Chained Cheerleader - Cover

Chained Cheerleader

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She had no idea that a job would lead her into a life that she never thought of before

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

When Bradford finally released her hands from the chains, Debbie collapsed to the floor. She didn't want to show weakness, in front of the man, but her body had reached the limits of its endurance.

She fell onto her face, barely catching herself with her hands to prevent bloodying her nose. The cold concrete grated harshly against her tender nipples and crushed her tits flat against her chest. As she tried to raise her body and turn over, she found a foot placed squarely in the middle of her back.

"You're not going anywhere," Bradford told her. His cold, harsh tone indicated that more torment was in store for her. But what could it possibly be? Hadn't he tortured her enough already?

"What did I ever do to you?" she demanded. "Why are you doing these horrible things to me? You've forced me to suck you off and you raped me up the rear and now this! Gang banged by the team. I can't take any more!"

"Ah, but you can and will, my dear," he informed her. "I have great plans for you. All you cock-teasing bitches are the same. You flaunt your boobs and wiggle your asses and get a man hard and ready, and then you turn him off just like that."

"What are you talking about?" she sobbed. The rough concrete abraded her nipples. And in spite of the mistreatment, she felt her tits throbbing with excited blood. The entire scene aroused her strangely. She didn't enjoy being under this dominant man's control, and yet something about the entire situation stirred her emotions.

"You know what I'm talking about, cunt. You're all alike, each and every one of you. I watch you out there on the field, flaunting your perfect bodies and knowing you're the one who'll 'permit' some lucky man to fuck you after the game. You think you're too good for the likes of me. I'll show you who's too good for whom, bitch! You're going to be the team's reward for such a good showing. And when they're through with you, I think I might have something special in store for you. Something that a horny, sexy bitch like you might enjoy."

"Go to hell!"

"I might go to hell, cunt, but you're already there!"

He dropped his knee into the center of her back. The more she struggled to escape the more difficult it became for her to move at all. The pressure on her spine was excruciating. The man snared her wrists and pulled them firmly into the small of her back.

She heard the rattle of thin chains and felt the cold links being pulled tightly around her hands. The circulation had barely returned to her hands and her flesh seemed more dead than alive. Now she was trussed up again and unable to effectively fight him off.

Naked, except for her sexy white knee-high boots, she was as helpless as a new-born babe. The man could do anything he wanted to her and she couldn't stop him.

He rolled her over and studied her nakedness. He seemed to approve of what he saw. His hands touched her check lightly. She flinched away, tossing blonde hair out of her eyes. But his touch didn't stop there. Slowly, his fingers traced a feather-light route down the side of her face, along the line of her throat and stopped in the deep valley between her jiggling tits. She felt her breath coming in harsh, stuttering gasps now. The feel of his hand so close to her sensitive boobs did the trick.

"Yes, the cock-teasing cunt is aroused, isn't she?" said Bradford. "I think you will become even more so before I'm finished with you."

His fingertips moved up the steep white slope of her tit. When he found the turgid little nubbin of her nipple, he gripped it between thumb and forefinger. He clamped down hard. She felt as if an icy knife had been driven into her chest.

"Ummmm, nooo!" she whined. "Stop that! It hurts my tit!"

"Isn't that a shame? I think I like the satiny feel of that knocker of yours. It's so cool, so smooth, so delectable."

His hand engulfed her entire tit. He crushed down with a furious grip. She screamed in pain as his fingers left ugly red streaks on the sides of her once-perfect cone of titflesh. He didn't seem to be satisfied with her torment. He pressed down firmly with the palm of his hand until her nipple began to harden. He felt it throbbing with every beat of her heart. He rotated the mound of tit until the girl writhed on the floor in obvious pain.

"So you don't like a real man handling your knockers, huh?" he asked. "I think you spurn me. I think you should be given to a few more of the members of the team. Perhaps then you will see how kind and gentle I am. Then, after they have finished with you, you will beg me for my prick. You will want my prick more than anything else in the world. And if you grovel enough, I might even permit you to sample it, cunt!"

The pressure on her tit suddenly vanished. She gasped at the way her released boob danced around like a blob of mercury on a plate. Debbie closed her eyes and tried to will away the pain in her nipple. It refused to die down. The more she thought about it, the hotter the nipple became. It filled with blood and pounded so hard she simply knew it would explode.

The girl forgot all about the pain in her tit when she felt something cold and long and hard rammed up between her silken thighs. Opening her eyes, she saw Bradford jamming a broom handle into her twat. She kicked out with her booted feet but it did no good.

Simply trying to fend him off this way had opened up her pussy to the handle of the broom. The rounded tip of the broomstick touched her inner cunt lips and then plunged six inches into her heated cunt.

She screamed in pain. The wooden handle wasn't thick, but the straightness of it caused her to arch her back to accommodate it. She knew the man was going to cram that stick all the way through her guts so that it would come out her mouth! He had something against her and wanted to punish her. She didn't know why he was doing this. All that mattered to her was the wooden stake spearing her juicy twat.

"You love it, don't you, you scum-sucking bitch? Admit it! Admit you love this!" The man was screaming at the top of his voice now.

"Yes, yes!" she lied, hoping to get him to pull the broom handle out of her cunt. The man didn't. He began fucking her with it.

She tried to think of something that would be more painful, more degrading. She couldn't. The girl had to thrash around on the floor as the man fucked her with his wooden dildo. Only when the stick came out coated with her inner fuck oil did he stop.

And then he forced her to lick the handle.

Debbie almost gagged at that. She didn't know that her own juice would be so terrible. She remembered that Sherry's had been exciting, but then they had been tender with each other. That had been a mutual love act, not a brutal rape with a broom handle.

"Not enough?" he asked.

He rolled her over and pulled her up so that her ass wagged in the air. She didn't know what he was going to do. With her cheek pressing coldly into the cement floor, she thought that she had endured all he could offer. She quickly found out how wrong she was.

He repeated her cuntal rape by stuffing the broom stick into her asshole. What little lubricating fuck juice remained barely helped grease the entry of the wooden rod into her bowels. The girl felt sick to her stomach as the man started butt-fucking her with the broom. The wood threatened to splinter and rip her apart inside. She worried about bleeding to death. But the man soon stopped.

Then he forced her to lick off the broom handle again. Debbie was totally debased and humiliated by this action. She cried openly and didn't care if the man saw her weakness. Nothing else could be done to her, she thought. He had raped her with a broom both up the cunt and up the ass. Nothing was left to torment her with.

And again she was wrong.

"Come on over, guys. I've got her all hot and ready for you!"

Bradford smiled down at her as he ran his hands under her arms and picked her up. When she had her knees under her, he smiled even more broadly and called out, "Come on, Stan. You deserve a little pussy."

"Right, boss man," cried a player. He came sliding in on his back, his head poking between the kneeling girl's thighs. She was so startled at this, she rose up just enough to allow him to shove his head directly under her pussy. His tongue flashed out and roughly stroked the entire length of her cunt lips. The shuddery sigh that passed through her body promised so much more to come that she almost thought everything that had gone before was worth it.

"Come to me, pretty mama," he called up to her. "Lower that lovely blonde pussy onto my face!"

She carefully relaxed the straining muscles in her thighs. She felt her cunt lips being parted by the man's probing tongue. His rough, pink tongue slithered along her turgid, blood-engorged cunt lips and then gently parted them. Each touch was sheer heaven for her. This wasn't torture, this was paradise!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.