Fantasy Island - Cover

Fantasy Island

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Not for prime time treatment of the popular TV show.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Slow   Caution   .

As the plane loomed larger and larger over the horizon, Dork and his little assistant (Taboo) felt a certain chill.

They weren't sure how their revamped enterprise would play out. Oh, they had done their homework and the millions invested by the mysterious Mr. Dork were well spent - the island was still a destination unto itself, even if there wasn't the greatest hedonistic escape imaginable awaiting the passengers.

As the sea plane tied up at its mooring, Dork and Taboo watched the passengers disembark, Dork narrating briefly for Taboo what each passenger expected to find, here on the island.

There was Monica and Kimble Anderson, a sad couple indeed. Kimble was diagnosed with throat cancer and he convinced his wife that they should have a last fling, after which he didn't expect to survive much longer. His tumor caused his neck to bulge much the same as a goiter.

Retired actress (Penelope Dawn) always felt that she was born too early and wanted one last chance to prove she had what it takes to make it in today's Hollywood.

Sexually ambiguous ex-football star (Lance Birdsong) wanted to find his real sexual identity, no matter which way he decided to swing.

Finally, there was Helmut Kriegsmaier. A neo-nazi with a secret agenda. He was not really interested in his family heritage, although he should have been!

Everyone had their island mixed drink except Helmut, who preferred Lowenbrau beer.

After the toast, Mr Dork and Taboo left the newest guests to mingle with those who preceeded them on the island, as well as the support staff.

Dork summoned Helmut first, their brief meeting confirming that there was indeed a jew with an altered identity among the guests on the island. Dork also knew, but didn't let on, that Kriegsmaier didn't just plan to expose him, but stalk him, possibly assassinate him, and then make his own escape!

Mr. Dork kept a close eye on Helmut, and when he (Helmut) became convinced that Kimble Anderson was his quarry and should be euthanized, Dork had a secret meeting with Kimble.

He told him, "X-rays show that you may have been mis-diagnosed. It seems to my medical experts that your fetus grew around your fraternal twin's fetus during gestation. It usually manifests later in life as a benign tumor because the DNA imprint prevents your antibodies from effectively attacking it, but by some miracle, this fetus has survived in its deformed state. It cannot come to term, but we believe an operation would be totally successful."

Kimble was dumbstruck, and couldn't thank Dork enough, asking, "If there's ever anything you need from me, just ask for it!"

"Actually, there IS," replied Dork. "I need you to DIE on the operating table!"


Back at the tiki bar, Penelope Dawn was downing her share of whiskey sours when Monica Kimble sat next to her and struck up a pleasant conversation.

They were interrupted by Taboo, who reminded Ms. Dawn that it was time for her 'massage'.

As Monica prepared to leave, Penelope told her, "Hang on dear! Taboo does his thing right here. Why don't you sit back and enjoy the show - maybe even try him for yourself?"

As the actress arranged her stool just a little bit farther from the bar, she hiked up her skirt and draped it over the diminutive Taboo, whose face just only reached, well, you know where!

"That's your massage?" Gawked Monica.

"You bet," said Penelope. I've been here five times and I swear that little bugger does it better each and every time!"

Taboo chewed Penelope until she nearly fainted, grabbing Monica for support, but she accidentally cupped Monica's breast, whose nipple erected out from its hiding place!

Penelope suggested that Monica might try a turn with Taboo, but she felt really uncomfortable without her husband, and she said so, yet her face was flushed!

Meanwhile, Lance Birdsong was signing autographs for the football junkies that remembered him. It helped to 'up' his spirits a bit, but he found himself checking out each guy's 'package', as if sizing them up for a gay encounter. He was still in sexual limbo.

When Dork found Monica at the bar and asked her to come to his office, it was plain to see that he had serious things to discuss with her, and Helmut took notice and followed, at a discreet distance.

The mysterious Dork left his office door ajar, just a hair, and showed Monica her husband's last note, which she read out loud:

"If you're reading this, I have already passed away. Baby, it was a lot further along than anyone thought. That's why I tried to book this package quickly. Mr. Dork had a revolutionary new treatment that may make a difference, or finish me. I have given my body to medical science in the hopes that much can be learned from me and used to save others in the future.

I'm sorry we had grown apart towards the end, but get that makeover you wanted and get back into circulation."

Monica recognized Kimble's handwriting and signature.

She demanded to see the body, but Dork reminded her that with medical science, certain organs had to be harvested at once, and then there was all that facial material, which had to go to pathology, immediately. No, it was better this way! Helmut conveniently overheard everything and would demand his money back for breach of contract, but first, he sowed some wild oats.

Finding Penelope still at the bar, he told her he recognized her and admired her work and her remarkable weathering over the years. He began listing so many of her works that she realized he was mistaking her for Ursula Andress, and whose 'look' she was sporting today!

As an accomplished actress, she let him enjoy the fantasy, right down to going to his room!

Despite his evil nature, Kriegsmaier was a tiger in bed, tending to every need of Penelope's, licking her shaven pubes until she cried out in unfeigned orgasm!

Then, he brandished a wonderful eight inches of "German sausage" and trailed it around her vulva, bringing her close to another swoon, until she begged him to put it inside her!

After a teasingly slow insertion, buoyed by repeated retreats to allow ample time for her to dilate and secrete, Helmut pressed home his 'helmet' and probed the very depths of Penelope's sexual being.

Before he would withdraw, Penelope would orgasm twice more, the latter causing Helmut to explode his 'Aryan' juices way up inside the aging actress. He spent the rest of the night with her.

With a mournful determination, Monica arrived early in the morning for that makeover that Kimble had suggested. She wanted to leave her blond hair and try the jet black look.

Dork's make-up people outdid themselves. Monica Anderson came away a new woman visually, and she sought comfort with her new found friend, Penelope, but she couldn't find her!

She asked at the tiki bar, but they all shrugged.

She found her way to the casino, but everyone was gathered around 'Sharon Stone', getting autographs. As Monica was about to leave, 'Sharon' called out to her and she spun in her tracks, now realizing how talented Penelope really was!

Penelope complimneted Monica's makeover, but told her she was quite busy in rehearsals and asked Monica to come to the cabaret tonight, when she would be singing as Marilyn Monroe!


Helmut Kriegsmaier looked like the proverbial cat that swallowed the mouse as he informed Dork, "Since I was not given a proper forum to engage my fantasy, you are in breach, and I want my money back."

Dork raised an eyebrow and rebutted, "What makes you say that?"

Kriegsmaier got sarcastic, "Well, as I understand it, you killed my jew!"

Dork countered, "Nothing of the kind! I promise you, you are mistaken. You have obviously not done your homework. We will provide you with certain documents to get you started, but the fantasy is still valid. Nothing is changed... and now I remind YOU - we agreed that you may expose him. Yes, it's a 'him'. You may expose him, but that's as far as we are willing to permit, understand?" Helmut nodded and left muttering, "Sheistkopf!" (Shithead)

However, he did collect the documents, taking them to his room and poring over them. He would still make his 'score'.


Dork paid a visit to his 'dead' patient, who had not only recovered, but gotten back his youthful, non-raspy voice, a voice that was so good, he used to have a band.

Dork told him that with a wig and makeup and an ascot over his neck, he could probably mingle anonymously with the island guests if he chose.

Kimble said that he was afraid that he would run into Monica and spill his heart out.

Dork told him, "Give it a couple of days and see what develops. Meanwhile, your recovery is miraculously rapid. Thank you for this great service."

Meanwhile, poor Lance Birdsong! He still couldn't figure out why he was turned on by looking at men. He had enjoyed every woman who showed cleavage, but otherwise he was uncomfortable around them.

Taboo had been briefed by Dork and he now joined Lance, at his new location, the tennis courts.

Lance wasn't playing. He was watching.

Taboo plopped down next to him and began a conversation. Lance knew that his secret was known to Taboo so he felt quite at home when Taboo began to point out the smooth lines and beckoning bulges on the women.

Then, Lance countered by pointing out the slim lines and sexy muscularity on the men.

Taboo said, "Yes, NOW they are like that but they don't spend their lives getting sexier for their mates, or dates. While most men are comfortable around other men, it's because they don't have to be on their best behavior. They can curse, belch, fart, or even pick their nose!"

Continuing, Taboo said, "For many of them, sex is another job. They race to orgasm, sometimes forcing themselves on their partners, like grabbing the backs of their heads. It's too bad so many father/son talks aren't complimented by mother/son talks so boys might learn exactly what they can do for their mate or significant other."

Lance lamented, "My mother died when I was three. I never knew her."

Taboo finished, "If I were you, I'd get to know an older woman, if only just to learn what makes them tick."

Taboo left the playing area, shortly followed by Lance. He had seen enough. After a couple more days, Penelope Dawn had made a new friend in Monica Anderson and invited her to all her shows. The next one would have her as Marlene Dietrich and Penelope would be front and center.

Penelope had confided to Monica that she had had an affair, earlier in the week, but for some reason, the guy never returned.

Monica told her, "It's too bad. He probably only had a thing for the character you were playing, you played it too good... and that Sharon Stone thing, that was priceless! You don't give yourself enough credit. You still have what it takes!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.