The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jack pulled out of the drive and drove home. He parked the car in the garage and went into the house. His parents were in the kitchen, discussing dinner.

"Would you like to go out for dinner Jack?" His father asked. "Your mom doesn't feel like cooking tonight and I don't want pizza."

"Sure why not," Jack replied, taking a can of soda from the refrigerator.

"Please tell your sister to get ready," his mom said.

Jack nodded as he drank from the can of soda. He emptied its contents and dropped it into the bag of empties, to be returned to the store. He ran up the stairs, two at a time and stopped at Kim's door. Using the side of his fist, he rapped on the closed door and waited for his sister to open it. Kim pulled the door open and saw her brother standing in the hall.

"We are going out for dinner," he told her, "get dressed." Jack turned and walked into his room, closing his door firmly behind him.

Kim went into her bathroom and tried to fix her hair. Frustrated in her attempts, she took her brush and hair ties downstairs.

"Where is mom?" She asked her dad.

"She's in the bedroom getting ready to go."

Kim went back upstairs to her parents' bedroom. She knocked on the door and opened it, not waiting for a reply. Marge was standing in her panties, putting on her bra.

"Can you braid my hair please," Kim asked, "I can't make it do anything."

Marge hooked her bra, bent forward, and adjusted the cups. She sat on the edge of the king sized bed and told her daughter to sit on the floor. Kim lowered herself between her mother's legs and handed her the brush and ties.

Marge sat above her teen daughter and pulled the brush through her blonde hair. She started at the top of her head and began gathering her hair, forming a French braid.

"Are you feeling any better?" She asked Kim.

"Not really, I still feel bad that Jack is mad at me. I'm going to ask him if he wants me to talk to Megan about the dance. Maybe if he knows that someone will dance with him he won't be so upset with me."

Marge finished fixing her daughter's hair and handed the brush back to her. Kim stood up, thanked her mom, and went back to her room to get dressed. She went to her dresser and grabbed the first pair of panties and bra she found. She put them on and went to her closet to find an outfit. Kim took a pair of jeans and a pullover top back to her bed and put them on. She looked at herself in the mirror, turning around slowly.

"I look like shit!" she said out loud.

She pulled off her top and jeans, and put them back in the closet. She looked at the underwear she had selected, a pair of power blue, cotton panties, and an old white bra. She removed the items and searched her drawers for something sexier. As she dug through the pairs of panties and stacks of neatly folded bras, she remembered the things she had concealed from her mother when they were shopping before their vacation. She closed the top drawer and opened the bottom one. Beneath her sweaters she found the bag containing the lingerie she had purchased, but never had the occasion to wear.

Kim sat on her bed and poured the contents of the bag out next to her. She sorted through the items, carefully separating the matching bras and panties. She found the garment she was hunting for, a very sheer black, bra top teddy. She pulled the silky lingerie over her head and down over her breasts. She adjusted the thin wires, which surrounded the bottoms of her firm breasts, and the shoulder straps. She snapped the front and back of the bottom of the garment between her legs.

The teddy was so sheer that she could clearly see her nipples and skin through it. The top plunged down between her breasts leaving a gap of bare skin almost to her navel. The bottom was trimmed in lace and designed to fit loosely over her butt and pubic area. She contemplated wearing panties, but decided against it. She examined her profile in the full-length mirror. She liked how the sides of her sexy new teddy were cut high, exposing her hips to her waist. Satisfied with the way she looked, she went to the closet to find just the right thing to wear.

Kim flipped through her ever-growing assortment of clothes, searching for just the right thing. She would take a combination into her room, hold it up to her body, and return it to the closet. Finally, she settled on a short, knit, wine colored dress. She slipped her arms through the short sleeves and wrapped the dress around her.

One side of the dress crossed over the other and was held in place by a belt that tied in the back. Inside, a pair of small snaps secured the garment at the waist. She selected a pair of open-toed sandals to complete her outfit and slipped them onto her feet. Standing in front of her mirror, she straightened the neckline, making sure it was even. She liked the way the dress's v-neck plunged down and met between her breasts, revealing just a hint of their tan cleavage, the hem stopped midway down her thighs.

In the bathroom she applied a small amount of mascara and eyeliner. She dabbed perfume on her neck and between her breasts. Delighted with her appearance, she left her room and went downstairs.

Her mom, dad, and brother were in the family room waiting for her. Her dad began to say, "What the heck took so... " He stopped, let out a low wolf whistle and said, "You look wonderful!"

"Thanks," she said, as she held her arms straight out and turned around slowly. Her action caused the already short dress to rise even higher, exposing her tan thighs.

Marge smiled at her daughter. Kim looked older than her soon to be fifteen years. Her mom, wearing a simple, button-down, kaki dress, said, "I feel under dressed now maybe I should go change."

Don stood up and said, "You look just fine, let's go."

Kim noticed that her brother, as mad as he was, couldn't help staring at her. She smiled to herself as she followed the rest of the family out to the Suburban. Kim and her brother sat in the backseat of the truck. When she fastened her seatbelt, she made sure the shoulder strap ran between her breasts as it crossed her chest, making her boobs appear larger than they were. She watched her brother out of the corner of her eye as she crossed her legs at the knee, revealing the top of her tan thigh. He kept glancing at her as their father drove to the restaurant.

The family dined quietly in the small family style establishment. The only conversation was between Don and his wife. They discussed their plans for a winter vacation and the several destinations they had selected.

"I would like to go to Florida," Jack said, breaking his silence. "There is good fishing down there in the winter. I have been reading about the Tarpon fishing in the Keys and would love to have a chance to try it."

"I pick Florida too," Kim said agreeing with her brother. She would have selected anywhere he wanted to go, in hopes of him forgiving her. "I could keep up my tan."

The four family members continued their conversation, agreeing that Florida was at the top of the list for their next adventure.

The server walked up to the table and presented a desert tray. He asked if he could tempt anyone into something sweet. Everyone declined so he left the bill on the table and walked away. Don paid the check and they left for home.

The four went into the family room, Don turned on the television and changed to the program guide.

"Titanic is on tonight," Don said, "Does anyone want to watch it?"

Marge said, "I would like to see it again. What time does it come on?"

"In twenty minutes. How about you kids, want to watch the movie?" Don changed the channel to the one the movie would be on and sat in his recliner.

Kim sat on the couch and thought for a moment. "I think I will pass tonight dad, it's three hours long and I have school tomorrow. I'm going to check my email and go to bed." Kim got up and went to her father, kissed him and told him, "goodnight." She went over to her mom and repeated the process.

Marge followed her daughter upstairs, and to her room. "Are you alright?" She asked, "I don't want you to say anything to your brother that would upset him. I will talk with Jack tomorrow and see if we can get this business cleared up."

"I'll be ok. I just don't want him mad at me."

Marge went to the door, turned, and said, "goodnight." She walked across the hall and knocked on her son's door. She opened it after she heard Jack say come in.

"Jack," she said, "Kim is very upset that you are mad at her. What is this all about?"

Jack was laying on his bed, reading a book on fly- fishing. He put it down next to him and sat up.

"I just don't want to go the stupid school dance, that's all. It doesn't really have anything to do with Kim." He stood up and walked into his bathroom. As he pulled the door closed he said, "I will talk to her later, I am going to get ready for bed and watch some TV in the rec-room."

His mom said, "Ok Jack, I will see you in the morning." She left his room and went to her own to change.

Kim removed her shoes and turned on her computer. She sat in her desk chair and waited for it to boot up. Once the screen had finished loading she checked her email. Not finding anything new, she signed out and shut it down. She picked up a magazine and sat on her bed. She flipped through the pages, unable to concentrate. She was still upset because Jack was mad at her.

Kim decided to talk to her brother and try to clear things up. She went to his room and knocked on his door. The door wasn't closed tight and swung open when she knocked. She peeked inside. Jack wasn't in the room and the bathroom door was open. She returned the door to its closed position and walked towards the stairs. Hearing voices coming from the recreation room at the end of the hall, she went to the room and opened the door. Her brother was stretched out on a couch, reading a book.

The young girl walked over to the couch and stood above her brother, still dressed in the wine-colored dress she had worn to dinner. "Jack, can we talk about today?"

He looked up from his book and said, "If you want to." He returned his attention to the book, not reading, just flipping the pages.

Kim sat on the end of the couch near his bare feet. Jack had removed his dress slacks and sport shirt and put on a pair of nylon shorts he use to wear for gym and a dark tee shirt with the name of a popular band across the chest.

"Why are you mad at me? What did I do to make you so upset? Are you mad because Sally and I don't want to try to fool people about us being cousins?"

Jack laid the book on his chest and looked up at Kim. He could see that her eyes were filled with tears, one running down her cheek.

"Look Kim, I just don't want to go to the dance. It has nothing to do with you."

Kim wiped her eyes on the back of her hands. "Last time we talked about it you and Tom were excited to go and now you don't want to. I just want to know why."

He removed the book from his chest and put it on the end table that sat next to the couch. He sat up and put his feet on the carpeted floor. Bending forward and resting his arms on his knees, he stared at his fingers as he tapped the tips together. In a very low voice he said, "I don't know to dance." He didn't look up at Kim, he just sat and played with his fingers.

Kim was silent. She thought to herself, "So that's it, he is afraid to go because he can't dance." The young girl gazed at her older brother. She could tell that what he told her was hard for him to say.

"Jack, I could teach you. It's not really that hard to dance." Kim's voice quivered as she spoke. She watched carefully for any type of a reaction from him.

He turned his head towards his sister without lifting it. "You would really teach me to dance? I have never even tried to dance, I don't know where to start." He straightened up and looked into his sister's teary eyes. "Fast and slow?"

"Anything you want Jack, I know some of the newer dances."

Kim was smiling now. Not because she was amused at her brother's inability to dance, but because he might not stay mad at her.

"Wait here, I'll be right back."

Kim jumped up and ran down the hall to her room. She shuffled through her CDs and selected several. She picked up her telephone and quickly called Sally.

"Sally... hi, this is Kim. I think I know why the guys don't want to go to the dance... Because they don't know how... I am going to try to teach Jack tonight... Ok, goodbye."

Kim hung up the phone and ran back to the recreation room, carrying a stack of CDs. She went to the stereo system and put one the disks into the player. She turned it on and adjusted the volume.

Kim stood in front of her brother, swaying to the music. "The first thing you have to do is relax," she said. Kim's feet were planted in one spot, her arms swinging along her sides. "You just have to move to the beat of the music. Fast dancing is really easier than slow dancing, because your partner doesn't pay that much attention to you."

Jack watched his sister as she moved in front of him. She started to move her feet and pop her fingers. Jack stood up when she extended her hand to him. He tried to study Kim's action, moving slightly.

"Do you remember the movie The Wizard of OZ?" She asked.

Jack nodded that he did.

"Well, you need to be more like the Scarecrow. You look like the Tin Man."

Jack laughed at her analogy, and started to flail his arms around. "You mean like this?"

"Not exactly, but that's better. Just relax and move to the music."

Kim stopped dancing when the song ended, and she waited for the next one to start. She showed Jack how to move his feet and added a turn. The next song was a little faster than the last one. Kim began to move as soon as it started, so did her brother.

He was starting to get the hang of the movements. He was smiling now and really starting to enjoy himself. He watched his little sister as she moved her feet and arms in what seemed to be perfect time to the music. He also noticed that her dress would fly open and reveal her tan legs when she turned just right. She knew that he was looking at her, but it didn't matter, she was thrilled that he was no longer mad.

After dancing to several songs, Kim said, "It's time to learn the Hustle." She went to the stereo and changed the CD. "The Hustle is a line dance," she explained, "There may be fifty people dancing together at one time." Just before she started the music, she asked, "Want something to drink?"

"I'll take a Coke," he said, sitting on the edge of the couch, trying to catch his breath.

Kim ran down the hall and stairs. She stuck her head into the family room and said, "hi."

Her mom and dad were sitting together on the couch, watching the movie. It appeared that it had just started. Marge could see the happy look on her daughter's face.

"What put you in such a good mood?"

"I am teaching Jack to dance," she said with a bubbly voice. "We are just about to learn the Hustle."

Marge smiled at her daughter. She now knew what was upsetting Jack. "I would have never guessed." She told Kim.

Kim said, "yup," reading her mother's mind. "I'm going to get some Cokes and go back upstairs."

Kim bounced out of the room and into the kitchen. She took four cans of soda from the refrigerator and went back to the rec-room. She handed her brother one of the cold cans, set one on the table for her, and put the other two in the small refrigerator by the bar.

"Are you ready?" She asked her rested brother. She picked up the remote control and started the music.

Jack stood up and moved next to Kim. "I guess so."

She told him to watch her and began to go through the steps of the dance. "It's simple, you just do the same things over again and follow the line in front of you."

Jack watched as she moved.

"Ok," she said, "just do what I do."

The two danced to the same song four times, until Jack could do the steps without thinking about it. When the music started for the fifth time, he said, "I need to rest." The teens sat on the couch and drank from their cans.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Kim asked.

"No, it was kind of fun in fact. I had always thought that dancing was hard, but it seems easy." Jack finished his statement and took a long drink from the soda can. He set the empty on the table and asked, "What's next?"

"Slow dancing," she said with a smile. "This might be a little harder for me to teach you, the guy is supposed to lead. We will just have to do it backwards until you get the hang of it."

Kim changed the CD and started the music. She showed her brother how to hold his hands, one on her hip the other in her hand. She stood away from him and tried to show him how to move his feet.

They danced around the room to two songs. By the end of the second one, Jack was leading her in a simple four-step routine. The next song on the CD was fast and Jack broke into the dance steps his sister had taught him earlier. Kim picked up the remote and stopped the song. She looked at the jewel case the CD came in and programmed the player to only play the slow songs and then repeat them.

As the music started, she walked up to her big brother and looked up into his eyes. "That's how you dance with someone you don't know real well. When you really like a girl, you dance closer with her."

Before she started to dance with Jack again, Kim walked to the wall, twisted the knob of the light switch and dimmed the lights. She walked back to her brother, put her arm around his waist and pulled him close. She took his arm, put it around her back, and held his other hand close to her shoulder.

"Now don't step on my feet."

Jack started to dance and Kim followed. They moved together to the music. As they danced, Kim let go of Jack's hand and put her arm around his waist like the other one. He put his arm around her back and pulled her closer. Kim moved her hands over the small of his back as they danced.

Jack could feel her breasts pressing into his chest. He moved his hand over her back in the place that was usually crossed with the strap of her bra. Kim turned her head and laid it against his chest. The teens were well aware of the warmth they were generating between them. Kim put her leg between his and pulled even closer. She could feel his stiff penis, trapped between her stomach and his pelvis.

Kim looked up at Jack, his hand still moving from her neck to her waist along her backbone. "There isn't one," she said.

Jack said, "oh." Embarrassed that she knew what he was searching for. He felt her hands slip down and gently grip his buns. She took one of her hands, guided his hand to her butt, and returned to his. Jack moved his other hand to her firm ass and the two teens continued to dance, massaging each other's bottoms.

Kim, feeling the excitement of their dancing and touching, removed one hand from his butt and put it around his neck. She looked up into his eyes and pulled his mouth to hers. The teens stopped moving their feet and stood, gently swaying to the music, their mouths locked together. Kim opened her mouth and ran her tongue over her brother's lips. He opened his mouth slightly and she pushed her tongue in.

As they kissed, Kim put her hands under his tee shirt and ran her fingers over his warm naked flesh. Jack held the back of his sister's head, keeping their mouths pressed tightly together. They took turns inserting their tongue into the other's mouth.

Kim, breathing very deeply, moved slightly away from her brother. She reached behind her and untied the belt that held her dress closed. She pulled apart the two small snaps and let her dress slip down her arms and onto the floor.

Jack took a deep breath as he looked at her in her shear, black teddy. His eyes traveled from the diving neckline to her crotch. He could see her hardened nipples through the fine material. Kim put her hands around her brother and pulled him tight to her. They resumed their kissing and touching. Kim felt Jack's hand glide down the back of her lingerie to her butt. She moaned softly when his hand slipped under the garment and touched the bare skin of her ass.

Kim pushed a hand under the waistband of his shorts and massaged his bottom. Jack broke away, removed his shirt, and pulled her back to him. He felt the silky teddy rub against his naked chest as his sister moved in his arms. He shuttered as Kim traced his ear with the tip of her tongue and sucked gently on its lobe.

Kim glanced at the clock as she guided her brother to the couch. They still had almost two hours before the movie their parents were watching ended. Slowly, she guided her brother towards the couch,

Jack fell back and sat on the couch when the backs of his legs hit the cushion, Kim fell on top of him. The two teens franticly groped at each other's bodies. Kim slid down her brother's body and knelt between his legs. She gripped the waistband of his shorts and pulled at them. Jack lifted his butt off the couch and allowed his shorts to be pulled down his legs. Kim lifted his feet, one at a time and completely removed the garment, leaving him naked. She kissed up his leg, starting at the top of his foot and traveled slowly over his skin. When she was only inches away from his throbbing penis, she switched, and kissed down the other leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.