The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jack and his dad Don were finishing the packing for the family vacation. It was going to be the first time the whole family could go together. As they loaded the new Suburban with the suitcases and the new boat with fishing equipment, Jack talked non-stop about what he and his cousin Tom were going to be doing for the next four weeks.

"Dad" Jack said, "Do you think the fish will be biting?"

"I don't know Jack, we will just have to wait and see. Just keep packing, your mother and sister will be back from the mall soon, and I want to be done." Don said, pushing a large suitcase into the back of the truck.

While Don and his son continued their task, his wife Marge, and their soon to be fifteen-year-old daughter were at the mall picking up a few things.

"Mom" Kim called, "What do you think of this one?" Kim held up a very small two-piece bathing suit.

"There is no way you are going to go around in something like that. Pick one that will cover you." Kim shot a look back at her mother and hung the garment on the rack.

Kim looked at herself in the full-length mirror. She was five foot two inches tall with shoulder length blonde hair. At 105 pounds, she was fit and trim. Her breasts had expanded in the last several months and were stretching the limit of her 32b bra. Her waist narrower to 20 inches, her hips were about 31. She was very cute with sparkling blue eyes.

Kim selected another suit, this one a bit more conservative. It was dark blue with black stripes and came with a cover up. Kim held it up for her mother, who nodded in approval.

Kim went over to her mother and said she had everything she needed. Her mother handed her some cash and told Kim to pay for the items while she finished shopping. The young girl took an arm full of things to the checkout, her mother had not seen the new bras and panties she had hidden under the other things, she would explain them later when her mom found them in the wash. Marge paid for her items, also hiding some items from Kim and the two women left for home.

Marge was five inches taller than Kim, standing five seven. She was trim at the waist with nice hips, but her best asset was her breasts, at 38d they were still firm with very little sag. Marge had green eyes and light brown hair that she wore short.

Marge drove the short distance home, pulling into the long drive and parking in the garage. She got out of the car and kissed her husband.

"Are you about done?" she asked.

"Yes" Don replied, "As soon as you two get your suitcases packed we will be ready."

Marge told Don that she and Kim would put the rest into the car in the morning, because they would need some of their things to get ready for the trip. Kim and her mother went into the house, Don and Jack locked the car and followed.

Their house was very large and situated on a two-acre lot. In the back yard there was a swimming pool, pool house and a large hot tub that would seat six. A tall wooden fence surrounded the yard. The property was located at the end of the road with the closest neighbor a couple hundred yards away. Inside the main floor had a huge living room, a formal dining room, a very large kitchen, a den and a family room with a fireplace. The second floor consisted of five bedrooms and three full baths. The master suit had its own bath while the other four bedrooms shared the two remaining bathrooms. Over the three-car garage was a recreation room, compete with a pool table and a large screen TV.

Things had not always been this way. Up until a year ago, Don had a fair job in a factory as a foreman and Marge worked as a waitress. The family lived in an older three-bedroom house in town. They managed to pay their bills and do a few things but it seemed that Don and Marge never had the money or the time off work together to go on a real vacation. Then one Saturday, their lives changed forever, Don had won the lottery. After taxes, the state presented him with a check for 32 million dollars. Don hired a well-known money manager and the family set out to acquire the things they had only been able to dream of. It is just amazing how 32 million dollars can change your life.

After finishing the final things to prepare for the trip, the four family members settled into the family room to go over the last details.

Jack stretched his six-foot frame out on the floor. Jack had curly blonde hair and blue eyes just like his dad and sister. He was thin for his height weighing 150 pounds. He had been working out in the basement on the equipment that made up their mini-gym.

Don was six four and 190 pounds, he too spent time getting into shape. Because it was no longer necessary to work, everyone had time to get fit. Don sat in his recliner, the two women sat on the couch and he started to lay out the ground rules for the trip. He told the children that they were to behave and do what they were told.

Don's sister Anne, her husband Marc, Marge's brother, and their two children, were joining them on the trip.

Don and Marc were best friends in high school, they both played football for the school team, and Marge and Anne were cheerleaders and also good friends. In their junior and senior years the four of them were always together. Don took Marge to the prom and Marc took Anne. After the prom they went out in the country, parked and drank a few beers. As the night got later the four teens got drunker, and one thing lead to another. Before the end of the night, all four had lost their virginity. Right after graduation they were married and by fall the girls delivered boys, a day apart.

Don, Marge, Marc and Anne moved to another city to find work and raise their children. Don and Marc found jobs in a small factory and the six of them shared a house until they could save enough money to get places of their own. Things were starting to look up when Anne announced she was pregnant. Two months later Marge was in the same condition. Soon the small house was busting at the seams. Don, Marge, Jack and Kim found a house a few blocks over and moved. Marc, Anne, Thomas and Sally stayed in the house they had first rented.

As the years pasted, both families remained close. The kids went to the same schools, Marge and Anne found jobs at a restaurant and the two men continued to work at the factory. The four children were also close, more like brothers and sisters than cousins.

When Don found out he had won such a large sum of money he was more than willing to share his good fortune. The two families still lived close, but now it was in million dollar homes. No one had to work, the money manager had made some investments that paid all the bills for the two households and provided enough spending money for them to do what ever they wanted to.

The family stayed up talking for a couple of hours then all went to bed.

The next morning everyone was up early. They finished packing and Jack was loading the last bag into the car when his aunt, uncle and two cousins pulled into the drive at 7am. After the hellos they all got into the cars and started on the trip. Don, Marc, Jack and Tom rode in the Suburban and the women in the Town Car.

Don and Marc talked about the golf courses they were going to play while the two boys chattered about fishing and swimming. They wondered if there would be any girls close by. In the car, Marge and Anne talked about shopping and sight seeing, Kim and her cousin Sally talked about boys and getting tans.

The trip took about 5 hours. Don turned the Suburban and boat trailer into a long winding drive followed by the girls. Marc had found the rental house on the Internet and made the arrangements. Everyone piled out of the cars and stated to explore the area.

The large Victorian styled home was on a hill over looking Lake Michigan. The hill sloped down to the water and provided a large beach with a long pier for the boat. The large front porch had an assortment of chairs and gliders to sit and watch the sunset. A large redwood hot tub was located on the deck off the porch.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.