The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sally was in her room selecting several outfits for the party. She picked out jeans and a tee shirt, a mini skirt and sweater and a couple of bathing suits. While she was going through her clothes, changing her mind several times, she heard her brother rap on her door and call her name.

"Are you dressed?" he asked.

"You can come in Tom, I'm just trying to decide what to wear tomorrow."

Tom opened her door and walked into the room. Sally was dressed in a short, pleated mini skirt and a black bra. He watched as she pulled a red sweater over her head and straightened it. The tight garment accented her firm breasts as it hugged her body.

"Want to come and see my new darkroom? The workmen are almost done and I will be able to use it next week."

Sally was really more interested in picking out her clothes for the party, but seeing her brother's enthusiasm, decided to go.

"Sure, I would love to see it," she said, pulling the sweater off. "Just let me change my top." She picked up a tee shirt and quickly put it on and followed her brother down to the basement.

The new room was painted white on the outside, with a funny looking door on one end. Sally looked over the black, metal, cylindrical device and asked, "How does this thing work?"

"It is a light-sealing door, it allows you to go into the darkroom without letting any light in."

Tom rotated the door revealing a small, round passage with no apparent opening into the darkroom. He stepped into the opening and told his sister to join him. Sally stepped in next to Tom and he closed the outer door.

"It's tight in here with two people," Sally said, pressed against her brother.

Tom opened the inner door and they moved into the new room. On the wall, opposite the door, was a stainless steel counter with a sink, like you would find in a restaurant's kitchen. On the adjacent wall a low counter spanned the entire width of the room. The interior of the darkroom was coated in black paint.

"My enlarger will go here," he said, pointing to a place on the counter.

Tom explained where each piece of equipment would be located and went through a mock demonstration of the process of developing photos.

Sally watched her brother as he moved around the room talking and pointing to the various shelves and cabinets.

"Just how dark does it get in here?"

Tom moved to the panel of switches and turned off the lights.

"This is how dark it is when you are working with film."

Sally stood in the total darkness, her eyes strained to find the slightest trace of light. She held her arms out in front of herself and moved slowly towards the last place she had heard her brother speak.

"Where did you go?"

She continued to move around slowly, searching the darkness with her hands. Her hand came in contact with his chest and he started to laugh.

"It is impossible to see with the lights off, but you can't have any light at all or you will ruin the film." He turned on the red safelight. "This is how it is when you print photos."

Sally blinked her eyes, trying to adjust to the dim light.

"This is really nice Tom. When will you do your first roll of film?"

"Next week, I hope. I am having the rest of the equipment delivered tomorrow morning."

Sally put her hand on her brother's shoulder, and said, "Don't forget the party tomorrow. I will be mad if you don't come."

"Don't worry, I will be there. I want to meet your friends."

Tom walked over to the cabinet under the sink and opened the doors. He looked over the space, thinking about what he would put where.

Sally sat on the low counter and swung her legs.

"So Tom, do you still want to take my picture? I might let you now that you can develop your own film, but you have to promise never to show them to anyone."

"I won't!" The excited boy exclaimed. "When can I take some?" He stopped looking around his darkroom and turned his attention to his sister.

"I don't know," she said, as she put one hand behind her head, cocked it to the side and her other hand on her hip. "Do you want me to pose like this?"

Tom held up a make believe camera and acted like he was taking her picture. He moved around in front of her, telling her to smile. She turned sideways on the counter, put her arms behind her and arched her back, pushing her breasts into the air. She flipped her head into different positions.

"Or more like this."

Tom continued to take his imaginary photos. Sally pulled one of her feet back, pointing her knee straight up. Her short skirt slid down her leg, revealing her thigh.

"Want me to go and get my camera now?"

"Why not? It might be fun. Do you know when mom and dad will be back?"

"No I don't. Maybe we should wait until we know we will be alone to take the pictures."

Tom's voice reflected his disappointment. He really wanted to take some pictures of her, especially if she was willing to take off some of her clothes.

"Come on," she said, jumping off the counter. "We can do them in my room. That way if they come home you can just run across the hall to your bedroom."

The two left the darkroom and headed up to their bedrooms. Tom went into his room and retrieved his camera, flash and a couple rolls of black and white film. He selected his 28 - 80mm zoom lens and grabbed his tripod. He started to carry the equipment to Sally's room and stopped. He put the gear on his desk and went across the hall.

"We had better do it in my room," he said. "That way if mom and dad do show up, the equipment will be where it belongs."

Sally agreed and followed her brother back to his room. She sat on the bed and watched him put the film into the camera, attach the lens and flash unit. He carefully checked his settings and then pointed the camera at Sally. After taking a couple of shots of her sitting on the bed he said, "Ok, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know what to do, I have never done anything like this. Any suggestions for me?"

Tom went to his CD player and started it. The song that played was very fast and made to dance to. Sally stood up and began to sway with the beat of the music, trying to pose for Tom as she did. She could hear the shutter of the camera clicking, and see the bright flash, as she moved around in front of her brother. As she danced, she became a little braver and pulled her tee shirt up over her bra and then back down.

"Do that again, only slower this time," he said from behind the camera.

Sally pulled the shirt up again and held it above her black bra. She pulled the garment over her head and danced for Tom in her skirt and bra. As she became more comfortable with the idea of having her picture taken in her bra, she started to stop and hold a pose for a moment before changing positions. She turned her back to her brother and pulled her skirt up showing her matching black panties.

"Damn it! I just ran out of film."

He rewound the film in the camera and loaded a fresh roll. When he pointed the camera back at Sally, she had her skirt up around her waist. He just stood frozen, staring at her. She smiled and dropped her skirt.

"What's the matter, don't you want to take any more pictures?"

Tom fidgeted with his camera. The sight of his sister was beginning to arouse him.

"Yes, I do want to take more pictures of you. You just caught me by surprise."

The young girl giggled. She reached behind her, unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor. When she bent to pick it up, Tom was treated to a view of her panty-covered butt. He quickly snapped a picture before she could stand up again. Sally tossed her skirt next to her tee shirt and began her seductive dance. She turned and bent as her brother attempted to capture her on film.

Sally hooked her thumbs into the shoulder straps of her bra and eased the thin black bands down her arms. Giggling, she flipped the cups of the bra off her breasts, wiggled her shoulders and recovered the firm flesh. Turning her back to Tom, she unhooked the fastener between the cups and turned back to him. She opened and closed the bra flashing her breasts at him, allowing him to get a few shots of her bare breasts.

Flipping the bra to the floor, she covered herself with her hands. She moved to the music and smiled brightly for her brother. The music ended and she walked to the CD player to restart the same CD they had been listening to. Just as she was about to push the play button, she heard her mom call from down stairs.

Quickly, Sally put her bra, shirt and skirt back on. She glanced at her brother and could see he was turned on. The knit shorts he had put on after school, were pushed out in front by his erect penis.

Sally walked up to her brother, ran her hand over the length of his penis, smiled and said, "We'll have to continue this later. It would seem that you are enjoying it as much as I am."

Tom smiled and nodded to her and she left the room.

Sally bounced down the stairs and into the kitchen to see what her mom wanted. She walked to her mom's side and said, "What do you need mom?"

"Your father and I are going out for dinner and to a movie," Anne said. "What do you and your brother want for dinner?"

Anne looked into the refrigerator to see what she had that would be easy to fix.

"I don't know," Sally responded. "I will go and ask Tom if he wants anything special."

She went back upstairs and asked her brother about dinner.

"I don't care," he said, "Do you want to go out and grab something?

"Sure, why not. I will go tell mom not to bother fixing anything, and you get dressed."

Sally went back to the kitchen and told her mom that she and Tom were going to go out and eat.

"Are you and dad going out with Aunt Marge and Uncle Don?"

"No," your dad and I are going out together. It has been awhile since we have done that. Are you going to Kim's for the night?"

"I don't know yet. I may just stay home and get my things ready for tomorrow and get my homework out of the way."

Anne went upstairs to change and Sally waited in the family room for her brother. Her dad was reading the paper when she walked in.

"How are you doing today?" he asked, never looking up from the paper. "How was school?"

Sally sat on the couch across from her dad.

"School was fine today. We are having a party at Kim and Jack's house tomorrow. Megan is bringing her girlfriend and her girlfriend's brothers to meet the four of us. We might go to the dance with them next weekend, if everything works out."

"That sounds like fun," Marc said. He folded the paper and put it onto the end table next to his chair. "Who are these kids and how do you know them?"

Sally explained that Megan was Kim's big sister from school and Lisa and her brothers were Megan's friends. She told her dad that she had only met Megan, but was looking forward to meeting the other kids. Sally and her dad chatted about school and the upcoming birthday party.

Anne walked into the family room and said, "Let's go Marc, I am hungry. We will have to hurry if we are going to eat and make it to the movie on time."

Sally's parents told their daughter goodbye and left. She went up to her room to fix her hair and change her top. She put the tight sweater that she had worn earlier back on and applied her makeup. When she was confidant she looked just right, she went across the hall to her brother's room.

Tom was standing in his boxer shorts, holding two pairs of slacks.

"Which one should I wear?"

"The navy blue ones, with your black shirt."

Sally sat on his bed and watched as her brother dressed for the evening.

"We are only going to eat you know. You don't have to get all dressed up."

"I know," he said, as he buttoned his shirt. "I just wanted to look nice." Tom finished dressing and reached out his hand to Sally. "Ready to go?"

Sally took her big brother's hand, stood up and hooked her arm through his. She smiled up at him and said, "Yes, I am ready."

They went to a little Chinese restaurant, not far from the house. They shared a small, square table in the corned of the dimly lit dining room. Sally decided to sit catty-corner to her brother, rather than across from him. The two siblings talked about Tom's new darkroom and the upcoming dance as they waited for their food to be served.

The server came over carrying a large tray, set it on a stand and placed the teen's dinners on their table. They spooned the hot food from the silver serving dishes onto their plates and began to eat.

About half way through the meal, Sally felt her brother's knee touch her leg. She looked up and into his eyes and smiled. Tom smiled back at her and moved his leg, rubbing his knee against her bare leg.

When he had finished his food, he placed his hands in his lap and watched his sister eat. She felt a little uncomfortable having him stare at her, but said nothing. Just as she took her last bite, she felt his hand touch her knee and begin to trace small circles with his fingertips. She could feel goose bumps form on her skin as her brother lightly stroked the naked flesh of her leg. She moved her dirty plate out of the way, slid her chair closer to the table and her brother and rested her arms on the tabletop.

Tom glanced around the nearly empty dining room and moved his hand up to her thigh. She parted her legs slightly, allowing him to move his touch higher. Both of them kept a lookout for the server or anyone that might notice what he was doing. He moved closer to her crotch as he rubbed her inner thigh. When his fingers brushed against the silky material of her panties, a small gasp escaped her closed mouth. She clamped her legs together, holding his hand firmly against her vagina.

After a few moments, Sally reached under the table, took her brother by the wrist and removed his hand. She looked into his dejected eyes and said, "If you don't stop, I am going to cum and then everyone in the building will know what you were doing."

Tom turned red and shifted in his chair. He reached under the table and tried to adjust his erect penis in his pants. "Are you ready to go?" he asked.

Sally nodded and stood up. She waited for her brother to put the money for the meal and tip on the table and together they walked out of the restaurant. They walked to the car, he opened her door and waited for her to get in before closing it. He ran to the other side of the car and jumped behind the wheel. They sat silently as he started the car and pulled away.

Once on the main road, he asked coyly, "Do you want me to take more pictures?"

Sally grinned and said, "Maybe... if you want to." She was still excited from her brother's attention in the restaurant.

Tom turned into the camera store's parking lot and said, "I have to get some film and check on my darkroom equipment. Do you want to come in with me?"

"I think I will wait here, if you aren't going to be too long."

"It should only take a few minutes, I'll be right back."

Tom got out of the car and trotted into the store. He talked to the salesman about his delivery and asked for several rolls of black and white film. He went over to the books that were displayed and quickly searched for one he had seen during another visit. He picked up his selection and took it to the register to pay for his purchases.

After completing his transaction, he dashed back to the car and got in. He tossed the bag on the seat between he and Sally and started the car.

"What did you buy?" she asked, reaching for the white plastic bag. She opened it and removed the book Tom had purchased. "Sensual Poses" She read from the book's cover.

"Is this for me?"

Tom shrugged his shoulders and said, "If you want."

Sally flipped through the pages of photographs, looking at the way the scantly dressed models were posed. She studied the position of each one, the way they held their arms, head and body.

"What kind of lights do they use to take these?" she inquired, "It looks so different from the pictures you take."

"They use studio lighting, special lights and flash units."

"Are you going to get those kind of lights? It makes the girls in the pictures look so sexy."

She continued to look at the glossy photos in the book. She wondered if she could ever look as sexy as the models in the pictures.

Tom turned onto their street and drove to their driveway. He pulled in and parked the car in the garage.

"I would like to get better lighting someday. I don't think dad will go for it yet, not after spending all the money for the dark room." He opened his door and got out of the car.

Sally exited the car and followed him into the house.

"Maybe mom and dad would get you the lights for your birthday. You could always ask."

"Oh, I don't know Sally, they would cost a lot of money. About a thousand dollars I think."

"A thousand dollars! That is a lot of money."

She carried the book into the family room, sat on the couch and continued to look at the photos.

Tom sat next to her and together they commented on how each girl was posed. The illustrations showed how the lighting was set up for each different shot.

"See how they use several lights to get the right effect? I only have the flash that goes on the camera right now."

As they looked through the book, they found a section on natural lighting. It showed how to use everyday lamps to get good photographs.

"Look," Sally said pointing to the pages, "They show how to do it with regular lamps. We could try to do that if you want."

Tom read the information about the different setups and studied the pictures. He quickly covered the whole section on natural lighting.

"Where do you think it would be best to try this?

Sally thought for a moment and said, "We can do it in my room. I have my desk lamp and I think dad has one of those reflector lamps in the garage. You go look and I will meet you upstairs."

Tom handed the book to her and went out to the garage to search for the light his sister had mentioned.

She ran up stairs and into her room. Carefully, she removed the covers from her bed, leaving only the light blue sheet that covered the mattress. She folded the bedclothes and set them into the corner, out of the way. She went to her dresser, removed several items and put them into her walk-in closet, deciding it would make a good dressing room.

Sally called Kim and told her that she was going to stay at home tonight. She asked if Megan was there yet and told her cousin she would be over in the morning. They talked for a few minutes and hung up.

Tom walked into her room, carrying two of the reflector lights Sally had said she had seen in the garage. He had installed a one hundred watt light bulb in each one, set them on the floor and went to his room to get the rest of his gear. The two teens worked together, carrying his tripod, camera and other equipment from his room to hers. He screwed the camera to the tripod, fastened the flash to it and connected the remote shudder release.

They looked at the examples in the book and used chairs to hold the clamp light in position. As they adjusted everything, Sally asked, "Can I take some pictures of you too?"

Tom laughed and said, "Sure, I guess it is only fair."

Once everything was setup, Sally sat on the bed and waited for Tom to get ready. She watched as he looked through the viewfinder and adjusted the zoom lens. He moved the lights slightly in an attempt to get things as close to the book as he could.

"You know Tom, you should really take notes so you can compare the pictures to your set up."

Tom agreed it was a good idea and went to his room for a notebook and pencil. When her returned he made a quick sketch of the setup and said, "Well, are you ready to start?"

Sally nodded her head and mimicked one of the poses from the book. Tom snapped a couple of shots and moved the lights, noting the changes in his notebook. After taking about ten shots of her in her skirt and sweater, he said, "Ready to try something a bit sexier?"

Sally giggled and pulled her sweater over her head. She clutched it over her bra-covered breasts and with a big smile said, "If I am going to take off my top, you should too." She continued to hide herself, waiting to see what her brother was going to do.

Tom laughed and removed his shirt.

She folded her sweater and put it out of the way. They took more pictures, Tom behind the camera, Sally posing on the bed. She reached between her breasts and unhooked the black bra, tossing it over to the spot she had put her sweater. Topless, she resumed her posing. She noticed her brother was getting aroused as she moved from one pose to another. He would stop and adjust the lights, turning them on and off, or adding the flash bounced off the ceiling.

Sally decided to kick things up a notch and removed her skirt. She sat on the edge of the bed with the garment in her lap. Tom knew what she wanted, and he removed his pants without being asked.

She placed the skirt on the pile of other clothes and said, "I want to take some of you."

Tom traded places with his sister, she behind the camera and him on the bed. Sally followed his instructions and took a few shots of her brother, dressed only in a pair of silk boxer shorts.

"Can't you do anything with that?" she said, pointing to his erection.

"Sorry, it seems to have a mind of its own." He crossed his legs in an attempt to conceal his condition from the camera.

Sally giggled at her brother and his inability to control his excitement.

"Well, It's time for a costume change."

Sally went into her closet and pulled the door closed behind her. She selected the nightie that she and Kim had bought on vacation. She pulled her black panties down and stepped out of them. She picked them off the floor, noticing the dampness in the crotch. She slipped the transparent g-string bottoms of her negligee on and adjusted the small triangle of material over her almost hairless pubic mound. She slipped the skimpy top over her head and pulled it down over her breasts.

When she stepped out of the closet and into the room, her brother turned to look at her. He stood spellbound, his mouth hanging wind open. He stammered trying to find right words to say to her, but could only manage, "Wow!"

Sally sashayed across the room and back to the bed. She lay down on the bed and struck a seductive pose. Tom tried to adjust his camera, but couldn't concentrate. Finally, he was able to snap a couple of shots as his, almost nude, sister moved around on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.