Evening At The Castle - Cover

Evening At The Castle

Copyright© 2002 by Daibhidh

Chapter 16: James Discovers the Castle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: James Discovers the Castle - Alex, a beautiful young female executive from Chicago, finds herself at loose ends in London until she learns of a nearby hedonistic social club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

About a half hour later, James knocked on my door. As I ushered him inside, he asked if the lunch offer was still open. Richard said, "Certainly, I think the hotel dining room has closed already though so we'll just step down to the local pub and see what they have on special."

"An authentic English pub! Sounds wonderful... I've read about them in books. I'm quite a fan of Peter Robinson's mystery novels, by the way, and they describe pubs quite well but I've never actually seen one," he said.

Richard chuckled as he replied, "I hope it meets your expectations but a local neighborhood London pub may not equal the fictional ones. Robinson's stories are placed in Yorkshire aren't they?"

"I'm not sure, but they're set in a pretty rural area," he said as we made our way down to "The Hare and Hounds".

We made small talk regarding the pub's charmingly old fashioned décor but I got the distinct impression James was somewhat inhibited by my presence, so after a few moments I excused myself and moved to an empty stool at the end of the bar, where I engaged the barkeep in conversation but from where I could still hear their conversation.

"That Alex is quite a pretty young lady," James commented, "How does she fit into the picture, is she your girlfriend?"

"Good Lord no," Richard laughed. "She's my boss actually. I'm the Chief Financial Officer of my firm and she's the CEO."

"Is she?... I never would have guessed. Is she difficult to work for?" he asked.

"No, surprisingly she's not. Well, except for the first day I met her... the day she threatened to fire me... but other than that we've gotten along quite well. Neither of us are married and we've even dated a few times."

"Have you? That's very interesting," James noted.

About that time the barkeep found a free moment from the dwindling lunch crowd and attempted to chat me up again, regaling me with tales of his prowess in the local rugby club. He wasn't a bad looking man, tall with a muscular build, ginger hair and slim hips but I found his attitude irritatingly chauvinist so I tuned him out and refocused my attention on the conversation behind me.

James was saying, "What does a single man like yourself do for entertainment in London? It always seemed to me that you Brits were far too proper and reserved to let your hair down and have a good time."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," Richard chuckled. "There are many clubs in the area for people who wish to unwind after a hard day on the job," he replied, leading him on.

"I suppose you mean health clubs, sports clubs and bars... that sort of thing" James suggested.

"Well, that too. If that's what you're looking for, those are certainly available," Richard replied, then apparently changing subject, continued. "Lynne tells me you're employed by Prescott and Adams. Have they assigned someone to sponsor you yet? By that I mean, someone to help get you settled in, help you find housing, that sort of thing."

"Oh yes, of course, two men in fact, Joe Allison and George Macomb. They were scheduled to meet me and set up all that, but then my schedule was moved up. When I tried to notify them, I learned that they were vacationing in Spain this week. So it looks like I'm on my own, at least until they return or I get to the office and they set me up with someone else," James said. "By the way," he added, "I was talking with Joe last week and he mentioned an exclusive club in the area called the Manor, or the Palace, or something like that. Are you familiar with it?"

Richard pretended to think for a moment, then replied, "No, I can't say that I am... but wait a minute, could it have been the Castle?"

"Yes, now that you mention it, I believe it was the Castle. What do you know about it?" he asked.

"Well, I seem to recollect it's located in rather rural area called East Anglia, a little over an hour's drive from here, so it isn't exactly a place you'd plan on dashing out to for a quick lunch," Richard replied.

"And how would one go about joining this Castle club?" James asked, his tone suddenly becoming conspiratorial.

"I would suggest you talk to either Mr. Allison or Mr. Macomb about that. I've heard the only way one can join is to be sponsored by a current member but I'm not really sure of that," Richard said apologetically.

At this point, their voices lowered and 'Mr. Rugby' was back, trying his best to convince me to join him later for 'a pint and a tickle' as he put it, so I missed the rest of Richard's conversation with James. I did gain the impression, however, that the bait had been taken and the hook would soon be set.

Wishing to put a little distance between myself and my newfound 'friend', I moved back to the table. As I approached, the conversation immediately switched to a discussion about the best areas of the city to find suitable housing.

As I slid into the booth, I noticed they had finished eating, so pleading my need for a nap, I suggested we return to the hotel.

When we arrived back at my suite we made small talk for a few more minutes before James announced that he was quite tired himself and also felt the need for a nap. "Jet lag, you know," he said, as he made his apologies and retired to Ellen's suite. Once we were alone again I quizzed Richard about their conversation at the pub.

"Well, I think I gained some valuable insight into their problem. It seems that once James began traveling for his firm, he suddenly got a whole new outlook on life. He indicated his territory was primarily the Far East, you know, Manila, Bangkok, Taipei, Singapore and Tokyo; the sort of places where morals are much more relaxed than they are in Chicago. Apparently he became addicted to that lifestyle. When he returned from his trips, Lynne seemed very inhibited compared to the ladies he'd discovered in Asia. It sounds as though he assumed his wife would be indignant if he suggested some of the tricks he'd learned over there. Of course she assumed that, since he didn't often initiate intimacy, he was no longer interested in her."

"From what Lynne has said, I think you might be right, Richard," I said. "But if we can devise a way to show him that Lynne is every bit as lusty as he has become, I believe that will go a long way toward solving their problems."

"Both Joe Allison and George Macomb are on Marianne's list of Castle members," Richard replied. "I'll contact them, and also get Marianne involved. I'm sure we can devise a plan. Let me make a few phone calls and I'll get back to you."

With that, he quickly left to plot "Operation Reunion", as he put it. He seemed to have a propensity for creating James Bond-type names for all his elaborate schemes. I had a sinking feeling this would evolve into yet another one of them.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on Ellen's Personnel Department problems and lost track of the time until the phone rang. It was James, calling from across the hall asking me if he could drop over. Assuring him a break in my work would be more than welcome, I stacked the papers and charts I'd been working on and was just piling them on the table when he rapped on my door.

As I opened it and ushered him inside I noticed he was a little rumpled, as though he'd only recently awakened. "Is there any chance of getting some coffee," he asked. "I believe my system thinks it's time for breakfast."

"Well, let's see what I can do," I grinned, picking up the phone and calling room service. Bridgett assured me that she wasn't busy and would bring it up in a few minutes.

"By the way," I warned her, "James, Lynne's husband, arrived today and is now with me. He seems to think its time for breakfast... jet lag, you know."

"I understand," she laughed, "Mum's the word."

A few minutes later Bridgett arrived with a large pot of coffee and a platter of mixed grill which smelled wonderful. "Just something I whipped up, the perfect remedy for jet lag," she said with a smile.

As James tucked into his late breakfast, Bridgett and I poured ourselves some wine and chatted about shopping and our plans for the upcoming weekend. When James had finished and pushed his plate away, I introduced him to Bridgett, saying that she was also a friend of Lynne's.

"She'll be so sorry about the unfortunate schedule mix-up," Bridgett said. "She's talked about nothing else but you taking that position over here and how much she's missed you. She's also excited at the prospect of living here in England for awhile."

Again the phone rang, my cell phone this time. It was Richard saying that he'd contacted Joe at his hotel in Madrid and explained the situation to him. Joe had told him he'd catch the next flight back and that he'd meet with him first thing in the morning. "I also called Marianne and she already has a plan in mind but it will take a few days to set up. We'll have James call Lynne tonight, then I'll call her back from my place and ask them to return by Tuesday night. Oh, and plan on eating at the Castle Tuesday evening," he said before breaking the connection.

"Who was that?" James asked. "You seemed to be doing a lot more listening than talking."

"Oh, that was just one of my assistants. I'd asked him to check out some kinks that have developed in our consolidation plans and he was just reporting in," I lied with a straight face.

As Bridgett cleaned up the remains of the meal, James announced the he was feeling tired again and returned to his room. "My, he seems like a very nice man... a bit on the stuffy side though, I'd say," Bridgett quipped as she stacked the dishes on her cart.

"Richard's working on a plan to take care of that, even as we speak," I chuckled.

After Bridgett left, I went back to work on the personnel roster until I was again interrupted by a knock on the door. I glanced at my watch and realized it was after five. I opened the door wondering where the afternoon had gone and found Richard grinning at me.

"What's the matter, you've suddenly learned to knock?" I asked as he stepped inside.

"Oh, I knew how to knock all along," he replied, "Just liked to irritate you. You're so attractive when you're irritated." He seated himself, looking very pleased with himself. "I've been on the phone all afternoon, coordinating between Joe and Marianne. Here's the plan at the moment. Lynne and Ellen will arrive back at the Castle sometime Tuesday, Marianne has them set up with a VIP suite for the night. Joe and George will work on James over the weekend and by Tuesday he'll be begging to apply for membership. Marianne is making plans for his initiation after dinner Tuesday night. We'll have to keep Lynne and Ellen out of sight until the ceremony begins but they'll be in the audience in plenty of time to catch the show. After that, we'll just play it by ear, but I think James will be a very happy fellow by evening's end."

"My God," I exclaimed. "Marianne was right, you certainly do have a knack for cockamamie plots!"

Richard smiled smugly, saying, "Nothing is impossible with the proper planning, Alex... although I do take exception to the term cockamamie!" He then stepped out into the hallway, and tapping on James' door, asked if he would like to call Lynne. After handing James his cell phone and giving him Lynne's number he returned, allowing James to converse with his wife in private.

When James came in to return Richard's cell phone, I asked him if everything was going well in Scotland. "Oh yes," he replied. "Of course she was a little upset about being away when I arrived but I assured her it was alright and that I was being well taken care of. She said to tell you Scotland was beautiful, although one of the locals had told her 'it could be a real bitch in the winter'," he laughed.

"Did you get a chance to speak with Ellen," I asked innocently.

"No, not exactly, although I did hear her shout 'Hi, Uncle Jim' in the background. She's called me that ever since she's been able to talk. She was like the daughter we never had. Ellen and her parents lived next door to us in Chicago you know."

"Yes," I replied. "I think I remember Ellen saying something about that."

Finally Richard said, "Put the paperwork away for today, Alex and I'll take you both out for diner. Then we'll make it an early night, we both have a busy three days ahead of us."

Richard selected a homey family-style restaurant and we enjoyed an excellent meal. Upon our return, I invited them both in for drinks but James begged off, saying he was still a little tired. As James was leaving he remarked, "That young lady that brought the food earlier, Bridgett I think you called her... she's Irish isn't she?"

"Yes," I replied. "I met Bridgett on my first day in England. We're pretty close friends now, and she certainly is very Irish."

"I thought I detected an Irish accent," he noted. "Married, I suppose?"

"Oh yes, and very happily," I responded.

"Thought she must be... a very attractive young lady like that," he observed as he left.

Richard accepted a glass of Sherry and we went over the plans to get James inducted into our club one last time. "I doubt we'll have much trouble convincing him of the idea. From your conversation before he left, I got the impression he was very definitely on the prowl," Richard observed.

After an hour or so, I yawned and said, "It's really getting quite late. I think I'm ready for bed, would you like to spend the night?" Much to my surprise, he agreed, so we turned off the lights and retired to the bedroom where we showered and crawled into bed. I rolled over onto my side and snuggled down under the comforter as Richard cuddled closely behind me. Just as I was drifting off I felt a warm hand slide across my chest and gently cup my right breast, its fingertips idly toying with my nipple.

My tummy tingled and I felt my pussy begin to dampen. As his hardness grew against my back, my dampness increased, my labia becoming warm and swollen. Reaching back between my thighs, I grasped his now stiff cock and slipped it between my thighs positioning its large, blunt head at the entrance of my vagina before arching my back and pushing my hips back toward him until I felt it lodge firmly within me. Then, with a grinding, pushing motion, I eased my body back against him until he was finally embedded deep within me.

As he began gently thrusting, I countered his rhythm; my hips moving forward as his withdrew, then pushing back against him as he thrust forward. It started slowly and languidly but quickly increased in urgency as our arousal grew until finally he was slamming his pelvis against my butt, grunting as his huge cock hammered the stretched the slick walls of my pussy. Finally, with one massive thrust, he drove himself completely into me and held it there. I felt his cock head jerking as he exploded deep within me. The heat of his sperm triggered my own orgasm and I drove my hips back hard into his stomach, my vaginal muscles clinching spastically around his thick cock as wave after wave of pleasure washed through my body. He held me tightly against his chest until I felt him soften and slowly slip out. Rolling over onto his back, he murmured, "Thanks Alex, I really needed that!" "You and me both, tiger," I responded, my body suddenly more relaxed than it had been all day. He snuggled up against me again as we both quickly drifted off to sleep.

Saturday and Sunday passed quickly. Richard and I worked on consolidation problems as James became acclimated to the change in time zones. Monday dawned bright and sunny, the drizzle of the past few days having moved on to irritate the French and Belgians for a while.

Joe collected James after breakfast to perform his official sponsorship duties, as well as his unofficial task of planting the advantages of joining the Castle Club firmly in his subconscious mind. Around three o'clock I returned to the hotel to get cleaned up and dress for diner. Richard arrived at five to pick me up, asking if I had seen anything of James.

"No," I replied. "Joe and George will be driving him out to the Castle about now, I assume."

"Yes," Richard agreed. "I talked with George this afternoon and he said they'd convinced him that he should apply for membership as there was currently an opening. Also, since membership vacancies are quickly filled and there was no telling when another might occur, he should apply as soon as possible. He said James seemed quite excited about joining and had insisted they take him out there this evening. I also talked to Marianne. She asked us to park at the rear service entrance and said she'd meet us there."

"Well then, it looks like everything is going according to plan. Let's get this show on road." Throwing a light stole over my shoulders and quickly making our way to Richard's Jag, we were off.

Richard parked near the kitchen entrance and Marianne was waiting for us as promised. "James arrived with Joe and George a few moments ago," she said in a conspiratorial tone. "They're in the dining room at the moment. I had a meeting with him after he requested membership and explained the rules and requirements, to which he readily agreed... and quite enthusiastically I might add. Joe must have done a great job of whetting his appetite," she grinned. "Of course, we don't want him to know you're here, so why don't you and Richard just go on up to my suite and join Ellen and Lynne. They arrived early this afternoon and I've kept them hidden up there ever since Joe called to tell me that he was bringing James up. Just call the dining room and order whatever you want to eat. Oh, and by the way, you know how to operate the surveillance system so monitor the dining room. Once you see them leave, you can all safely go down to the auditorium and prepare for the show."

Handing Richard her security key card, Marianne told us to take the lift up to her apartment. "Alex knows the way," she said with a grin.

After entering the lift, I pushed the unmarked button and we silently rose to top floor. When it stopped and the door slid silently open, we stepped out into Marianne's living room where we were greeted by Ellen, who was sprawled out on the sofa. The TV monitor was on and she was clicking idly through the channels. Lynne was also there, pacing about and as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

"Hi folks," I said, "How was the trip?"

"Great," Ellen responded. "I got in a good day's hiking in the Dales while Lynne hit every antique shop in the village... and the trip up into Scotland was beautiful."

Lynne giggled and added, "And we met the nicest policeman along the way."

"Policeman? Just how did you meet this nice policeman," I asked suspiciously.

Ellen said, "Well, we were on the motorway, just south of Edinburgh. It was a lovely day and we had the top down. The traffic was light so I opened your little beauty up just to see what it would feel like."

Lynne interrupted, saying "She didn't notice the police cruiser sitting in the median until I pointed it out."

"Yeah well, anyway," Ellen continued, "The speedometer had just passed through 130 and was still climbing when she pointed him out. Luckily his radar gun was broken but I think he probably figured we just might be going a tad over the speed limit. So when I glanced in the mirror and saw him pulling out, I took my foot off the accelerator and let it coast on down so that the brake lights wouldn't give us away. By the time he came up behind us it was registering a little under 80."

"But he was a very friendly gentleman," Lynne observed.

"That may be because I'd unbuttoned the top three buttons of my blouse and Lynne was sitting over there in her short shorts and skimpy little halter top. Lord, the poor fellow didn't know where to look first," Ellen chuckled.

"Did he give you a ticket?" I asked.

"Nope," Ellen grinned, "After he got through ogling us, he started ogling your car. Said he'd never seen that model before and kept asking us questions about it... like how much horsepower it had and what the gear ratio was, technical stuff like that. I had no idea, so I pulled your trick of producing the owner's manual and letting him read it for himself. Then, when he asked me to pop the bonnet and he got a look at that V12 engine with the pretty little chrome headers... God, I thought he'd have a orgasm right there on the verge!"

"Oh, and we also met Jimmy's aunt in Craggie. She's really a very sweet lady," Lynne informed us. "I'm supposed to tell him to write her when I see him again because he hasn't answered her last two letters yet. She said he's a lovely boy but he needs a little nagging about things like that."

Ellen, who had been idly watching the monitor while Lynne was talking, suddenly pointed at the screen and exclaimed, "Hey, there's Uncle Jim!"

The screen was showing the dining room and sure enough, there was James, George and Joe seated at a window table. Apparently they were just finishing their meal. Two tables over I noticed Buzz and Jim with two women, the exotic brown skinned Laura and a short, pert ash blond who I'd seen in the club before but had never actually met. I noticed James eyes wandering, admiring the two young ladies as he tried to concentrate on whatever it was that George and Joe were saying.

As we watched, Marianne entered the dining room and approached Buzz's table. After a short conversation, the two ladies rose and left the room. Marianne then said something to Buzz and Jimmy before she moved on to Joe's table and sat down, engaging James in conversation.

After a moment Buzz and Jimmy pushed back their chairs and also moved to Joe's table where Marianne introduced them to the other men. As Buzz reached across to shake James' hand, I couldn't help but notice a smug 'I know something you don't' smile cross Buzz's face. They talked for a few more minutes, laughing and joking about something, before Marianne stood and motioned James to accompany her. As we watched them leave the dining room, Richard rose and said, "Show time, girls."

We took the lift down to the forth floor and entered the auditorium's lobby. Glancing around, I spotted Buzz and Jimmy standing at the mini-bar, drinks in hand. Buzz, seeing us, nudged Jimmy, who smiled at me as they made their way across the crowded room to join us.

We chatted for a few moments, then made our way toward the doors as the chime sounded, indicating the auditorium was now open. Richard led us about half way down to the stage, where we paired up and claimed our sofas. I found myself seated with Jimmy, Richard to my left with Ellen, and Lynne to my right with Buzz.

Once we were settled, Buzz leaned across to me and whispered, "We've got a double header tonight, Alex. The eighteen year old daughter of one of our members is also joining. I thought at first the there would be two separate ceremonies but Marianne told me they were trying something different this time. She wouldn't tell me any of the details but it sounds rather intriguing, doesn't it?" I agreed it did indeed offer some interesting possibilities.

Lynne and Ellen were whispering back and forth across us, discussing the new exercise room Marianne had shown them earlier in the afternoon, when the house lights slowly dimmed. The low hum of conversation, which had filled the crowed room, suddenly quieted in anticipation.

Jimmy fumbled with the arm of the sofa and I felt the sofa cushion slide forward, converting it into a bed. We pushed ourselves up until we were seated with our backs against the 'headboard', our legs stretched out comfortably before us. Looking to each side I noticed that Richard and Buzz had also converted their own sofas. Jimmy placed his arm around my shoulders and pulled me tightly against his hard body as we awaited the beginning of the show that would have such profound ramifications for Lynne's future.

Suddenly the room lights dimmed, the stage curtains slid open and a tight, brilliant spotlight illuminated the black door set into the back wall. As the door opened, a blindfolded James stepped cautiously through it, flanked by Laura and the young blond lady I had noticed earlier in the dining room. The women were clad in the familiar black robes, while James body was concealed by a shimmering white robe.

"Who is the blond lady?" I asked Jimmy.

"I believe Marianne said her name is Joni. I hadn't met her before she introduced her to me this evening," he replied.

I heard Lynne mummer something to Buzz but it was too low for me to make out. Buzz merely chuckled in response and pulled Lynne to him, his lips seeking hers. His large hand slipped up her thigh, pushing her skirt up around her hips in the process, baring her tanned shapely legs. They then both leaned back, their eyes glued to the stage.

The two ladies led James slowly to the front of the stage, where they curtsied to the audience while James, as if on cue, bowed stiffly. A second spotlight illuminated the door again and a beautiful blindfolded young girl with dark red hair was led out onto the stage by two muscular young men, The men looked remarkably alike, except one was dark and the other fair. The young lady, bracketed by the men, joined James before the footlights. A polite round of applause swept the room as the men bowed deeply and the girl curtsied nervously.

"She's certainly a lovely young lady," I whispered to Buzz. "Is she really only eighteen?" I noticed that Lynne had thrown one leg over his now naked thighs, exposing her pussy to him. At some point Buzz had lost his clothes and he had one hand inside her bodice, the other buried between her now opened legs.

He whispered back, "That's what Marianne claims. I understand her name is Marie and that the two young men accompanying her are twins, Rob and Bob. They're also her cousins! Sounds deliciously incestuous, doesn't it?"

"But that's ridiculous, why would anyone name both of them Robert?" I asked.

"They're not named Robert, they're named Bob and Rob. Those are the names that appear on their birth certificates," she laughed.

I giggled at the thought of parents so lacking in imagination they would name their twin sons Bob and Rob.

Just then Jimmy whispered, "I've heard the entire family, except the lass, are already members of the club. Must make for some lusty family gatherings, what?"

The two groups on stage moved apart and Laura stepped in front of James, lifting his cape and draping it back over his shoulders, allowing it to hang down his back. She then removed his tie and unbuttoned his white dress shirt. Joni, standing behind him, pulled the shirt out of his waistband and worked it off over his shoulders, then tossed it aside. At the same time, Laura lifted his feet, one at a time, and slipped off his shoes and socks. She then knelt before him and unbuckled his belt while Joni worked his undershirt up over his chest and pulled it off, tossing it over to join his shirt.

They then paused for a moment, leaving James standing there wearing only his dark trousers, while Marie's cousins started working on her preparations. Her cape was also pulled open and pushed back, revealing her clothed in a modest red skirt, a sheer white ruffled blouse buttoned modestly up to her throat. Her slim lower legs sheathed in white knee socks, her feet encased in black patent leather flats. She was obviously not wearing a bra as her smallish but firm breasts strained against the tight filmy material of the blouse, her hard excited nipples forming two small peaks.

Her fair haired cousin, Rob, now standing behind her, reached around her body and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. After releasing the last button, he pulled the garment free from her waistband, then slowly slid it down her arms revealing her naked upper body. Her breasts were even lovelier than they had at first seemed, not impressively large but firm and beautifully shaped, their light brown areolas slightly crinkled from her growing excitement as well as their sudden exposure to the coolness of the air conditioned atmosphere. Her hard nipples, rigid with sexual anticipation, were pinker in color than the surrounding skin. He next unbuttoned the waistband of her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was not wearing panties and it suddenly became obvious that she was a natural redhead.

Bob, the dark haired lad, stepped aside, allowing her slim shapely body to be completely visible to the audience of the first time. Her flat, hard abdomen topped the thin red bush of neatly trimmed pubic hair through which, as the enlarged view on the huge TV monitors revealed, a hint of her vaginal lips below her prominent mound could be seen. Rob reached around her body and caressed her breasts as Bob knelt and removed her shoes and socks. The camera held steady on her body for several moments before shifting back to James and his two beautiful handlers.

Laura, who had been standing beside James during Marie's preparation, idly massaging his cock through the thin fabric of his trousers, knelt before him and unfastened his belt. She then grasped the zipper tab of his fly in her teeth and pulled it down, and after unbuttoning his waist band, allowed his trousers to slide down his legs to the floor.

As Laura moved aside, we could see the result of her previous massage; James was displaying a huge bulge in the front of his tight cotton briefs, the pink engorged tip of his large cock peeking out from under the elastic waistband. A drop of precum, glistening in the bright spotlight, adorned its tip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.