Evening At The Castle - Cover

Evening At The Castle

Copyright© 2002 by Daibhidh

Chapter 17: James Has An Epiphany

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: James Has An Epiphany - Alex, a beautiful young female executive from Chicago, finds herself at loose ends in London until she learns of a nearby hedonistic social club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Ellen, Marianne says to switch to room 227" I said. As she complied, the screen switched to the shadowy view of a Privacy Room lit only by the flickering light of a gas log.

"My, this certainly exciting," Lynne quipped from her position in the recliner, cuddled up with Buzz.

"Just be patient dear," I said, "I have a feeling it will become a little more exciting in a moment."

"You mean this is where Bridget is coming with James?" she exclaimed with a nervous giggle.

"I'm pretty sure that's why Marianne told us to monitor this particular room," I replied, ignoring her inadvertent double entendre.

No sooner were the words out of my mouth than the dimly lit scene on the screen bloomed with light as the hallway door opened and Bridget entered, closely followed by James, his new garnet ring flashing on his finger. Bridget pushed the door shut with her heel and picked up where she'd left off, her hand dropping to his crotch and massaging the bulge in his trousers as she stood pressed tightly against him. Her head was thrown back, saying something to him and offering her lips to his.

"Turn up the volume, Ellen," Lynne suggested. "I can't hear a word they're saying!"

"There is no sound on these security monitors, dear," Ellen explained.

At that point, Richard took the remote control from her hand, saying, "Just because you've never heard it doesn't necessarily mean there isn't any, Ellen. Don't forget this system was specified by Marianne and designed by Kevin. With that pair involved, I'd be very surprised if audio wasn't provided for."

After studying the controller for a second he pressed a button marked 'A/V', then locating a elongated switch with an Up arrow on one end and a Down arrow on the other, he depressed its 'Up' end. Immediately, the room was filled with the soft sounds of heavy breathing and the gentle hiss of the gas log.

"Ah ha," Richard exclaimed. "I knew the two of them wouldn't omit such an obvious feature." When Bridget's voice boomed through the apartment, saying "Let's get more comfortable James," Richard adjusted the sound to a more comfortable level then, after resetting the controller's mode to Video, he handed it back to Ellen. "That should do it," he remarked. "Now let's just sit back and see what Bridget has in mind for Lynne's randy husband."

I heard Lynne's giggle in response to his remark, closely followed by a muffled squeal of surprise. Glancing over to the oversized recliner, I noticed that Buzz had pushed the seat-back to the fully reclined position and they were now lying side by, his mouth locked to hers, his hand well up under her skirt. I had a feeling that Lynne was going to enjoy this show every bit as much as the previous one!

I shifted my attention back to the screen and saw that Bridget had maneuvered James over to the edge of the bed and removed his tie. She was now in the process of unbuttoning his shirt as he kissed the top of her head, his hand caressing the pale, lightly freckled skin exposed by her backless emerald green dress.

After removing his shirt she tossed it into a nearby chair, then skinned his undershirt off over his head before sinking to her knees in front of him. Unfastening his belt and unbuttoning his waistband, she quickly slid his trousers and shorts down to his ankles before saying, "Sit down on the edge of the bed, darling."

As he complied, she removed his shoes and socks before pulling his pants and shorts off. Rising to her feet, she placed the remainder of his clothing on the chair and said, "Just get comfortable, dear. I'll only be a minute."

James swung his legs up onto the comforter and leaned back against the headboard while Bridget kicked her shoes off and shrugged out of her dress. As she had worn neither panties nor bra, she was now completely naked, except for her black fishnet thigh-high hose. I saw his large cock, already stiff, twitch in anticipation as he drank in the sight of her beautiful naked body.

The camera, concealed high on the wall at the end of the bed, showed the large mirror over the headboard, in which we could see exactly what James was seeing. The curvaceous young red-haired beauty stood facing him, a devilish smile on her sensuous lips, her long shapely legs slightly parted, her rust colored triangle of neatly trimmed bush pointing downward toward their apex like an exclamation point, drawing the eye to the shadowy hint of her swollen labia. As she placed her hands under her breasts, hefting them in her palms while teasing their hard nipples with her thumbs, she asked, "Like what you see James?"

"Oh God, Bridget, your body is even more beautiful than I'd dreamed. I've fantasized about this moment since I first saw you serving lunch the day I arrived. Come over here and let's get better acquainted," he said, patting the bed beside him.

"All in good time, tiger," Bridget replied. "Just relax and take this slowly. It'll last longer that way."

Stepping to the foot of the bed, she climbed up onto it and knelt erectly astride his knees, her own knees spread enough to give him a closer view of her milk white thighs framing her engorged vaginal area. Reaching down, she dipped a middle finger between her puffy nether lips, coating it with her slick lubrication before offering it to his eager mouth. James closed his lips around her finger and groaned as he tasted her musky secretions. His cock twitched yet again.

Leaning forward, she lowered her mouth to his cock and ran her hot tongue around its turgid head before closing her lips tightly around it and ducking her head swiftly downward, engulfing it's entire length. As she was taking him into her mouth, he lifted his hips to meet her. After several repetitions, Bridget lifted her mouth from his now raging erection and urged him to slide down the bed until he was lying flat on his back.

"Time for you to return the favor, lover," she said as she knee walked up his body until she was straddling his head. Lowering her body to his face, she placed both hands on the headboard, bracing herself. James grasped her hips as he covered her pussy with his mouth and explored her exciting secrets with his eager tongue. As his explorations became more and more ardent Bridget grasped the headboard so tightly her knuckles whitened, her eyes narrowing to slits in concentration, her hips squirming in response to the erotic sensations radiating throughout her beautiful body.

Finally, not wishing to cum before exploring all her options, she pushed herself up away from his maddening tongue and slithered back down his body until she was once more poised over his hips. Bending forward, she reached between her thighs and grasped his stiff cock shaft, lodging its engorged head securely in the opening to her vagina. Then pushing herself erect again, she allowed gravity to slowly and inexorably force her body down onto him until she was completely impaled on his ridged cock, her mound mashed against his pubic bone. Her hips then began a leisurely, maddeningly slow, posting and grinding motion, to which James responded by lifting his hips in counterpoint to her efforts.

Their movements slowly increased in speed and intensity until their bodies were slamming together, their breathing harsh and gasping. At this point, James threw his arms around Bridget's body, and pulling her firmly against his chest, rolled over until he lay atop her, his hips cradled between her hot pale thighs. Placing his hands under her ass, he slammed himself into her faster and faster until, with a final roar of triumph, he exploded deep within her. In response, she snapped her hips up, and with a series of sharp jerking motions, achieved her own release.

James collapsed onto her now limp body and for several long moments they lay there, fighting to catch their breath. Finally rolling off her, they lay quietly side by side as their breathing slowly returned to normal, James' arm around her shoulder, his hand gently caressing the soft skin of her breast. After several more minutes, Bridget turned her face to his, and kissing him lightly on the cheek, said, "Welcome to the Castle, James."

As James and Bridget prepared to rejoin the party, Ellen switched the security monitor back to the post-initiation party, which was still in progress. "Wow, that was an extra added bonus," she exclaimed, glancing over to the recliner to check on Lynne's reaction to having watched her husband's seduction by her friend.

Lynne, stretched out beside Buzz with the top of her dress pushed down to her waist and her skirt rucked up over her hips, his hand thrust down inside the front of her damp panties, grinned as she said, "He's hooked, Ellen!" Turning her face to Buzz, her hand slowly stroking his cock which had been pulled out of his fly, she asked, "Could we please get a privacy room now dear?"

"Why go to all that trouble when Marianne's bedroom is just a few steps away," Buzz chuckled.

I was somewhat surprised that Buzz was familiar with the location of Marianne's bedroom, but upon further reflection, I realized I shouldn't have been. From what I had seen, Buzz was certainly as familiar with the Castle as he was with the cockpit of a supersonic jet fighter.

Ellen turned to me and said, "Alex, why don't you stay here tonight also. Lynne and I want to check out the new exercise room in the morning and we'd like you to join us. I hear you've already visited it and we'd like you to share your expertise with us," she said with an evil grin.

I thought of our work schedule and decided I could afford a day's vacation, so I said, "Sure, that sounds like fun. I'll call Marianne and arrange for a room."

Jimmy, who currently had his arm around me, his hand massaging my right breast, smiled as he announced, "I don't have to be back to base until eight tomorrow morning, so what do you say we make that a double room, Alex."

"Well, it looks like I'll be driving back to London alone tonight," Richard announced as he retrieved his jacket and prepared to leave.

"Not so fast, big boy," Ellen complained. "I'll be sleeping here all alone and if I should become frightened of the dark, who would I have to protect me?"

"Well, since you put it like that lovely lady, how could I refuse," Richard grinned, kissing her lightly on the cheek. "That would make me appear rather less than chivalrous, now wouldn't it?" he said as he returned his jacket to the closet.

That settled, I called down to the office and made the necessary arrangements with Jody, who said she would send our security cards up shortly. As we again helped ourselves to Marianne's private wine stash, Lynne and Buzz wished us all a goodnight and retreated to Marianne's bed room.

Ellen turned the security monitor back on and we viewed the bar area once more as we finished our wine. The crowd had pretty well dispersed by now. Bridget had rejoined Kevin, and they were seated with Marianne, engaged in animated conversation. I couldn't find James or either of his sponsors anywhere in the room so I assumed that they must have already returned to London. The whole thing was rather boring, so Ellen punched the Off button.

Jimmy and I had claimed the recliner after Buzz and Lynne left and were engaged in some serious snogging when the elevator door hissed open and a young lad stepped out with two security cards in hand. Wordlessly, he handed them to Ellen and returned to elevator.

When we were again alone, Ellen handed me one of the cards, and taking Richard's hand, steered him to the elevator saying, "Night all," before herding him inside.

Our snogging session interrupted, I suggested Jimmy and I should follow suit. With a grin, he said, "Aye lass, I believe it's time to pick up where we left off before those damn auditorium house lights came up." Noting the number on my card, we entered the lift and pushed the button for the second floor.

After locating our room, we stepped out of the dimly lit corridor into the brilliance of the privacy room. Jimmy quickly switched off the hidden camera and microphones, then turned and pulled me into his arms.

Whether it was the wine, the effects of watching Bridget's seduction of Lynne's more than willing husband, our previous snogging session, or just my irresistible feminine charms I wasn't sure, but the results were certainly clear. As he hugged my body to his, I felt his aroused cock throbbing against my stomach... the man was obviously in dire need of getting laid.

Stripping off my dress, he scooped me up and deposited me on the bed then switched off the overhead lights, leaving the room illuminated only by the romantic flickering of the gas log. Quickly shedding his own clothing, he joined me on the bed. Pulling me atop his body, he locked his mouth to mine, his tongue snaking between my parted lips, urgently fencing with mine.

As the kiss increased in intensity, he lifted his knees between mine, and spreading them wide apart, exposing my already wet tingling pussy to his probing cockhead. With one quick flick of his hips, he drove up into me. God, I realized, I needed this as much as he did. Rolling us over, he placed his hands under my butt and rose to his knees, pulling me along with him.

Gazing down at me, he said, "My God Alex, you are so beautiful," as he pulled my hips up tightly against his, impaling me even deeper on his stiff cock. Leaning back slightly, his hips started a slow, steady rocking motion, his cock stroking gently in and out of me, his eyes gazing into mine. His strokes gradually increased in speed and urgency until, with a final violent thrust, he held me tightly against his groin. I felt his cock jerk spastically several times as he filled me with his hot sperm, which in turn triggered my own violent release

Rolling off me, he cuddled me in his strong arms, his breathing deep and ragged. Finally he recovered enough to say, "Lord, I needed that Alex. It's been one hell of a day! Buzz about wore me out today!" Misunderstanding what he was talking about, I chuckled as I replied, "I'm sure Lynne feels the same way."

"No, I mean at work. This afternoon, Buzz and I went up on a training mission to try out some of the tactical maneuvers he's been teaching us. Once we got out over the North Sea, I snapped up into a loop and came down on his tail, in perfect position for a kill shot. Of course, we were only using cameras, not missiles as we would have been in actual combat, but just as I triggered the launch switch he disappeared. The next moment, I heard him key his mike and laugh, 'You're dead meat, Jimmy!' I banked around and there he was, locked onto my tailpipe. I tell you, the man's a magician with a jet fighter, Alex."

"Didn't you win even one contest," I asked.

"Not a bloody one, Alex. The blighter 'killed' me seven times to nil! I tell you the man's a wizard, Alex!"

"I'm sure Lynne would agree with you on that also," I chuckled.

After regaling me with several additional tales of Buzz' flying prowess I was just drifting off to sleep when I heard him pick up the phone and call for a 6 AM wakeup.

The next thing I remember was the soft burr of the phone. Jimmy picked it up and, after a short pause said, "Thank you, Jody." Grumbling to himself, he struggled out of bed and staggered into the shower. While he was showering, I picked up the phone and called Marianne's apartment, rousing Lynne who answered rather sleepily. "Time to rise and shine, Lynne," I announced, as cheerfully as possible given the ungodly hour.

"Oh, I was already awake Alex. Buzz just left a minute ago. He said something about having a date with Jimmy this morning... over the North Sea, of all places. What an odd thing to say, I wonder what he meant," she replied, sounding rather confused.

"Yes, I know, Lynne. Jimmy's about to leave also. How about ordering some breakfast for us and I'll explain the whole thing."

"OK," she replied. "I'll call down and order for the three of us. I imagine Ellen will also show up shortly. See you soon."

As I hung up, Jimmy emerged from the bathroom looking much more human. "Ready for a rematch?" he grinned, then after a short pause added, "Or better still, how about best two out of three?"

"I'm up for it but Lynne said Buzz just left, so unless you want him to wax your ass again, you'd better get it in gear," I laughed.

"Oh balls, I forgot about him. We've got an early mission scheduled," he exclaimed, grabbing his scattered clothing, hopping on one foot as he struggled into his trousers. "I'll call you soon, Alex," he said, giving me a quick kiss and hurrying out the door.

After a leisurely shower and availing myself of the Castle's complimentary douche kit, I left to join Lynne. As I entered the elevator, I found a young waiter with a breakfast cart, also on his way up.

In the apartment, Lynne was already dressed, and apparently hungry. Before uttering a word she poured two cups of coffee, handing one of them to me. It wasn't until we'd had our first few sips that she smiled and said, "And how was your night, Alex?"

I grinned at her and replied, "Oh, about the same yours I'd assume, judging by that smile of contentment on your face," I chuckled. Then, more seriously, I added, "What did you think of James' performances last night?"

"A month ago I would have been shocked, angry, and shopping for a sharp divorce attorney, but knowing what I now know, I think everything is going to work out just fine. The only thing I'm worried about is how he'll accept the fact that I'm just as sexual as he is. After all, he thinks I'm still the boring stay-at-home housewife he's been married for thirty years."

I was about to make some suggestions when the elevator doors swished open and Marianne emerged. "Great, you've already ordered, I'm starved," she announced, heaping a plate with food and pulling out a dining room chair. "How are you holding up dear?" she asked between bites, peering at Lynne.

As Lynne explained her apprehension regarding James attitude concerning their future relationship, I noticed a smile growing ever wider on Marianne's face. When Lynne had finished and fell silent, she said, "Just leave it to me, dear. I'm very familiar with the dual standard some men assume regarding marital vows, but by the time I finish explaining the hard facts of life to him, I'm sure he'll come to see things quite differently." Lynne smiled wanly but agreed to leave it in Marianne's capable hands.

"Now," Marianne continued, "What do you two have planned for the day?" Before we could answer, Ellen bounced into the apartment, a big smile plastered on her face. "Good, you've got food," she exclaimed, moving directly to the serving cart and lifting container lids to examine their contents. Filling a plate with eggs, bacon, sausage and potatoes, she joined us at the table and poured a cup of coffee from the vacuum bottle. Talking around a mouthful of scrambled eggs and sausage, she said, "What's with all the serious faces?"

After Lynne explained her concerns about James' acceptance of her club membership and current life style, Ellen swallowed and observed, "Uncle Jimmy always struck me as being very nice, but just a little on the stuffy side... however, after last night I don't see how he can claim any moral high ground."

Marianne observed, "Neither his actions during his initiation, nor his response to Bridget's advances last night have much to do with his attitude towards his wife's activities... in his mind at least."

Hoping to change the subject, I asked Marianne, "Did James get back to London alright last night?"

"No," she replied with a grin, "He 'convinced' Bridget to stay overnight with him, and considering we were a little short on spare privacy rooms and with my own bedroom being occupied, I decided to bunk in with them."

"Oh Lord, Marianne," Lynne exclaimed, "I'm so sorry about stealing your room. I guess I wasn't thinking too clearly last night. I hope you weren't too inconvenienced."

"Don't give it another thought, dear," Marianne laughed. "The two of us ganged up on poor James and we had a wonderful time. However, he should fully recover in a week or two I should think."

That brought Lynne out of her funk and she giggled at the thought of poor James trying to keep up with two lovely, aggressive, and oversexed females.

We finished off the rest of the food and moved to the sitting room with our coffee.

"Oh, before I forget," Marianne said, handing Ellen a security entry card, "I've reserved the Health & Fitness room for your group from ten until noon. Is that alright with everyone?"

We all agreed that that would be fine and went on to discuss the ingenious features of Kevin's machines. Lynne did express some concern about not having packed any exercise clothing but we all assured her that special clothing would only be redundant.

A few minutes later, Bridget arrived looking fresh and bright eyed. As she joined us, Marianne asked, "Where did you leave James?"

"We had breakfast in the dining room, then he said he was still tired from all our activities, so he returned to the room for a little nap," Bridget smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.