The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jack woke up at six o'clock and climbed out of the cabin. He stretched and walked to the back of the boat to relieve himself. With his morning duties out of the way, he flipped the battery switch to the number one battery and went forward to the helmsman position. He turned on the blower and waited a few minutes for the bilge to clear of any fumes. He then turned on the radar and while it warmed up he turned on the rest of the electronics. The screen of the radar was clear, indicating no adverse weather conditions. Jack turned the key and the engine cranked then came to life. He revved the cold engine, watching the gages on the dash. The boat sat idling while Jack removed the foul weather curtains and stored them away.

Tom was the next one to exit the cabin, rubbing his eyes. He walked to the back of the boat to talk with Jack. He chatted with his cousin as he stood against the side peeing into the water.

"Are the girls up yet?" Jack asked.

"Yes" he replied, "They said they would be out in a few minutes."

Kim and Sally straightened the cabin, putting away the sleeping bags and other things that were strewn about. They went outside and greeted their brothers, commenting on how they had slept. The teens milled around the deck, looking at the steep walls of rock and tall trees that had provided a sanctuary during the storm. The tops of the trees were perfectly still, indicating a lack of any wind. The smooth water of the small cove reflected an image of the boat in the morning light.

Sally walked up to Tom and whispered into his ear, "You owe me one."

Tom, his face turning red, smiled nervously and nodded.

Telling Tom to pull the anchor, Jack jumped into his seat ready to head for home. The anchor stored, Jack eased the boat out of the cove into the lake. The water was cloudy from the storm. Jack pushed the throttle forward and started the journey back to the beach house. Pushing the buttons on the GPS for their temporary homeport, he saw that they were thirty-five miles away. With the lake as flat as it was he felt that they could be back in about two hours.

The radio barked out the name of his boat, and Jack responded to the call. It was his dad checking to be sure they had survived the storm. Jack told him that all was ok and gave him their ETA.

Kim and Sally went to the back of the boat and stood in the cool morning air. The wind pressed their thin nylon suits against their bodies. Their nipples were visible, the brisk temperature caused them to stand erect. The girls talked about the night and the things that had happened with their brothers. Sally told Kim about her first experience with oral sex and the taste of Tom's cum.

Kim asked Sally, "Do you think you would go all the way with him?"

"I don't know, the messing around we have done so far has been fun, but to really do it..."

Kim told Sally that she was also confused and didn't really know where all of this activity was leading. They agreed that it might just be the vacation and the opportunities that had presented themselves.

Sally said, "In a few weeks we will be back in school and things are sure to be different."

Kim nodded and turned her attention to the lake, watching the shoreline zip by.

Jack and Tom also talked about the night's adventures and the contact with their sisters.

Tom asked Jack, "Do you think you would fuck her?"

"Who?" Jack asked.

"Kim"

"Are you nuts, she is my little sister!" Jack seemed aggravated with Tom's questions. "Besides what if I knocked her up? Or if Sally got pregnant?"

Tom told Jack that he hadn't really thought about it. He just couldn't help thinking about the girls and the things the four of them had done in the past weeks.

"Our dads would beat the crap out of us and we would be grounded for years if they knew what we have done let alone anything more." Jack said.

"I know, but I get a hard-on thinking about it," Tom replied.

Jack told Tom that they would be the laughing stock of their new school if any of the guys there ever found out. Jack changed the subject and the boys talked about what they were going to do for the last few days of the vacation.

"I would sure like to take our dads out fishing, now that we know how to catch these big fish," Tom said.

Jack agreed and told his cousin that they should talk to them about it when they get back.

Jack told the girls he could see the house. Kim and Sally came up to the front and stood with their brothers. The pier was in sight, and the kids could see their parents standing at the end of it, waiting for them. The two girls returned to the rear of the boat. They stretched over the side and waved at their parents. The four adults waved at the approaching boat, feeling relived that their children had returned safely.

Jack eased the boat into the slip and Don and Marc helped tie it up. The girls climbed out onto the dock and their mothers immediately hugged them.

"We are so glad you are home safe!" Marge told the girls.

"We worried all night." Anne added.

The boys talked with their fathers as they pulled the fish out and put them into the cooler that was on the dock. Jack and Tom each grabbed a handle and carried the heavy load up the hill to the beach house.

Anne said, "I'll bet you kids are starved. What do you want for breakfast?

They told the women it didn't matter, they were so hungry they could eat anything.

Marge and Anne went into the kitchen to fix the morning meal, while the boys and their dads took the fish to the cleaning hut.

Kim and Sally went upstairs to clean up, taking quick showers and changing into clean clothes.

The two families gathered on the porch and sat down to eat. Kim and Sally talked endlessly between their mouthfuls of food, going on about how Jack and Tom had been so brave and quick thinking. They told their parents about the large waves and wind, and how Jack had found the cove and Tom had gotten the boat there safely.

Don and Marc swelled with pride hearing about their son's bravery. Marge and Anne's eyes filled with tears as they realized that their children were growing up. Their sons were crossing the threshold of manhood, and the little girls they have cherished, were on the verge of becoming women.

The families sat and talked about the last few days of this trip and what they were going to do. Jack and Tom told their dads they would like to take them fishing. Marc and Don agreed to go in the morning and then they could load the boat for the trip home. The girls said that they wanted to work on their tans and maybe do a little shopping with their moms. Marge and Anne thought it would be fun to spend the day with their daughters. They decided that tomorrow night they would go to a nice restaurant for dinner.

For the rest of the day everyone just laid around the house and got some much needed rest. Jack and Tom took the boat to the gas dock to fill the near empty tanks. Don and Marc went and played nine holes of golf. The women cleaned the house.

Kim and Sally were in their room talking about the adventure they had experienced. Kim looked at the bed and suddenly stopped talking.

"What's wrong?" Sally asked. Kim pointed at the bed with the look of fear covering her face.

"Oh no!" Sally cried. The two young teens stared at the bed, freshly made.

"Do you think they saw the blood?" Kim asked.

"I don't know how they could have missed it," Sally replied. For the rest of the day the girls tried to avoid contact with their moms.

The day passed quickly, and soon it was time for dinner. Don cooked burgers on the grill and everyone ate and watched the sun set. It was about nine o'clock when Tom and Jack said they were going to turn in. Shortly after, the girls went to their room and went to bed.

The next thing the girls knew, their moms were jumping on their bed and telling the girls to get up. Anne and Marge were laughing and bouncing around like a couple of little kids. The girls pulled the covers over their heads trying to escape the two women, who had obviously gone crazy. Anne gripped the blankets and jerked them off the teens, revealing two topless, panty clad girls. Ignoring their state of undress they told their daughters to get dressed so they could go shopping. Kim and Sally sat up and said they would be ready in a little while.

"What's it like outside?" Sally asked.

"It is just gorgeous!" Marge told her niece.

Kim asked, "What are we going to do this morning?"

"Anything you two want to," Marge replied. The moms left telling the girls to get going.

Kim and Sally took showers and dressed in shorts and tank tops, fixed their hair and went down stairs. They sat at the table while the two women fixed them breakfast.

"Why are you two being so silly?" Kim asked.

"Silly?" Marge said, "Who is being silly?"

With that she gave Anne a pat on the butt, skipped over to Kim and planted a kiss on her lips. The girls laughed at their mother's silliness and ate the cereal and juice in front of them.

Jack, Tom, and their dads had left at six and were fishing a spot that had been productive earlier in the vacation. The boys showed their dads how to set the lines and watch the rods. They hadn't trolled for twenty minutes when one of the rods went off and Jack grabbed it and handed it to his uncle. Marc fought the fish and Tom netted it after a good fight. Soon another fish was on and Don landed this one. After resetting the rods the four guys stood waiting for the next one. Don and Marc told the boys how proud they were of them and thanked them for taking such good care of their sisters.

Back at the house, the girls sat on the porch and waited for their mothers to come and join them.

"Do you think they will say anything about the sheets?" Sally asked Kim.

Kim shrugged her shoulders and said, "They sure are acting strange."

The girls talked and their moms came out and sat with them. The four talked, trying to agree on an activity. It was determined that they could go shopping anytime and it would be a shame to waste such a nice day inside. They all went into the house to change into bathing suits for a walk on the beach and some sunbathing.

As the two girls bounded up the stairs, Anne called to them, "Wear your new ones girls."

Sally and Kim changed into the skimpy suits their moms had purchased for them, and put on short wrap around skirts. They went down stairs and found their mothers in the same outfits, although they also had unbuttoned shirts on. The four of them left the house and walked down to the beach. Looking in the direction of their secluded sunbathing spot, they saw other people walking in the sand.

Anne and Marge removed their shirts, and the four women walked along the waters edge, their tiny tops only covering the areola and nipples, allowing a view of most of their breasts. As they walked along, they passed a couple of teenage boys, about the same age as the girls. They had trouble not staring at the women as they passed with in a couple of feet of them. After they had passed, Kim removed her skirt and put it into the bag she carried, glancing over her shoulder. She saw the boys stopped and watching her and her companions walk away.

Kim told her mom and her aunt and cousin overheard her. Sally was next to remove her skirt. The two teen's firm butts were on display for anyone to see.

Anne said, "I wonder how these suits will hold up in the water?"

Marge replied, "There's only one way to find out." The two adults removed their skirts and the mothers and daughters walked into the lake.

They swam and splashed around for a while and decided to continue their walk. Coming out of the water, Kim spotted the teenage boys walking back in their direction. No one paid any attention to them as the mother and daughter teams walked slowly in the wet sand along the waters edge.

Kim whispered onto Sally's ear, "Those boys are following us."

Sally nodded, letting Kim know that she was aware of their presence. The girls could feel the thin strap, that ran between their legs, massage them as they walked. Kim, feeling very sexy, surprised her mother and aunt by turning around, walking back to the boys and kissing one of them. She quickly jogged back to her group and continued along.

"Kim, you are terrible," her mother said, "why did you do that to that poor boy?"

Kim just smiled and told her mother that she just felt like teasing him.

The women found a spot, spread their towels out, and reclined in the warm noonday sun. Kim saw the young boys walking slowly past them. She rose up, placing her hands behind her to provide support and watched the two as they looked at the scantly clad females. She smiled at the boys and asked where they were from. The teens said they lived in town and often came to the beach. They chatted for a few minutes then the boys walked off.

"I'll bet they come back," Anne said.

They all laughed and Kim returned to the same position and the rest of the women. Just as Anne had predicted, the boys walked back by the nearly nude women.

After about an hour in the sun, they got up and headed back towards the beach house. The few people that shared the beach with them turned and watched as they walked by. Kim and Sally walked a few feet in front of their moms talking about the reaction of the two boys they had encountered.

"It was exciting, watching those boys," Kim said, I'll bet we made them hard!"

Sally giggled and said, "You're right, I was getting a little turned on watching them look at us." The girls continued to chatter, as they maintained the gap between their mothers.

Anne and Marge also talked as they watched their fourteen-year-old daughters. They looked at the girl's narrow waists and flared hips were developing a sway as they walked.

"What are we going to do with those two?" Marge asked her sister-in-law.

"I don't know, they seem to be growing up so fast," Anne said, "They will be fifteen soon and this is their first year of high school. I hope they like the new school, and are able to meet new friends. It is so hard to leave everything behind and move."

Marge agreed and added, "Do you think the boys will find that school fun?"

"I am not sure," Anne said, "Their fathers insisted on the private academy, they felt the kids would get a better education there, and find other kids that have the same interests."

Marge went on to say that Jack had mentioned that the school didn't have a football team, but lacrosse and soccer teams.

"I know," Anne replied. "Don said that may a drawback because the boys enjoy football. I still remember the fun we had on game nights."

"Well I can remember that the girls all hung around the football players, hoping to get a date with one. Maybe the girls at the new school are the same way about lacrosse and soccer players." Marge said. The two women continued to talk about the upcoming school year as they neared the beach house.

It was about three-thirty when the four women got back to the large porch. Turning to the girls, Anne said, "Want to get in the hot tub for awhile?"

They agreed and walked over to large tub. Marge flipped on the switch that started the water swirling, creating white foam on its surface. The teens started to climb into the turbulent water, but Anne stopped them. Removing the top of her suit, she told the girls that the chemicals in the tub would ruin their new suits.

Their moms, now nude, stepped into the water and sank below its frothing surface. Kim and Sally glanced at each other and removed the tiny suits, joining their moms. The girls lounged in the tub, letting the warm water lap at their bodies.

Kim said, "You know, we have been here for over three weeks and this is only the second time I have been in here!"

Marge and Anne watched their daughters. Kim slid next to Sally and whispered something in her ear. Kim moved back to her original spot, and Sally adjusted her position. Her mom and aunt saw a smile come across her face and her eyes widen.

"You found one!" her mother said.

"What?" Sally replied to Anne.

"One of the water jets," Anne said, smiling.

Sally had indeed found one of the jets her cousin had told her about, she sat in just the right position, allowing the pulsating water to massage her vagina.

"Now we each have one," Marge laughed.

The four women relaxed in the tub, allowing the water to gently masturbate them. It wasn't the type of stimulation that would bring an earth shattering orgasm, rather a steady pressure that kept them on the edge of sexual awareness. Watching their mothers, the girls soon discovered that by moving their bottoms in just the right way, they could control where the stream of water struck them. The four of them sat in silent meditation, their minds a thousand miles away.

The mood was shattered as a deep male voice said, "Hi! What are you guys up to?"

Marc had startled them. They all opened their eyes to see the four male members of the group standing on the porch, having returned from their fishing trip.

"Dad!" Sally exclaimed, "Go away, we are naked!"

The two fathers laughed and the younger boys smiled. Kim and Sally were sitting so only their heads were exposed, their mothers on the other hand, sat a bit higher and the tops of their breasts could be seen briefly as the foamy water swirled causing the bubbles to dissipate momentarily only to conceal them again.

"That's fine honey," Marc quipped, "We're hungry! Let's get going." With that the men disappeared around the side of the house, taking their catch to be cleaned.

As they rounded the corner, Don added, "And dress nice."

With their fathers and brothers out of view the young girls scrambled out of the water and quickly concealed their nude bodies with towels, wrapping them around their backs and tucking the end between their breasts. Marge and Anne exited with far less urgency, causally drying themselves before wrapping their towels around them and securing them in the same manor as their daughters.

"I am so embarrassed." Kim said.

The two adult women assured the girls that the men were unable to see them and not to worry.

Kim and Sally gathered their things and went up to their room. They talked about their dads and brothers surprising them. They also talked about the water jets and how they had turned the girls on. The teens moved slowly around the room, getting ready for the evening with the entire family. They showered, touched up the neat trim of their pubic area, and removed any unwanted hair with their razors. Like in the past, each girl helped the other in shaving the area they could feel, but not see. They used blow dryers to shape their hair and applied a minimal amount of make-up. Their parents did not allow them to use too much of the stuff, limiting them to a little eyeliner and mascara.

In the bedroom, Kim went to her dresser and selected a very sheer bra and panty outfit. The yellow bra was made of a very thin silky material and was almost transparent. Kim put her arms through the thin straps and hooked the clasp between her breasts. She adjusted the small thin cups that crossed the top of each firm breast just above the darker areola, and then dove down to the string like band that joined the two halves. Even though the garment was very delicate, it did push Kim's breasts up, creating cleavage. The thong panties were equally sheer, and after steeping into them and pulling them into place, Kim could clearly make out the thin strip of pubic hair that adorned her pubic mound. She turned, and looking over her shoulder in the full-length mirror, positioned the thin band of material that left the lacy waistband and disappeared between the cheeks of her firm ass.

Sally nodded in approval at her cousin's choice of lingerie. She selected a light blue push-up bra that was very lightly padded and offered some unnecessary support for her slightly larger breasts. Sally's bra also closed in the front and had slightly wider shoulder straps. Her matching thong panties completed the sexy ensemble.

The girls retrieved the one-piece shorts outfits they had purchased on one of their shopping adventures. Sally stepped into the powder blue outfit and pulled it up over her hips, putting her arms through the holes of the sleeveless suit. She pulled up on the small tab of the zipper; the form fitting knit material hugged her trim body, accenting her in all the right places.

Kim put the yellow matching suit on and zipped it up, leaving a gap in the front that allowed the tops of her breasts to show slightly. She examined herself in the mirror; she noticed the lack of a panty line, giving the impression that she was nude beneath the garment. A slim valley formed between her butt cheeks, defining the firm flesh of her bottom.

Satisfied that they were done, the girls went downstairs the find their parents. The teens went out onto the porch in search of their families. The guys were sitting in the chairs that lined the long porch, dressed in cotton slacks and pull over shirts that had two or three buttons forming a V opening and collars. The fathers let out low wolf whistles as they saw their young daughters appear.

"Stop that Dad!" Sally told her father, "Where are our moms?"

"Still dressing" Don answered.

The two brothers looked over their younger sisters, unable to believe they could look so hot. Over the past three weeks, the boys had seen them in the smallest swimsuits they could imagine and completely nude. They had played harmless little sex games and even came at the hands of the girls, but now, standing before them were the sexiest girls they had ever seen. For a moment the boys forgot that they were their sisters and saw them in a completely different light.

The mood was broken when Don said, "Go and hurry them up, we are starved."

Kim and Sally, conscious of their brother's stares, went in to find their moms.

Sally went to her parent's room and called out to Kim, "They're in here Kim."

Kim went into her aunt and uncle's room and found her mom and aunt, both dressed like her and Sally. Their mothers were just finishing their make-up and were ready to go.

When the four women stepped out onto the porch, the men stood and starred in awe. Their eyes darted from one of the women to the other, trying to absorb the sight.

Marge finally said, "Ok guys, close your mouths and let's go."

Everyone laughed and the eight family members went through the house to the cars.

"Do you think we can all fit into one vehicle?" Don posed the question to no one in particular.

"Sure," Tom said, "Jack and I will ride in the back of the Suburban."

The men got into the front seat, the four women in the backseat and Jack and his cousin into the compartment to the rear. Don started the engine and they left for dinner.

The restaurant was in the clubhouse of one of the golf courses the men had played two weeks ago. The dining room was on the second floor, with large windows over looking the eighteenth green. The host seated the group at a table that afforded an unobstructed view. Having no interest in the game of golf, the boys opted for the seats that put their backs to the windows. They were far more interested in looking at the four women that sat before them.

Their server, a girl about eighteen of nineteen, dressed in a short black uniform, distributed menus to each of them. Tom and Jack glanced at the scoop neckline of her white blouse, revealing the tops of her more than ample breasts. When she leaned to hand Tom his list of fare, the material fell away slightly providing a view of her white lacy bra. Don noticed the boys, and told them to stop staring, after the girl had left. Jack and Tom's faces reddened, and their sisters giggled.

They made their selections and placed their orders with the server. The dinner came in waves, starting with soup, followed by salad and the entr≠e. The family dined; talking about the wonderful vacation they were experiencing, and about their next adventure. They thought that maybe they get away during winter break and go skiing, or to someplace warm. Anne and Marge indicated that it would depend on the kid's performance in school.

While they ate, Kim and Sally became aware of the men in the dining room. Eyes were constantly being directed towards the four women at the table. Kim glanced down at her cousin, seated beside her. The short outfit had ridden up her leg, exposing most of her thigh. She noticed the same thing on her aunt on the other side of her. Kim leaned close to Sally and told her about their condition. Sally looked and confirmed her cousin's observation.

They were waiting for desert when Sally asked Kim to go with her to the bathroom. The teens excused themselves, stood up adjusting the bottom of their garments, and walked away from the table. As the girls crossed the span to the restrooms, their brothers, as well as most of the other men in the dining room, found it difficult to divert their stares. The firm flesh of the girls apparently panty less rear-ends, swiveled with each step they took. The girls, knowing the effect they were having on the establishment's male cliental, deliberately accented their movements. Marge and Anne quickly got up and followed the girls to the restroom, having seen what the teens were up to.

The two adults stood next to their daughters as Kim and Sally primped in front of the mirror.

Anne spoke sternly, "Now you two stop that immediately, you looked like a couple of little sluts coming in here!"

Marge added, "Is that how you want guys to think of you girls?"

Kim and Sally stood next to their mothers looking down at the sandals they wore.

"No, I guess not," Sally said meekly, and then added, "What about today on the beach?"

"There is a time and place for everything," Marge said, "The beach is a place you expect to see people barely dressed and acting sexy, in a restaurant or a place like a mall it is inappropriate."

The girls listened as their mothers finished their lecture on the virtues of a girl's behavior, and left with them to return to the table after receiving reassuring hugs.

Don quietly asked his wife if everything was ok. Marge assured him it was under control and she would talk to him later.

Having completed their meal, they sat and talked. Don ordered after dinner drinks for the adults. The four children asked if they could go outside and look around. Their parents said ok, that they would be ready to leave shortly. The four teens got up from the table and headed for the exit, Marge and Anne watched as their daughters walked away, like young ladies.

Tom and Don quizzed their spouses about the reason they followed the girls. The mom's explained what they had seen and the talk they gave the girls in the restroom.

"Oh to be fifteen again," Don said, Marc nodding in agreement.

"They are only fourteen," Marge reminded them.

"So shoot me for a couple of months," Marc said. The women realized that Marc was right, that Sally would be fifteen in a couple of weeks and Kim a month later.

The four finished their drinks and ordered coffee. They talked quietly about their children and the future for the kids. Marge and Anne informed their husbands about some of the things they had discovered about the girls, leaving out details about their mutual activities. It was an hour later when Don paid the bill and they went to find their children.

"I think I know how to handle this," Don said as they stepped out into the darkening evening. "You guys just follow my lead tonight, and we may be able to resolve a lot."

Even though the other three adults had no idea what he had in mind, Don had always been the leader of their group and had never steered them wrong.

They found the four teenagers watching a flock of geese that were gathered around a small pond. They told them it was time to leave, and the group went to the large Suburban and took the seats they had sat in earlier. Very little was said on he short ride home. Along the way, Don stopped at a store and went inside. He returned carrying a large brown paper bag that hid his purchase.

When they turned onto the road to the beach house, Don said, "Tonight we are going to have a family campfire."

When he had parked the car, Don asked Marge to get a couple of blankets and they made their way down the hill to the small area near the beach that, days earlier the teen's had watched their parents engage in the strange sexual behavior. Don and Marc placed the wood the owner had provided into the fire ring and squirted charcoal lighter on it. Marc tossed a match into the pile and the flames shot up, casting an orange glow over the sandy area.

The moms and the girls spread the blankets on the ground so that they could all see the lake. The boys gathered some of the small logs and stacked them near the fire so it would be easy to add to it. While arranging the blankets Kim told her mother she was sorry for her behavior at the restaurant, Sally also apologized. The older women told them to forget about it, but not to repeat it. Kim and Sally agreed and sat on one of the blankets, removing their sandals. The night was warm and the stars and quarter moon illuminated the beach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.