Balling Hot Daughter - Cover

Balling Hot Daughter

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Chrissy is the only teenager on a tropical island, where her director father is shooting an episode for his TV series. What or who is she to do? Daddy, the cast the crew?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Chrissy felt crushed. Just when she'd been hoping to keep her handsome father all to herself, he was announcing his engagement to Kelly. Now what was she going to do for fun all summer? She'd go crazy with frustration if she didn't have regular love-making from Daddy. There was no way she could conceal her disappointment.

"I... I hope you'll both be very happy," she stammered, bursting into tears. "I guess I better leave you two alone now."

"Wait, Chrissy," Kelly said, grabbing her by the wrist, "you don't have to leave. I don't want a take your dad away from you. I'm willing to share him."

"You are?" Chrissy cried.

"You are?" Ben echoed.

This was turning out even better than he'd dreamed. He knew Kelly was a liberated young woman, no prude, but he hadn't hoped for anything this good. At best he'd hoped she'd forgive him for his incestuous affair with his daughter. But Kelly was actually willing to make it a threesome. His cock lurched violently and began to leak hot cream as he thought of all the exciting things he could do with two women.

"How can we share him, Kelly?" Chrissy was asking.

"Use your imagination, honey," Kelly grinned. "There's lots of ways we can both turn him on at the same time. Here's one idea." She moved closer to Chrissy and whispered something to her, and Chrissy broke into a mischievous grin.

Then both young women started crawling toward him, and Ben exclaimed, "Oh, oh, looks like I've got a surprise coming."

"You better believe you have, buster," Kelly leered.

Together she and Chrissy dragged him down on his back. He didn't fight much. Kelly pushed his legs apart and crawled between them, and he shivered with anticipation when he felt her hot moist breath fanning his stiff-standing cock. Kelly gave the best blow-jobs he'd ever had. She was starting one now, running her thumb and forefinger up and down his dick, making a little squeezing circle. Her special touch coaxed more thick globs of cream from his piss hole.

"Mmmmm, just look at that," she purred.

"Want a taste, Chrissy?"

"I sure do," Chrissy giggled.

She leaned over him, stuck out her little pink tongue, and lapped up some of his oozing cock cream. Then she drew back and let Kelly eat some. They took turns licking his cock and tonguing up his juices, and the sight turned Ben on insanely. He'd been around, but he'd never been involved in a scene like this before. It was incredibly kinky to watch two beautiful girls licking his meat, especially when those girls were his daughter and his fiancée.

"Is this amusing you, Ben?" Kelly grinned.

"I'm not sure 'amusing' is the right word," Ben said hoarsely, "but you sure as hell have my attention."

"Good," Kelly said, "and I don't think we're gonna lose your attention, either."

She winked at Chrissy, and the little blond teenager crawled over and straddled Ben's head. Suddenly he was looking at her gorgeous pink slit and its fine fringe of blond curls. She knelt there facing Kelly, who gave her an approving nod. Kelly was still pumping Ben's cock in that special way of hers, using just the two fingers, milking the hot juice out of his piss hole.

"I asked Chrissy to face me, so she can watch what I'm doing," Kelly explained.

"Yeah, I still have a lot to learn," Chrissy said eagerly. "Go ahead, Kelly, I'm ready."

"Right." Kelly said.

And then her hot little tongue was drilling into Ben's cock cleft, reaming out all the hot cream. Ben gasped with pleasure. She started swirling her greedy tongue around his fat purple cock head, lathering it with her hot spit. Ben loved the sensation, but he also loved the view of his daughter's luscious teenaged pussy. He stuck out his tongue and began to tease and arouse the swollen flesh.

"Oooooo, yeah, Daddy, lick my pussy," Chrissy squealed, "you know I love that."

"May I ask how long you two have had this, uh, little affair?" Kelly grinned.

"Just since last night," Chrissy answered, panting as she reacted to Ben's expert pussy eating. "I just kept after Daddy to show me all about sex, till finally he gave in."

"And just how long did you resist, Ben?" Kelly laughed. "Five or ten minutes?"

"I refuse to answer on the grounds that I may incriminate myself," Ben said. "Besides, I'm busy."

He speared his stiff tongue up Chrissy's cunt, and she gave a howl of delight. "Shit, yes," she gasped, "fuck me with your big tongue, Daddy."

Kelly nodded approvingly. Father and daughter were doing just fine with their part of the scene. Now it was her turn to swing into action. She slid her circling fingers down to the fat hairy base of Ben's cock and held the lustily wagging meat in place. She opened her lips wide and brought them down, down the eight inch column of meat. Chrissy stared pop-eyed as Kelly took the whole thing.

"Oh, my gosh, Kelly, how'd you do that?" she cried.

With a mouthful of cock, Kelly couldn't answer, but she pointed to her throat. Chrissy realized she'd performed a trick like sword swallowing, taking Daddy's cock right down her throat without choking. Daddy was moaning with excitement, and Chrissy couldn't blame him. His tongue was spearing hard in her cunt as he spun out of control.

"Mmmm, uuummmm," Kelly moaned.

Her head began to bob up and down as she sucked Ben's cock. She kept every bit of it in her mouth and throat, so that his balls rested against her chin. It was an amazing performance, and Chrissy watched in fascination. But it got harder and harder to concentrate as her dad's jerking tongue brought her to a fever pitch of arousal. She realized she was soaking his face with her helpless floods of sticky cream. His plowing tongue felt so damned good in her cunt, she wanted to keep it there forever.

"Ooooooo, shit, Daddy, I love it," she whimpered.

She tried to keep her dizzy gaze on Kelly's busy mouth. The redhead's lips were hugely stretched, and there was a bulge in her throat where Daddy's cock throbbed. Her flame-colored hair flew as her head bobbed, and she was making an obscene sucking and slurping noise. Her head jerked faster and faster as she expertly brought Ben to the brink of climax. Meanwhile Ben was performing his own expert work on Chrissy.

"Ohhhhh, wow, I think I'm gonna come," she gasped.

"Go ahead and get off, honey," Kelly said, briefly raising her head, "and then we'll trade places."

Chrissy liked that idea a lot. She tightened her greedy little cunt around her father's plowing tongue, getting more red-hot friction. Her cream was flooding out steadily now, soaking her thighs and Ben's face. She closed her eyes and felt herself soaring into orbit, her cunt clamping tightly around Ben's deeply-thrust tongue. Her petite body began to shudder violently with the delicious spasms of climax.

"Unnnhhhh, yeah, I'm coming!" she moaned.

Kelly shivered lustily as she watched the girl come. Soon she'd be in Chrissy's place, with

Ben's thick tongue reaming her horny little box, and she knew from experience that Ben was one of the great all-time pussy eaters. She creamed like crazy just thinking about it. She sucked greedily on Ben's throbbing prick, but when he seemed ready to come, she drew back. She and Chrissy weren't through with him yet.

"Okay, Chrissy, ready to switch places?" she grinned.

"Yeah," Chrissy cried, moving off the impalement of her dad's tongue.

"Christ, Kelly," Ben moaned, "why didn't you let me get off? I was just about to come." "I know, darling, I know," Kelly purred as she straddled his face, "but I thought Chrissy would like to do the honors. I noticed when I came in that she's real fond of sucking you off." Ben reddened, recalling the bizarre scene that had greeted Kelly when she dropped in for a visit. It must have been quite a surprise to walk in and find him with his squirting cock in his daughter's mouth. But Kelly was a terrific girl, and she'd accepted the situation. He got ready t) reward her with a good tongue job.

Meanwhile Chrissy was crawling between his legs and eagerly fisting his cock the way she"d seen Kelly do. She tried to imitate the other woman completely, and she did just fine till she tried to take his whole cock into her mouth and throat. She crammed it in there, then drew back, choking and coughing. Ben and Kelly couldn't help laughing.

"Better leave that for another time, honey," Kelly said. "It takes a lot of practice."

"Right," Chrissy said, sounding relieved. She knew she was no sword swallower, not yet, but she could do all that other exciting things Kelly had done with Daddy's cock. She began to lap up the tasty cream that oozed from his piss hole, and she lathered his bulbous cock head with her hot spit. Ben shivered and moaned, and she knew she was pleasing him. Kelly was a super teacher.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.