Chained Cheerleader - Cover

Chained Cheerleader

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She had no idea that a job would lead her into a life that she never thought of before

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

Bradford let the blonde teenager hang on the chain grating for some time. She tugged futilely at the locks on her wrists. The chains he had fastened were cutting into her flesh, causing ugly red welts to rise around the links. She strained to get her toes onto the concrete floor. She was barely able to succeed.

It was pure torture that lanced through her legs. She had to stand on tiptoe. It wasn't even possible for her to get the balls of her feet onto the floor. The strain in the calves of her legs caused the muscles to knot and throb angrily. The blonde girl knew that the muscle spasms would cause her boots to split apart at the seams.

She started to cry openly. But somehow, the cheerleader in chains managed to hold back the flood. She didn't want to give Bradford the satisfaction of seeing her all bent out of shape. She hated him and there wasn't a damned thing she could do about it. In her position, she could only survive and hope to escape sometime soon.

He had to make a mistake that would allow her to escape. He just had to!

"A good win, team," she heard him saying. She jerked and rattled the chains on her wrists. This wasn't the other cheerleaders coming into the locker room. It was the entire football team.

She tried to hide her nakedness the best she could. Raising one leg and bending it covered her fleecy blonde snatch--a little. She realized how vulnerable she was. Naked as the day she was born, aside from her boots, she presented the perfect target for any of those men's pricks.

Something moved deep inside her at the thought of all those football players gang raping her. Trying to deny the fascination she felt with the idea was impossible. She didn't want to be gang banged by a couple dozen horny football jocks. She didn't! But she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like.

"Here she is, guys. All yours," Bradford said, pointing to the naked Debbie chained to the link fence. "Special for you. You won and you deserve something hot to slip into."

Her eyes widened in stark horror as she saw a half dozen of the football players coming toward her. They tossed their helmets aside with careless contempt. Already, they began unfastening the lacing on the front of their pants. They were all going to have her. One after another, they were going to fuck her until she was a bloody, mutilated pulp.

"Don't do this!" she begged. "I don't want you fucking me. Please! It's Bradford who's forcing me to do this. Do you think I'd want to be chained up like this if I had a choice?"

Her words fell on deaf ears. A couple of the men smiled wickedly, another one laughed. They were used to Bradford's "rewards". Nothing she could say would stop them from raping her repeatedly.

And the idea made her pussy turn liquid and begin to churn. She didn't understand. She couldn't possibly look forward to the idea of having these men fuck her until her cunt was rubbed raw from half a dozen cocks. And yet that seemed to be the reaction building up inside her traitorous body.

"Me first," said the tallest of the men. His cock was already stiff and bucking boldly in front of his groin. He held the staff in a thick-fingered hand. The eye of his prick poked out over the top of his fingers, the knobby end visibly pulsing with unrestrained lust for her fleece-rimmed cunt.

"Spread 'em, doll," ordered another one. "This is going to be a quickie for all of us. We ache and we want to get to the showers. But first things first. Right gang?"

They all laughed at her helplessness. She kicked out. Her booted foot hit one of the men squarely in the middle of his belly. It was as if she had kicked a stone wall. He didn't even grunt.

"Honey," he said, holding her foot captive in his hands, "I've been nudged by a bug harder than that. I go out there every week and get the shit pounded out of me. Now it's my turn to fuck the shit out of you! I want to take you up the ass!"

His cock pulsed as he spoke. She couldn't pull her eyes off that stiffening rod of cockflesh. When his hard-on was like a steel bar, he moved closer, his prick parting the thick slabs of her asscheeks. She groaned softly when his glans touched the puckered hole of her anus. The tiny muscle of her asshole refused to allow any cock up her chute.

And then she screamed as he continued to force his way upward into her tightest passage.

"Don't do that!" she sobbed. "You're going to hurt me. You'll tear me apart inside if you fuck my rear."

"Fuck your rear?" he mocked. "I'm going to fuck your ass like it's never been fucked before. I'm going to burn you up with my fucking. You're gonna love it and you're gonna beg for more after I'm finished!"

He lifted her leg and draped it over his shoulder. Crushing her against the chain-link fence, he almost ripped her in half. Her thigh pressed into her tit, mashing it flat. She cried out in abject pain. The way he moved threatened to pull her arms from their sockets. As he jerked and shot his prick upward again and again, she knew there was no way of keeping his unlubricated cock from her asshole.

"My cunt," she moaned. "Stuff it up my cunt and get it greasy. You're killing meeeee!"

Her entire body shook like a plate of jello. She felt his cock stop bludgeoning her asshole to move forward a few inches. He stroked along her sex gash. Her fuck oil oozed from deep inside and greased her snatch. He smiled broadly as he hunched up and down between her cunt lips. The juicy cradle held his prick nicely, but he wanted more and he was in the position to take it.

"Now, chick, now I'm gonna fuck that tight ass of yours. My cock's got your love juice all over it. Hope that makes you happy, you nagging bitch!"

She almost passed out when he moved back to her asshole. She felt the blunted nosecone of his prick ramming straight into the center of her anus. The pain shooting through her body was intense. She sobbed and moaned constantly, pain hitting her from all angles.

The way her shoulders felt, she wondered if she would ever be able to lift her arms again. The circulation had been cut off in her hands. The chains cut deeply into her flesh. The position he held her in, her leg draped up over his shoulder, made her feel like the wishbone of a chicken being yanked apart. Every single movement brought her pain. Even the stabbing motions with his cock against her reluctant asshole sent lances of burning pain into her belly.

Then he surged up and into her rectum. The girl's resilient insides expanded slowly to take the thick bulk of his cock. But his fuck stick moved faster than she could stretch internally. She still felt the pain from all the other sources and now it was as if a red-hot poker had been shoved into her guts.

She passed out.

When she returned to consciousness, things hadn't improved at all. The man grunted and strained as he reamed her out. Her asshole had stretched to take the thickness of his fucking cock, but the friction of his prick against her tender puckered ring of anus felt like a cigarette lighter had been applied to her smouldering flesh.

"Hell, I don't mind sloppy seconds," said one man. "But not up her shit chute. Look, I got a boner and I want to use it. I'm battered and bruised from that goddamn tackle out there. Now get out of the way and let me fuck her cunt before I collapse."

"Let's share," grunted the man already embedded firmly in the young cheerleader's ass. "I'm game. I stay in her butt and you can have her cunt. How's that?"

"Okay by me. But get one of those hands undone. Can't fuck her when she's shoved up against the fence like that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.