Evening At The Castle - Cover

Evening At The Castle

Copyright© 2002 by Daibhidh

Chapter 10: Dinner At The Castle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Dinner At The Castle - Alex, a beautiful young female executive from Chicago, finds herself at loose ends in London until she learns of a nearby hedonistic social club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I awoke to the low murmur of voices and the faint clinking of china emanating from behind the closed bedroom door. A quick survey of the room showed that not only was I alone but that, judging by the bright sunlight streaming through the now open drapes, it was several hours past dawn.

The smell of freshly brewed coffee, scrambled eggs and sausage wafting into the room urging me out of bed and into my robe. Padding my way to the door in my bare feet, I entered the lounge to find not only Richard, Ellen and Lynne gathered around the large coffee table, but also Bridget and a young man in a waiter's uniform, serving up food and pouring coffee and tea.

"Coffee," I croaked to no one in particular. "I really need coffee... now," I demanded, collapsing onto the sofa.

The young waiter poured me a cup of steaming hot coffee and handed it to me, along with a scone. I took a careful sip of the black life-restoring liquid, then leaned back and smiled.

"Well, that certainly hits the spot. I think there is a possibility I may live in spite of all your best efforts!" I proclaimed. After helping myself to a heaping plate of eggs and sausage, and rapidly devouring half of it, I turned to Richard and said, "We really must get down to work today. The clock is ticking on us getting this company up and running."

"Well, for a start I've arranged a meeting with Sir Andrew of Smyth, Beatty, and Cline, to discuss the availability of suitable property at ten o'clock this morning. This will give us some idea of what is currently available on the market. Then, after lunch we're meeting with a representative of the legal firm of Billings and Spencer to get the ball rolling on setting up a limited corporation. Hopefully, this will give us a company and the facilities to house it. Of course, there's a lot more to do, but it's a beginning," Richard replied, before motioning the waiter to refill his now empty plate.

Lynne, seated next to Richard, idly stroking his thigh, smiled and observed "Don't forget you also promised to contact Marianne today about my joining her merry band of hedonists at the Castle, Bridget."

Bridget chuckled as she told Lynne that she had placed a call to Marianne a few moments ago and that Jody, Marianne's sister, had promised to have her return her call at the earliest opportunity. "She indicated that Marianne had had a rather exhausting evening and was sleeping in. Said she should return my call in an hour or so," Bridget grinned.

"Lord, she wasn't the only one to have an exhausting evening," Lynne replied, her face reddening slightly, which brought a chuckle from Richard who placed an arm around her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. Lynne smiled up at him and snuggled a little closer against him. "Oh, by the way Bridget, Alex introduced Ellen and myself to the amazing little toys you and your husband developed. Could you arrange to obtain one for each of us? Of course we will pay for them but we both really want one... Please?"

"Of course dear," Bridget replied with a lilting laugh. "Ellen already talked to me about that very issue earlier and I called Kevin a few moments ago. He said that he could have two of them ready by the weekend. These will be the new and improved models as well... and there will be no charge, dear. Just consider them our 'welcoming' gifts to you both. Sort of our own small attempt at 'foreign aid'."

"New and improved? Good lord, I don't see how he could improve on perfection!" Lynne exclaimed.

Bridget just chuckled. "Don't worry dear, they'll include all the same magical features, with one or two little additions I sure you will find quite... hmmm... interesting."

I polished off the last of the eggs and sausage, pushed my plate away and leaned back considering the busy day ahead. Just then the phone rang. Bridget picked it up and after a brief conversation said, "It's a little noisy here at the moment dear. Hang on a moment and I'll pick up on the bedroom extension."

Laying the phone down on the desk, she excused herself and went to the other room. When she returned she announced, "It's on for this evening. Marianne said they had had an initiation scheduled for tonight but due to illness, it had to be postponed, and so she'll be able to work Lynne in. Of course, she only agreed after giving me the third degree as to her compatibility and discretion. I gave you a glowing recommendation, Lynne, so don't let me down by backing out at the last minute," she chided Lynne with a smile. "I think she was really convinced by the fact that you were a long time close friend of Ellen's... who she's looking forward to seeing again tonight by the way."

We all congratulated Lynne (except for the young waiter who was completely confused by the conversation) to which she responded with a little embarrassment but obviously more than a little anticipation.

We broke up shortly after that, Richard and I to keep our appointments with the Estate Agency and our solicitors, Bridget and the waiter to return to their duties, and Ellen and Lynne to indulge in some serious shopping and to discuss the evening ahead.

Returning to the hotel about three-thirty, we found Ellen and Lynne seated in the lounge, surrounded by boxes, bags and packages. Bridget, who was now off duty, was with them. Lynne had located a shop called Ann Summer's and had apparently experienced an intense desire to purchase at least one of everything. Spread out on the sofa was a vast array of wispy lingerie; filmy negligees, thongs and open-crotch panties, as well as several lacy bras, which were apparently designed more to display and accentuate than to merely provide support.

With a grin, Ellen said, "Let's show them your favorite, Lynne." As Lynne's face flushed, Ellen leaned across and slowly unbuttoned Lynne's blouse. Pulling it aside we were greeted by the sight of Lynne's well-shaped breasts proudly displayed in a silky black bra whose tips were cut away, exposing about a three-inch circle of each. Her brownish areoles were slightly crinkled and her nipples stiffly erect. It looked more like a harness than a bra, but judging by the bulge I noticed growing in Richard's slacks, it was having its desired effect.

Never one to hide his appreciation, Richard slowly knelt before her, his lips encompassing each pink aroused nipple in turn, laving and caressing them with his tongue... first sucking them out, then releasing them with an audible plopping sound, much to Lynne's embarrassment. However, this was soon forgotten and she relaxed, leaning back against the sofa cushion, her eyes closed, a small smile spreading across her lips. After several moments of this, Richard arose and, grasping Lynne's hands, pulled her to her feet, hugging her to his chest. "I think I'm really going to enjoy this evening," Lynne murmured, more to herself than to any of the three of us.

As they broke their embrace, Ellen announced that she had made reservations for an early dinner at the Castle's restaurant and that we should start getting ready if we didn't want to be late. Richard glanced at his watch and quickly departed, saying that he would pick us up in an hour. Lynne and Ellen returned to their rooms to shower and dress, while I retired to my bedroom to do the same.

A little over an hour later Richard rang from the front desk to say that the three of us should meet him at the curb in front of the hotel. When I was prepared to leave, I stepped across the hall and knocked on Ellen's door. It was opened immediately by an obviously excited Lynne, who exclaimed, "It's about time. I was afraid you two had departed without us!"

Ellen nudged her out the door, explaining that Lynne wasn't serious, just a little anxious and excited. We caught the elevator to the lobby and proceeded through to the front entrance. Instead of his Land Rover, which I had expected, Richard was lounging against the front wing of a gleaming new black Jaguar XJ Executive Salon. He smiled and politely handed Ellen and Lynne into the back as I settled into the front passenger seat. As he pulled away from the curb I asked, "And when did you acquire this fancy bit of basic transportation?"

"Oh, it's just a little something that caught my eye a few hours ago. The Rover didn't seem to be posh enough for this important mission and the Aston-Martin is obviously far too small for the four of us."

The traffic in the city was heavy at this time of day but moving smoothly and we soon found ourselves on northbound motorway, cruising toward East Anglia. As the big Jag whispered up the motorway we were all uncharacteristically silent, watching the unfolding countryside and lost in thought. Finally, Lynne broke the silence.

"Ellen, are you sure I'm doing the right thing?" she asked softly in a small, uncertain voice.

Ellen placed an arm around Lynne's shoulders and hugged her tightly. "I'm hardly the best person to decide what's right or wrong for you dear, but I can tell you that I experienced my own self-doubts several years ago. Of course you know the decision I made, and looking back on it, it turned out to be one of the best choices I ever made."

Lynne was silent for several moments, staring out the window at the passing peaceful English countryside before replying. "I know this is what I want to do at this moment, but I can't help but think about what my friends back home would think of me if they ever found out."

"Lynne, you certainly must have had the same concerns about your relationship with Mom. That was, in many respects, far more taboo than what you are proposing to do this evening. Just try to think of it as one more itch that needs to be scratched."

Lynne reached up and turned Ellen's face toward hers and kissed her tenderly. "You're right dear. This isn't about my friends or my husband... it's about me. Whatever happens tonight has nothing to do with my feelings for them... No more than what happened last night with you and Alex. Not even what happened between Richard and me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.