Encounter at the Movies

by LaffWithMe

Copyright© 2002 by LaffWithMe

Erotica Sex Story: On a visit to an adult theatre, I get my cock rubbed, watch a woman show off then enjoy sex with a couple

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

© 1996 - 2002 LaffWithMe Press - All rights reserved.

Originally written in 1996 and revised in 2002

It had been a pleasantly warm spring day, the kind of day that provides a nice hint of the warm summer weather that will soon arrive. It was the kind of day that encourages women to once again wear short skirts and revealing blouses. I had spent the day taking care of personal business and now faced the prospect of a two-hour drive home. It was about five-thirty on Friday afternoon and I dreaded facing the rush hour traffic that was building a wall on the freeway. I began to think of reasons not to join the highway crowd. I was in no hurry to get home, it would be hot on the freeway, I felt a need to relax - maybe waste a little time, etc. I then realized that I was not too far from the only adult theater in the area.

It is an old neighborhood theater that doesn't have the seedy qualities that seem to be associated with some adult theaters. I had been to this theater a few times over the years and decided that watching a little big screen sexual fantasy would beat watching brake lights flashing on and off in front of me.

Walking into the lobby, the theater looked unchanged from my last visit a year earlier. Well almost unchanged. My previous visits had been greeted by a skinny, longhaired youth sitting behind the candy counter selling tickets and feeding videocassettes into the player. (The theater had abandoned real movies in favor of big screen video long before I discovered it.) The youth had been replaced by a woman. I suppose it would add to the story if I told you that she was barely eighteen, with long blond hair and a knockout figure. Sorry about that - I have to be honest. She was about forty, very average looking, and as she stood up to take my money I could see she was rather heavy. She was about five foot four with big hips, big ass and very big breasts, which she seemed to enjoy showing off. I smiled and mentioned that it was nice to see a woman working at the theater and she probably got a lot of offers of dates from the horny old men that come in. Her response was a glare and a curt "Yeah".

Stepping through the doors into the auditorium was stepping from day into night. I couldn't see a thing. I stood to the side of the door to wait for my eyes to adjust. On the screen a naked young brunette knelt in front of an older man. She had his soft cock in her hand, rubbing it over her oversized silicon tits. The camera closed for a shot of her hard nipple and the tip of his cock rubbing around it. I could see the wet splashes of cum on her and realized I had probably just missed the 'cum shot on the tits' scene. I felt something brush against the front of my pants. It was very gentle, almost unnoticeable at first. I knew of course what it was. In this theater, there is a standing area behind the last row of seats. Guys congregate there to have their cocks played with or to play with a cock. You could suck or be sucked there in the shadowy light from the distant screen.

My horny juices started to flow. I watched as the girl on the screen slowly licked the soft cock into life. I saw the limp cock stiffen in response to her tongue. I felt a strange hand become increasingly bold as it felt around my crotch and discovered my cock. I could feel the stranger's excitement as he felt my cock beginning to thicken and straighten. I had no intention of getting a blowjob from a guy or even of letting him jack me off. But I didn't mind him rubbing my cock. I knew he could feel my meat throbbing, could feel it stiffen. The attention, even from another guy, fed that bit of exhibitionist in me.

"Take it out," a hoarse whisper pleaded. "Your cock feels really nice man, take it out. I wanna see it."

"Not now," was all I could muster.

"C'mon man, you're hard as a rock. Le'me suck it." His pleadings were accompanied by fervent squeezing and rubbing of my hard cock hidden away in my pants. My eyes had adjusted to the dim theater light. I looked at my suitor expecting to see a middle aged or older male. In the past it had seemed to me that this was the population that occupied the land behind the back row. To my surprise the face was young and cherubic. I looked down and saw that he had his cock out and in hand. When he saw my eyes look down at his cock he stroked the short thick cock in anticipation of my interest.

"Feel it man. I'm as hard as your are." he said, offering his cock to my hand. I recoiled more from the foulness of his breath than the prospect of mutual jack off time. I wondered how many cocks he had sucked today and why he didn't have the good sense to bring some mouthwash with him.

"Sorry fella, but I'm waiting for a lady to show up. I'm more interested in nice tits."

"Oh yeah man, that's cool. You waiting for Jackie to come in huh?"

"Jackie?"

"Yeah, the chick at the counter"

"Yeah that's it," I said as I eased into a seat in the side section. It still didn't register that he was talking about 'Miss Cold Shoulder' at the counter.

About a half hour later, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jackie come in. She sat in the row behind me. I turned to verify that I had seen correctly and sure enough it was the ticket taker who was immediately joined by a couple of men who had been nearby.

I was now turned so that I could somewhat discretely watch her as well as the movie. A few more guys moved into the row behind her and another guy arrived in my row. Without hesitation she pulled her sweater up over her huge tits, then unsnapped her bra freeing the two huge jugs. She lifted her tits up, rolled them around in her hands, obviously enjoying the rapt attention of the men around her. She had those huge tits that only heavy women are capable of having. Big heavy pillows of tit meat. Mountainous masses crowned with huge aureole. I watched as she rolled her nipples between her fingers, tempting the men. She released her tits and placed her hands behind her head. The huge prizes were now open for all to sample. The men behind her reached down to fondle and squeeze her tits. The men on either side rubbed her tits and stomach. She spread her legs and the men worked feverishly on the material covering her cunt.

Finally she spoke. "Suck 'em". "Suck my tits." The men on either side forced their faces past the hands that were pinching her nipples. The men in the rear relinquished their hold on her huge jugs and were reduced to being now mere spectators. The sucking noises were loud as the big nipples succumbed to the lips of her suitors. Her tits were large enough that each man had his hands and mouth full with just one big breast.

"Bite them, Oh shit, suck 'em, bite 'em." she began to moan. I could see the hand of one man rubbing her cunt through her white pants. I could see his finger press deeply into her cunt slit, forcing a deep groove in her pants. I watched as her hips rocked back and forth.

She pulled her hands from behind her head. She unsnapped her pants and pulled them down to her knees. Her large stomach rolled down to meet a huge mat of black pussy hair. Immediately a finger plunged into her cunt as the man resumed sucking her nipple. The man sucking on her other tit took out his cock and stroked it firmly as he sucked.

"Eat me. Eat my pussy," she said as she pushed the man finger fucking her down to her cunt. He dropped to his knees between her legs and began working his mouth into her hot cunt. She again placed her hands behind her head. One man standing behind her seized her now free tit. His other hand stroked his cock as he stood behind her. She looked at the hard cock being stroked by her face. She watched the hard shaft, seeming to enjoy the sight of pounding meat near her face. She moaned as her pussy was reamed by another man's tongue. She began to moan and grunt and raise her legs. Then she grabbed the head of the man eating her. She ground her pussy into him, holding him tightly against her cunt. A few more cries of passion and she stopped. She pushed the men away, pulled up her pants, snapped her bra and returned her sweater to her waist. She got up and walked out. The show was over.

By now I was horny as hell. I returned to watching the screen, but was thinking that the best voyeurism is watching the real thing. I was now hoping that Friday night might bring in a few couples that enjoyed exhibitionism. It seemed like a long shot since the last time I had been here it was only guys in the theater.

It was getting close to eight o'clock. I looked around the theater. I could see maybe a dozen shadowy figures standing in the rear. Seated in the rest of the theater were probably twenty or thirty guys. Just then my heart skipped a beat as a couple came through the doors. They paused for a few minutes as they accustomed themselves to the darkness. As they strolled down the aisle past me I could see that they were young, probably early twenties. I didn't look at the guy, but the woman had on a short skirt and high heels. She wore a tight sweater and clearly had fairly large breasts. She was definitely dressed to arouse. They walked almost to the front of the theater then took seats in the center. As they walked down, a crowd of about ten guys streamed out of their seats and fell in behind the couple. Whatever thoughts I had had of enjoying some more real action voyeurism were dashed. I had been far to slow in deciding whether to follow them. The men had filled all of the seats surrounding the couple.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.