The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kim woke up to the buzzing of her alarm clock. She focused on the green digits and thought, "Five, it's so early."

She pushed the snooze button and lay back on her pillow for ten more minutes of sleep. Her arm went around the sleeping girl next to her and rested against her bare midriff. Sally's nightshirt had bunched up around her, just under her breasts. She slowly stroked her soft skin, from the waistband of her nylon panties to the gathered material. Her hand made small circles as it glided over the near nude body of her cousin. Sally moaned in her sleep and pulled her feet up, allowing her legs to part.

The clock buzzed again, signaling the ten-minute snooze time had expired. Again, Kim reached for the annoying clock, turning off the alarm. She returned her hand to the warm flesh she had been rubbing and ventured farther. She ran her hand down between Sally's parted legs and cupped her crotch. She squeezed her firmly and used her fingertips to trace up her stomach and under her nightshirt. Kim teased her cousin's nipples until they became hard and stood away from her breasts. She cupped and massaged each breast before returning to her now moist vagina.

Sally woke up as Kim slipped her hand under the snug panties she wore and stroked her moist vaginal slit. Sally gasped when she felt Kim's finger rub her hardened clit, then plunge into her wetness.

"Good morning sleepy head," she said, slowly moving her finger in and out of her wet pussy, her movement restricted by the panties. "It's time to get up and go fishing."

The excited girl, now fully awake, lifted her butt off the bed and pushed her panties down past her knees. She spread her legs as wide as she could to give Kim's probing finger better access to her hole. She began to rub and squeeze her breasts and humped herself into Kim's hand.

Kim got up onto her knees and removed her finger. She bent down and covered Sally's pussy with her mouth extended her tongue, poked at her clit and then pushed into her sex. She lifted her head from the overheated girl's crotch and jumped out of bed onto the floor.

"That's enough for now," she said, "we have to go."

Sally used her hand to replace Kim's mouth and tried to bring on her orgasm. Kim pulled the remaining covers off her, grabbed her arm, and pulled Sally to the edge of the bed. She released her arm and grabbed the panties, which were now around her ankles, and pulled her legs out of the bed.

Sally reluctantly sat up and said, "You can be such a little bitch! I was just about to cum when you stopped eating me and again when you stopped me from doing it myself."

"Later," Kim said, grabbing the panting girl's arms and standing her up. "The guys are going to be knocking at our door anytime and we have to be ready." She let go of her arms, walked to the door, and opened it.

Sally stood next to the bed with her panties still around her ankles and asked, "What are you doing?" She stepped out of the panties and picked them up.

"I'm going to see if our brothers are awake yet. I want to know how much time we have to get ready."

Kim crossed the hall and knocked softly on Jack's door. When she didn't get a reply, she opened it and looked inside. Jack was still sleeping, his alarm buzzing next to his head. She crossed the room and shook her brother's shoulder. When he rolled onto his back, she could see a bulge in covers, from his morning erection.

Smiling, she again shook him and said, "Jack, it's time to get up."

The drowsy boy slowly opened his eyes. He looked up at his sister, bent over him, her hand on his shoulder. His eyes traveled down and gazed at her breasts, exposed beneath the gaping pajama top. Kim realized what had caught his attention and slowly straightened up. She watched her brother unconsciously scratch his crotch and rub his erection.

"You don't have time for that," she said, and turned to leave.

Jack quickly pulled his hand away, realizing what she was referring to and sat up.

"Is Tom up yet?" he asked.

"I don't know Jack, but Sally and I will be ready in about fifteen minutes."

Kim left her brother's room and returned to hers. Sally was in the shower when she entered the bathroom and removed her pajamas. She brushed her teeth and waited for her cousin to finish.

Sally turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, and pulled a towel from the rack.

"Are the guys up yet?" she asked.

Kim nodded and replied, "Jack is, I didn't check on Tom." Stepping into the shower, Kim added, "I will be finished in a minute." She slid the glass door closed and turned on the water, feeling it refresh her.

Kim finished her shower and dried herself. She pulled her wet hair into a ponytail and secured it with an elastic band. Sally was pulling the pink thermal bottoms of her new long-underwear over her butt, when Kim came into the bedroom, covering the thong panties she had selected for the day.

"Are you going to wear a bra today?" she asked Kim, "I don't think I will, it was a little uncomfortable under this top."

Kim shook her head no as she watched her pull the pink top over her head and tuck it into the matching bottoms.

Kim put on a pair of red bikini panties and the pink thermals that matched her cousins. The two girls put on the sweatpants and sweatshirts, they had chosen for the day, and stuffed the last few items they would need into the duffel bag. Sally picked up the bag and the girls went downstairs.

Jack and Tom were sitting at the counter eating breakfast when the girls walked into the kitchen.

"Do we have time to eat?" Sally asked.

"If you hurry." Jack said.

Kim and Sally fixed bowls of cereal and juice. They joined the boys at the counter and ate quickly.

"Have you been outside yet?" Kim asked.

Jack looked up from his bowl and answered, "No, not yet, but it is going to be chilly until the sun comes up. You two had better take jackets." He finished his breakfast and put his dirty dishes into the sink. "Hurry up," he said, "Tom and I will go hook up the boat." The boys left the kitchen and headed for the garage.

The two girls finished their meal, rinsed their dishes, as well as their brother's, and put them into the dishwasher.

"Why are boys such slobs?" Sally said as the girls picked up their bag and followed them into the garage. Kim just shrugged her shoulders.

The four teens climbed into the Suburban and Jack eased the big rig down the driveway into the street. It was still dark as he pulled onto the main road and drove towards the lake.

They would be fishing on Lake St. Clair today. It wasn't really a lake, but a very large river delta between the Saint Clair River to the north and the Detroit River to the south. The average depth of the lake was only about twelve feet, with a dredged shipping channel to allow the freighters access between Lake Erie and Lake Huron. In the fall the walleyes could be found along the edge of the channel, the perch in the weed beds.

Jack drove to the public launch ramp and parked the rig in the staging area. The four teens got out of the truck, Jack and Tom prepared the boat to launch. Kim felt a chill from the northerly breeze, she zipped her jacket to the neck in an attempt to keep warm.

The boys removed the canvas cover and stored it in the back of the Suburban. They removed the straps that secured the transom to the trailer. Jack tied the dock lines to the fore and aft cleats and handed them to Tom. He got into the truck and backed the boat trailer down the steep ramp to the water. Tom handed the line attached to the bow to his sister and told her to hold it tight.

The boat entered the water as Jack backed down the ramp. When about two thirds of the hull was in the water, he stopped the truck and went to the front of the trailer. Jack told Tom and the girls he was ready and released the boat from the winch. The twenty- seven foot boat rolled down the trailer and into the lake. Tom and the girls used the lines to pull it to the floating dock and secure it.

Jack said, "I am going to go park the truck. Does everyone have their things?"

"Wait," Kim called, "I have to get our bag."

She ran from the dock the side door of the Suburban and retrieved the duffel bag with Sally's and her clothes.

"Can I ride with you?" Jack nodded and pulled his door closed, Kim jumped into the front seat and joined him. He put the truck into gear and pulled away from the ramp, the trailer leaving a trail of water behind. Jack found a parking space close to the ramp and pulled the truck into it. He and his sister got out and walked back to the boat.

"Do you think we will catch any fish today?" she asked as she tried to keep up with her brother's wide steps. Kim carried her duffle bag in one hand and grabbed at Jack's arm with the other, trying to slow him down. Jack matched the young girl's pace, allowing her to walk next to him, still holding his arm.

"I think we should be able to find the fish again today," he said. "They shouldn't have moved."

His sister was hugging his arm close to her side as they walked. He could feel her breast pressed against his upper arm, even through her jacket. He pulled away from her grip, gave her a gentle smack on her butt, and said, "Let's go!"

The siblings walked down the dock to the boat. Tom had the engine running and was pulling rods from the lockers and placing them into the rod-holders. Kim climbed down the steps onto the deck of the boat and stowed the duffle bag in the cabin. Jack untied the lines, removed them from the cleats, and coiled them neatly. He jumped from the dock to the deck and took his place at the helm.

Jack pulled back on the gear lever, backed the boat away from the dock and turned it towards the lake. He adjusted the speed so the boat wouldn't create a wake in the dock area.

Kim asked him, "Can I sit with you?"

Her brother moved over and patted the seat next to him. She moved into the seat and looked out over the bow to the lake ahead.

Sally watched Tom prepare the rods for the type of fishing they would be doing.

"Are we going to use lures like we did for Salmon?" She asked him.

He shook his head no and tied a lead weight to the line. He hooked a three-foot harness, made up of beads, a spinner and three hooks to the line.

"What are we going to use?"

Tom reached for a small square box and removed the lid. He poked around inside and pulled out a large night crawler.

"Worms?" Sally shouted.

Kim turned to see what her cousin was yelling about and saw the long slimy night crawler dangling from Tom's fingertips. "Yuck," she said, "Who is going to put them on the hooks for us?"

Jack and Tom started to laugh uncontrollably. Tom had to lean against the gunwale to keep from falling. The two girls watched their brothers grip their sides as they continued to laugh.

"You guys are going to put them on your hooks," Jack said, "if you want to fish."

Kim and Sally pouted in an attempt to get their brothers to handle the worms for them. When the boys saw their lower lips stuck out, they laughed louder.

Jack eased the boat past the no-wake buoys and pushed the throttle down causing the craft to surge forward. The boat bounced over the one-foot waves as he set a course for the spot they would begin fishing. He and Tom had marked a few waypoints in the GPS the day before and Jack thought he would start at the closest one, about six miles out. They would set up a drift along the edge of the shipping channel. The light northerly wind would provide enough speed to give the worm harnesses good action.

Sally walked forward and stood next to Kim. The increased speed made it too cold to stay with Tom at the stern. The two girls could see the sun coming up in the east, just breaking the horizon. The water was not as blue as the large lake they had spent their summer vacation on, but it wasn't dirty either. As the amount of light increased, they could see other boats scattered on the water. A large freighter was making its way along the channel. They passed behind the ship several hundred yards away.

Jack slowed the boat, turned it south and turned off the engine. "We will start here," he said, "Time to get up Kim."

She stood up and moved to the rear of the boat, giving her brother room. Jack joined Tom and pulled a crawler from the container.

"Come on you guys," he said, "we'll show you how to do this."

The girls watched their brothers curl the sharp hooks through the long brown worms. The boys explained that the night crawler had to hang straight on the hook so it looked natural. They lowered the rigs into the water and let out line, stopping occasionally to feel the weight on the bottom. Once the proper amount of line was released, they held the fishing rods and watched the tips for an indication of a bite.

"Ok girls," Jack said, "your turn."

Kim and Sally each removed a fishing rod from the holders that held them upright and examined the harness on the end of the line. Kim removed the cover on the worm box, gazed into the dark moss, and apprehensively poked around. She jumped when her fingertip made contact with one of the slimy creatures. Kim moved closer to her brother and presented the worm box with one hand and the fishing rod with the other.

"Will you please do it?" she pleaded. "I just can't touch them." Sally shook her head no and made a face at the thought of handling the worms.

Tom started to laugh again. He looked over to Jack and said, "I just don't understand it. You girls will put a dick in your mouths, but you won't touch a worm." Jack joined Tom's laughter, almost dropping his fishing rod overboard.

Sally took the worm box from her cousin and said, "We aren't going to put anything in our mouths anymore! You two are being brats!"

The two boys stopped their howling and looked at their little sisters. Jack took the worm box from Sally and dug out a crawler. He hooked it on his sister's fishing rod and repeated the process for Sally. Each boy helped his own sister get their lines into the water and told them what to expect if they got a bite. The girls stood, side by side, holding their fishing rods with the tips pointing over the stern. Jack and Tom held theirs over the sides as the boat slowly drifted in the breeze.

Kim leaned over to Sally and whispered, "Quick thinking, it's amazing what a blow job will get you."

Sally giggled at her cousin and whispered back, "Or the thought of not getting one."

Now the girls were laughing and their brothers were looking at them trying to figure out what was so funny.

Tom asked them, "What is so funny?" Just as he finished his question, the tip of Kim's rod made several quick jerks downward. "Pull up," Tom said, "you have a fish." Kim pulled back on the fishing rod and began to real in the line.

Jack helped her guide the fish to the side of the boat and he scooped it up with the net.

"Nice fish," he said, as he removed the hook from its mouth. "About three pounds."

Tom stuck his rod into a holder and went to get his camera. "Hold it up," he told Kim, composing the picture in the viewfinder.

Kim proudly held the fish out for Tom and he took several shots. Jack opened the cooler and Kim dropped the fish in it. He put another worm on her rig and she lowered it back into the water. Over the next two hours they caught four more fish. Jack caught two, Tom and Sally one each.

The sun was higher in the sky now and was warming the air. Kim and Sally had removed their jackets earlier and were now ready to shed their sweatshirts. The two girls continued to fish, dressed in their matching pink thermal tops. The boys couldn't help but notice that although it was getting warmer, the cool air was having an effect on the girls. They could see the small bumps of their nipples in the tight pink fabric, as they stood away from their breasts.

"What are you staring at?" Sally asked her brother, knowing the answer.

Tom turned red, having been caught by her.

He boldly reached out, ran a fingertip over the protrusion, and said, "this."

She smiled at her brother, and with her back to her cousins, pulled the pink top up, flashing him. She quickly pulled the top down and returned to fishing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.