Along Came a Swapper - Cover

Along Came a Swapper

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - They were a very loving and hot couple. They never imagnined their sex lives could every be any hotter until they met another couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jackie called on Thursday morning, and invited the Hudginses over for an after-dinner party on Saturday. Pris quickly agreed, and they took advantage of the opportunity to talk for a while.

"You know, there's a danger about this party," she said to Jackie after they'd covered several other topics of mutual interest. "I have a strong suspicion that it might turn into some kind of orgy."

"Yes; I realize that," Jackie admitted. "And we're prepared for that too."

"Oh? So you're feeling it too, are you?" Pris mused, not too surprised at Jackie's statement. "Well, I don't mind saying that I certainly fancy that Max of yours. I hope you won't be upset if he and I were... well, to get together. If I'm not mistaken, I saw a few interested looks going back and forth between you and Hal, too."

Jackie admitted that she had more than a casual interest in Pris' husband, but went on to explain that Max had a peculiar longing to watch them together. She was uncertain how Pris would take this, but her friend quickly allayed her fears.

"We know just what you mean, darling," Pris assured her. "Hal's always said that the next best thing to having me is watching another fellow do it to me. In fact, he says there's an odd kind of excitement to having me right after another man has, though there are plenty of men who'd frown on that sort of thing."

"I don't think either of us would be included in that group." Jackie observed.


Max was elated when Jackie told him of the call that evening. He gathered her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom, where he demonstrated his happiness to her complete satisfaction and total exhaustion. On Friday and Saturday, they avoided sexual contact; it was as if they had joined an unspoken compact that they would hold back their sexual energies and reserve their strength for the evening with the Hudginses.

Pris and Hal arrived at seven-thirty, and for a few moments there was a very heavy, stiff feeling in the atmosphere. Jackie thought it much like those times when she had been growing up, when she and a boyfriend had met in another friend's apartment and couldn't immediately get up their nerve to admit why they were there. Finally Pris broke the tension-packed atmosphere by getting straight to the point.

"What the hell!" she blurted out, standing up and looking at the others. "We didn't get together tonight just to sit around and talk about baseball scores! We came to have some fun together!" With that, she went over to Max and sat down in his lap, fastening her lips to his in a long, deep kiss.

That broke the tension and Jackie found Hal moving closer to her on the couch. "I've been wanting, to do this for a long time," he murmured as he drew her into his arms. "But sometimes waiting makes it that much more fun when it finally happens."

Jackie responded fiercely to his probing kisses, meeting his hard, hot tongue with her own and thrusting her sensitive nipples against his chest with fierce determination. She parted her knees when she felt his hand fall on them, and the hand swiftly moved up her thigh, searching for a warmer, juicier haven. When he found it, she sighed heavily and leaned back, allowing Hal ample freedom to rub her lust-moistened panties over her throbbing sex.

"It's better with clothes off, don't you think?" she asked, looking up at him with brimming eyes. "And where we can both be more comfortable?"

"Like in a bedroom?" he asked.

Jackie got up from the couch and led the way. Pris and Max stayed behind for a moment, undressing each other in the room, but by the time Jackie lay on the big bed and watched Hal strip off his tight briefs, they were coming through the doorway.

"We thought we'd like to watch, if you don't mind," Pris announced.

"Not me. That's half the fun," Hal retorted. "That is, if it's okay with you, Jackie."

Jackie announced that she too wanted them there, close by her side as she took Hal's immense prick into her belly.

Max, his prick ruddy and swollen with lust, sat down beside them. Hal suggested that Jackie might find it easier if she mounted him, an idea that she quickly seconded. Max's heart leaped at this, knowing that the position would give him a much clearer view of what he wanted most of all to see--Hal's great prick driving deep into Jackie's heated cunt.

Jackie settled herself over him, backing her loins down toward the hefty bludgeon which Hal held poised for her. Pris and Max moved down to the foot of the bed; both of them felt their passions surge when Jackie's moist, love-slick pussy hovered into view. The lips were tightly seated, swollen shut with her lusty fervor, but Hal's probing finger quickly parted them and revealed the soft, pink inner flesh. Her clitoris stuck out like an inflamed wart, clearly visible and ready for the most abandoned treatment. Her cunt's opening winked hungrily, as if it would hardly wait to be dilated, stretched and pierced by the magnificent tool coming ever closer.

Hal stretched his foreskin back, baring the lusty head of his prick, and rubbed that broad, flaring tip into Jackie's hot flesh. She sighed heavily, finding his warm presence more effective than any aphrodisiac, and lowered herself to get the optimum angle for quick, deep penetration.

"Hurry! Let's get to it ourselves," Pris whispered, turning to Max with desire plainly showing on her face. "Let me get down here so we can both watch!"

She knelt on the floor beside the bed, her rump pushed high, and Max moved around behind her. Her pussy greeted his prick's nudge with a wet, smacking kiss, and opened easily; he found his cock almost devoured by her twitching cunt. The entrance was quick; her sex closed firmly around him, and they were joined in a lustful embrace.

Pris plainly wanted him in her deeply, and he lost no time in driving the long lance home. He felt her fingers on his prick's base, stroking fervently and then reaching back to seize the heavy sack beneath. She pulled on the balls, bringing them up until they too were in intimate contact with her superheated sexual flesh.

Hal's prick bulged the flesh of Jackie's cunt inward as they moved together, but slipped into place with a minimum of difficulty. Jackie felt as though she were going to burst; it seemed that the tool was at least twice the diameter of Max's familiar prong, though she knew full well that Hal wasn't much larger than her husband. She darted one quick look over her shoulder, saw Pris kneeling on the floor with Max behind her, and knew that they too were joining their organs in a lustful connection. The thought sent an added flurry of sensuality through her, though it was soon overridden by the powerful sensations emanating from Hal's broad prick.

It seemed that he was stretching her almost past her endurance, though this was only a temporary feeling; she soon learned to love the tight, stuffed feeling, and then to turn it to her advantage. Her twists and turns as she drove herself down on that huge stake were stronger than ever, since Hal's thicker organ stretched her inner flesh more completely and exposed every sensitive piece of meat in her body. She was acutely conscious of the flaring cuff of his prick's head when she lifted herself slightly, pulling the terrible plunger out of her sheath, the ridged crown dug sharply into her ultra-tender flesh and sent waves of delicious feeling roiling through her loins and thighs.

With these myriad sensations piling up so quickly, the wonder was that Jackie managed to go as long as she did before experiencing the wondrous thrills of orgasm. When the sensual storm hit her, however, it did so with a rare force, sweeping through her vitals with a vigor that brought shrieks of agonized pleasure from her lips. Heaving and shuddering from the force of the lustful spasms, she drove her loins downward, trying to swallow ever more of the gigantic staff in her cunt, and doing so with enough effectiveness to make her climax grow even more tempestuous.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.