Balling Hot Daughter - Cover

Balling Hot Daughter

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Chrissy is the only teenager on a tropical island, where her director father is shooting an episode for his TV series. What or who is she to do? Daddy, the cast the crew?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

As Ben walked back to the beach for the afternoon session of shooting, he found himself in a real dilemma. Although he hadn't told Chrissy, he'd just met a girl who might be suitable wife material. For a long time after Chrissy's mother had died, Ben had played around, with no thought of ever marrying again. But the time had come to settle down, and he just might have found the right girl to do it with.

So it was a helluva time to start an affair with his own daughter.

Meanwhile back at the trailer Chrissy rushed through the day's housework, then took a long steamy shower so she'd be absolutely fresh and inviting for Daddy when he got home. She made plans to fix his favorite dinner, humming to herself as she worked. Her pussy was already swelling and creaming in anticipation of more delicious love-making. She imagined a whole summer like that, just her and Daddy fondling and sucking and fucking.

The time passed slowly, but finally Ben was home again. Chrissy bustled around bringing him his slippers, making him a martini, massaging his back. Ben couldn't bring himself to start talking about a possible stepmother in-her life. He'd wait a couple days, he decided. Chrissy wasn't ready to hear anything like that. She obviously wanted him all to herself, both as a father and as a lover.

And she proved it right after dinner. Ben was reading a magazine and enjoying an after dinner drink when Chrissy slipped onto his lap wearing nothing but her shortie nightgown. A quick feel told Ben that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it, not even the matching panties. As he touched the soft fur over her mound, she grabbed his hand and held it there, pressing. He could feel the fierce heat of her pussy.

"I'm so horny, Daddy," she whispered in his ear, "can't you feel it?" Ben's cock went rigid. "Yes, baby, I can feel it," he said hoarsely.

"Then how about doing something about it?" Chrissy grinned.

Ben slid a finger between her thighs and felt her pussy. It was searing hot and dripping with cream. That was the kind of arousal a woman couldn't fake. Chrissy wasn't kidding-she was urgently horny. She slid her hand over the huge bulge at his fly and gave his cock a lusty squeeze. His prick answered by nearly tearing its way out of his pants. Ben tossed his magazine aside and scooped Chrissy into his arms and headed for the bedroom.

Chrissy seethed with horniness as Daddy deposited her on the bed and quickly slipped off her nightie. She stretched out naked, purring like a happy cat, and watched Ben take off his clothes. Naturally her eyes were drawn to the menacing bulge at his fly, and she could hardly wait for him to get his shorts off. As he peeled his jockey shorts carefully down over his engorged prick, Chrissy writhed with impatience.

"Ohhhhh, hurry, Daddy, I'm so horny," she cried.

"Okay, spoiled brat," Ben laughed, "I'm almost there."

He skinned out of his shorts and climbed onto the bed where Chrissy was waiting with open arms. She cuddled tightly against him as he gave her a deep steamy tongue-kiss, and she wantonly rubbed her soft muff against his stiff cock. Ben made a sudden decision-he wanted to fuck her in every possible position tonight. He'd save his guilt about incest for another time.

He slipped his hand between her legs as be kissed her and found her pussy even hotter and wetter than before. There was no need to arouse this girl. She was already hot as a firecracker and ready to go. Ben rolled her onto her back, and she eagerly spread her legs and bent her knees. He touched the rock-hard head of his prick to the tiny but slippery opening of her cunt, and she gurgled with need.

"Yes, daddy, stick your cock in me," she begged, "I can't wait another second."

She'd been thinking about it for hours aching to feel her father's big hard cock in her again, and now at last it was happening. Ben began pushing into her, gradually filling her horny little cunt with his big horse-cock. She creamed furiously and clawed the bed, whimpering with excitement. Her face twisted into a lusty grimace as Ben's massive boner filled her twat almost to bursting.

"Oooooo, shit, Oooooo," she squealed.

Her excitement was contagious, and Ben could hardly keep from fucking into her like a pile driver. But he went slowly, savoring his entry into that tiny but slippery hole. Burying his throbbing cock to the balls in her receptive twat, he groaned in bliss. Chrissy clung to him, already jerking her hips in a hot fucking motion.

"Do it to me, Daddy," she begged, "fuck me."

Ben gave a hoarse growl and began to jerk his cock fast and deep in her slick little twat.

Greedily she rubbed her clit against his pistoning shaft, getting stab after stab of hot pleasure. She creamed steadily and helplessly, and the molten liquid squirted out around his cock and flooded down the crack of her ass. She was as horny as ever, in spite of the fucking they'd already done that day.

"Unnnnnhhhhh, yeah, I love it," she moaned.

Ben loved it, too, but he knew it couldn't go on much longer. Chrissy couldn't be the main woman in his life, and soon she'd have to be persuaded to find a guy her own age. So Ben knew he'd better savor these moments and enjoy his daughter's tight little cunt as much as he could. He fucked into her even faster, and she dug her nails into his broad shoulders and gurgled in ecstasy.

Chrissy was sure now that if she'd waited till she was eighteen to have sex, like Daddy had wanted her to, she'd have gone crazy with frustration. She wondered how she'd even managed to last this long without fucking. And now that she was doing it, she could never quit. She was hooked. She'd always be wanting a big hard cock in her cunt, pounding away and driving her to body-wracking orgasms. She wouldn't get enough fucking if she lived to be a hundred.

"Unnnhhhh, Daddy, fuck me real hard," she moaned, "as hard as you can."

Ben didn't mind that assignment at all. He was aching to pullout all stops and let himself go. He began to fuck into her like a jackhammer, and he felt her petite body shuddering beneath him with the impact. But there wasn't any complaint from Chrissy,. She clawed his shoulders and moaned with pleasure as the red-hot friction between cock and cunt brought her to the brink of climax.

"Ahhhhh, shit, I'm gonna come," she gurgled.

Yet greedily she held on to that almost unbearable pleasure, never wanting it to end.

She could have come if she sneezed, but she tried not to. She adored the deep pounding of her father's massive prick, and she felt like she could have gone on fucking him for hours.

The pleasure built and built inside her, till finally she couldn't contain it any longer. Her body began to buck and writhe, and her cunt went into spasm around Ben's cock, squeezing hard.

"Ahhhhh, yeah, I'm coming" Chrissy wailed. "Ohhhhhh, fuck, whaaahhhhh!"

Ben gritted his teeth and fought the urge to join her. It would have been easy and delicious to jet his come into her sucking, squeezing box, but he wasn't finished with her yet. He felt her writhing beneath him as she climaxed, and her spasms went on for nearly a minute before she finally went limp. After she'd caught her breath she looked at him in surprise. She could feel his cock inside her, as stiff as ever.

"Daddy, you didn't come," she exclaimed.

"I'm not finished with you yet," he grinned.

Then he was rolling off her, and Chrissy whimpered with frustration as his big hard cock vacated her greedy cunt. He picked her up as he rolled, and suddenly she found herself on top of him, straddling him with her cuntal opening right above his stiff-standing cock. Now she got the idea. With an eager squeal she slid down the rigid impalement of his prick, taking it clear to her womb.

"Oooooo, yessss," she cried.

Ben took over then, holding her tiny waist and fucking into her as fast and. hard as before. She rode his pounding cock like a bucking bronco, bouncing up and down, her cute little tits wobbling like crazy. Ben watched his blue-veined boner stretching her delicate cunt lips and pounding her depths. Each time he did that, hot juice spurted from her crammed box and gushed down her thighs. She was juicing heavily and helplessly, a sure sign of her hot arousal.

"You enjoying yourself, hooey?" Ben leered.

"Mmmmm, you bet," Chrissy moaned. "I just wish we never had to stop, Daddy."

"Me, too, sugar," he sighed.

Her cunt was deliciously snug around his hammering prick, yet she was able to take his meat without any trouble. He was fucking her as roughly as he'd fuck a grown woman, and she didn't look scared at all. She just bounced up and down with the impact of his fucking, and she gurgled and squealed with pleasure each time he thrust to her womb. Yes he was going to miss fucking her, that was for sure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.