Evening At The Castle - Cover

Evening At The Castle

Copyright© 2002 by Daibhidh

Chapter 19: Siobhan Arrives

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Siobhan Arrives - Alex, a beautiful young female executive from Chicago, finds herself at loose ends in London until she learns of a nearby hedonistic social club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The clamor of the phone dragged me away from a lovely dream I was enjoying about Jimmy's and my last tender lovemaking session at the Castle. Reluctantly I forced myself to abandon it to the reality of having to shut the phone up. After knocking it off the nightstand, I grabbed up the receiver and in a grumpy voice demanded, "What?"

The unperturbed British voice on the other end politely replied, "This is the seven thirty wake-up call you requested, Ms. Goodman."

Having achieved some measure of consciousness by that time, I apologized for my rudeness and thanked him for the call... but found I was speaking to a dead line. Since I was already awake, I then dialed room service and ordered breakfast.

Stepping into the shower, I let its steaming hot needle spray clear the remaining cobwebs from my still muzzy brain. By the time Bridget arrived with my breakfast I was somewhat dressed and feeling nearly human again.

After laying out my breakfast, Bridget scooped some of the remaining scrambled eggs onto a second plate and poured herself a beaker of coffee. "I overslept myself this morning and haven't had time to eat yet," she jokingly apologized as she sat down. "I lay awake until after two, excited about seeing Maureen and Siobhan again. It's been more than a year now since we've been over for a visit."

"Speaking of Siobhan," I said, "Tell me more about her." Knowing how difficult some teenagers could be, I was hoping against hope that I hadn't bought a pig in a poke.

"Oh, not to worry," Bridget grinned. "She's a very sweet girl and actually quite mature for her age."

"I noticed by her picture in the bikini that's she is definitely quite mature, and I'm sure she has a really sweet personality, but what I mean is how do you think she and I will get along? I've been told I can be a bit abrasive at times," I pressed her.

Before she could answer, Richard burst through the door, which Bridget had, as usual, left unlocked, exclaiming, "Oh good, there's still some food left. I haven't had a chance to eat yet." Helping himself to the last of the scrambled eggs and sausages, he joined us at the table, saying, "Go finish dressing, Alex... and for God's sake, do something with your hair! It looks like you slept in Mixmaster."

"Finish your eggs, Dickey and I'll be right back," I grumbled as I rose and departed for the bedroom to make myself presentable.

When I returned ten minutes later, dressed and groomed, Bridget was packing up her cart as Richard wiped his mouth with a napkin. "OK, let's go buy a house," I said, gathering up my purse.

In the car, I asked Richard if he thought William would actually show up at the meeting. "Oh, I'm sure he will," Richard chuckled. "It means he'll have seven hundred and fifty thousand tax-free pounds in his pocket that he wouldn't have otherwise. Consider the alternative... If he were to turn down your offer and skip the country, his property would only be seized by the court and sold at auction, the proceeds used to partially satisfy his legal judgment. He'd never see a farthing of it!"

When we arrived, his solicitor ushered us into his inner office, saying, "I have the title search results back and it looks as though everything is completely in order. I've already had the sale documents drawn up. All we need now is for Ms. Goodman to sign just here," he continued, pointing to a line on the final page. "As soon as Mr. Murchison also signs and accepts your cheque, she'll be the proud owner of a new home."

I was in the process of signing when William arrived, red faced and out of breath. "Good morning William," Richard greeted him, showing him the cheque. "Everything was found to be in order, so if you'll just sign the documents where indicated, we'll have a deal."

William paused for a second, looking as though he wanted to say something but apparently thought better of it. Producing a gold Monte Blanc fountain pen from his inner jacket pocket, he quickly signed the document where the solicitor indicated. After accepting his cheque from Richard, he indicated that he and his wife were on their way to Heathrow. He then handed me a large ring of keys and what looked to be a remote control unit. "It's for the garage doors," he explained. "Oh, and you'll also find a fairly new riding mower in the garden shed," he commented on his way out the door.

Returning to the hotel, I checked my watch and saw it was nearly time to leave for Gatwick. As we entered the lobby, we found Bridget waiting for us. I pulled the key ring from my purse and held it aloft, shaking the keys and saying "Hi neighbor!" After accepting Bridget's congratulations, I stepped over to the desk and informed the receptionist on duty that I intended to check out later in the day. As Bridget hugged me, Richard announced he had some business to attend to but that he would drop by later to meet Maureen and Siobhan.

After he left, Bridget and I made our way down to the garage level where she suggested we take my car. Her Jag was in the shop for service and she was driving a ten-year-old rusted out Morris Minor loaner that burned oil at a prodigious rate and developed a nasty shimmy at any speed over thirty-five. I agreed and later, as we approached the airport, Bridget said, "I can't wait to see how Siobhan has matured. The last time I saw her she was as ungainly as a young colt, but judging by her pictures she seems to have turned into a beautiful young lady." I agreed that she did indeed appear to be physically mature beyond her seventeen years.

Entering the airport, Bridget went immediately to the Aer Lingus counter to ask if Maureen's flight from Dublin had landed. When told that the passengers were currently deplaning, she thanked the attendant and hurried me down the corridor to the arrival area. As we stood chatting outside the security checkpoint, Bridget suddenly screamed "Maureen!" and rushed headlong across the room to embrace a tall red-haired lady who looked enough like Bridget to be her only slightly older sister. A poised, stunningly beautiful young lady with a strong family resemblance to both Bridget and Maureen was walking slightly behind her.

When Bridget lead them over and introduced me, a look of relief spread slowly across Siobhan's face. "You're Ms. Goodman? Thank God... When mum told me I'd be working for the head of a large American firm, I pictured a grim old Margaret Thatcher-type spinster with steel rimmed Granny glasses and her blue hair done up in a bun!"

Ignoring Maureen's admonition to "Hush Siobhan and mind your manners", I laughed and hugged her. "I assure you I'm anything but the conservative blue-haired spinster type... and you can call me Alex, dear, everyone else does," I said.

"Oh no... I could never do that! It seem far too cheeky," she protested. "Would it be ok if I call you 'Aunt Alex'?"

"Well, it's completely inaccurate, but if it would make you more comfortable, Aunt Alex it is then," I replied with a laugh. "Actually I'm quite honored, I've never had a niece before."

With that settled, we gathered up their bags and made our way out to the car park. When I stopped at the Aston-Martin and reached in to pop open the boot, Siobhan squealed with delight. "Mum, would you just look at her car! It's exactly what I've been begging you and dad to get!" Again Maureen chastised her as I chuckled. It sounded like something I might have said to my own parents at her age.

Maureen and Bridget opted for the rear seats, leaving Siobhan the shotgun seat, which I suspected would have been her second choice... second only to the driver's seat, that is. All the way back to London, Siobhan alternated between questions about the car's specifications, which I knew precious little about, and running her hands lovingly over the soft leather seats and the sexy-looking chrome and walnut-inlaid dash.

Back in London, as we neared the O'Donnel's home, Siobhan looked over at me, her head cocked to one side and a sly grin on her lips. "Just what is it you really do, Aunt Alex?" she asked. "You're way too nice to be a stuffy old business woman!"

"Why, thank you dear," I responded. "I'm sorry to disappoint you but that's precisely what I am... except I don't consider myself to be particularly old... nor stuffy for that matter!"

From the backseat I heard Bridget laughing as Maureen chastised her daughter once again for being cheeky. Siobhan and I just grinned at each other.

Reaching Bridget's home, I pulled up under the portico, popped the boot release and stepped around to the rear of the car. I started removing the bags, expecting someone to help with them. When no one came, I looked up to see Maureen and Bridget still seated in the back seat, deep in conversation; Siobhan standing at the side of the car staring up at the house in wonder. "Hey folks, I could use a hand here," I grumbled.

Bridget and Maureen apologized for getting carried away in conversation but Siobhan merely continued to stare at the house in awe, oblivious to every thing around her. Her only comment was, "Mum didn't tell me aunt Bridget lived in a mansion!" I'd assumed that she had visited her aunt Bridget before but later learned this was her first trip outside Ireland. She seemed more than a little overwhelmed by everything.

"Siobhan, why don't you just leave your bags in the car? After we've had some lunch we'll take you over to Alex's house and get you settled in," Maureen suggested. "I understand it's only a short distance from here."

I offered to drive Bridget back to the hotel to pick up her loaner car but she declined. "I'll tell the drivers where it is when they deliver my Jag. They can pick it up on their way back... or more likely, they'll just let it sit there and peacefully rust away. It would probably be more economical that way," she laughed. With that we all trooped into the house.

As Siobhan prowled through the luxurious living room, Bridget and Maureen put the luggage away, and then went to the kitchen in search of something for lunch. I joined Siobhan and settled into a soft leather recliner. She soon tired of inspecting the room and sat down in a chair next to mine.

"Aunt Alex, just what am I expected to do in this job you've offered me?" she asked in a suddenly small voice. "I've never had a real job before."

"Well dear," I responded, "I've never had a housekeeper before either, so I guess we'll just have to make up the rules as we go along. How does that sound?"

After a moments thought, she replied, "OK, that's a start. We'll just play it by ear for now... but you be sure to tell me if I'm doing something wrong."

"Sounds like a plan... and I assure you I will, dear," I smiled.

"And Aunt Alex..."

"Yes Siobhan, what is it?" I asked.

"You are just so cool! I'm going to love living with you."

"I glad you feel that way, Siobhan. I think I'm going to enjoy living with you as well, but keep in mind you still haven't seen me in the morning... before I've had my coffee. Your Aunt Bridget tells me I can be a real grump!"

Siobhan giggled as she replied, "Then I guess I'd better plan on getting up first and making the coffee, just in case." Just then Bridget called us to lunch, interrupting our conversation.

After a quick lunch, I suggested we go over to my house and get Siobhan settled in. They all agreed, so we drove the short distance to my new home. I admit I was anxious to walk through it again myself, not only to see what the Murchison's had left behind but also to make sure they hadn't trashed it as pay-back for Richard's harsh negotiating technique. Of course there was little I could have done about it at this point anyway. After all, they would probably be in Geneva soon, eating lunch under a brightly colored umbrella at some sidewalk café... and with no plans of ever returning to Britain.

I drove around to the side of the house and pulled up into the short drive. Reaching into my purse, I located the remote opener William had given me and pressed its button. The wide door swept majestically upward revealing a recently swept three-car garage, empty except for a trash bin and a wall rack containing an assortment of brooms and mops.

As we entered the house, my fears were put to rest. The place appeared to be in perfect order, the furniture and fittings all in place, the house neat and clean. As we stepped into the kitchen, I opened the 'fridge and noted that it was still stocked with food, even a two-thirds full bottle of milk. Opening the dishwasher, I found their breakfast dishes had been washed and dried, ready to be put away in the cabinet above the steel double sink.

"Where should I put my things, Aunt Alex?" Siobhan asked, looking about with a smile on her face.

I led her down the corridor to the staircase and said, "Why don't you go on up and choose your own bedroom? There are three of them. I think the one at the rear may be the largest but check them out and take your pick."

As Siobhan clattered excitedly up the stairs, Maureen smiled at me and said, "You're wonderful with her, Alex. Just don't let her take advantage of you. She can be quite manipulative at times.

Bridget grinned and said, "I wouldn't worry about that, Maureen. I understand that Alex's nickname around the office is Old Iron-Knickers!"

Just then we heard a squeal of delight from above, followed closely by the shout of "Come up here, Mum... you've just got to see this!"

We all hurried upstairs to find Siobhan in the larger back bedroom, sitting cross-legged in the middle of the bed and grinning like the Cheshire cat. "Just look at this," she exclaimed. "It's huge, and I've even got my own private loo, it's as big as our lounge... and the view out this window... and she has a swimming pool!"

"Its lovely dear, now just calm down a little and put your things away," Maureen admonished her. "When you finish, come back down and Alex will show us the rest of the house."

Siobhan nodded in agreement but couldn't manage to wipe the grin off her face.

Bridget and I led Maureen through the rest of the main floor, and we then proceeded to the basement. Opening the bar's 'fridge, I found it completely stocked.

"Anyone want a Coke?" I asked.

"I'd rather have a chilled white wine if you have it," Bridget replied with a chuckle.

"You're in luck, they left a few bottles of that also," I said, as I reached up and selected three wine glasses from an overhead hanging rack. I poured the wine and carried the glasses over to a low table surrounded by four comfortable looking club chairs.

As we sipped our wine, Maureen turned to me and said, "I don't know what Bridget's told you regarding Siobhan's sudden departure from Ireland, Alex, but I think you deserve a little background on the matter."

"Actually, all she mentioned was that you felt she was a little too interested in some of the 'local lads'," I said. "Other than that, I know very little about any problems you might have been having."

"I'm afraid it's a little more than that. She's fallen in with pretty rough lot who we think are associated with a paramilitary group. Most of them have police records and are generally a bunch of louts... and I'm sure that she's sexually active as well."

I was at a loss for words. I'm certainly no prude, but I'm used to situations involving consenting adults, not discussing the problems of concerned mothers regarding their sexually active teenaged daughters. After a long pause, I replied, "I can appreciate your concerns Maureen, but just what do you propose I do about it?"

Maureen chuckled, "It's not the sex I'm worried about Alex. I don't expect you to protect her virginity... God knows that train has left the station, and she's been on birth control since her sixteenth birthday. Heaven knows Bridget and I cut a pretty wide swath ourselves when we were her age so it's hard to criticize her for that. It's the class of people she's running with. What I'm hoping is that you can show her how to be just a bit more selective."

"I'll do the best I can Maureen, but I'm afraid I don't have much of a track record in that area myself," I said with a wry smile.

"Bridget has told me about a club you both belong to, the Castle I believe it's called. I understand its membership is highly restrictive. Perhaps if you could arrange a membership for Siobhan, it might change her view of life," Maureen suggested.

Oh my God, I thought. What had I gotten myself into? I glanced over at Bridget, hoping she would jump into the conversation, but she was studiously inspecting her manicure, picking invisible bits of fluff off her skirt, and otherwise pointedly ignoring my discomfort. How much had Bridget told her about the Castle and what went on there? As I was considering what to say next, Siobhan saved me by shouting, "Hello! Where is everyone?"

"We're down here in the lower level, dear. Come on down and check out the neat stuff I've got down here," I answered with relief.

Siobhan clattered down the stairs, two steps at a time, and reaching the bottom, stared around excitedly. "Wow, look at that pool table... and that awesome stereo system," she exclaimed as she dashed over and started checking out the rack of CD's. "Do you mind if I put one in?" she asked with a wide grin.

"I really don't know if there's anything that might interest you, dear. Those were left behind by the previous owners, who were a rather elderly couple, but go ahead if you'd like," I replied.

She inspected the titles carefully, apparently not finding much she recognized. Finally she located a copy of 'The Beatle Greatest Hits'. She slipped it into the player and after experimenting with a few switches the room vibrated to the raucous sound of lads from Liverpool's rendition of "A Hard Day's Night." Maureen winced and exclaimed, "Turn it down just a little, dear."

Luckily for me, the Beatles eliminated any possibility of further conversation about the Castle. Leaning toward Bridget, I said, "Could I talk with you upstairs for a moment."

Saying we'd be right back, Bridget and I excused ourselves and I led her up the stairs, through the family room, and out onto the patio. There was a small umbrella table with four metal chairs beside the pool and we sat down.

"Just what the hell am I supposed to do?" I asked her. "Suddenly I'm expected to be a surrogate mother and I can't even seem to keep my own life in order."

Bridget laughed and said, "Don't worry about it, Alex. Maureen isn't asking you to solve all of Siobhan's problems, only to provide her with a little love and protection while she works them out for herself. You probably went through the same stage yourself when you were growing up."

I was silent for a moment, thinking back over my own teenage years before saying, "I'll gladly do that, but what was that remark about the Castle?"

"I've told Maureen all about the Castle and she knew exactly what would be involved when she broached the subject of Siobhan joining," Bridget replied. "Maureen's no prude, but she is concerned for Siobhan's safety. That bunch she's fallen in with can actually be dangerous you know."

"Ok, as long as I'm not to be held accountable for her moral upbringing, it won't be a problem. If questions arise in that area, I'm sending her directly to you and Kevin," I grinned.

I heard the back door close and turned to see Maureen walking across the lawn toward us. Settling into an empty chair, she said, "This is really lovely out here; so green, quiet and peaceful. You would never know you were in London... and such a relief from the Beatles at ninety decibels."

I smiled at her as I said, "Yes, you're right. It is quite peaceful out here, but I'm afraid the Beatles will take a little getting used to. I think our first shopping trip will need to be a supervised visit to a music shop."

After a few more minutes of conversation, we called Siobhan, locked up the house and returned to Bridget's where we found Richard waiting for us. After introducing Maureen and Siobhan to Richard, Bridget excused herself to start dinner. Shortly after that, Kevin arrived, saying that he was sorry not to have been able to meet them at the airport but that he'd had to drive out to the Castle to meet with Marianne regarding a new project she had in mind. At the mention of the Castle, I noticed a gleam of interest in Maureen's eyes and, at the same time, a slight flush spread across Siobhan's face. I suspected that Maureen had already spoken to her daughter about the club, but nothing more was said about it at the time.

After dinner Maureen and I helped Bridget clear the table and stack the dishwasher, then returned to the living room where Richard and Kevin were deep in conversation while Siobhan listened intently. As I took a seat on the sofa beside Siobhan, she said, "Uncle Kevin, I heard you say something about a workshop upstairs. Could I see it?"

Kevin looked somewhat flustered for a second, then regained his composure and replied, "Certainly Siobhan, just not this evening though I'm afraid. It's a terrible mess at the moment, but after I've had a chance to tidy it up a bit I'd love to give you a tour."

In an attempt to change the subject, Richard turned to me and said, "Alex, a small problem came up today that requires your attention. You'll need to come into the office sometime tomorrow and take care of it." Bridget then interceded by reminding me that Maureen was flying back home early tomorrow morning and she'd like Siobhan and I to accompany them to the airport.

Realizing that this was all a ploy to distract Siobhan, and that I wasn't really needed at the airport and probably not at the office either, I replied, "Alright, Siobhan and I will come over in time to take you both to the airport. After that, she and I can stop by the office and I'll take care of business while Richard gives Siobhan the grand tour of the facility, will that work for everyone?" Of course everyone agreed and Siobhan had momentarily forgotten all about the mysterious workshop. Mission accomplished!

The conversation then turned to more mundane matters and soon I noticed Siobhan attempting to stifle a yawn. I interrupted the conversation to announce that I was feeling a little tired and thought than Siobhan and I should turn in soon. We'd all had a busy day and we'd need to get an early start in the morning. Gathering up my things, I hustled Siobhan out to the car and we made our escape.

As I was pulling out of their drive, I suddenly realized I'd completely forgotten to check out of my hotel this afternoon. "We'll have to make a slight detour," I said. "I need to swing by the hotel and collect my things." Siobhan, searching the radio band for her definition of suitable music, merely nodded noncommittally.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.