Growing Up - Cover

Growing Up

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I was naive but a cousin and aunt taught me things I hadn't known before. What I learned from them opened another world for me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size  

The period starting with my suspension through Christmas was probably the worst time in my life. Frank and Eddie decided the maintenance area wasn't large enough in the barn so they built a large shop, using the lumber from the auction. I helped lay the forms and prepare the area for the contractor to come in and pour the flooring and we had the building ready in just over three weeks, due to rain delays and allowing time for the cement to set.

I hated the days as it was either windy or cold or either it was wet. The best part was when Frank hired Lisa's father and he began doing much of the work Frank normally had me doing. Lisa got off the bus every evening and stayed with her father until he finished for the day and we became pretty close.

After the first week I began to see a different side of him and Walter told me one evening Damon, Lisa's father, was an excellent mechanic and jack of all trades. He began drinking when he lost his job and things went downhill for him and his family. Damon had a way of asking for help do the same things where Frank always told me to do them. Needless to say, I got along with Damon and our friendship began growing.

I got up the last day of school, before Christmas break and went downstairs, expecting to see Rita only. When I walked into the kitchen I found I was the last up as Nat and Ida were sitting at the table and Nina and Rita were near the sink. They were washing up the breakfast dishes, as Walter stood nearby drinking coffee. I wondered what was happening and I was informed Nat had had a reaction to his new medication and they were going to see the new doctor.

"But what about your weekend?" I asked Walter because they had planned to spend the weekend with his parents.

Walter said, "Well we are leaving a day early and Nina is going with us. You will be alone for the weekend but I'm sure you will get by."

"Sure, I'll make it." I had no doubt about that and I thought the time alone would be pretty nice as I needed to get a couple of presents wrapped and I wanted to buy a special gift for Nina.

Rita spoke and reminded me, "Frank and Donna are leaving early this morning for their visit so you have the chores all by yourself." She was grinning because she knew I hated it when Ben wasn't around. I didn't mind so much helping but I hated doing them by myself.

I stuck my tongue out at her and said, "Well I better get started because I need to get those cows fed before school starts." I shouldn't have said that because they started laughing at me.

Nina walked to the stove and took a plate from the oven and handed it to me. "Here, better eat before you forget." I gave her a funny look as I took the biscuits and bacon and sat beside Nat.

They said their goodbyes as I ate my breakfast. As soon as they were out the door the house seemed empty, just like it did when mom left me alone for the day. I finished my breakfast and cleaned my mess and began thinking about my mother. The feeding passed quickly as I was thinking about her while I fed the stock. I wondered if she could see me and know how I was doing. I wondered if she was proud of me and I wished she could be with me, because I never worried when she was near.

I thought about mom all morning and when I left school at lunch I felt like she was riding with me. Somehow I made it back to the farm because I didn't remember any of the drive. I was sitting in the truck and I suddenly realized why mom came to my mind. Our last Christmas together started out the same way, she went to the doctor and left me alone and I had to get myself ready for school. I thought about it for a few minutes and realized that was the beginning of her illness and a few months later I was becoming accustomed to being alone more and more, as her trips to the doctor came more often.

I sat quietly for many minutes and finally I stepped out of the truck, letting the cold rain hit me. Enough of this feeling sorry for yourself, I thought as I rushed into the house to change. Damon would be expecting me to help him.

I walked into the house and saw the light blinking, indicating a message on the machine. I pushed the button and heard Damon's voice.

"Rita, my mom was admitted to the hospital and we are going to see about her. We are taking the smaller kids but would you let Lisa spend the weekend with Nina? I will call and let you know when I can return. Thanks a bunch."

The second message came on and Eddie was speaking, "Rita, Dan, anyone, I just received a call from Damon and since he won't be there I will not come out today. It's too wet to plow anyway. Don't forget, we are expecting you for an early supper Monday, about four. Call us." The machine started rewinding.

I walked upstairs and changed clothes and when I returned downstairs I decided to give Eddie a call and tell him about Nat. I picked up the phone and dialed and when I held the receiver to my ear it was silent. I touched the switch and it remained silent. I made another attempt and I knew the phone was out of order as I replaced the receiver in the cradle.

I ran to the shop, getting a little wet, and looked around to see what I could do. Damon and I had been cleaning parts and I picked up where we left off the evening before.

I worked for a long while and finished what we were working on. I looked outside and it was still raining hard and I started putting the tools away. I had my back to the door when I heard it open and heard the rain. I turned and Lisa was standing in the door and she looked like a drowned rat.

We just stood and started at one another for a few moments and I realized she was shaking, from the rain and cold. I dropped the sander and rushed to her and stopped about three feet away. Her hair was plastered to her head and her coat was soaked. The umbrella was just a cluster of wires, the cloth missing. She was shaking and tears were coming from her eyes.

I took her hand and literally dragged her to the house, getting almost as wet as she. Once inside I gave her a towel and she was so cold she didn't move. I started drying her head and then her face. I could see her chin was quivering from the cold and I wondered how to get her warm quickly.

I removed her coat and her clothing was as wet as the coat. I took her hand and pulled her, leading her to the bathroom upstairs. I pushed her inside and told her to get in the shower and I would get her a robe from Nina's room, along with a towel.

I searched for the long, heavy robe Nina sometimes wore but I could not locate it. I heard the shower running and I rushed downstairs to see if it was in the laundry room. I couldn't locate it. I thought about hot chocolate and put the kettle on filled with water and went upstairs.

I searched more however I could not find the robe and I went to my room and found my robe. It wasn't as long and was much lighter however I knew it was better than nothing. I grabbed the robe and stopped at the linen closet and picked out the largest towel I could find. I heard the shower running as I knocked on the door. I opened it a few inches to look in and saw the shower curtain lying in the floor and Lisa lying in the tub, the water cascading down on her tiny body.

"Lisa!" I shouted as I rushed into the room.

Her arms had been folded under her small breasts and her arms went outstretched as she jumped and tried to stand.

I rushed to her side and said excitedly, "What happened! Are you OK?"

She was moving slowly and seemed to be struggling to stand. I leaned to her, taking the closest hand, and helped her to stand. My eyes scanned her naked body quickly and her image was implanted in my memory. Her small breasts were round and firm and showed no signs of a hint of drooping. Her tiny nipples were pointed and erect and the small patch of blonde hair barely covered her pussy. Her stomach, showed the small hint of a tan line just below her navel, matching the color of her breasts. Her navel looked odd and at the second look I saw a ring connected to her body.

I shut the water off and passed the towel to her, stepping back. I took one more look at her body and watched a moment as she started drying herself. Realizing she was OK I backed out of the room, my eyes quickly scanning her body once again.

I was leaning against the door and became aware my clothing was wet; I went to my room and changed into sweats. I didn't put on shorts or a T-shirt, rushing as I heard the noisy teapot screaming on the stove.

I rushed to the kitchen and turned the stove off, removing the screaming pot of water. I placed cocoa in two mugs and filled them with water. I sat the mugs on the table and called to Lisa.

She came into the room looking so small, wrapped in my robe. "It is a little large on me," she said.

These were her first words and I could tell she was still cold. I pushed a mug of cocoa towards her and she picked it up quickly and took a small sip.

"It's nice and warm," she said, and took another sip. "I don't know what I would have done if you had not been here," she said, still taking small sips of the warm chocolate drink.

"How did you get here? Did you walk all the way from your house, over two miles?" I asked.

"I tried to telephone you but you didn't answer so I thought you may have been in the shop." She was steadily sipping from the mug. "I had to do something because our power went out while I was trying to phone you. Anyway, dad left a note and said I was to stay with Nina for the weekend."

"I am the only one here this weekend," I said, drawing an uncertain look from her. "The rest are at Walter's parents for the weekend, and Nathan was to see the doctor today."

She got a little pale, looked at her cocoa and then back at me. "What am I going to do then, I can't go home."

"I guess you can stay here, that is if you trust me. We will make out pretty good; at least we have electricity and heat." I was a little worried as I spoke, wondering what she was thinking.

"It's OK by me, I guess it will be alright, I can't think of anything better." She was sipping and looking around, careful not to look at me.

"We need to get your clothes washed and dried," I said, taking the empty mug she sat on the table. "It will only take a minute, do you want more?" I asked finishing the mug I was drinking from.

"No, but thank you, I should wash my clothes." She was looking for a washer I presumed.

I stood and showed her the washer and dryer and she left the room. Returning a few minutes later carrying an armload of wet clothes, she asked, "Do you want you wet clothes washed with mine?" I knew she was just being polite.

I replied, "No, that's OK, we will just wash yours, and maybe later we can wash mine."

I could see Lisa was still cold and I went for a blanket to help her get warm. I tossed the blanket to her and said, "I almost forgot, I have to feed the livestock," turning and walking to the stairway. "It won't take me long."

I changed clothes and noticed she was wrapped in the blanket as I walked past her, dreading going back out in the rain.

I rushed to the barn and cursed under my breath when I had to climb up to the loft to drop hay. I dropped the hay and fed and watered the stock, and repaired a hole where a sheet of tin had blown off. The repair job took much longer than I expected, the wind making it difficult to hold and nail. I was soaked and cold when I finished and ran back to the house.

Lisa had prepared our supper while I had been working and after I changed again we sat and ate, neither speaking throughout the hastily prepared meal. The lights had flickered one time during our meal and I opened our stock of emergency candles, just in case we needed them later.

It turned out we did need them later. Lisa had just transferred her clothes to the dryer and it ran for five minutes and suddenly it was dark. The room was in total darkness when I heard her speak, "Damn, I knew I should have put my clothes in the dryer earlier." Her clothes had remained in the washer over an hour before she had placed them in the dryer.

We were sitting on the sofa, drinking cocoa and watching the weather channel when the power went off. I lit the candle nearest me and walked through out the room lighting six total. There was enough light for us to see but, quite noticeably, the room was getting cooler. Taking the flashlight, I walked to the storage room and pulled two more blankets from the shelf, and two pillows. I tossed a pillow and blanket to her and sat back on the sofa. She was leaning her back against one end and I leaned on the other. We had been talking, while sitting in that position for half an hour.

I don't remember going to sleep but when I woke it was light outside. It was raining still, but not heavy, and the wind seemed to have stopped. I was still leaned against the end of the sofa and Lisa was on the far end. There was a change in her position however, a major change.

Lisa had thrown one blanket in the floor and was hugging the pillow. Her moaning had apparently awakened me because she was moaning, and squeezing the pillow, with one hand and the other was busy working a finger in and out of her pussy. She was lying on the sofa, her legs pulled up, almost touching her small round ass as she pushed a finger inside her hole, moaning as she forced the digit inside her body.

I watched her and as she moaned I felt myself growing inside my sweats. One blanket was covering her chest, but mostly hanging in the floor and the robe had fallen around her hips giving me full view of her opening. Her finger was wet as it moved in and out and her sounds became louder.

I felt my face becoming flushed as I watched and when her moaning became much louder I slowly slipped from the sofa and walked into the kitchen. I didn't want her to catch me looking at her because it would be too embarrassing. I had to strike a match to light the stove and I put the kettle of water on and walked to the stairs. I walked half way up the stairs and stopped, looking back at her, still working her finger in her pussy. I watched for a few moments and then went to the bathroom.

It took a while for my erection to deflate enough for me to piss, but I thought about her on the sofa and I became erect once again. I started stroking my prick and thinking about her on the sofa. I took a dozen strokes and my prick erupted. The first spurt hit the water tank and I managed to direct the next three spurts into the toilet. I was cleaning up my erratic spray when the kettle started screeching and I rushed to get back to the kitchen and silence the noise, lest Lisa be awakened.

I reached the top of the stairs and the noise stopped. I stopped and listened for a moment, and hearing Lisa, I went to my room to change. I didn't want her to see me for fear of her knowing I had been watching her masturbate in her sleep. I dressed for the morning chores and slipped outside without her seeing me. I did the chores and then began looking around for any damage caused by the high winds.

I noticed my repair job had been effective as there was no additional water in the barn. I was pleased and checked the new shop and all was well there also. The surprise was the shortcut to Frank and Gay's was no longer passable, unless one had a boat. The small stream, normally eight feet wide, was now about a hundred feet wide and the man made crossing over the ditch was under water. I walked down near the pond and saw it was now a lake and our high spot was also under water.

I walked back to the house and went to the front. What had been an open field the morning before, when I drove to school was now a lake. I saw immediately why we had no power as one of the trees along the side of the drive had blown over and it had fallen on the power line. I looked at the water crossing the driveway and guessed it to be about fifteen feet high, at the deepest point. The tree across the line was at the deepest point. There were four trees down, but only one had caused the damage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.