Evening At The Castle - Cover

Evening At The Castle

Copyright© 2002 by Daibhidh

Chapter 6: A Glimpse Of The Future

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Glimpse Of The Future - Alex, a beautiful young female executive from Chicago, finds herself at loose ends in London until she learns of a nearby hedonistic social club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Arriving at my hotel, Richard placed his hand on my thigh, slowly moving it upward until his hand cupped my pussy. Leaning toward me he kissed me deeply, our tongues intertwining sensuously. Ending the kiss he said, "I hope you aren't angry with me for what happened at the club tonight. It was, after all, my turn to participate but perhaps I should have recused myself because of our professional relationship. On the other hand, I'm afraid I was also looking forward to sampling that sweet body of yours!"

"No Richard, I'm not angry about that. I must admit I enjoyed your body fully as much as you did mine, although I think I would have had reservations about the ethics of the situation had I known about it before hand," I responded with a smile and another tingling kiss.

I invited Richard up to my suite for a nightcap. However he demurred, saying that would probably lead to something else and that I didn't need any more excitement until I'd had a good night's sleep. As he helped me out of the passenger seat of his gleaming little road rocket he said, "I'll ring you in the morning. Perhaps you'll join me for a picnic."

After escorting me to the front door, he kissed me once again before he left, his sleek sports car merging smoothly into the still heavy after-theater traffic.

In the hotel lobby, I approached the front desk and asked if there were any messages for me. The night clerk turned and retrieved an envelope delivered by a messenger service and two fax messages from my box. Entering my suite, I collapsed on the sofa and examined my mail. The letter was from Richard and I noted it had been picked up by the messenger service from his office at 1:58 pm, as he had said well before he could possibly have received Ellen's call. Since I already knew the essence of its contents, I laid it aside for the moment and read the two faxes.

The first was from Ellen, congratulating on my new membership in her club and adding that she would call me first thing in the morning for all the delicious details of the evening.

The second fax was from William Sherman, the President of my firm. Scanning its contents, I gasped in total disbelief. Rereading it carefully, I flopped back against the sofa cushions, staring at the ceiling as a wide grin spread across my face.

It seems the board of directors had decided to open a consolidated European Operations division here in London, reporting directly to the company president and that I was being offered the CEO position of that new division. Should I accept the position, I should cancel my vacation and remain in London to locate housing, hire staff, and coordinate the acquisition of facilities.

Whoa... this was completely unexpected!

I grabbed my corporate address book, looked up Richard's home address and dialed his number. When he answered I said, "Grab your jacket and get your ass back over here as fast as that little toy of yours can make it. We're going out on the town and celebrate!"

"Is this you Alex? What in hell are you talking about... celebrate what?"

"Yes, you twit, this is Alex. And never mind what it's about, just haul your sorry butt over here! I'll explain later." With that, I broke the connection, grinning like a fool.

Dashing into the bathroom, I cleaned up and replaced my now crusty panties with a black thong. Grabbing my purse and a light jacket, I dashed down to the lobby to await Richard's arrival.

A half-hour later, comfortably ensconced in a dark corner of an upscale London club, I asked a puzzled Richard, "How would you like to be the Comptroller of our firm's Operations Division?"

"You must have fried some circuits tonight," he laughed. "There is no European Operations Division."

"That's true... but there will be within a few weeks." I explained the fax I had found waiting for me at the hotel.

Richard was silent for a moment, digesting the unexpected news and considering its ramifications. Finally he smiled, cleared his throat and said, "Of course I accept your most generous offer. As you know, my degree is in economics and I'm sure I can handle money much better than I can people... money is infinitely more predictable. Just a thought, but do you think you could entice Ellen to accept a position with the new division?"

"Let me handle Ellen. She'll be calling me first thing in the morning. I'm sure I can put together an offer she can't refuse!"

"In that case, how about returning to my place for some celebratory Champaign and... umm... whatever," he replied with an exaggerated Groucho Marx leer complete with waggling eyebrows.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.