Evening At The Castle - Cover

Evening At The Castle

Copyright© 2002 by Daibhidh

Chapter 15: A Castle Evening and the Arrival of James

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: A Castle Evening and the Arrival of James - Alex, a beautiful young female executive from Chicago, finds herself at loose ends in London until she learns of a nearby hedonistic social club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next day was busy but uneventful. Ellen and I went over her staffing plans; how many warm bodies we currently had on the local payroll and how many more of which type we would need to hire.

There were also the personnel currently employed in other plants, scattered across Europe but soon to be incorporated into the London facility, to consider. She had coordinated with our current personnel department people, as well as their counterparts the other plants in Europe; Limerick, Antwerp, Hamburg, Seville, and Bologna, and several others which were very small satellite operations.

She also had on file the projected production levels, along with the manpower levels required to meet them. I hadn't realized the complexity of her job until it was reduced to charts, summaries and lists. She did seem to have a handle on the situation but I also realized just how much she would be missed during the week that she would be keeping Lynne out of sight.

I wanted to get Richard in on these discussions so I picked up my new cell phone and noticed that he had already set up speed dial numbers and access codes for the other five instruments which were taped to the back of the phone, duly noting that his code was listed first. Punching in "11" I listened to it ring three times before he picked up, saying "Good morning, Alex. What can I do for you this fine Sunday morning?"

"How the hell did you know it was me," I blurted.

"Well actually I didn't, but when I saw it was dialed from your phone, I considered it a logical assumption. Hadn't you noticed these phones have a Caller Identification display?"

"No, I hadn't," I grumped, "What I wanted, if you are free, is for you to drop by for a moment. Ellen and I are going over her files and we have some questions about the financial end of it."

"Certainly, I'm just about finished up here. I'll be there in about quarter hour," he said, terminating the call.

Richard arrived fifteen minutes later and we spent the next few hours going over the seeming endless details involved in transitioning our current plant into the new consolidated European operations facility.

Finally Ellen pushed her chair back and announced she was hungry, so we gathered up Lynne and trooped down to The Hare and Hounds, the pub I'd stumbled across a few days earlier; the one where I had discovered those delicious Bacon Butty sandwiches.

As we were waiting for our orders, Richard reached into his brief case and pulled out a large, colorful envelope. "I called my travel agent at home this morning and explained that your plans had been moved up. I also mentioned your destination preferences. This is the package she came up with. She's booked you into a bed and breakfast in a small village east of York for Thursday and Friday nights. Then Saturday night, you're booked into a small, family owned, bed-and-breakfast in Craggie, a village near Inverness. She also arranged for a late arrival reservation there because it's a fairly long trip from York to Craggie. You might want to stop overnight somewhere around Edinburgh. If so, just call ahead and let them know you've been delayed. If you want to change any of this, I'll get back to her."

"No, Richard," Ellen replied, "It sounds fine to me, but that does bring up another subject. I'll need to make arrangements to lease a car. I certainly don't want to depend on British Rail to get around."

"No problem, you can borrow my Aston-Martin. It's not a fancy convertible like Alex's but it will be a vast improvement over a hire car. I don't use it as much as I should anyway and it needs the exercise. That way you won't look quite so much like a tourist. Or, if I you think you'll be traveling back roads much, you're more then welcome to take my Land Rover," Richard offered.

Before Ellen responded I said, "Actually, Lynne seemed quite taken by my convertible. Why don't you borrow that, and if I find I need a car while you're gone I can always borrow one of Richard's apparently unlimited supply of vehicles for a day or so."

Ellen's eyes lit up as she said, "Thanks for your kind offer Richard, but I think we'll take Alex's car if you don't mind. I can't wait to get that little sucker out on the motorway and let her stretch her legs!"

"The police are quite adamant about the posted speed limits, even on the Motorways. Be careful you don't get picked up... it could ruin your whole trip," Richard warned,

Ellen assured him that they would indeed be careful.

"Well," I said, "That's settled then. Let's eat, I'm famished!"

We spent the rest of Sunday, as well as Monday, Tuesday and most of Wednesday immersed in the minute details involved in preparing for the upcoming merger. By late Wednesday afternoon we felt we had the outlines of a workable plan, but we were also exhausted and desperately in need of a break. Richard suggested we all have dinner at the Castle and unwind a bit.

It sounded good to me so we contacted Lynne, who was feeling somewhat neglected from being left to her own devices for the past few days. She jumped at the chance to get out of the hotel.

I also suggested we contact Kevin and Bridgett and see if they wanted to join us. After a quick phone call, Richard announced that they would meet us there at seven o'clock. He then called Marianne and asked her to reserve a table for six. As it was already nearly four-thirty, we broke up to get ready, after agreeing to meet in the lobby at five-fifteen.

I retired to my bedroom for a quick shower before dressing, then stepped across the hall and rapped on Ellen's door. She and Lynne emerged; Ellen dressed in a Royal blue dinner dress with a close fitting bodice and full knee-length skirt, Lynne in a similar dress in sparking white. Lynne seemed particularly perky, laughing and joking with us as we descended to the lobby where we found Richard sitting in the lobby awaiting our arrival. Rising to his feet he glanced at his watch and commented, "Right on time ladies, only five minutes late." Lynne beat me to it, cuffing him jokingly. As we descended to the garage Ellen announced that we should take my car and that she would drive. I looked at her quizzically, to which she said, "What? I'll have to drive it for the next week and I need to get comfortable with it."

I unlocked the car and handed her the keys before climbing into the back with Lynne, allowing Richard, with his long legs, to ride in the front where he would be less cramped. Ellen easily merged into the light weekday evening traffic then proceeded to weave her way confidently through it, smoothly but not aggressively, until we found ourselves entering the northbound motorway. Setting the speed control at only slightly above seventy, the legal speed limit, she relaxed and said with a laugh, "How did I do Alex? Did I pass inspection?"

"You did just fine, Ellen. I couldn't have done better myself," I responded. Richard declared, "Sounds like faint praise to me Alex." This earned him another light cuff to the back of his head. I was beginning to feel much easier with my decision to loan her my car, which I suddenly realized I was growing quite fond of. Placing an arm around Lynne, I hugged her to me and asked, "How are you holding up, dear?"

"I'm feeling excited about our trip," Lynne replied. "Ellen's told me how beautiful the Yorkshire Dales region is in the summer and the Scottish Highlands will seem like returning home. I've never actually been there of course, but that's where my grandmother was born and raised. I still remember her telling me about it when I was a child. It will be almost a pilgrimage."

I squeezed her shoulder and said, "I hope it meets all of your expectations dear... and when you return, your husband will be here waiting for you."

"I only hope you can bring him around to our way of thinking. I really do love him. We've been married a long time and, even more than being my lover, he's always been my best friend," she replied.

"If it's at all possible, dear, I'm sure Richard will bring him around. He can be very persuasive when he sets his mind to it," I chuckled.

"I know," she giggled, probably remembering her first night in London.

From the front seat Richard interjected, "I keep telling you, SHE seduced ME... not the other way round!" This caused Lynne to giggle even harder.

We soon pulled into the Castle's car park and made our way inside. As we entered we found Marianne engaged in conversation with a vivacious, coffee-skinned, svelte figured, female member of medium height. I had seen her in the club before but we had never actually met. Marianne smiled at me and said, "I'm so glad you came tonight, dear," then turning the lady beside her said, "Laura, these are some friends of mine. Of course, you know Richard, but I'd like you to meet Alex, Lynne, and Ellen. The stunningly beautiful Laura grasped my hand warmly. Her tawny skin tone hinted at a Caribbean heritage, and when she spoke, her lilting accent confirmed it.

"It's so nice to meet you again Alex. Of course you don't remember our first meeting but I was one of the participants in your initiation ceremony." Then, leaning closer, she whispered, "You tasted wonderful, by the way."

I felt a blush warm my cheeks as she turned to Lynne and shook her hand, congratulating her on her recent initiation, which she had viewed, saying, "You did wonderfully my dear. I was really impressed... and more than a little aroused!"

Lynne's blush was even deeper than my own by the time Laura grasped Ellen's hand in both of hers. "Ah, Ellen. The stories I've heard about you my dear, you are truly a legend! It's an honor to finally meet you in person."

Ellen grinned broadly as she said, "I'm not sure just which stories you're referring to, but there's probably at least a small grain of truth in most of them. You know how stories tend to become embellished over time."

"Yes dear, I know all about that," she laughed, releasing Ellen's hand and saying to Marianne, "I must run now, dear. I'm late for a hair appointment and you know how snippy these male hair dressers can be about that."

As Laura swept out the door, Marianne led the way to the dining room, guiding us to a table where Kevin and Bridgett were waiting for us. Just as I noted the table was set for eight, she said, "Two men and four gorgeous women... that will never do." Looking around the crowded dining room, she exclaimed, "Oh, I see that General Donaldson and Wing Commander Ellison are dining alone again tonight. Would you mind if I invited them to join you? It would free up another table for me."

Without waiting for an answer, she walked over to where the two men were engaged in another of their animated conversations. Bending down, she whispered something in Buzz's ear, which caused him to look up, scanning the room. Spotting us, he smiled and rose from his chair. After clapping the Wing Commander on the shoulder and saying something to him, the RAF officer also rose and they both made their way to our table.

As they approached, Buzz said, "May we join you folks, we were getting a little lonely." Richard and Kevin rose and shook hands with them, inviting them to sit down. Buzz took a seat next to Lynne, while the RAF officer claimed a seat beside me. Richard then introduced them saying, "I know some of you have already met Buzz (which caused Lynne to blush) but I can't remember at the moment exactly which ones, so let me introduce retired General Buzz Donaldson of the US Air Force and his friend, Wing Commander James Ellison of the RAF. We shook hands all around as the RAF officer announced, "I'm only 'Wing Commander Ellison' on duty; when I take the uniform off I'm just Jimmy and, as you can see, I'm out of uniform tonight." When he spoke I thought I detected a slight Scottish burr.

After we'd ordered and were waiting for our food to arrive, the conversation turned to Ellen and Lynne's upcoming vacation. When Ellen said they were leaving in the morning for the Yorkshire Dales and then on to Scotland, Jimmy's eyes lit up. "Scotland, you say. I was born and raised in a small village called Craggie. Lovely country in the summer but it can be a real bitch in the winter though. Where would you be staying then?"

Ellen rummaged through her purse, finally coming up with their itinerary and said, "Umm, it's called The Loch View... in Craggie, of all places."

"Indeed!" he exclaimed, "That's my auntie's place. Right in the village, it is. You'll love her. Can be a bit of a grumpy puss at times but a good heart for all of that, and the best damn cook in the highlands, she is. I'll give her a ring tomorrow and tell her to take extra good care of you two."

After we finished eating and were sipping the last of our wine, I noticed Richard lean over and whisper something to Bridgett, who smiled and nodded. They rose, excused themselves and moved toward the front desk.

A moment later Kevin did the same to Ellen, with the same result. I was puzzled and asked Jimmy what was going on. He responded with a grin, "I believe they're checking into privacy rooms. Since they won't be back for awhile, what do you say we follow suit?"

I knew all about the privacy rooms but apparently Lynne had not heard of them, as she asked, "Why in the world would they need privacy rooms?" As soon as she uttered the words, it struck her what was happening and she giggled, and then blushed sweetly. Seeing that Buzz was looking her quizzically, she said, "Oh well, why not... as long as you're gentler than last time. God was I sore the next morning!"

Buzz grinned and rose to his feet, and as Lynne rose to join him, they moved toward the front desk hand in hand.

"Well Jimmy, looks like we're the only ones left. What do you say, ready for a little privacy?" I asked playfully.

"Aye lass, I'm game if you are."

With that, we made our way to the front where Marianne was waiting behind the desk. Without even asking she grinned at me and held out a security lock card saying, "Room 219, the same room as the vicar's daughter's."

As we proceeded to the elevators, Jimmy asked, "What the hell was that about a vicars daughter?"

"It's a long story and I'm suddenly getting very impatient, Jimmy. I'll explain it all to you later."

Stepping out of the lift on the second floor, we soon located room 219. Jimmy inserted the entry card in the slot, and hearing the lock snick, I pushed it open and we entered the room. The lights had turned on automatically as the door opened. Jimmy placed a finger to his lips, indicating that I should remain silent, as he glanced around. Finally locating what he sought, he moved quickly to the headboard and, opening a concealed panel, turned off the two switches located within.

"That does it," he chuckled.

"What was that all about," I asked.

"I just switched off the cameras and microphones," he said. "Kevin designed these rooms and told me where the cut-off switches were located. If Marianne had any voyeuristic plans, that will put a crimp in them!"

"But why are you so worried about that," I asked as he shed his jacket and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"It's not Marianne I'm concerned about but I understand these sessions are also taped. Oh I know, the tapes are only for her protection and they're supposed to be only temporary, but if they should fall into the wrong hands it could prove disastrous to my career. Blackmail material, you know."

"Why, are you married?" I asked.

"No," he replied, stripping off his shirt. "It's nothing as mundane as that. You see, I hold a very sensitive position at the base. Security, you know. Even the hint of a scandal could jeopardize my clearance. Not that I'd ever succumb to blackmail, but my superiors couldn't take that chance."

As he sat to remove his shoes and socks he chided me, "Come on lass, you're falling behind."

Realizing that he was now down to his trousers and I was still standing there completely clothed, my purse still clutched in my hand, I kicked off my shoes and slid the straps of my dress off my shoulders, allowing it to flutter silently to the floor. As I wasn't wearing a bra, I now stood before him clothed only in the tiniest of black bikini panties.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.