The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kim awoke when she felt a nudging against her leg. She opened her eyes and looked at her cousin lying next to her. Sally was rhythmically rocking and soft moans were escaping her. Kim looked at the clock, it was six in the morning. There was sunlight flowing into the room through the open drapes. Kim could see Sally had her hand in her shinny burgundy panties. She saw the rise in the material move as Sally's hand rubbed between her legs. Sally's other hand covered her breast, her fingertips making small circles over her hardened nipple. Kim looked at Sally's eyes. They were closed, but not forced shut. Kim could see the movement of her cousin's eyes beneath her eyelids. Sally's hand movements started to increase in speed. Kim couldn't be sure, but she thought the teen had one, or more, fingers buried in her vagina.

Soon Kim could feel her own excitement welling up inside her. The mere sight of Sally's masturbation was turning Kim on. Kim slid her own hand into the panties of her baby doll nightie. Her fingers crept slowly over the bare mound, which only a few short weeks ago was covered with soft curly hair, into the slit of her now moist vagina. Kim parted the swollen lips and traced up and down the length of her sex.

Kim placed her clit between her thumb and forefinger and rolled the hard nub. She watched Sally as she penetrated herself then returned to her clit. Kim reached under her top and grasped her breast. She squeezed it firmly, and then concentrated on her hard nipple. She pulled on her nipple, sending electric pulses to the fingers in her vagina. Kim could feel her self-induced orgasm start deep in her belly and rumble through her body. She felt the hot walls of her pussy tighten around her fingers. Her body tensed, her vaginal moisture covered her hand, and a low moan escaped her throat. Her orgasm was not real powerful, but satisfying.

Kim returned her attention to Sally. Sally was smiling at Kim. Kim smiled back at her cousin and rolled onto her side facing away. Sally scooted up to Kim's back and wrapped her arm around her. The two contented teens drifted back to sleep.

The banging on the door brought Kim and Sally out of their slumber. Anne called Sally's name before opening the bedroom door.

"Time to get up!" Anne said.

Sally sat up and asked her mother the time. Anne told her it was seven o'clock and they were planning to leave in two hours. Anne pulled the door closed and went to wake the boys.

Sally shook Kim and said, "Wake up sleepy head, it's time to get ready to go home." Kim swung her legs off the bed and sat up. "Good morning nasty girl."

"Me" Kim replied, "You were the one that got me started."

The girls laughed at each other and stood up. Kim flipped the covers over the bed in a feeble attempt to make it.

Pulling the tee shirt she had slept in over her head, Sally told Kim that she had the most erotic dream she had ever had. Sally described a heated encounter that included Kim and her brother Tom. Kim pressed Sally for detail. Sally told that she and Tom were in bed and her brother had just entered her. She explained that it was so real that she could feel him stretch her opening. Sally told Kim that as Tom began to pump in and out of her, she walked into the room. Sally went on, saying that Kim watched for a moment then removed her clothes.

Sally said, "You were facing Tom and lowering your pussy to my mouth."

Kim asked Sally, "What happened next?"

"I woke up and found you playing with yourself!" She said laughing.

Kim told her cousin she was sorry, but she just couldn't help herself.

Sally assured Kim it was ok and just a dream.

The girls continued to talk as they went into the bathroom to get ready for the trip home.

Kim started the water, remover the baby doll nightie, and stepped into the shower. She applied shampoo to her hair and massaged it in. Her head was tipped back, her eyes closed when she felt the cool air hit her. Sally had opened the sliding door and joined her cousin. Kim stepped under the sharp spray, rinsing the suds from her hair.

"You know we aren't going to be able to do this as often when we get home." Sally said, as she ran her fingers through Kim's hair.

Kim wrapped her arms around her nude cousin's body and replied, "I know, I'm sure going to miss it."

The two young girls held each other close, each stroking the other's back. They parted and resumed their showers. They talked about the past four weeks and all the fun they had. They assured each other that they would get together as often as they could when they were back home.

The girls finished washing themselves and exited the shower stall that had provided so much intimate fun. They dried off and stood in front of the steamy mirror, brushing their wet hair. Kim took out the blow dryer and directed the hot air over her hair, forming it with the brush. Her own hair dry, Kim pointed the dryer at Sally's head and worked on her cousin's hair.

Finished in the bathroom, the girls gathered their things and returned to the bedroom. They were in no hurry to get dressed. They packed their toiletries into their overnight cases. They took out the outfits they had selected for the five-hour ride home.

Sally pulled her rust colored body suit over her head and smoothed the fabric over her body. Before snapping the crotch closed, Sally stepped into a pair of pink French-cut bikini panties. She snapped the thin strips of material together between her legs and turned around, looking at herself in the full-length mirror. Confident that the snug bodysuit concealed her panties, Sally wrapped her light tan skirt around her waist and buttoned it at her side.

Kim put on her dark green bodysuit over a hunter green thong and wrapped a brown mini skirt around her waist.

The girls admired themselves in the mirror, and then completed their packing. Kim and Sally put on the short jackets that matched their outfits and picked up the packed bags.

Kim and Sally carried their bags down the stairs and out to the cars. Jack was maneuvering the Suburban backwards as Tom directed him to the boat trailer. Once the truck was in position, Tom turned the handle of the trailer jack, lowering it to the waiting hitch. Jack came around behind the Suburban and helped Tom finish connecting the lights and safety chains.

"Jack, will you please put these in the car for me?" Kim asked her brother.

Jack said, "sure." and took the two small bags from his little sister. Sally put her things into the trunk of the Lincoln.

"Where are mom and dad?" Sally asked Tom.

He told her that they were just finishing up and would be out in a few minutes.

The four teens stood in the cool morning air, talking about the trip. They started to talk about school and the things they planned to do at home when Don and Marc came outside.

They were each carrying suitcases in each hand. Jack and Tom ran over to their fathers and helped them carry the items to the proper vehicle.

Marc asked the kids "Are you guys all ready to go?"

The teens told him they were.

"I suggest you take one last look around." Don said.

The teens agreed and returned to the house to be sure they had not forgotten anything. They went to their rooms and looked under the beds and in the bathrooms. Kim found a pair of panties under the bed and put them into her purse. After completing their inspection, the four kids went downstairs. They walked through the house searching for anything that may have been over looked.

Confident that everything was in order, the two families gathered outside. The adults exchanged details of the planned trip home. Kim and Sally got into the backseat of the Town Car. Jack and Tom jumped into the Suburban. Marge and Anne joined their daughters. Anne started the car and drove down the driveway to the road.

Anne said, "We are going to stop in town and get some breakfast, and then head home."

Kim and Sally sat quietly, watching the vacation home disappear behind them. They saw their dads and brothers pull onto the road and slowly close the gap between the cars. Each young girl was lost in her thoughts of the past weeks.

"Well, did you two have a good time?" Marge asked.

Sally replied, "It was the best vacation ever Aunt Marge. I just hope all of us can do it again someday."

Marge and her sister-in-law smiled at each other and assured the girls that they would be spending more time together. Anne turned into the parking lot of the restaurant they had agreed on and parked the car. Don found a spot big enough for the truck and trailer and parked. Jack walked around the rig, checking the hitch, chains, and boat. He made sure every thing was secure and joined the rest of the family in front of the small diner.

Inside, the eight family members found a table that would seat the entire group. They ordered their food and chattered about the trip and the long ride that lay ahead. The girls were going to stop at an outlet mall. The guys, traveling slower because of the boat, would meet them for lunch near the mall.

The food arrived and the talk stopped while everyone ate. After they were done, the kids went outside to wait for their parents to finish their coffee.

Jack and Tom headed for the Suburban, Kim and Sally sat on a bench in front of the restaurant.

"Do you really want to do it with Tom?" Kim asked Sally.

Sally sat swinging her legs, staring at the boys as they crossed the parking lot. She turned to Kim and answered, "It was just a dream Kim, and he's my brother."

"I know, it's just that I have been thinking about all the things we have done these last four weeks. I get turned on just thinking about it."

"So do I, but... well, I just don't know."

The four adults came out of the restaurant and interrupted the girls.

"Let's go girls." Marge said as she and Anne walked to the car.

Kim and Sally jumped up, followed their moms to the car, and took their seats. Kim and Sally stared out the side windows of the car as Marge pulled away.

Jack and Tom climbed into the Suburban and waited for their dads to get in. Don and Marc climbed in and Don started the truck. He eased the big rig onto the road and followed the women out of town. Once on the highway, the four men watched as the Lincoln pulled away. After a few minutes, they could no longer see the car.

Jack and Tom talked about the fishing and the things they had learned about the big lake. The planned their next trip. They would be fishing for walleye on the lake near home.

Don and Marc listened to the boys go on about how they would rig for the walleyes and where they would launch the boat. The boys talked non-stop for about thirty minutes. They waited patiently for an opportunity to bring up the subjects they were to discuss with their sons. Finally the two boys stopped talking and just looked at the road ahead.

Marc spoke first, "Did you guys enjoy the trip?"

Tom said that they did.

"Would you two like to do something like this again?" Marc continued.

Jack said, "I would like to go back next year for more fishing." The conversion continued along the same line, talking about returning the same beach house, fishing, and golf.

Don said, "Are you boys ready to start school?"

Jack and Tom said they were.

"Are either of you planning on trying out for sports?" Don asked.

Jack said, "I may tryout for soccer, but I don't have any interest in lacrosse."

Tom said, "I think I will see if they have a photography club. I messed around with it at our old school, but could never afford the necessary equipment."

Marc smiled at his son and said, "Well that shouldn't be a problem any more." Marc asked Tom, "How about sports?"

Tom said, "Maybe soccer, I really don't know."

The talk of the upcoming school year went on for almost a half an hour. They went over their schedules, transportation, and grades.

Don, not really knowing how to approach the subject, said, "Boys, you know that what all of us did on the beach that night is not to be shared with anyone outside the families. If it were to get out that we had all sat around in the nude, drinking wine, we could have trouble we don't want."

Tom asked, "Was that illegal Uncle Don?"

Marc answered, "No, it's not illegal for us to be nude, but most people wouldn't understand it. What you guys saw when you spied on us is considered taboo and could cause legal problems however."

The boys sat in silence, thinking about the night their sisters showed them the hiding place and the activities of their parents.

Jack asked his dad, "How long have you and Aunt Anne been messing around?"

Don and Marc were taken aback. They didn't expect to be asked about any details about the relationship between them and their sisters, at least not so abruptly. Tom questioned Marc regarding the same subject.

Don looked at his brother-in-law, and the two men began to tell their teenage sons about the first time they had any contact with their sisters. They alternated between the two of them, explaining how the girls had teased them and how they ended up masturbating each other. When Don and Marc had finished their story, Don asked the boys if they had been messing around with their sisters.

Jack answered, after a hesitation, "We sort of played with ourselves one afternoon on the boat." Jack or his cousin didn't go into any detail about that day.

Their dads told them about the dangers of sex with a family member and the fact that it was incest. They explained to the boys that if it ever came to "going all the way" they must be sure they take the necessary precautions.

Marc said, "I don't want to be a grandfather right now."

Don added, "And that goes for any girl!"

Jack changed the subject. He asked his dad if he had ever been to one of the nudist camps that he had mentioned the night at the fire.

"No" Don replied.

"Would you like to?" Jack asked.

Don said that the four adults had discussed it.

Marc said, "Why, would you boys like to go to one?"

Tom said, "Jack and I have talked about it and thought it would be fun."

The two men laughed at their sons. They made jokes about them running around with a bunch of naked women. The boys joined their father's laughter.

After the four men had calmed down, they started to talk about school again. Tom brought up the fall dance and the request their sisters had made.

Marc said, "Well if that is what the four of you kids want, it's ok with me."

Don agreed, and said, "You will have to be very careful that no one ever finds out that you guys are related."

Tom and Jack agreed. Seemingly the four had talked about everything that they were willing to discuss at that time. Jack and Tom looked out the window at the passing scenery. Don and Marc talked about the great golf courses they had played.

Marge sat with her back against the door of the car. She had her left foot on the seat, her arms folded on her knee. The long summer dress she wore was buttoned from the scoop neckline to just below her waist, her tan thighs exposed. Anne looked at Marge, from her angle she could see the crotch of her sister-in-law's panties.

Marge was watching her daughter in the backseat. Kim sat with one leg tucked under her, her skirt had ridden high on her legs. Marge glanced at her niece. Sally sat with both feet on the seat, her legs together, her arms wrapped tightly around them.

Marge said to the girls, "Is there anything you two want to talk about?"

Kim and Sally looked at each other, knowing that Marge was referring to the toys. Sally replied, "Not really Aunt Marge. Why do you ask?"

Anne looked at her daughter in the mirror and said, "Sally, you know we found the sex toys in your drawer, and the bloody sheets."

Kim and Sally remained silent. Neither girl was willing to acknowledge her mother.

Marge said, "You know, it's really no big deal. You two aren't the first girls to break their hymen that way. It happens all the time."

Sally had a tear running from the corner of her eye down her cheek.

Kim saw that her cousin was beginning to cry and said, "What do you mean it's no big deal? We aren't virgins anymore." Kim started to cry also, feeling ashamed at what she and Sally had done.

Anne said, "Girls, what do you mean you're not virgin anymore? Did you guys do something with your brothers?"

"No" Sally sobbed, "Just the toys."

Anne said, "Girls, girls, just because you don't have your hymens intact, doesn't mean you're not virgin. You have to have a male partner to lose your virginity!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.