Growing Up - Cover

Growing Up

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was naive but a cousin and aunt taught me things I hadn't known before. What I learned from them opened another world for me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size  

I was headed to the barn to do my morning chores and I felt lousy. I hardly slept the night before thinking about where my life was going.

I was pissed at Gay. Since Ben told me she was letting the boys feel her up I had met her at the pond four times. Four times she let me feel her breasts but each time I had to settle by only getting a feel through her dress, and she always had a bra on. Ben said she didn't wear the bra at school.

We skinny-dipped a half dozen times during the summer and she didn't mind me looking at her while swimming or when we lay on the grass afterwards, letting the sun dry our skins. I tried but each time she threatened to dress and go home. Strange as it was, after we dressed she would let me touch her, but damn, it was always through the bra and dress.

School would be starting in a few weeks. It was hard to see my scars, from the stitches, unless you looked for them close. I was healing pretty good.

I looked back over my summer and so far and it had been a good one, considering I only had my ass whipped one time. I knew I had to get with Butch or things might get out of control pretty soon. Not only did I have to worry about him but there were some others pissed at me also, i.e. the fucking stitches.

I knew I wasn't a genius and I needed some advice. I decided to ask Nathan for his help. He seemed to get a thrill out of my recent ass whipping and I wondered what the best way to approach him would be, that is without him going into hysterics again. I wanted to talk to him like a man but a million thoughts kept running through my head and each one seemed stupid.

I was feeding the goats feeling dejected and thought to myself, "yeah, go and ask him stupid," and his reply would come back like, "come on baby face," or "you pussy, when are you going to grow up." I guess he did think of me as a pussy. He never made me do things like the others and what really pissed me was he never asked if I do any of the things he told others to do. I got to feed the animals, service the tractors, and at times he even asked me to move them from one spot to another. He didn't hesitate to tell Ben or Todd to hook the bush hog to the tractor and bush hog an area. They were even allowed to plant and cultivate and I had never been asked, or told.

I was in the dumps and it took me twice the time to feed and water and I finished feeling real bad. Then I screwed up, I wasn't paying attention and was going for the riding mower, and thank goodness I was allowed to use it at least. I leaned over to get the gas can and struck my heat against a shelf. The board caught me right above the eye and I started bleeding. I couldn't see because the of blood running in my eye and I couldn't tell how bad it was.

I went to the house and Rita and Nina were inside. Thank heavens for Nina, she was calm and got a wet cloth right away, but Rita, her mother, was trying to hug me, kiss it and make it better I thought she said, and other than getting in the way, she wasn't a bit of help. Screaming at a cut doesn't heal it. When she started talking about treating me for shock I almost lost it. Treat me for shock and thirty seconds prior she wanted to kiss it and make it better.

Nina stopped the bleeding and put a small Band-Aid over the cut. It turned out to be a puncture in my eye brow. It was small however it bled a lot, until the bandage was placed on it.

Half an hour later Nina and I were sitting at the table and having a coke. Rita and Ida were going to town and, lucky me, Nina was asked to go and did. I was alone with Nat.

It took half an hour before I finally had nerve to go to him. He was in his study, going over some ledgers when I knocked on the open door. I didn't wait for acknowledgement, I said, "Nat, I may have a problem and I need some advice."

He closed the ledger, looked up at me, and gave me a smile like none ever given me before. He pushed the chair back and leaned back for a few seconds as though he was thinking of an answer. He stood and walked to me, stopping two feet away, and looked at me a few moments more. I was rapidly loosing confidence in myself and his words were a comfort, "Sounds serious, tell you what, grab a six pack and we'll talk. I'm tired of looking at those books anyway."

I got a six pack from the cooler, which was his private cooler, and followed him. I didn't know what to expect as I followed him to his truck. I got in the passenger side after he slid under the wheel and started the engine. Before he put the truck in drive he reached a hand for one of the cold beers. He took it and opened it and sat looking at me. I knew he was waiting for me to take one for myself and after I opened one he took a long drink from his.

Driving from the house, he turned opposite the direction in which we drove to town. About a mile down the road he slowed and turned beside a corn field, driving to the back of the field, drinking and not allowing the bumps to interfere or spill his beer. We drove out the back of the cornfield and through a wooded area, impassable in wet weather, and up a small incline. When he reached the crest we started down and he stopped the truck and turned the ignition off.

Speaking for the first time since leaving the house, "What's the problem and how can I help?"

Reaching for the beer sitting between us, he took one, popped the top, and took a giant drink. He wasn't looking at me, however he was looking through the windshield.

"I may have a problem... " as I looked through the windshield in the direction he was looking. I almost shit my pants. We were looking down over the pond, being about three hundred yards out. I could see the spot Gay and I lay for hours, the path to her fence, part of the trail I walked back to our house on, the rear of the barn, our swimming pool and the back of our house. I was almost in a state of shock as I checked again and realized he could see everything from here.

We were sitting under a giant tree, with another down the hill and on the left. The pond was just to the right of it and further down, a tree top was pointing to the fence Gay had to cross. Looking to the house, pool and barn, was like looking through a 'V' sight, a tree on each side, with the pool the center of the sight and the house and barn barely inside the 'V'.

I could make out Ben, Boyd, and Gerry swimming. Gerry was wearing panties and Ben and Boyd were skinny dipping. I sat and watched them for over five minutes before I could speak. "Do you come up here often?" I was worried.

"Two or three times a week, or when I just want to get away from things down there." He said pointing towards the house, using the hand holding the beer. "I've seen you and Frank's girl down there many times," again pointing with the hand holding the beer and in the direction of the pond.

I wanted to change the subject quick so I said, "Nat, I took your advice and got me an equalizer for the bully at school, which you already know. He is still a bully, still bullying some of my friends, and now there is another group putting, or will as soon as school picks back up, start putting the squeeze on me. You said I should have someone always watch my back but now I don't have anyone to do that. Where do I go from here? I have tried to talk to Butch but he still hates me and wants to cream me." I turned to him for an answer.

He was silent for a minute and I looked in the direction to which he was staring.

I looked past the pool and then had to look back. I heard myself make a loud noise but I don't know what I said or if I only grunted loudly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "Are they... ?" I asked.

"Yep," he said. They do each other first and then she lets them do her. "Been that way, ah, this is, yes, this is the fourth year. First two years she just sucked the little one but last year he started doing him, just like the big one."

We sat silent for ten or more minutes watching the trio below. Nat opened another beer and passed it to me, then opened one for himself. I finished half of the beer and now Ben was between Gerry's legs. He wasn't there long and Boyd replaced him. I was finished my beer and Nat had opened another, the last one, and passed it to me. Leaning over but not letting his eyes leave the pool area, he pulled a bottle of liquor from under his seat. Boyd was still between his sister's legs. I finished half the beer before Boyd got off his sister and the three jumped in the pool. They were in the water three or four minutes and climbed out, dressed, and started up the path leading home.

Nat laughed, "The young one always takes longer than the older one."

Nat turned, twisting his body in the seat, "Any chance of getting these two groups going head to head?" he asked, taking a long drink from the bottle.

"None that I can think of," I said while trying to think of a way.

"You ever thought of changing schools," he began looking towards the pond once more.

"No," I said, my voice very weak.

I knew he was kidding when he started laughing. "Didn't think so," he said still chuckling a little.

"Well," he said with a deep sigh, and taking another pull from the bottle, "If you can't lick'em, and you don't want to join them: then, I guess we turn to the powers to be."

I looked at him a few seconds then said, "I don't understand."

"The people with the influence son, you have to get them to do the work," he was nodding with a serious look. "Appearances, faces, now you know there are some men people look at and say that man has it made, they have everything."

He saw me looking at him and I was definitely puzzled

"OK, let me start again, this time real simple. Some men walk into a room and the women swoon over him and most would drop their drawers for him. You have seen that type, right? You know, what you call the jocks, the good looking kind that women go crazy over and would give anything to have him. They don't stop and think that over half are duds and when they get them they can't get rid of them. Looking at me, "You have seen that type, right?" nodding as he spoke.

"Then they are the people that walk into a room and no one, I mean no one, sees them. That's a bad group to be in. And then, there's the group you fall into."

I was looking at him and hoping he couldn't read my mind because he would have read "I think this man is loosing it rapidly."

"You walk into the room and the father's look at you and say that's the guy for my daughter, and the mom's thinking the same. You see, the dad may think he is more handsome and you are not a threat to his position, you know, if you join he is still the macho man in the family, or so he thinks. The mom wants to cradle you and protect you, hoping you will, in turn, cradle and protect her little angel." He didn't know it but he was loosing me, somewhere, but I didn't quite know where he lost me. I said, "I missed something."

He took another long pull from the bottle and continued, "You see the macho man needs to be assured he hasn't lost his status so you agree with him. Tell him you wish you had thought of that, even though you think it's the most stupid idea imaginable, also things like, you are sure lucky to have his counsel, and then you can drop the big one. That being that after you marry her you can still get his advice. If he agrees he made two commitments, her to marry you and also give you advice. Believe me, you have made him happy.

I was looking at him and shaking my head, but all the while I was wondering if it really made sense to him so I added, "Well, that covers the men but what about the women?"

"Hell son," he took another pull from the bottle and checking to see how much was remaining. "You got it made there, You don't know what power you have. Take Frank's wife for instance, she looks at and thinks that is a nice boy, and my daughter is safe with him. And then she is thinking to herself maybe she could fill in for her daughter, all the time wanting to prove her youth to herself, while pretending to protect her angel."

I had long time finished my beer and he offered the bottle to me. I took a small drink and passed it back.

"Frank's wife rubs those tits all over you every time Frank's head is turned. And then there's Joe's wife, she literally grinds her pussy into your leg and she makes no bones about it, Joe present or not but the best one is that gal in the grocery store. She leans those big tits so far over the counter for you to see I keep thinking her weight is going to shift and she is going to be upended because of the weight shift."

He belched loud and took another pull, finishing the bottle. He leaned over and slid it under the seat. This time he took a full fifth from his storage area. He tried opening the bottle but couldn't break the seal and passed it to me.

I broke the seal, opened it and took a small pull and passed it to him.

I expected him to take another drink however he just looked at the bottle. "Dan, I have watched you close since you came to live with me. You know soon all this will belong to you and Nina," he swung his arm from one side of the truck to the other, "You and she are the only ones left in the family. It's going to take the two of you to hold it"

He seemed to be wandering and I figured it must be the alcohol effecting his thoughts but I said nothing.

"Your mom was one of the best women in the world. She had a way with people and she could get them to come on her side no matter what the odds said." He seemed to be looking off in a distance as he rambled.

"She did one thing I didn't like, she coddled you, and she didn't want you to ever be hurt. You know she couldn't be every where all the time, and because of your leg, you have taken much abuse. Your mom always stopped it but that was after it started, and that time in between had to be hell for you. You even give them bait to feed you, to make yourself miserable. You remember the Mex mom, she pulled that udder out in front of you fifty times last year to embarrass you and only fed the kid about ten. And Rita, and some of those women in town, lifting their legs and flashing you or exposing a part of a tit. They realize it embarrasses you and that makes them do it more."

"But son, I am telling you, you have to get tough at times, even have to step on friends if they are blocking you from doing what you need to do. I'm not telling you to hurt friends but don't let them hold you back from doing what's right for you." I was looking at him straight in the eyes on his last remark and there was a strain to his face as he said it.

Taking a moderate pull from the bottle and passing it to me, he said, "You know, Dan, the day you got suspended from school was a proud day in my life. Do you realize that was the first time, to my knowledge, you ever stood up to anyone for anything. I was proud of you, not because you had hurt someone, but you made a tough decision and followed through even realizing the aftermath might not be favorable for you." He was looking towards the house now and there was a big smile on his face.

"And the night you got your ass whipped," he was grinning big now and chuckled a couple of times before finishing, "was a joy to behold. YOU, you wanted something," he was tapping my shoulder with his forefinger, "You wanted something, you set your mind up to get it, you paid for it by getting your ass whipped, but you took it in stride and still today you are still trying to get it. You haven't quit because of one minor setback. That part of you makes me proud. What you are going after and why, now that's something you have to settle between you and your conscience."

"Dan, I can't give you a book answer that will work for you. You will have to learn what you want and what you are willing to pay for it. For example, take those two boys down by the creek earlier. From the times I have seen them I have learned they wanted something and she had it. She wanted something and they had it. She eventually gave them what they wanted after she got what she wanted. My point is, you have to be willing to pay the price asked to get what you want. I think that's the best answer I can give you for your question." There was no expression on his face when he made this last statement.

It was quiet and peaceful and as the only sounds were coming from the rustle of the wind through the trees, birds singing and squirrels playing, and an occasional animal making a noise walking on the dry leaves. I glanced at Nathan every few moments and he was just staring out over the trees and brush. He looked relaxed and content, and twice he brought the bottle to his lips and took a small drink, passing the bottle to me afterwards each time.

His sudden movement startled me when he sat upright and started the pickup. "It's going on two o'clock and Eddie will be here shortly," he was speaking as he backed the truck into a small clearing and started towards the house.

He didn't wear a watch and I looked at mine to see the time. "Five to two I thought to myself, and just how did he know the time."

We pulled beside the two trucks which had barely stopped when we turned in the drive. Two men were walking towards the barn and two women were looking down at the water, standing on the lip of the pool. They waved as Nat made a motion like he was diving.

We walked to the barn and Eddie spoke, "hope you didn't mind me bring the wife, it's been hot and she wanted to cool off in your pool. It appears Jean had the same idea because she wore her suit."

Nat said, "You boys know I don't mind you using the pool, as a matter of fact, as soon as this is finished you two could take a dip."

I expected something different when Nat referred to them as boys since Jonah was black.

Jonah spoke with a big grin on his face, "Those four might splash out all the water so if we can get Eddie moving we might get finished in time before all the water is gone."

Eddie and Jonah worked close, each day and I learned months ago their chatter went on constantly. Jonah spoke about his pregnant wife as though she was a blimp, while he was out of her presence, but in fact she probably weighed one-ten and was eight months pregnant. Susan, Eddies daughter was about the same weight but only about six months along.

Jonah looked over in my direction and asked, "Dan, I sure would appreciate it if you stuck close to the pool. I don't mind Jean swimming but I would be much more comfortable if someone was close."

Eddie looked up, his hands already deep under the hood of the truck, "I would feel better myself, Val doesn't swim well and Susan thinks she is a fish."

"I'll do my best," I said as I backed from the shop area and started for the house to change into my suit. Watching three of the best looking women in town was a chore only when a person was blind.

I walked to the pool after donning my suit and walked to Susan, who was standing beside the water and giving Valerie swimming instructions. I hadn't seen Valerie when we came up but I didn't mind, she was as good looking as her daughter. Susan reminded me of Kim Darby, when she was in street dress. In a suit she was something else because she had large breasts for her small frame. Six months along only increased their size, and the boy who impregnated her was a fool for letting her go.

Susan was smart, as well as beautiful, and she had been knocked up in her second year of college. I stood beside her as she continued to give her mom verbal instructions and then she became pretty excited, jumping up and down, as she shouted to her mother, "THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT! Now just keep doing it." I noticed Valerie was now kicking her feet as she moved her arms through the water.

Susan ran to the shallow water and continued urging her mother not to stop and keep going. She helped her from the water when she came to the pool's end, after directing her to the steps.

I watched them romp and play in the pool for two hours, going in a few times myself, to cool off. My dips were strategically planned, as I was having a problem with an erection. I did not know that watching a pregnant woman could be so erotic however I was easily convinced within half an hour. I spent most of my time laying on my stomach because every time I rolled over I could see the lump in my suit.

I didn't see Ida and Rita return, however when the women saw the men walking towards them they got out of the pool, and after a huddled conversation with Nat and Ida, they went into the house. I lay in the sun fifteen minutes more, giving my prick time to return to normal. I was going to stroke it a couple on times, in the shower, to get relief as soon as possible.

The dining room table was filled with food and the women were talking in the kitchen, when I tried to slip inside un-noticed. Nathan caught me at the bottom of the steps and pulled me aside. "Dan, Eddie told me earlier Susan has been home, from college, almost three months, and this is the first day for her to get out and have any enjoyment. She is embarrassed, at her shape and for her mom and dad, for getting pregnant. I'm not telling you to do anything, I want that clear, but if you are comfortable with it, is there anyway you might take her out for a soda or a burger later. Eddie is concerned, I learned that while he was working this afternoon."

Nat didn't wait for an answer, but pushed me toward the stairs as Ida came in the room, followed by Rita and Valerie, each with plates of food for the table.

I took the steps two at a time and just before the top I stopped when Susan started down. Her usual, below the knees full skirt was replaced, as was her button to the neck, loose blouse. What I was looking up to was what one would call the ideal woman, barefoot and pregnant.

The long dress was replaced with a light peach maternity skirt and a thin white blouse, an exceptional choice for the heat. I could see she was wearing panties, through the outline of the skirt fabric, and a bra, through the gauzy material the blouse was made of. The bra had to be the same color as the skirt, and was lace trimmed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.