Chained Cheerleader - Cover

Chained Cheerleader

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She had no idea that a job would lead her into a life that she never thought of before

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

Debbie simply sat, naked, on the bench. She cried bitterly, her entire body shaking with the strain of her emotions. Never had the young girl been subjected to such abuse. Her ass hurt worse than anything she could remember. The strap had been more than effective in raising welts on her soft, tender flesh. The way her asscheeks throbbed and hurt now, she wondered if the pain would ever go away.

And that was just part of it. The cuntjuice soaked strap had been thrust between her lips. The hinges of her jaw ached and she didn't even know if she could speak without pain assailing her. Every moment was sheer agony and, worse, so was the knowledge that she had been so helpless during the abuse.

She hadn't been able to fight the man off. He was too strong for her. He had cornered her at her most vulnerable time. Coming out of a shower, wet and stark naked, wasn't the time she would have expected any sort of sexual assault from him. She had been totally at his mercy--and she had discovered that the team's general manager had no mercy.

All Bradford had was lust. And she was the object of that searing, soul-tearing lust.

She sobbed and rubbed her snatch where the rough leather strap had chaffed her delicate pussy lips. The girl wasn't sure that this was what truly bothered her. More than the physical abuse was the knowledge that her cunt had begun to froth over with lust when the man had begun.

She had liked it! And she wanted more. She shook and sobbed and wanted more. The workout with the other cheerleaders had aroused her. When she had come into the locker room she had been as horny as she could ever remember being. The brutality Bradford had shown her had only ignited new and different sexual fires in her belly. Debbie hated him for doing this to her. He had taken advantage of her. But she had silently gone along with it. She knew she could have fought a little harder, said something a bit differently to make him stop.

She hadn't. She had allowed him to use her like some plastic mail-order blow-up doll. The girl knew she was no better than a convenient receptacle for the man's cock.

"What's wrong, kid?" came Sherry's soft voice.

"Nothing," lied Debbie, trying to find her towel and pull it around her shaking shoulders. She wanted to be alone. To tell anyone of the utter humiliation that had been heaped upon her would only add to her despair.

"You're lying. That son of a bitch Bradford did something do you, didn't he? Did he use the whip on you?"

"The whip?"

A cold wind blew across the young girl's naked body then, causing her tits to bob slightly. She felt gooseflesh springing up, all over the whitely sloping cones of her jugs. But Debbie wasn't positive if it came from the cold air or the knowledge of what Bradford could have done to her.

A whip!

"Yeah, that motherfucker enjoys the S&M bit. He didn't use it on you, I don't suppose." The raven-haired girl sounded as if she were fishing for gossip, rather than desiring to help.

"Leave me alone."

"Nope. Not when Bradford has got to you. You need some tender loving care right now. Let me see." Sherry pressed closer and made Debbie roll over onto a bench and present her perky rear for inspection. The dark-haired girl sucked in her breath. "Damn, he beat you good! Those welts are ugly. Do they hurt very much?"

Debbie shook her head, not knowing how she should answer. It seemed that to be brave about this was the right way to go. To admit that her ass smarted like someone had dripped acid all over it wouldn't be the proper course of action to follow.

She winced as Sherry began lightly stroking her long fingers over her reddened assflesh. Soon the pain vanished, as if by magic. The other girl's touch soothed even as it had hurt at first. Debbie sighed and tried to relax. This wasn't so bad, not with Sherry stroking the tortured curves of her butt.

"Want me to kiss it and make it well?"'

Debbie tried to roll over and look at Sherry. She discovered strong fingers gripping her waist and holding her firmly in position. The girl couldn't evade those questing red lips as they sank down to lightly kiss her butt. She had to admit that it was sort of sexy.

But to have another girl kissing her ass seemed so perverted. She had to stop this before anything heavy got going.

"No, Sherry, please, don't do that. I... ohhh, that's so good! But you shouldn't be doing this!"

"Nonsense. If it feels good, do it. Besides, that lousy Ben already left. Seeing you here all naked and wanton turns me on. Let's just keep going for a while and see what develops."

For a few seconds, the impact of the dark-haired girl's words didn't hit Debbie. But the softness of the lips brushing her anguished ass did. The subtle moves that can be given only by a tongue came to her, creeping down into the humid canyon between her meaty slabs of asscheek. The other girl was trying to drive her tongue into her ass! The very same ass that Bradford had just fucked!

"NO! Don't Sherry. Not there. Not up my ass. Oh, sweet Jesus, that terrible Mr. Bradford fucked me up the ass. You can't!"

Sherry did.

Her tongue drove down into the dank depths of Debbie's ass, seeking out her well-fucked asshole. Slithering tongue impacted against tormented anus and surged past it. The blonde girl could only endure a flash of pain as that tongue shot all the way up into her bowels.

"God, Sherry! No, don't tongue fuck my ass! Please, don't do it to me! He already raped me up the ass! He had me chained and he raped my bottom. Don't do this to me!"

But her pleas went unheeded. And the girl had to admit-- secretly--that she wasn't in pain. Just the reverse, she was enjoying this. The pain of a huge prick fucking her butt was gone. The wet strokes given her ass by the other girl's tongue turned her on in a big way. She soon forgot all about her agony. Pleasure surged through her body.

"You like it, don't you?" demanded Sherry. "Tell me how much you like it, you sexy bitch. Tell me!"

"I do! I love it more than I can say!"

Debbie writhed around on her belly, almost flopping off the bench and onto the floor. Fingers gripping the edges of the hard wooden bench, she began thrusting her ass back into the girl's eager mouth. She wanted more of that tongue! She was getting greedy. She wanted it all the way up her ass!

"Damn, you're more than I can handle!" said Sherry, her tongue working along the perineum and heading for the other girl's pussy. "I'm feeling the strain. My tongue feels like it's coming out by the roots. I'm going to see if this isn't better for both of us."

Debbie came as Sherry's tongue blasted into her cunt. She felt the roughness of the other girl's tongue as it parted her inner cunt lips and shot all the way up into her trembling depths. The way that pink oral organ stroked her juicy cunt walls drove Debbie insane with lust. She came again. She felt a flood of come juice boil out of her guts and spatter all over the sucking lips fastened to her pussy. She trembled like a leaf in a high wind as the orgasm ripped through her.

"There," said Sherry, licking her lips clean of the salty, tangy love juice. "That's more like it. I love the taste of another woman's pussy. It drives me wild! And it makes me horny, too. Can you do anything about that?"

The lithe, dark-haired girl stood up and stripped off her skin-tight jeans. Debbie could only watch in a dazed stupor. A sex-fog from her come still misted her brain. But she realized what was being offered and what she was expected to do in return.

The teenager had never made it with another woman. The idea had seemed perverted, dirty, something that wasn't to even be mentioned in polite company. But Sherry had shown her what a woman's mouth could do when applied to a pussy. It was thrilling beyond words. Her insides still hummed a joyous tune from the tremendous climax she had been given.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.