Balling Hot Daughter - Cover

Balling Hot Daughter

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Chrissy is the only teenager on a tropical island, where her director father is shooting an episode for his TV series. What or who is she to do? Daddy, the cast the crew?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Chrissy woke the next morning Ben had already left for work, and she sighed with disappointment. Her first thought had been to have more fun with her dad. When she thought about all the exciting things they'd done last night, her pussy began to swell and heat and moisten. She had a quick breakfast and hurried off to find Ben.

He was very busy supervising the shooting of a scene, and Chrissy knew from experience that she'd better not interrupt him or get in his way. With Ben his work came first. But she waited patiently off on the sidelines, and finally the scene was finished. Chrissy started over to speak to her father, but before she could get to him, Marlene Vickers was hanging on his arm.

"What do you think, Ben?" Marlene purred. "Did I really look okay in that scene?"

"You looked great, as always, Marlene," Ben replied with an appreciative smile.

Chrissy saw red. She needed her father's attention, and she wasn't going to let Marlene hog him. Fuming, the pretty girl marched over and snapped, "Excuse me, Miss Vickers, but I need to talk to my father."

"Why, of course, dear," Marlene cooed. "I'll see you later, Ben, darling."

Ben looked at Chrissy uneasily, and she could tell he felt guilty about what they'd done last night. "What is it, honey'?" he asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'll be expecting you back at the trailer at lunch time, Daddy," Chrissy said, hoping he caught her meaning.

He must have, because he reddened. "Well sugar, I may not be able to make it," he said. "Marlene's invited me to her trailer."

"I'm sure you can think of an excuse, Daddy," Chrissy said. "Please, I need you." She stalked back to the trailer and waited, just hoping that Marlene wouldn't prove too much competition for her. You sure couldn't blame a guy for taking up any invitation Marlene had to offer. The minutes passed like hours, but after what seemed a lifetime Chrissy saw Ben coming up the path. She squealed with glee and flung open the door to greet him.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so glad to see you," she cried, throwing her arms around him.

"Honey, I'm not gonna stay," Ben said. "I'm just gonna grab some notes I left here and go on over to Marlene's."

Not if Chrissy had anything to say about it, he wasn't ! She tightened her grip around his neck and rubbed her slender but curvy body against him, grinding her pouting mound against his cock. She felt him shiver lustily, and she figured she still had a chance against Marlene. She kissed him, darting her hot little tongue between his lips, and she was sure she felt his prick start to stiffen.

"Chrissy," Ben gasped, jerking his head away from her kiss, "I really better get going."

Once more Chrissy rubbed her mound hard against his cock. "I need you, Daddy," she said, her voice husky and urgent, "I need you just as much as Marlene does. Besides, if you don't show up, she'll find another guy. She always does."

She kissed him again, sticking her tongue all the way into his mouth this time she he couldn't get away. This time it really worked. She felt his prick balloon into a big hard lump that throbbed against her belly. She creamed like crazy, soaking the crotch of her panties. Ben's tongue began to dart at hers, and she knew she was turning him on like mad. Finally they came up for air, and he looked at her with lust-glazed eyes.

"Chrissy, we really shouldn't be getting it on," he said hoarsely. "I'm your dad, for christ sake. It isn't right."

"Why not?" Chrissy chirped. "We're just making each other feel good, and we're not hurting anybody. Please, Daddy, I'm so horny, it's driving me crazy."

As she spoke, she pulled off her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. Ben's hungry eyes darted to her girlish little tits, and he licked his lips. He had a huge hard-on by now, and there was no hiding it. Chrissy reached out and petted the big bulge at his fly. Even through his clothes she could feel his cock heating and throbbing.

As she touched his cock, Ben snorted with lust. There was no fighting it-he was desperate to fuck her again. Chrissy turned him on far more than Marlene did. It was weird to prefer his own teenaged daughter to a gorgeous actress, but that's how it was, and he knew he wasn't leaving this trailer till he and Chrissy made love. Right now his cock was trying to tear its way out of his pants as the girl teasingly stroked it.

"Just let me make a quick call, honey," he rasped.

As he picked up the phone and dialed Marlene's number, Chrissy began unbuckling his belt. "Marlene?" he said. "Ben. Listen, I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to make it for lunch. I've, uh, got a few problems with Chrissy."

The only real problem with Chrissy was that she was pulling down his pants and shorts and breathing all over his prick. It made it kind of hard not to stutter while he was talking to Marlene. It got even more difficult when Chrissy fisted his engorged prick and started pumping it. Ben struggled to concentrate on what his leading lady was saying.

"Somebody else to have lunch with?" he said. "Hmmm, let me see. There's Sonny Adams, the new stunt man. I think you'd like him a whole lot, Marlene, and I know he'd like you. Why don't you give him a call?"

Marlene seemed delighted with the suggestion. She'd already checked Sonny out when he did a practically nude bathing scene. Ben was sure they'd be fucking each other's brains out in no time at all. He hung up with relief and turned his full attention to his cute blond daughter, who'd just started swirling her juicy little tongue allover the swollen purple head of his cock. He reached down and pulled her gently to her feet.

"Let's go in my bedroom and be more comfortable, honey," he said.

Chrissy's heart hammered with excitement. She'd actually won out over Marlene Vickers, and now Daddy was all hers to enjoy. They went into the bedroom, her eyes glued to his stiffly wagging cock. He pulled off his shirt, revealing his powerful hair-matted chest, then grabbed for Chrissy's jeans and panties. Seconds later they were on the bed, naked, kissing and pawing each other.

Ben had wakened with a big fat guilty conscience, but he was losing it fast. After all, the damage had been done. He'd already fucked his daughter, taken her cherry, and she certainly hadn't protested. She was just as eager as he was. So why not go. on having fun with her? Ben ran his hands over her sleek hot little body and felt his lust rising to fever pitch.

"Let me lick your cock, Daddy," Chrissy begged.

"I wanna eat your pussy, sugar," Ben grinned, "but there's a way we can do both at the same time."

"There is?" Chrissy said with an excited squeal.

"Yep," Ben leered, "let me show you hot it's done."

He stretched out on his back and had Chrissy straddle him backwards. She got the idea right away. She could feel her dad's hot breath on her exposed slit, and her mouth was poised right over his rigidly standing cock. It was the perfect set-up. She could glut herself on his salty cock cream while he gobbled her tangy pussy juices.

"Oh, wow, fantastic," she cried.

"I figured you'd like it," Ben chuckled.

He eyed the luscious-looking pussy before him, and again he was glad to be here instead of with Marlene. Not that Marlene wasn't a gorgeous woman and a terrific fuck, but his own little girl aroused him a lot more. He drooled as he eyed the delicate pink flesh of her gash and its fine almost-invisible fringe of blond curls. Then he stuck out his tongue and started licking.

"Ooooooo, Daddy, yessss," Chrissy squealed.

Ben lashed his greedy tongue up and down over her velvety slit, lapping up the hot pearly juice that oozed from her tiny cunt mouth. For a few seconds Chrissy was just overcome with pleasure, and she crouched there panting and moaning. Then she looked down at her dad's huge purple cock head and saw thick globs of cream oozing from his piss hole. Hungrily she stuck out her tongue and began licking up the hot juice. Ben gave a violent lusty shudder.

"Yes, baby, that feels great," he cried.

She was lashing her slick little tongue all over his sensitive cock head, getting every drop of juice she could find. Her tongue tickled and trailed down his massive blue-veined shaft as she gobbled up streams of juice. Then she worked her way back to the top, eager for more cream. She used the stiff tip of her tongue to ream his piss hole, and Ben almost came right in her face.

Her tonguing felt terrific, but he wasn't just lying there letting her do all the work. He was pretty busy himself. He was sticking his tongue into every steamy fold and cranny of his daughter's delicious slit, getting all the cream he could find. To get even more, he began darting the pointed tip of his tongue in and out of her tiny cunt mouth. Chrissy squealed with delight when he did that.

"Oooooo, Daddy, stick your big tongue all the way into me," she begged, "fuck me with it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.