Education of the Sisters - Cover

Education of the Sisters

Copyright© 2002 by Sahebji

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Gita a 15 year old maid worked in our house. One morning I saw her tits while she was wet wiping the floor. I decided to 'educate' her. Little did I know that I will end up 'educating' her whole family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Next day Dipu turned up for work. He was a handsome boy and at the right age for what I had in mind. For a day or two I let him get acclimatized to the work and I explained his duties to him etc. After four days Dipu started to feel comfortable in his new work place.

Ritu was always in and out of my room asking "when" I said wait. No doubt the other girls were just as impatient as she was. On the fifth day I decided to test the waters. I left some sexy magazines with pictures of naked girls and fucking scenes and a porno book in the local language lying carelessly around in my studio.

When Dipu came I told him, "I am going for a walk and in the meanwhile you can clean my studio". Instead of going for a walk I quickly went round to the window and watched if he took the bait.

For some time he kept cleaning the room then one magazine fell down open on the floor. He then noticed the pictures in it and stopped his work and started to flick through the pages. I could see a bulge forming in front of his pants. His hand slowly moved to his hard on and started pressing it. He looked at other magazines. When he came across the porno book, he started reading it. The book was real hot and he could not control himself and took out his lund and commenced to masturbate. His cock was not large yet larger than what boys of his age have. I waited till he had finished his 'job in hand' and returned to my room. I particularly noted that he had not ejaculated.

The fish had taken the bait, hook, line and sinker.

Next couple of days went the same way. One day while he was busy doing his hand job I walked in and in a stern voice asked him, "What are you doing?" The boy was frightened out of his wits and immediately lost his erection. He started to stammer. I said, "There is nothing wrong with what you are doing and every boy of your age does it. Go on continue I wanted to see you masturbate".

At first he was reluctant but after some persuasion and subtle threats of exposure consented. When he was about to climax, I reached out and caught his cock and started moving it up and down till he finished. "How was it?" I asked him. Blushing he said, "It was nice". I asked him how often did he do it. He said, "At least two to three times a day".

"Tunne kabhi mard ka laurda dekha hai? (Have you ever seen a man's cock?). "Haan lakin door se (Yes but from far)". "Paas se dekhega? (Want to see it from near?)". He nodded. I took of my pants and showed him my cock in full erection. I asked him, "Apne haath nain le (Take it in your hand". After initial hesitation he took my cock in his hands and said, "Yeh to bahut barda aur mota hai (It is very large and thick)". "Tu chahta hai tera bhi laurda itna barra aur mota hojaye? (You want your cock to be as big and thick?)". He said, "Yes, yes" eagerly. "Vada kar jo main kahunga wohi karega tau main tera lund bhi aisa bana doonga (Promise you will do as I say and I will make yours like this)". "I promise," He said. I asked him, "Kya tere laurde main se beez nikalta hai? (Does your cock spurt cum as yet?)". He said, "Nahin abhi nahin (No, not yet)".

I asked him to look at my cock from near. He got down on his knees and took my hard on in his hands and started to inspect it. His face was not far from my cock. I said, "Apna muh khol (Open your mouth)". He complied without thinking. I pushed my cock in his mouth and commanded, "Choos (suck)". He struggled but I reminded him of his promise and told him this was a way to increase the size of his cock.

Dipu started to suck my cock in earnest. Soon I was about to cum and told him that my seed is rising and he should swallow it, without spilling a single drop. Soon I filled his mouth with my-cum. As I had not cum for past many days I kept cumming and cumming and Dipu kept swallowing and swallowing. It was after many years that I had cum in a boy's mouth, it felt great. "Swad laga? (Tasty?)" I inquired. He shook his head. I said, "Don't worry you will like it by and by".

I now took Dipu in my lap and caught hold of his cock and started to pump it. "Tunne kabhi kissi ko choda hai? (Have you ever fucked anyone?)". "Nahin koyi milli hi nahin (No I did not find anyone)". "Chodna chahta hai? (You want to fuck?)". "Yes, yes " he replied eagerly. "Don't worry I will help you get many girls to fuck just keep following my orders" I promised.

He was now breathing faster and soon with a loud sigh he reached another orgasm. "Was it nice?" I asked. He said, "It was very nice". "Kabhi beej nikalte dekha hai? (Have you ever seen cum spurt?)". He shook his head. "Dekhega? (Like to see?)". " Haan (Yes)" he said. I asked him to take my cock in his hand and masturbate me. He started slowly at first then at my behest he went faster and faster till my cock spurted out the baby making seed. As he was standing in front of me the first spurt hit him on the face and the second on his chest the third hit his crotch and the fourth fell on the floor. "Don't wipe it. Pick it up with your finger and swallow it" I told him. Reluctantly he did what he was told. I told him clean the room specially the puddle of cum on the floor and warned him to keep our activity to himself.

In the coming days we repeated all this and soon the lad was sucking my cock with relish. Every day he wanted to know when would he get someone to fuck? I told him when the time was ripe and he should practice the virtue of patience. The lad was shaping up well. I even fingered his bottom hole and as expected it very tight. I was looking forward to plucking it's cherry.

The girls were also getting very impatient.

One morning I rang the bell and when Gita came I asked her to prepare my bath. With a big grin she went to do my bidding. I am sure her thoughts were, "Dear brother now you will find out what you have got into or what is going to get into you". After preparing my bath she left quickly, no doubt to tell her sisters that Dipu is going to get it in the ass today and their cunts would soon taste a new lund. Well she was not wrong and who would know better than her, as her ass hole was pierced by my lund in the same fashion.

I told Dipu, "Aa saath nahenge main tujhe ek nayee therah se mazaa lena sikhaunga (Come we will bathe together. I will teach you a new way to enjoy)". Not suspecting my designs he came and undressed ready to bathe. Seating him on my lap I poured water on him and myself wetting us thoroughly. I soaped his body, his cock and the ass without assaulting his ass hole. I took his cock in my hand started to masturbate him. I asked, "Does it not feel better than dry masturbating?" He said, "Y... hes". I asked him to do it himself.

I then started to soap my lund and with my finger applied soap on the out side and inside his gaand. Feeling my finger inside his rear hole he asked, "Kya karahe hain aap? (What are you doing?)". I calmly replied, "Teri gaand marne ki tayyari kar raha hoon (I am preparing to bugger you)". "Meri Gaand? Nahin, nahin maine apni gaand nahin marwani (Fuck my ass hole? No, no I don't want my ass hole fucked)". "Toone chodna seekhna hai na? (You want to learn how to fuck?)". "Haan (Yes)" "Teri paas choot tau hai nahin main teri gaand marke tujhe chodna seekhaunga (You don't have a cunt I will teach you how to fuck by fucking your ass hole)".

Before he could raise any other objection, I placed my well-soaped lund on his ass hole and pulled him down. My lund entered his ass hole and soon buried itself in it to the hilt. He let out a loud scream, "AAAAYYYIIIEEE". I heard laughing and clapping. Obviously the girls who were listening out side the door heard his scream and concluded that their brother's gaand had been penetrated.

Dipu was too concerned with the pain in his bum to hear the clapping. "Pahele jaise maine apna laurda teri gaand main daala hai vaise lardki ki choot main daalo, phir apne chuttar ko aage peeche karo (First put you're your cock in the girl's cunt like I have put it in your ass hole then move you bottoms up and down)". I moved his bum to demonstrate. "Now you move up and down" I told him. He started the motion. I took his cock in my hand and commenced to shag him. When he felt the good feeling in his cock the speed of his bum movement increased. I knew he was nearing his orgasm. Suddenly with a loud sigh he collapsed on my cock.

I had not cum but was near. I asked him to continue. He started to move again and after few strokes I shot my seed in his bum. He told me, "Pahele tau dard huyi phir bahut achcha laga (At firt it hurt but then I enjoyed it)". His first bum fuck over we washed our selves and at my command sucked my cock till I sent my-cum down his throat. He wanted to wear his clothes but I stopped him and saying a little loudly, for benefit of the listeners outside the door so they could clear out, "Aise nange hee bahar chalo (Let us go out naked)". We came out and I laid the lad down on the bed and corn holed him twice more. He really enjoyed himself now. He again asked when would he get a chance to fuck. I said, "Tune apna sabak theek terah se seekh liya hai. Kal tu chodega (You have learnt your lesson well. You will fuck tomorrow)".

The next day we both undressed and I sat him down on my cock inserting it in his ass hole and started to move his erect cock up and down. On a prearranged signal the three sisters walked in absolutely naked. Ritu asked, "Kyon bhaiya gaand main laurda kaise lag raha hai? (Brother how are you liking the cock in your bum?)". He was shocked to see his sisters and promptly lost his hard on and tried to get up. Anticipating this I was already holding him tightly. I told him, "Daro nahin ineeki choot tunne chodeni hai (Don't be afraid you have to fuck their cunts)". "Per yeh tau meri behaine hain (But they are my sisters)" he complained. "Tujhe chodna hai ya nahin? (You want to fuck or not?)" I asked.

After a moments reflection he agreed. The prospect of fucking revived his hard on. Dear Readers Dipu again proved the axiom 'That a standing cock has no conscience'.

"Come on girls show your brother your lovely choots" I said. One by one they lay down in front of him and held their choot open for inspection. Dipu looked, handled and inserted his fingers in their choot under my guidance. During this time I continued to masturbate him and slowly moving my cock in and out of his bum. I told Dipu, "Aaj tu raja hai. Tere samane teen chootain hain bol kiss ko pahele chodega (Dipu today you are king. There are three cunts in front of you which one would you like to fuck first)". Poor boy he just could not decide and said, "Sahebji aap batao (Sahebji you decide)".

So I asked the girls. They all wanted to take his cherry. "Let the cards decide" I suggested. Gita was first Ritu next and Sita last. Gita lay down. I uncoupled his gaand from my cock and he lay on top of her and started pushing. Gita said, "Bhaiya pahele apna laurda ander tau dalo (Brother first put your cock inside)". I suggested, "Tu isski madad kar (You help him)" and the insertion was made.

"Bara achha lug raha hai (Oh it feels lovely)" Dipu exclaimed and started to fuck her like wild fire. "Dhiree Dipu dhiree, dhiree chodo phir lardki ko bhi mazaa ayega (Slow down Dipu slow down. You should fuck slowly so that the girl also gets her pleasure" I instructed. Meanwhile Sita seeing my cock unoccupied took the spot vacated by Dipu and started bum fucking herself.

That day Dipu fucked all his sisters twice. Next day he fucked their ass holes in addition to their cunts and proclaimed that fucking was the number one game of the world and it was worth getting buggered to be able to play it.

I asked him to tell us his sex experiences.

He said, "There is not much to tell. I had learnt masturbating from a friend in school and liked it so much that I did it at least twice and sometimes more times a day. My friend also told me it feels great to squeeze the doodoos of a girl and touch their choot. Once after a hot movie I was walking a neighborhood girl home and we stopped in the park to chat. Her name was Sudha. She was about Ritus' age. She asked how can one kiss don't the noses come in the way? I also did not know so we tried it out. While trying to kiss her by cock became hard and as per my friend's advice I put my hand on her small boobs and pressed them. Sudha did not object. I got bolder and placed my hand on her choot and started to finger it from outside her salwar. She apparently was enjoying it as she was moaning. I took out my cock and put her hand on it, she pressed it and I liked it too. Soon she gave a big sigh and got up saying it was late and she had to go home. Later I asked her many times to go for a walk but she never did".

"Kaun Sudha? (Who Sudha?)" Sita wanted to know. After some discussion they established which Sudha Dipu was talking about. Sita looked at me with questioning eyes and I nodded. I thought, "Maybe I will soon have another virgin choot to deflower".

Dipu continued, "Few months back one day, I did not feel well at school and I obtained permission to go home early. When I approached our quarters I saw mother sitting outside talking to the owner of the provision store from where we bought our supplies. We normally bought every thing on credit. After a few minutes mother looked to the left and right and motioned the shopkeeper to go inside and she followed. I heard her locking the door".

"This seemed odd. I quickly went to the window and peeped in. I saw mother lying on the bed with her sari raised to her waist and the shopkeeper fucking her. After he had finished I heard him say that she could come to the shop and take what she wanted. Later I witnessed such scenes with other shopkeepers including our landlord. Some times she was fucking two to three of them in one day".

Apparently their mother was paying the household bills and rent with her choot. Judging from the frequency, she was making large advance payments also. This is all. Oh yes when I came here I did not mind sucking your lund and I enjoyed masturbating with soap but when you pushed your cock up my ass it hurt very much. Well I got used to it and now I love it". The girls said, "Don't worry brother we went through the same experience".

Now that we were two cocks I introduced double fucking to the girls. Dipu would lie down and one of the girls would mount him taking his lund in her choot and I would enter her ass hole. We all enjoyed this mode of fucking. I warned them they should restrict their fucking and other games to my room only and not fuck at home. They promised to obey my orders.

"What if they disobeyed and got caught?" I thought. I must be prepared for such an eventuality and take out some insurance. With my Polaroid camera I took pictures of Dipu fucking the girls in different parts of the house except in my rooms. I taught Sita how to use the camera and asked her to take pictures of their mother fucking the tradesmen. Soon I had a good collection of photographs.

One day when we were resting after our days' agenda I asked them what would they say if their mother caught Dipu fucking Ritu at home? Immediately Dipu hung his down and Ritu's face went red. "You both have been fucking at home despite Sahebji's warning" accused the older girls. They swore that they did it only once and would not do it again. I persisted with my inquiry.

"How can mother know if we don't fuck at home?" Sita asked. Suppose one of you girls get sick and your mother takes her to the doctor or a dai (midwife) to get her choot examined. The doctor will surely tell your mother that she was not a virgin any more and her choot has been well fucked similarly there can be other ways too. "What shall we say? You tell us" the girls asked. I said, " Should this happen then you should say that Dipu has done it". Dipu said, "My mother would beat me to death". I said, "Sure you would get a sound beating but you being the only son she won't be too harsh and you would survive".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.