Evening At The Castle - Cover

Evening At The Castle

Copyright© 2002 by Daibhidh

Chapter 20: Siobhan Joins The Club

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Siobhan Joins The Club - Alex, a beautiful young female executive from Chicago, finds herself at loose ends in London until she learns of a nearby hedonistic social club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee dragged me from a deep sleep and I slowly became aware of bright sunlight streaming through my bedroom windows. It took me a moment to recognize the room and realize where I was. Throwing the covers aside, I slipped into my robe and stumbled to the kitchen to find Siobhan already seated in the breakfast nook, sipping coffee and munching on a stale biscuit.

"Good morning sleepy head," she said, smiling brightly.

"Couldn't find much to eat. No eggs, bacon or sausage... just some old-folks food... cold cereal, that sort of thing," Siobhan commented. "Guess we'll have to go shopping soon. I did manage to find the coffee maker and some coffee though... which is not all that bad by the way. It's some American brand called Starbucks. I'm not familiar with it but you, being an American and all, have probably heard of it."

"Yeah, yeah, that's fine," I muttered, retrieving a beaker from the cabinet and pouring a cup for myself.

"Ummm, you do make excellent coffee," I acknowledged after the first sip. "This is much better than the hotel's. Guess you'll now be the official coffee chef around here."

The coffee matter settled, she looked at me somewhat sheepishly and said, "I'm sorry about last night, Alex. I just don't know what came over me... I'm not usually that bold. I'm afraid that thinking about the Castle all day and then watching your video got me overly excited."

I reached out and clasped her hand. "You did nothing to feel sorry about dear. As a friend of mine would say, you just developed a rather large itch that needed some serious scratching and, by the way, I was only too happy to help out. However, I do seem to remember you taking the Lord's name in vain several times... as well as his son's," I smiled.

"I was taking neither of their names 'in vain', Alex. I was merely thanking them for the blessings I was receiving," she explained in a pious voice, discredited by an impish grin.

Glancing at my watch, I noticed it was nearly eight thirty. "We're running a little late this morning, honey. Why don't you call your mum while I shower and dress. We'll have to pick them up soon."

"Oh, I meant to tell you, Aunt Bridget called earlier. She said to let you sleep in a while longer but to come over for breakfast as soon as you could properly navigate."

When I returned fifteen minutes later, refreshed and presentable, we drove the short distance to the O'Donnell home. Maureen answered the bell and upon entering I could smell the heavenly aroma of eggs and sausage. "Come in and sit down ladies, breakfast is served," Bridget called out.

When we had finished eating, Siobhan rose and cleared the table, washing up the dishes and stacking them neatly in the drying rack. "She's certainly well trained," I said to her mother. "I think I'll keep her around for a while, if you don't mind."

"In that case, I guess I'll just have to adjust to washing up my own dishes," she quipped.

Noticing it was already well after nine o'clock, I suggested we plan on leaving soon. Bridget informed me that she wouldn't be able to join us, as the hotel had called and was short-handed for the noon meal. Maureen and I could handle all the necessary paperwork, but if we decided to spend the day, she would drive up after work. Kevin was already there, working on another of his mysterious projects.

The drive up to the Castle went uneventfully; Maureen was seated in the front with me, with Siobhan relegated to the rear seat despite of her protests. Maureen told me that she'd called her husband, Sean, the previous evening and informed him of her new flight plans back to Dublin. She was now scheduled to leave Gatwick at six thirty tomorrow evening.

We arrived at the Castle a little after eleven and as I pulled into the drive Siobhan exclaimed excitedly at her first sight of the impressive building. "I can see why it's called 'The Castle'," she said. "It looks just like the set of a film I once saw about a haunted castle!"

"That's just the exterior, dear," I explained. "The interior looks more like a modern hotel... except, of course, for the dungeons in the basement."

"You mean they actually have dungeons?" she asked, wide eyed.

"No, of course not, I was only joking," I laughed. Then added more seriously, "At least I don't think they do."

After raising the top in case of a passing shower, we left the car park and made our way to the main entrance where we found Jody at the front desk fiddling with a balky computer. I introduced her to Siobhan and Maureen, then asked if Marianne was available.

"She's in the dining room I believe," Jody replied. "I know she was expecting you. Why don't you just go on back while I try to find Kevin. Perhaps he can intimidate this bloody computer! It's locked up tighter than the vicar's daughter!"

Chuckling at Jody's frustration with modern technology, as well as her reference to the vicar's wayward daughter, I led Maureen and Siobhan back to the dining room where we found Marianne seated at a table with a cup of tea, the table top covered with papers that appeared to be employee work schedules and invoices. She rose as we entered, shaking hands with us as I introduced my guests and mentioned that Bridget wouldn't be able to join us until later in the day.

"That's alright as long as you and her mother are here. Shall we retire to my office where we can take care of the necessary formalities with a little more privacy?" she suggested.

As we passed by the front desk, we found Kevin patiently explaining to Jody what she had been doing that had apparently angered the computer gods. Marianne chuckled and commented that Jody, while very good at interfacing with people, seemed to be challenged when it came to anything electronic.

Once seated in her office, Marianne said, "I understand you wish to join our club, Siobhan,"

"Yes please, I would... if that's at all possible," she replied politely.

"And you do understand that you will require the sponsorship of a member of our club?"

"Yes, Alex has agreed to sponsor me, if that's alright."

"That will be more than sufficient. And what is your present age, dear?"

"Seventeen... but I'll be eighteen in a little over a month."

Marianne turned to Maureen and asked, "Are you prepared to sign a legal release form allowing your minor daughter to join our group and participate in all activities associated with such membership?"

"Yes," Maureen replied. "I've discussed the activities of the club with my sister Bridget, as well as with Alex. Siobhan and I completely understand what will be expected of her if her membership is approved. I've also talked this over with her father in Ireland and he concurs with my decision."

"Very well," Marianne said, producing what appeared to be a standard legal release form and placed it in front of Maureen. "Please read this form, and if you agree with the terms, sign and date it just here... and here," she continued, indicating two spaces which she had marked with large black X's. Once Maureen had read, dated and signed the document, Marianne slid it into a manila folder. Then, producing a second form that appeared to be like the one I had signed only a few weeks ago, placed it in front of Siobhan. "Just read this dear, and if you agree to abide by its stipulations, just sign it where indicated and we'll be finished here."

After Siobhan had read and signed the agreement, Marianne placed it in the folder also, then filed the folder away in the bottom drawer of her desk before saying, "And how soon would you wish to be inducted dear?"

Siobhan glanced over at her mother for just a second before saying, "As soon as possible I think."

"Well, as I told Alex last evening, we can set up the ceremony for this evening if you wish."

"That would be fine, if that's OK with you mum. I'd like you to be here for my initiation and you'll be flying home tomorrow evening."

After Maureen nodded in agreement, Marianne said "Well, that's it then, tonight it will be." As almost an afterthought, she asked, "Not that it's really important dear, but are you still a virgin?"

I suspected her curiosity was connected to the type ceremony she was planning, but Maureen flushed brightly in response to the question posed her daughter. Siobhan glanced over at me and grinned, then said to Marianne, "No, I'm not a virgin, but I'm not actually all that experienced either. However, I am on birth control, with my parent's knowledge and permission of course."

Marianne smiled and nodded. "Well, I guess that answers my final question. Who's ready for lunch?"

We adjourned to the dining room and were perusing the luncheon menu when I remembered something Marianne had mentioned earlier on the phone. "Didn't you say you wanted me to meet a friend of yours from South Africa?"

"Oh yes... Annie! She was supposed to arrive last night but she called from Cambridge airport a half hour ago saying they'd just landed and that she and her co-pilot were hiring a car as soon as they secured their aircraft and made arrangements to have it serviced. It's only about a twenty-five minute drive from here, so they should be along shortly."

"Her co-pilot, their aircraft? You mean she flew a plane all the way up from South Africa herself?" I exclaimed.

"Oh yes," Marianne chuckled. "Perhaps I'd better explain a little of her background. I first met her in a Cape Town nightclub seven or eight years ago. It seems her late father owned a large winery in Cape Town, along with several of his own private vineyards... rather famous in local wine circles from what I understand. Anyway, he died of a sudden heart attack a few years back and left the entire operation to his only child... Annie. She'd grown up flying her father's aircraft, a small twin-engine Beechcraft I think she said. At any rate, she said she was always more interested in flying than in running a company, so after he died, she incorporated the private family business, reserved the duties of President and Corporate Chief Pilot for herself and left the running of the company to a board of directors. There was a stockholders'meeting here in London this week, so she and Linda, her co-pilot, flew up last night to pick the directors up and transport them back to Cape Town."

"You mean they flew an old Beechcraft all the way up from Cape Town just to pick up the company directors? God, it must take them forever to make that trip," I exclaimed.

"No, no... you misunderstood. The Beechcraft was the aircraft she first learned to fly. That was scrapped years ago. She's recently acquired a rather posh corporate jet of some sort which apparently has nearly the range, speed and comfort of most commercial airliners."

I was about to press her for more particulars on this talented, adventuresome lady when I noticed two darkly suntanned young women striding into the room; one a rather tall, trim brunette and the other a shorter, more voluptuous blonde. Both were wearing dark aviator glasses and were also dressed alike; some sort of uniform consisting of dark trousers with silver stripes down the outside leg and crisp white shirts with dark ties. Gold wings gleamed over their right breast pockets and white flight-officer caps, the bills decorated with gold braid, tucked under their arms. "I think your guests have arrived," I said to Marianne as they approached our table. Rising, Marianne turned and smiled at the approaching women. "Good morning ladies, so glad you finally got here."

The tall brunette smiled as she removed her sunglasses. "Yes, well, our original flight plan called for only one refueling stop in Morocco, which would have put us into Cambridge around eight last evening. However, the forty-knot tail winds that had been forecast over much of our flight path actually turned out to be seventy-knot headwinds, which seriously altered our fuel consumption. We had to refuel in Niger, then again in Lisbon where we also had to arrange for some minor maintenance; our ILS was on the fritz. It was going to take a while to get that fixed, which, by the way, was a complete waste of time since the bloody thing still isn't working! Anyway, we spent last night there and flew on in to Cambridge this morning," she explained as she and her companion pulled out chairs and joined us. Looking around the table, Annie smiled and said, "Do I detect some fresh faces, dear?"

"Oh, forgive me," Marianne exclaimed. "Yes, this is Alex, the American executive I told you about. She joined our club a few weeks ago."

Annie grasped my hand and squeezed it firmly, giving me a broad smile as she said, "So nice to meet you, Alex. I've heard some very complementary things about you, dear!"

"And this is Bridget's sister Maureen who's visiting from Ireland," Marianne continued.

"I would have guessed that, there's a very strong family resemblance," Annie smiled as she shook Maureen's proffered hand. "And I would also guess this would be your daughter," she said, turning her attention to Siobhan.

"Yes, I'm Siobhan. So glad to meet you," she grinned, offering her hand.

"Siobhan is our newest candidate for membership and will be inducted this evening. You will be able to attend, won't you?"

"Certainly... Wouldn't miss it for the world... and I guess I also forgot to introduce Linda. This is my co-pilot, flight engineer, flight attendant, chief coffee maker and long time friend, Linda Mills."

As we all shook hands with Linda, a gruff male voice behind me said, "Since no one else seems eager to introduce me, I'll do it myself. I'm Buzz Donaldson. It's nice to meet you Linda... and how are you McCall? It's been awhile." I twisted around to find Buzz and Jimmy standing behind me, dressed in their rumpled olive-gray flight suits, the outlines of their oxygen masks still etched upon their suntanned faces.

"Just returned from a training mission and only have time for a quick lunch before we have to go back out again," Jimmy said, smiling at me. Then, turning to Annie, he said, "I thought that might be your Gulfstream we noticed parked on the ramp at Cambridge as we passed over. That's one pretty little bird, as are you sweetheart." He then leaned over to give her a peck on the cheek. "And by the way, how is Flipper?" he added with a grin.

I noticed a slight blush creep across Annie's cheeks as she replied, "Snug, warm and resting up for this evening at the moment, thank you very much." I wondered what that exchange was all about but decided to wait until later to ask Annie about it.

Without waiting for an invitation, Buzz pulled another table over to ours and they both joined us. Once seated, Buzz turned to Siobhan with a smile and said, "So you're joining our little club tonight are you?"

She looked at him rather shyly and replied, "Yes sir, I am," before dropping her eyes to the table and blushing profusely. I noticed Maureen eyeing Buzz speculatively.

"Well, Jimmy and I'd planned to sit in on a friendly poker game at the Officers Club tonight but it looks as though we'll have to postpone that pleasure, eh James?" he joked.

Jimmy grinned and replied, "Who in their right mind would choose to hang out with a bunch of hairy-legged fighter jocks when they could spend an evening in the company of such youth and beauty."

"Hey, watch the hairy-legged fighter jock remarks!" Annie interceded with mock indignation. "Don't forget, I fly F-16's with the SAAF Reserve and I'm also damn good at it... furthermore, I'll also have you know I shave my legs on a reasonably regular basis!"

Siobhan's expression had turned from 'embarrassed' to 'puzzled', as though overwhelmed by the friendly banter flying around the table. I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and again glanced at Maureen. Her own expression had morphed from 'speculation' to 'obvious interest'. As if arriving at an important decision, she rose and said to Marianne, "Could I speak to you privately in your office please?"

Puzzled, Marianne said, "Certainly dear." Excusing herself, she asked Maureen to accompany her. As they left the room, Buzz apologized to Siobhan for teasing her about her important upcoming evening.

Siobhan had assured Buzz that he had done nothing to warrant an apology and was deeply engaged in conversation with Annie and Linda about growing up in Ireland in the age of IRA violence when Marianne and Maureen returned. Instead of reclaiming their seats, Marianne remained standing with Maureen at her side and tapped a fork against her wine glass to get everyone's attention.

As conversation ceased, she said, "I have an announcement to make, people. Maureen has requested that she also be allowed to join our group tonight, a request that I was only too happy to grant. Therefore, it appears that tonight's ceremony will consist of another dual initiation."

Maureen, obviously now the center of attention, took her seat and sat primly without making eye contact with anyone except Marianne as we all congratulated her.

"Buzz, if you and Jimmy would meet with me after lunch, I have something I need to discuss with you both," Marianne said after we'd quieted down. Then, almost as an afterthought added, "Now, let's eat."

After a pleasant lunch, Marianne ordered two bottles of an excellent white wine and we continued to chat. Buzz and Jimmy engaged in a light hearted argument with Annie and Linda about their new Gulfstream; the military pilots jokingly equating it to an up-scale shuttle bus while the ladies defended its superior safety, comfort and performance. I suspected both groups were secretly wishing for a chance to put the other's aircraft through its paces.

Marianne had cornered Maureen and Siobhan, discussing their participation in the evening's upcoming ceremony. Siobhan seemed much more relaxed in the company of our group and had become even more gregarious with the aid of two glasses of the expensive wine. Finally, Marianne rose, and after saying she had some business to attend to, asked Buzz and Jimmy to accompany her to her office. Before they left, she asked if Maureen, Siobhan and I were planning to remain at the Castle for the afternoon. When I said we were, she handed me her master access card and suggested we retire to her apartment and get some rest.

On our way up Siobhan asked "How many people do you think will be in the audience tonight, Alex?" with just a touch of apprehension.

"It's hard to say off-hand, dear. Considering it's mid-week, usually only twenty or thirty... but if Marianne gets the word out, possibly up to a hundred."

In Marianne's apartment, we relaxed for a while after raiding her excellent wine closet. I showed Siobhan how to operate the CCTV monitoring system and she spent a few moments switching from location to location, but as there was little going on at this hour, she soon became bored and started wandering about the apartment. As she stood at the window, gazing out at the rural countryside, I had a feeling that she was becoming more and more nervous about the upcoming evening. "Let's go outside and stroll around the grounds," I suggested. With a small smile she nodded her head and said, "OK."

At the main entrance, we found Jody and Annie in conversation. When I told Jody where we were going Annie said, "I have to run back to the airport to check on the repairs and pick up a few things I forgot on the plane. Why don't you all join me and I'll give you a tour of my new toy."

"What about Linda? Isn't she going also?" I asked.

"Well, she was, but she and Jimmy disappeared a few minutes ago. I doubt that she has 'aircraft maintenance' on her mind at the moment," she replied with a chuckle.

"Alright," I grinned. "As long as there's only the four of us, we can take my car."

As we stopped at my Aston-Martin, Annie exclaimed, "This is yours? I admired it when we arrived. I'm actually looking for a new car myself. My old Jag two-seater seems to be spending more time in their garage than mine lately. I've heard of Aston-Martin's new convertible DB-9 but I've never actually seen one. How do you like it?"

"Well, I've only had it a few days but so far I like it very much," I grinned. "It did take a little getting used to though. The only other car I've ever owned was an ancient rusted out VW bug, so it's a bit different as you might guess!" I tossed her the keys, adding, "Why don't you drive since you know where we're going?"

I directed Maureen and Siobhan to the back seat and settled into the front passenger seat as Annie slid behind the wheel. After a moment of acquainting herself with the controls, she started the engine and retracted the top, then smoothly pulled out of the car park and headed for Cambridge. I was impressed with her driving skills. It was as though she had been driving high-performance cars all her life, which she probably had. "This is one great little car you've got here, Alex. I could see myself in one of these; tooling around Cape Town, running out to Liandudno beach for a swim... maybe visiting Sandy Bay for a little nude sunbathing!"

"That certainly sounds interesting," I grinned, silently wondering why no one had ever mentioned Sandy Bay on any of my business trips to Cape Town.

A short time later we pulled into the Cambridge airport, and passing up the passenger terminal exit, proceeded directly to the flight line gate. After explaining our purpose to the gate guard and producing her identification we were cleared to the area where private and corporate aircraft were parked.

There, sitting outside an open hanger, was Annie's pride and joy; a small, white, and sleek, low winged aircraft with twin jet engines mounted on each side of the fuselage near the tail. The swept-back horizontal stabilizer sat high atop the tail, causing the entire section to resemble a large T. Another oddity I noticed were its wing tips... the final foot or two of which were bent 90 degrees upward, probably for some aeronautical reason but to my uneducated eye giving it a pleasingly rakish appearance. The rear door was open, its fold-down steps extended and a noisy auxiliary power cart connected to it. Pulling up behind the aircraft's wing, Annie said, "Come on, I'll give you quick tour of my office."

As we stepped out of the car, a young man dressed in white coveralls appeared in the rear doorway, a canvass tool pouch in his hand. Noting Annie's uniform, he asked, "Is this your aircraft, miss?"

"You're damn right it is sport. I spent last night in Lisbon in order to get the ILS system repaired and the bloody thing still isn't working. Apparently they changed out the black box and sent me on my way, but when I landed here this morning I still didn't have any glide path indication. I have eight business executives to fly back to Cape Town tomorrow and the forecast for our arrival time is for minimum visibility. I want that damned thing fixed right this time or someone's head is going to roll. Is that clear enough?"

The young man grinned and replied, "Yes, I know Ms. McCall, I've already checked it out and found they'd neglected to secure the antenna connection properly after replacing the receiver. I remedied that and everything seems to be working like new. I've still got the test equipment connected if you'd like to check it out and sign off the maintenance order."

Annie climbed into the cabin and waved for us to follow her. "Just grab a seat and I'll be with you after I take care of a little business," she said, following the mechanic toward the flight deck.

The interior was like no airliner I'd ever flown in. The passenger compartment looked more like the lounge of an exclusive private club. The ten oversized seats were upholstered in soft light brown leather, half facing forward and others facing aft, with small walnut tables between them, the floor covered with plush gray carpeting. At the rear I noticed a small kitchenette, a well-stocked bar and a door marked "Rest Room". Through the open flight deck door at the front I could see part of an instrument panel. It was full of gauges, switches and colored display panels which I assumed were critical for keeping this sleek craft airborne but it could just as easily been a NASA launch console for all the sense it made to me. My estimation of Annie's talents increased greatly.

After a few moments, Annie and the mechanic emerged from the flight deck smiling. She patted him on the shoulder, thanking him for fixing the problem and apologizing for her earlier outburst. "No problem, Miss McCall. I'd have been ready to fight myself, under the circumstances," he grinned as he disappeared through the rear door.

"Well, it seems to be working now but I'd like to get my hands on that idiot in Lisbon who worked on it last night. You can bet his maintenance supervisor is going to receive an interesting message when I get back to Cape Town!" she grumbled. "Just to be sure, I'm going to flight check it this time. Want to go for a quick ride?" I was game and Siobhan squealed in approval.

Annie escorted us to the flight deck and indicated that I should take the right hand co-pilot seat and pointed out a fold-down jump seat behind the co-pilot where Siobhan would sit during the short flight. "I just have to step outside ask the lad pull the wheel chocks and unplug the power cart," she explained as she stepped back into the passenger cabin.

When she returned she quickly checked our safety belts, then slid into the left hand seat and strapped in. Placing a small headset with attached boom mike on her head, she keyed the radio and said, "Cambridge tower, Gulfstream 798 requesting clearance for IFR local maintenance check flight."

A speaker concealed in the ceiling quickly responded, "Roger, Gulfstream 798 cleared to taxiway seven. Proceed to and hold short of runway two-east until inbound traffic clears."

"Roger Cambridge, Gulfstream 798 preparing for engine start and taxi. Thank you," Annie replied as she indicated to the mechanic that she was ready for engine start. After his nod of acknowledgement her fingers danced over a keyboard on her left armrest causing the twin jet engines to spin to life. As they settled down to a low pitched whine, she motioned to him that she was ready for the wheel chocks to be pulled away. Once she saw him again standing near the wingtip giving her the OK sign and holding up the wheel chocks, she waved her thanks, scanned the instrument panel, then advanced the throttles slightly and guided the plane slowly out onto the taxiway.

At the runway threshold, she set the brakes and waited until a small red and white commuter aircraft crossed about a hundred feet in front of us and settled onto the runway with a small puff of smoke as its tires touched down. When the commuter had slowed and turned onto the taxiway leading to the terminal, the voice from the tower again came over the speaker saying, "Gulfstream 798, you are cleared to the active for immediate take off. Climb to and maintain five thousand until clear of the local area. Watch for local traffic and have a good flight."

"Roger, Cambridge," Annie said as she advanced the throttles slightly and we rolled out on to the runway where she turned and aligned our nose with the runway centerline. Then, without ever coming to a full stop, she pushed the throttles fully forward and the engine noise instantly changed from a polite subdued whine to a high pitched scream as the small craft shot down the runway. I noticed the distance markers at the side flash by as we raced past. Just beyond the 5,000 foot marker she yanked the nose sharply upward and the ground suddenly dropped away, as did my stomach. I heard a tiny gasp from Siobhan and suspected she was also experiencing the same feeling. The landing gear settled into the wheel wells with a solid thump and our speed increased appreciably.

As we quickly climbed out away from the airport I noticed Annie's eyes constantly scanning the airspace around us, watchful for other aircraft in the area. Finally, at 5,000 feet, she reduced the throttles, leveled the aircraft and relaxed, then turned and grinned at me. "Well, what do you think of my new toy?" she asked as we sped eastward toward the deep blueness of the North Sea.

"It's awesome, to say the least," I replied. "I've flown thousands of miles in the big jets but always stuffed in the back as just another passenger. I never realized how great it feels when you're riding the pointy end. How about you, Siobhan?"

There was a short pause before Siobhan admitted, "I'd never even been in an airplane before my mother and I flew over from Ireland yesterday. I thought that was a little scary because I couldn't see what was going on, but this is different... I love it!"

We passed out over the coastline then continued on out to sea for several moments before circling back. The contrast between the deep blue of the water and the lush greenness of East Anglia was beautiful. Before I was nearly ready to return, the geometric runway patterns of two airfields came into view. "Are we back at Cambridge already?" I asked, somewhat disappointed.

"Not quite yet. Those are two old RAF bases, now operated by the U.S. Air Force; Lakenheath and Mildenhall. You'll see Cambridge off to the port side in just a moment," Annie replied as she banked the Gulfstream sharply.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.