Evening At The Castle - Cover

Evening At The Castle

Copyright© 2002 by Daibhidh

Chapter 4: My Initiation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: My Initiation - Alex, a beautiful young female executive from Chicago, finds herself at loose ends in London until she learns of a nearby hedonistic social club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Alright, now it's your turn, Alex," Marianne said. "Are you ready?" she asked, smiling wickedly.

"God yes, I'm so hot at this point I'm ready to take on your entire membership, one at a time or all at once," I replied in a voice husky with barely suppressed sexual excitement.

"It will only take a few moments to reset the stage, so let's get you ready now. Surely Dianne's debut has gotten our members into the proper frame of mind to make this an experience to remember," Marianne said with a chuckle. I wondered what she meant by that but merely nodded my assent.

Opening a cabinet behind her, Marianne removed four black leather cuffs, sheepskin lined with stainless steel 'D' rings fastened to their outer sides. Quickly buckling the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, she turned back to the cabinet and pulled out a heavy black strip of silk cloth about six inches wide and four feet long.

As she started to wrap the cloth over my eyes I protested mildly, "Is the blindfold really necessary? I'm a big girl now and, from what I've just seen, I have a good idea what's going to happen."

"Trust me my dear, there will be some surprises. Remember, Dianne's experience was rather limited because she is a novice. Ellen would never forgive me if we let you off that easy. But the main reason for the blindfold is not to keep you from seeing what's happening, rather it's to enhance your other senses, allowing you to more fully appreciate the whole experience. I've read somewhere that the brain is our most powerfully erotic organ," Marianne explained then kissed me softly, sliding her tongue deep into my mouth while stroking my nipples with her palms.

As Marianne was explaining the reason for the blindfold, I noticed four men dressed in flowing black robes positioning several items about the stage. A large black circular cushion was placed at center stage near the footlights, while a narrow backless bench with a padded leather surface stood slightly to one side.

"Just relax and trust me dear; remember, you'll not be harmed in any way," Marianne reassured me with a lopsided smile, wrapping the black silk twice around my head and knotting it firmly at the back. Well, I thought, at least I'll be color coordinated anyway... for a few moments at least.

After checking the blindfold carefully to ensure it was correctly positioned, she took me by the elbow, murmuring "Show time!" With that she led me carefully out onto the stage. When we reached what I judged to be center stage, Marianne halted and turned me slightly to, I assumed, directly face the expectant audience.

I heard a murmur of approval rise from the group, causing me to smile nervously in what I assumed to be their direction. I could feel the warmth of the footlights on my legs so I knew we must be very close to the front of the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention," Marianne announced in a loud voice. "I'm proud to introduce Alex, a new and very special member to our group. She is an intimate friend of Ellen, whom I'm sure most of you remember from a few years ago, before she deserted us to return to 'the colonies'. Please make her welcome!"

The audience erupted in loud applause, along with some whistles and shouts. I'd like to think this was all for me but I suspect it was more in memory of Ellen, who seemed to have cut a pretty wide swath through southern England during her college years.

As the noise subsided I sensed, rather than heard, other people joining us on the stage. Of course I had no idea how many or of which gender. Not that it mattered to me at that moment; I was so thoroughly aroused it wouldn't have mattered if the entire Coldstream Guard were waiting to ravish my flushed tingling body.

Marianne stepped around behind me and slowly slid the zipper of my dress down and I felt a pair of hands softly touching my breasts; caressing them but not squeezing or pinching, just softly using their palms to caress my already engorged nipples. Oh God, Marianne was right; the sensations were far more intense without the distractions of visual stimuli.

Marianne had pulled the zipper all the way down. I felt the cooler air on the bare skin of my lower back as the dress parted slightly but for several seconds time seemed to stand still except for the stranger's hands moving lightly over my tingling nipples. Suddenly the hands were gone and with one swift motion, Marianne jerked my dress from my shoulders, allowing it to flutter to the floor. I heard a sharp intake of breath from the audience and realized the impression I must be making, dressed only in tiny black bikini panties, black fishnet hose with black leather cuffs attached to my wrists and ankles. My body felt flushed with sexual excitement, my tingling nipples standing rigidly at attention!

After a few seconds delay, which I surmised was to allow the members to inspect my now nearly naked body, I felt two pair of strong male hands grasp my wrists, pulling my arms away from my sides. A pair of soft feminine lips covered my mouth, her tongue firmly demanding entrance. Opening my mouth, our tongues excitedly intertwined, urgently exploring. At the same time I felt soft hot mouths on both breasts, gently sucking in my nipples, nipping them lightly with their teeth. My body trembled at the sudden attention being paid to it.

For a long minute the exquisite stimulation continued, then the mouths disappeared as quickly and unexpectedly as they had arrived. Fingers hooked the sides of my panties and began sliding them slowly down over my hips, hesitating teasingly for a second before revealing my pubic mound, then sliding them quickly to my ankles.

Someone, I assume Marianne, grasped my right ankle and lifted it, allowing her to remove my shoe and slip one side of my dress and panties away. She then repeated the process on my left leg. I next fully expected someone to roll my hose down and remove them also, but instead I felt Marianne's warm breath on my ear as she whispered, "I'm going to leave the stockings on, at least for now, dear. They make such an exotic statement!"

As she was whispering to me, a man's hot mouth covered mine in a deep passionate kiss while his hand slid down my stomach seeking my hot, wet pussy. Cupping my mound firmly, he parted my nether lips and ran a thick finger the length of my slickly wet vulva, then pushed it slowly but firmly up into my wet, overheated vagina. After sliding it in and out a few times, he reluctantly removed it and sought my clitoris, finding it swollen and throbbing. Satisfied that I was fully aroused and properly lubricated, he grasped my arm and guided me carefully across the stage.

After only a few steps he indicated I should stop, then turned my body slightly to my right. I could tell by the soft rustling sounds emanating from the audience that I was once more facing toward them.

Again two men grasped my upper arms, easing me back and downward until my butt encountered the butter-soft leather of the bench I had seen earlier. I was then urged by hand pressure to lie back until I was resting comfortably on my back, the soft leather caressing my skin.

A soft fleece-lined strap was quickly placed across my body, just below my ribcage, and I heard two soft clicking sounds as it was clipped to each side of the bench. It was then pulled tight, effective immobilizing my torso. At the same time, strong hands pulled my feet apart until my thighs were spread wide apart. I then felt a bar snapped to the rings of my ankle cuffs. My legs were now spread wide enough to pull my outer lips apart, exposing my entire pussy to the expectant member's view.

Blindfolded and immobilized in this most vulnerable position, I felt the two soft feminine mouths once again encompassing my nipples, sucking them in and caressing them with their tongues, taking my breath away. My abdominal muscles tensed and my inner thigh muscles involuntarily twitched, lifting my pelvis slightly off the bench.

Just then I felt a woman's soft cheeks brush against my inner thighs, her warm breath exciting my exposed, flushed pussy. Her lips placed light baby-kisses up and down the sides of my parted outer lips before her hot tongue flicked out, exploring my vulva, then seeking my swollen, throbbing clit. Her hands reached under my thighs and grasped my hips tightly as she sucked my clit between her lips, nipping on it lightly and sending little flashes of electricity racing through my body.

While the three women continued ministering to my breasts and pussy, two pairs of masculine hands took my wrists and, pulling them outward, placed each of them on a hard cock. Wrapping my hands around them, I discovered that one was long and slim, other shorter but much thicker. As I tightened my grip and stroked the cocks, I also noted that they were both circumcised, the thick one having a wide blunt head while the slim one had a smaller, slightly pointed head. I mentally dubbed them 'Stud' and 'Needle Dick'.

For some odd reason, I found this distinction comforting. Assigning names to the men took away the feeling that these cocks were just so much meat. They were attached to real men who lived real lives... and who were soon going to thoroughly fuck me.

After jacking both cocks back and forth for a moment, 'Stud' pulled away, only to be replaced by another man. This one was uncut, its foreskin only partially pulled back away from its massive mushroom shaped head which was an inch or more thicker than it's average sized shaft! Wow, I thought, enter 'Fat Head'.

I had no more than made this observation when the woman sucking my clit pulled away, only to be replaced by a pair of hairy legs brushing my thighs. I felt a large cockhead, which I assumed belonged to 'Stud', rub up and down my vulva; gathering my lubrication, then nestling itself firmly in the opening of my hot wet tunnel. As the rock hard cockhead pressed insistently against my tiny opening, I felt myself slowly stretching to accommodate it, gradually flowing around it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.