The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sally woke up to the music that came from her clock radio. She sat up and pushed the button that silenced the alarm. "I'm fifteen today!" She thought to herself. Sally got out of bed and walked into her bathroom, pulling her tee shirt over her head. She stood in front of the mirror and stared at her reflection. She studied her firm breasts, still tan from the days spent topless in the sun. She smiled to herself, remembering the fun she and her cousins' had being naughty.

The young girl twisted the knobs of the shower and stepped into the warm spray. She washed her hair and applied conditioner. Taking the container of body wash, she applied a generous amount to the white shower puff. She moved the sudsy puff over her body, cleansing herself thoroughly. She used the razor to remove the hair on her legs and pubic area. After rinsing, she stepped out of the stall and dried off. Sally wrapped a towel around her wet hair and slipped into her robe.

Back in her bedroom, she looked at the clock. It was only five-thirty. She still had plenty of time to get ready for the first day of school. Sally turned on the small radio and tuned it to her favorite station. She swayed with the music as she selected the underwear she would wear. A white bra, and plain white cotton panties were her choice. She removed the towel and shook her shoulder length light brown hair.

Sally returned to the bathroom and used her hair dryer to blow the moisture out of her hair. Once dry she took out her curling iron, shaped, and styled her locks until they were neat. She rolled her hair under so it was just short of her shoulders. Sally applied the minimal make-up they were allowed to use at the academy. Mascara and a little eyeliner was the only thing that a freshman could wear. Confident her appearance was acceptable, she went back to the bedroom dress.

Six o'clock, she noted the time. She left her room and went across the hall to wake Tom.

Sally turned the brass doorknob and pushed the door open. She was just about to yell at Tom. The teen caught herself before making a sound. She looked at her brother as he slept soundly.

Tom was lying on his back, his left arm curled under his pillow, his right resting at his side. Her eyes traveled down the length of her older brother's body. The sheet that he had covered himself with was twisted, revealing his left leg. Only a corner of the blue fabric covered him from the waist down. Sally stared at the junction of his legs. The sheet was slightly tented, rising and lowering with his breathing. Quietly she walked to the side of his bed. She carefully lifted the corner of the sheet. She gazed at his morning erection. His penis had found its way out of the fly in his boxers and pointed at his head.

Sally held the sheet up and watched as the blood engorged flesh twitched. The movement of his proud manhood matched his shallow breathing. She carefully studied her brother's penis. She noted the blue veins that ran along the length of it. She could see the defined ridge that started under the plum shaped head and ran along the bottom of the pink shaft, disappearing into the black and red boxer shorts. Sally remembered the texture of her brother's member, having felt and tasted it the day before.

Sally gently lowered the sheet, covering him and hiding his penis from her eyes. She walked back to the doorway and gripped the knob. Standing in the hall, she called her brother's name. Tom turned his head away from the source of the noise. She called him again, this time a little louder. Tom opened his eyes and looked towards the door. He rubbed his eyes and swung his legs over the side of the bed, the sheet falling away.

"What do you want?" he said.

"It's time to get up and get ready." Sally smiled at Tom, realizing he was not aware of the fact he was revealing himself to her.

"What time is it?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

"After six."

Tom was starting to become fully awake. He noticed he was exposed and grabbed the sheet, pulling it over his lap.

"Happy birthday!" he told his giggling sister, "Sorry about that."

Sally composed herself. "Thank you and I really didn't mind."

Tom looked at his little sister, his face slightly pink from embarrassment and said, "Now get out of here, I have to go pee."

Sally went back to her room to get dressed.

Kim was up at five-thirty also. She showered and fixed her hair. She went into her bedroom and put on the white cotton bra and panties her mom had purchased at the outlet mall. Looking at herself in the full- length mirror, she decided she didn't like the new underwear. She pulled on a black half-slip and adjusted it. Kim was frustrated with the look of her undergarments. She walked out her bedroom door and went to Jacks door. She knocked firmly on it and yelled for her brother to get up. Kim went down stairs and into the kitchen. Marge was getting breakfast ready for her two kids.

Kim walked up to her mom gripping the top of the bra cups and said, "I hate this thing!"

Her mom watched her as she pulled the garment from side to side, trying to improve the fit.

"Well it looks a little large." Her mom said, pulling her daughter's hands away and slipping her fingers between the bra cups and Kim's breasts. "I think you still need to wear a b cup" Marge could feel the gap between the material and her daughter's firm flesh.

Kim looked into her mother's eyes. "What am I going to do?"

"You'll just have to make do for today, I will go the mall and get some new ones later."

Kim sat down at the table, and with tears welling in her eyes, told her mom, "Please get something nice, this thing makes me feel like an old lady."

Her mom looked at her daughter, dressed in her slip and bra, and agreed that the bra looked like the ones worn years ago. "I will find something nice." Marge set a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice in front of Kim.

"And sexy" Kim pleaded.

The teen was eating her breakfast when Jack came into the room. He had on his slacks, shirt, with his tie hanging around his neck. He said, "I can't tie this thing!"

Marge went to her son and explaining her movements, tied the tie.

Jack thanked her and sat down with his sister to eat. Jack was use to seeing Kim in her underwear on school mornings. Kim would often eat breakfast in her bra, for fear of spilling something on the top she was going to wear to school. Marge placed Jack's food in front of him. As the two ate, Kim said, "Don't forget Sally's birthday is today." Her brother nodded his head, his mouth full of food.

Marge asked, "Did you get her anything yet?"

Kim said, "No."

Jack again shook his head.

Their mom said, "We are going to your Aunt and Uncle's house for a barbeque and cake to night. Will you have time to go shopping after school?"

Kim said, "I think we only have a half day today, we should have time to go to the store."

Don walked into the kitchen. He went over to the counter and poured a cup of coffee. He joined his two children at the table. He said, "Good morning. I see everyone is ready for school. I guess the dress code has changed a lot." He gestured towards Kim as he finished.

"Dad!" The young girl said, "I still have to put on my skirt and blouse."

Don smiled at her. Jack got up, carried his dishes to the sink, and set them down.

Kim finished her meal and thanked her mom. She went upstairs to finish dressing. She put on the white oxford shirt and buttoned it. She slipped the crossover tie under the collar and snapped it. Sitting on her bed, she pulled on the shear white knee socks. Kim stepped into her skirt and pulled the zipper up. She adjusted the garment and reached beneath it to pull down on her shirttails.

Kim went into her bathroom and removed the circular pill container from the drawer. She pushed out one of the small round pills and swallowed it. She noted that only four pills remained. Kim thought to herself, next week I will have my period. She put on the blazer that completed her school outfit and went back downstairs to wait for her brother.

It was seven o'clock when Jack came into the kitchen, dressed for school. "Time to go," he told his sister.

The siblings told their mom goodbye and left for the academy. On the way out, Kim grabbed two pens from the desk. She handed one to her brother and put the other into the small black purse she carried.

Jack backed the small car out of the garage. The vehicle was older, the family car they had for several years. When Don won the money in the state's lottery, he bought the new Suburban, but kept the older car for a second vehicle.

The two teens rode quietly. The academy was about three miles from their house. Jack turned into the driveway of the new school. The road twisted through the trees, opening into a large parking lot. Jack followed the signs to the student parking area. Jack drove up and down the rows of parked cars, pulling into the first empty spot. He and Kim got out and walked towards the large buildings that made up the campus of the academy.

Kim and her brother heard Sally call their names. The two waited for their cousins to catch up with them.

"Happy birthday." Kim and Jack said to Sally.

"Thanks guys," she replied.

The four continued to the largest building. They followed the small signs that directed the new students to the auditorium. As the group walked, they reminded each other to keep their relationship confidential.

The academy was made up of four old dark brick buildings. There was an administration building, a large field house that contained the gymnasium, swimming pool, and locker rooms, and two buildings of classrooms. The exterior of the buildings was covered with green ivy. Covered passageways connected the four buildings together.

The four walked down a hallway, following the other first time students. They went into the large auditorium and sat in the seats that were labeled for them. Kim and Sally were in a section for freshmen, their brothers in another area for first time upper classmen.

Promptly at seven-thirty the dean stepped to the podium. He spoke into a microphone, welcoming everyone to the academy. He told them what to expect over the next couple of days and the school year. He told the students that they would receive handbooks detailing the dress code and the academy's rules for behavior. He went on about the institution's history, listing the names of some of the alumni, all of the names recognizable. They were industry leaders, men and women in government, doctors and lawyers, just to name a few. He spoke of the academy's unsurpassed record for students moving on to higher education, after they had been graduated.

The dean's speech lasted until seven-fifty. He told the audience that they were to make their way to the gymnasium. There, they would join the rest of the student body and be given their schedules.

In the gymnasium, there were tables lined up. Each displayed as sign indicating the class and alphabetical range the table served. Kim and Sally stood in their respective lines, waiting to be given their information.

The academy had a program to help the freshmen. The program was called, big sister little sister for the girls and big brother little brother for the boys. The program paired the freshmen student with a junior, who would help them get acquainted with the school. Kim and Sally were given the names of their big sisters, along with their class schedules. The person at the table told the girls where to go to meet with their big sisters.

Kim met Megan, very tall thin girl. She had long red hair that she wore straight. The top of Kim's head was even with Megan's shoulder, forcing Kim to look up to talk to her. Megan showed Kim to the bleachers and to two sat amongst other pairs of students.

Sally's big sister was Angela. She was shorter than Sally, standing just four-eleven. Angela was stout with black hair and eyes. She and Sally moved towards the bleachers and sat near Kim and Megan.

Angela said hi to Megan, and introduced Sally.

Megan introduced Kim and the girls began to talk softly.

Megan said, "Angela and I have been friends since grade school, we went to Barber before coming here." Barber was a private school for grades one through eight.

Kim said, "Sally and I have been friends that long too. We went to Eisenhower before coming here."

Neither Megan nor Angela had ever heard of the school.

"Where is that school?" Angela asked.

Sally told the girls, "It's in Detroit."

Angela asked, "Is it a public school?"

Sally said, "yes."

The two upper classmen glanced at each other, the two cousins could see the look of disapproval on the girl's faces.

Megan asked Kim and Sally, "How did you two meet and come to go to the academy?"

The teen cousins thought for a moment and Kim said, "Our dads are business partners."

Megan and Angela accepted the girls' explanation. They reviewed the class schedules with their new little sisters. They told the girls how the room numbering worked and how to determine which building each room was in. As the girls talked, a voice came over the paging system. The announcer told the students it was time for them to go to their first class.

The four girls left the gymnasium together. Kim and Sally had the same first hour math class. Angela and Megan lead the girls to the proper building and into the classroom.

Kim and Sally looked around the carpeted room. The desks were more like the type you would find in an office than a school. In the front of the room was a whiteboard, replacing the familiar chalkboards they had at their last school. The instructor's desk sat angled in one corner. A large TV monitor hung from the ceiling in the other corner.

Angela and Megan explained that the first hour class was also the girls' homeroom. They would receive information on the TV prior to the start of class. The instructor asked the new students to sit at a desk. Angela and Megan went out into the hallway to wait along with the other big sisters and big brothers.

The instructor, referring to a chart, called each student's name and assigned him or her a seat. He passed out the class syllabus and briefly went over his expectations. He asked his new class if they had any questions. No one raised their hand and he excused the group.

The rest of the morning, the four girls went from classroom to classroom. Kim and Sally shared four classes. They each had different instructors for the other three.

Megan and Angela showed the new girls their lockers. They had decorated the girls' lockers with pictures and cards. The lockers were more like a small closet than metal boxes they would have had at the public school. The big sisters exchanged telephone numbers with Kim and Sally and told them they would see them tomorrow.

Kim and Sally went outside to wait for their brothers.

Sally asked Kim, "What do you think of the first day?"

"I think it will be OK. It sure is different from our old school."

Jack and Tom walked up to the girls.

Jack said, "Well what do you guy's think?"

Kim looked at her brother and said, "Sally and I were just talking about it. I guess it will be OK. The kids here seem stuck up."

Jack and Tom nodded, and started to walk to the cars.

Jack said, "Tom, I will talk to you later. Kim and I have to get going."

Sally said, "Goodbye, we will see you two later for my birthday."

Kim and Jack climbed into the car and drove out of the parking lot.

Jack said, "The parking lot looks like an exclusive car dealers lot. I have never seen so many expensive cars in one place."

Kim looked at the cars as her brother drove down the long row of cars. There were BMW's, Mercedes, Saabs, Lexis's, and a number of American luxury cars. As Jack pulled out into the street, Kim saw Angela in a new Mustang convertible. Kim waved to the girl. Angela waved back at Kim with a cigarette between her fingers. Kim returned her attention to her brother.

"Jack" she said, "Have you ever tried smoking?"

Jack looked at his sister in disbelief, "No! Why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering. Are we going to go to the mall to shop for Sally's birthday presents?"

Jack turned, heading towards their house. "Not until I change out of these clothes."

Kim smiled at Jack, "Ok, I want to change too."

Jack drove down their street and into the driveway. He pulled the car up to the closed garage door and shut it off.

Jack and Kim went into the house. Kim called for her mom. Marge was in the kitchen, cleaning up.

"Hi mom," Kim said, "Did you get to the mall yet?"

Her mom turned off the water and said, "Yes I did, and your new things are up in your room. Do you want me to come up and show you what I bought?"

Kim walked to the refrigerator and removed a soda. "Sure" she told her mom. "I will meet you up there."

Kim took her soda and went upstairs to her room. She removed the blazer and hung it in her closet. She had removed the small tie and was unbuttoning her shirt when her mom walked in.

Marge picked up a bag she had left on the desk and took it to the bed. She sat down and began to pull the new items from the bag. Kim removed her shirt and lowered the zipper in the back of her skirt. She stepped out of the wool garment and clipped it on a skirt-hanger.

"Show me what you bought mom."

Marge held out a white bra. It wasn't padded and hooked in front. Kim removed her bra and tried on the new one. It was very sheer, the young girls nipples visible through the material. Kim adjusted the shoulder straps and looked in the mirror.

"It's very pretty, but I don't think the school will allow it."

Kim ran her hands over her covered breasts. The cups of the bra had a thin row of lace that ran across each of the firm mounds.

Marge again reached into the bag and removed a white camisole. "Here, try this on with the bra."

Kim lowered the silky garment over her head and pulled it into place. She smiled at her mom and said, "Oh... this is wonderful."

Marge then handed her daughter a pair of matching bikini panties.

"This should complete the outfit."

Kim pulled off her slip and panties and stepped into the new lingerie. She turned to see her backside in the mirror.

Marge brought out several more combinations. Kim tried on each one. The last outfit was not intended for school. The black and white bra and panty set was made up of a very sheer bra that was almost see- through. It was mostly black with thin white stripes that ran from the top to the bottom of the small cups. Very thin spaghetti straps went over Kim's shoulders and a narrow band of elastic around her back. The matching panties were trimmed in lace with thin strings that tied at each hip. Kim slowly put on the very sexy items and examined herself in the mirror.

"Oh mom! I just love these, they're so sexy!"

Marge looked at her daughter and agreed that the young teen did indeed look sexy.

"I am so glad you like them, I know I feel better about myself when I wear nice underwear." Marge and her daughter laughed at her comment.

"Mom, when was the first time you did it with dad?"

Marge looked into the girl's eyes. "Did what?"

Kim sat down on the bed next to her mom, still dressed in the black and white lingerie. "Um... you know... made love with him."

Marge thought for a moment. She was careful with her answer. "Well, the first time your dad and I made love was about three months after I learned I was pregnant with your brother."

"I'm confused. If the first time you made love was after you were pregnant, how did you get that way?"

"By having unprotected sex."

Kim had a funny look on her face. She thought for a little while before saying, "Isn't it the same thing?"

Marge smiled, "No, not at all."

"What is the difference?"

"Well" her mom began. "Sex is something you do to make you feel good. Making love is making your partner feel good. Making love is not just having intercourse. It is so much more."

"Can you explain it to me?"

"I will try," Marge said. "Having sex is not unlike masturbating. You do it to get yourself off, and your partner does the same. Sex can be very quick and hot or slow and steady, but it is just not the same as making love. Two people can spend all day making love, most of it with your clothes on. It is the quick smiles and occasional touching, the kissing and innuendos. When you get together, you spend the time and effort to bring as much pleasure to your partner as you can, not worrying about your own. When two people make love, each one is working to please the other."

Kim listened to her mom's explanation. When Marge was done, Kim asked, "When was the first time you had sex?"

Marge looked at the young girl and said, "Prom night! Now get dressed, Jack is waiting to go to the mall."

Kim giggled and went to her closet. She selected a pair of jeans and a sweater. She removed the new underwear, deciding to save them for a special occasion. Marge could see that her daughter's nipples were slightly erect and she could smell the faint aroma of her excitement. Kim put on a pair of green panties and a bra that matched.

"You know, she said to her mom, "A few months ago I only had one matching bra and panty set. Now I have so many it is hard to decide which ones to wear."

Marge smiled as she watched Kim pull on her tight blue jeans and put on her black v-neck sweater. She too had a fine selection of new clothes, including lingerie.

The two women walked downstairs and into the family room.

Jack asked, "Are you ready?

Kim said, "Yup, let's go." The two teens left for the mall.

Tom and Sally were sitting in the kitchen, eating lunch. Sally asked her brother, "What are you going to do this afternoon?"

Tom finished his mouthful of food. "I'm going to workout for awhile then I don't know. Why?"

"I was just wondering. Will you show me how to workout on the new equipment. I don't want big muscles! I just want to get into shape."

"Sure, why not. Go and change, I will meet you in the basement."

Sally put her plate and glass into the dishwasher and ran up stairs. Tom finished his lunch and went to change.

Tom was already in the workout room his dad had made in the basement when Sally got down there. She looked over the machines, all lined up, along a mirror- covered wall. There was a television suspended from the ceiling in one corner, a stereo and VCR sat on a shelf just below it. Tom had put a CD in the stereo and had the music playing loud. He was on the treadmill, running at a medium pace. Sally, dressed in a pair of very tight black Lycra bike shorts and a white sports bra, sat on the weight machine and waited for her brother to finish.

Tom stopped the treadmill and said, "The first thing we need to do is warm up. If you don't warm up properly, you can hurt yourself."

Sally nodded and stood next to her brother, facing the mirror.

"The first thing we do," he said, "is stretch."

Tom stood, with his feet apart and his hands on his hips. He started to rotate at the waist first right then left. Sally mimicked her brother's actions. He sat on the floor with his legs spread. He leaned over, stretching his right hand towards his left foot, and then reversed the motion.

His sister did the same thing. Tom watched Sally in the mirror as she moved. He could see the outline of her vagina in the tight shorts. Tom, dressed in a pair of loose fitting nylon running shorts began to feel his penis stir. Quickly he stood up and diverted his attention.

Sally got up and said, "What's next?"

Tom sat on the bench of the weight machine and laid back. He placed his hands on the bar above his head and pushed it up, bench-pressing the weight. After ten reps, he moved a pin, reducing the amount of resistance and instructed his sister on how to properly do the exercise.

Sally pushed against the bar, but it didn't move. Tom moved the pin again, setting the weight as low as it would go. Sally was able to do ten reps with the lower weight. As she pushed the bar up then lowered it, Tom watched her chest. He could see her hard nipples against the fabric of the sports bra. When she pressed up, her breasts would rise, only to flatten slightly when she lowered the bar.

Tom demonstrated several exercises to his sister. Each one designed to work a different part of the body. Sally did each one, the amount of weight greatly reduced from that of her brother's. Tom said that he usually did three sets of each and finished on the treadmill and Stairmaster.

"I have some errands to run" he told Sally. "Don't over do it or you will hurt!"

Sally, doing leg lifts on the machine, said, "I won't, I just want to try some of the exercises again."

Tom went to his room to shower. Sally stayed in the basement repeating the things her brother had taught her. She did three sets of each exercise, cooling down on the treadmill. Having completed her workout, Sally turned off the stereo and lights. She went upstairs to get ready for her birthday dinner.

Sally removed her sports bra and peeled the tight Lycra shorts over her hips and down her legs. She went into the bathroom and showered. After drying herself and pulling her damp hair into a ponytail, she went to select her outfit for the evening.

Sally pulled a pair of red bikini panties from her drawer. She picked up a bra and began to put it on. Before fastening the small hook between the cups, she removed it and put it back, deciding to go with out. She went into her closet and flipped through the tops that hung along one side. Sally removed a tight red tank top from its hanger and pulled it over her head. Turning to the other side of the closet, she selected a pair of bib-overall jeans. She stepped into the pants and adjusted the shoulder straps. A pair of white socks and tennis shoes completed her outfit.

Sally went downstairs to look for her mom.

Anne was in the kitchen, preparing the food for dinner. Sally sat at the counter and watched her mom trim steaks and mix potato salad.

She asked her mom, "Can I do anything to help?"

Anne smiled at her daughter and said, "You could set the table. We will need place settings for eight."

The fifteen year old went to the cupboard, removed a stack of plates, and carried them into the dining room. She put one on the table, in front of each chair. Sally made several trips to the kitchen to complete her task.

Sally stood next to her mom at the counter and asked, "Where is dad and my brother?" Anne carried the platter, stacked with steaks, to the refrigerator, and put it on a shelf.

"Dad is outside starting the grill, and Tom isn't home yet." Anne continued to move around the kitchen. She was almost done with the preparation. Sally sat at the counter and watched her mom.

"Mom" the teen said. "How old were you when you got pregnant with Tom?"

Anne took a deep breath and continued her work. She thought about her answer before saying, "I was sixteen."

Anne knew that her daughter could have figured out her age when she had become pregnant, but answered anyway. Sally's eyes followed her mom as Anne finished the last few things she had to do. Anne picked up the cup of tea she had been drinking and sat next to Sally.

Anne sat quietly with her teen daughter. She observed the young girl's eyes, staring into space. Anne cleared her throat and said, "What's the matter Sally? You act like there is something bothering you."

Sally snapped out of her trance. She turned to her mom and said, "I don't know what it is. I have just been thinking about the vacation and all that has happened." The teen shifted on her stool and continued. "I'm just confused. I mean... well you know about Kim and I and about the things we have done with each other. And you know that we have experimented with our brothers."

Tears were forming in the young girl's eyes. She leaned towards her mom and placed her head on Anne's shoulder. Anne put her arms around her daughter and held her, saying, "I know what you have told me. Is there something else you want to share?"

Sally felt secure in her mom's arms. She looked at the floor and said, "I guess that... well... you know... Isn't it wrong to do things with another girl? Isn't it incest to do things with my brother?"

Sally was crying softly.

"Honey, you know how your father and I feel about it. You know that we have done things with our siblings and that I have done things with aunt Marge. It is only wrong if you think it's wrong. You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

Sally wiped her eyes on the back of her hand. She looked at Anne and said, "I don't know what I think."

Anne could see that her daughter was struggling with these feelings. She could remember how she felt when she first had sexual relations with her brother. Knowing that only Sally could sort it out for herself, Anne said, "Sally, you have to do what you feel is right. No one can make these decisions for you. Even if your father and I said not to, you will still do what you want. I just want you to remember one thing. Anything you do must be your decision. No one can force you to do something you don't want to do when it comes to your body. As far as messing around with your brother or cousins, incest is illegal, but as far as I'm... your father and I are concerned, if you love someone its alright."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.