Balling Hot Daughter - Cover

Balling Hot Daughter

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Chrissy is the only teenager on a tropical island, where her director father is shooting an episode for his TV series. What or who is she to do? Daddy, the cast the crew?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Chrissy slept in late the next day, exhausted by all that love-making, but the grownups had to get up and go to work as usual. She had lunch waiting for Ben and Kelly when they arrived at noon. Already Kelly seemed part of their family, and Chrissy gave her an affectionate hug when they met.

"You coming to the set this afternoon, honey?" Ben asked his daughter.

"I dunno, Daddy," she sighed, "there's really not much to do there."

"Today might be different," Kelly said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Today you might find something very interesting."

"I think Kelly's right," Ben grinned.

"I think you ought to come back to the set with us. And you should probably wear that little - red bikini I don't approve of."

"Hey, you two," Chrissy laughed, "what's up? Is this some kind of surprise?"

They just grinned and wouldn't, answer her question. Exasperated Chrissy went off and changed into her bikini and grabbed a big beach towel. She accompanied her father and Kelly through the forest and down to the beach where the filming was taking place. Everything looked just as usual, but Daddy took her by the arm and led her around behind some scenery where a prop crew was working.

"Chrissy," he said, "here's somebody I want you to meet. This is Jeff Gates. You know his dad, the head of props."

Chrissy and Jeff stared at each other. Jeff saw a cute little blond in a deliciously tiny bikini. Chrissy saw a boy of eighteen, tall, lean and very sexy-looking. He had to be a California guy, deeply tanned, with blond hair bleached almost white by the sun. The attraction between the two of them was instant and hot.

"Hey, aren't you two even gonna say hello?" Kelly laughed.

"Oh, hi, Jeff," Chrissy stammered.

"Hi, Chrissy," he said hoarsely, "wanna take a walk?"

Chrissy nodded, and they wandered off down the beach together. The staff laughed and clapped, but the two kids didn't even notice. They only had eyes for each other. As they strolled and got acquainted, Chrissy learned that Jeff had just arrived to spend the summer with his dad. She felt a hot rush of excitement. She and Jeff were going to be the only teenagers on the island for three whole months! She was glad Daddy and Kelly to keep him happy, because she was going to be pretty busy.

Soon they'd strolled out of sight of the filming and had come to a private cove that looked very inviting. "Want to stop for a swim, Jeff?" Chrissy asked.

"Sure," he said, "but I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"Do you need one?" Chrissy grinned. "I'll go skinny-dipping if you will."

"You're on," he said eagerly.

It took her only a second to untie and drop her bikini bra and panties. Jeff was just about as fast getting out of his jeans and t-shirt. They stood there staring at each other's naked bodies, and Chrissy felt horny out of her mind. As she watched, Jeff's handsome teenaged cock started to stiffen. Naturally that gave her ideas.

She didn't want to rush things, though, so she broke and ran for the water, and Jeff let out a whoop and chased after her. They hit the surf at the same moment and plowed their way out to swimming depth. Chrissy swam close to Jeff so she could keep sneaking looks at his lean male body and handsome stiff cock. He didn't stray far from her, either, and kept ogling her tits and bush. After they were thoroughly cooled off and refreshed, they headed back for shore.

"Let's catch Some sun," Chrissy suggested, spreading out her big beach towel. "Or do you have to get back?"

"Nope," Jeff said, "I'm here for vacation.

I can make my own schedule."

"Great," she smiled as they stretched out side by side on the towel.

The next thing she knew, they were kissing. They'd both grabbed for each other at the same instant. Chrissy parted her lips and let Jeff dart his tongue in and out of her mouth, and she wantonly rubbed her damp curly muff against his hot throbbing prick. In seconds they were both horny out of their minds. They were only teenagers, hot-blooded and very easily turned on, So it wasn't surprising that half an hour after meeting they were making love.

"Jesus, Chrissy, you sure turn me on," Jeff moaned as they came up for air.

"You turn me on, too, Jeff," Chrissy said huskily. "Maybe we should do something about it."

She rolled onto her back, and Jeff rolled right on top of her and sank down between her spreading thighs. She groaned with excitement when she felt his steel-hard cock poking against her swollen pussy and seeking the mouth of her cunt. Then he was gliding into her, filling her eager twat with his throbbing meat. He pushed into her till his balls touched her slit.

"Ooooooo, shit, yessss," she squealed, "get into me, Jeff, give me all of it."

"Ahhhhh, Christ," Jeff groaned, "your cunt's so nice and hot, Chrissy."

Jeff had fucked a few girls before, but never one as cute and sexy as Chrissy. She turned him on like crazy, and her cunt was delicious to fuck. He cupped her writhing little ass and started hammering his stiff boner in her juicy box, too excited to be gentle. But she responded hungrily, fucking right back at him, jerking her hips to his rhythm.

"Unnnnhhhh, yeah, fuck it to me, Jeff," she moaned, "fuck my pussy good and hard."

"Oh, shit, will I ever," he panted.

Totally absorbed in their pleasure, the two horny kids had no idea they were being observed from the jungle. Kelly and Ben had been curious to see how the kids would hit it off, and they'd snuck after them to find out. Now they were watching from about fifty feet away as Chrissy and Jeff fucked hotly at each other.

"Well, my hunch was right," Kelly chuckled. "It was lust at first sight. I don't think we'll have to worry about Chrissy being bored this summer."

"No, I guess not," Ben sighed, "but I kinda wonder if I should have asked Jeff's dad to bring him here. I always told Chrissy she couldn't date till she was eighteen."

"Ben," Kelly said, "can you actually imagine Chrissy waiting that long?"

"No, I can't," he laughed. "And I don't feel like waiting much longer myself. Just feel this."

He grabbed Kelly's hand and set it on his fly, and she felt a huge steel-hard bulge. "Hmmmmm," she said, "this looks like a job for superwoman."

Before Ben knew what was happening she was on her knees and tugging down his pants and shorts. Then her fingers were curling around his dick and easing it down in line with her mouth. He shivered lustily as her tongue darted out and made hot juicy contact with the sensitive head of his prick. Big globs of juice leaked from his piss hole, and Kelly lapped them up hungrily and swallowed them. Ben laced his fingers through her flame-colored hair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.