhead from its hook, turned on the water and directed the spray at Megan's crotch. After she was sure it was completely wet, she applied shaving gel between Megan's spread legs. She flattened her hand and spread the gel over the redhead's entire mound. She knelt down and began to carefully scrape the unwanted hair from the sides of her vaginal lips and inner thighs.

Megan leaned her head back against the tiled wall and closed her eyes. A slight moan developed deep in her throat and escaped from between her tightly closed lips. Megan could feel herself becoming aroused as Kim pulled and pushed at her vagina, covering the entire area with the sharp razor. Unconsciously, her hand covered her bare breast and her fingertip circled her taut nipple. The girls breathing increased and she began to shift her head from side to side, moaning out loud.

Kim was aware of the girl's state of excitement. She took the showerhead, pointed it at Megan's crotch and used her hand to clean away the remaining gel. She let her fingers linger for a moment, rubbing back and forth over the newly shaved area.

Megan's body stiffened as she achieved a small orgasm. Kim quickly removed her hand, stood up and turned off the water.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," Megan said.

Her upper torso was bright red from a combination of sexual excitement and embarrassment. She stood up, covered her breasts with her arms and continued to apologize to Kim.

"I don't know what came over me... I never thought that I would react that way. Can you ever forgive me?"

Kim stepped out of the shower and pulled her quivering friend out by her arm. She took a towel from the rack and began to dry her off. She knelt on one knee in front of her and rubbed the towel up and down her wet legs, pushing them apart slightly. Kim patted her crotch and dried her butt and back. She took a bottle of lotion from the counter and, while Megan stood motionless, applied the slippery cream over her reddened crotch.

"Well, what do you think?"

Kim positioned a handheld mirror so her friend could see her hairless vaginal region. She twisted and tilted the reflective glass, providing Megan with a complete view of her handiwork. Kim had left a small triangle of short red hair that pointed at very top of the girl's slit. She noticed that, unlike her own, Megan's clit slightly protruded out between her small vaginal lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.