Balling Hot Daughter - Cover

Balling Hot Daughter

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chrissy is the only teenager on a tropical island, where her director father is shooting an episode for his TV series. What or who is she to do? Daddy, the cast the crew?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Chrissy was starting to slide her cum-soaked lips down around his prick. She was drawing in her cheeks, getting ready to suck the last drops of jism out of his cock. Ben desperately wanted her to do it, but he was coming back to his senses now, fully aware of the kinky incestuous scene he was involved in. He grabbed Chrissy's head and pulled her away from his dribbling cock.

"All right, young lady," he said firmly, "that's it. That's enough. You get your ass to bed."

Chrissy didn't want to quit yet, not when she'd managed to get this far with her sexy dad. Besides, she'd made a vow to herself that she wouldn't go to bed till she'd lost her cherry... She had to think fast. She let go of Ben's cock and flopped onto her back. She bent her knees, spread her legs, and showed her slick pink slit.

"Daddy," she pouted, "you can't send me to bed now. I'm all horny again."

So was Ben. He'd just finished coming like crazy, but the sight of his daughter's luscious-looking slit brought his arousal back to fever pitch. Maybe Chrissy was right. He couldn't send her to bed horny. He'd just get her off again so she could sleep. Only this time he wouldn't use his finger. He just had to get his tongue on that little pink gash of hers.

"All right, honey," he said hoarsely, "I'll get you off one more time, and then you go right to bed, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy," she grinned.

It was a lie, she didn't intend to go to bed until he'd actually fucked her. But she figured that lie was justified. She kept her legs wide open, and Ben crawled between them and went belly down, his hot breath tickling her pussy. She gasped when she felt the stiff tip of his tongue tracing a burning line from her clit all the way down to the little puckered mouth of her shitter.

"Oooooo, yeah, Daddy," she cried. "I love that. Lick me all over."

His big tongue snaked up and down, exploring every inch of her tangy-tasting slit. As his tongue drilled into every fold and cranny, Chrissy gurgled in ecstasy and began to cream a steady stream of hot juice. Ben gobbled the stuff, making an obscene snorting and slurping noise. He lathered her whole pussy with his hot spit before zeroing in on the most sensitive spot of all, the tiny bud of her clit. He drilled at it with the pointed tip of his tongue, and Chrissy gave shrill squeals of pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, Daddy, lick me there," she begged, "it feels so damned good."

She was writhing with excitement, writhing so much that Ben had trouble keeping his tongue on target. He shoved his hands under her churning ass and gripped it firmly, holding her in place. Then he began to whip his big juicy tongue up and down over the violently throbbing bud of her clit. Chrissy closed her eyes tightly, immersing herself in total ecstasy. She soaked Ben's face with her uncontrollably gushing cream.

"Ahhhhhh, yeah, keep doing that, Daddy," she moaned, "I just love it."

She'd never felt anything so good in her life as her father's big wet tongue lashing up and down over her supersensitive joy button. It was sheer heaven for the horny teenager. She lay there gurgling and clawing the bed as she spun rapidly toward climax. Each lash of his tongue on her throbbing clit almost sent her into orbit. She could feel the molten cream overflowing her cunt and gushing down the crack of her ass.

"Ooooooo, shit, it's good," she gurgled, "so fuckin' good."

Ben's fatherly reaction to that remark was the urge to spank her for swearing. That was what he'd always done before. He never had tolerated naughty language or behavior from his daughter. But the situation was a little dIfferent now. Never before had he had his, face between her legs and his tongue on her clit. This just didn't seem like the time to correct her language.

What he really had to do was get her off and get her out of his bed. His cock was hardening again, swelling to its full thick eight inches, as he gobbled her tangy cunt cream and tongued her throbbing clit. Once more he was thinking of how fantastically tight her little twat had to be and how much he'd love to cram his rock hard boner into that tiny hole.

He had to end the temptation. He whipped his tongue faster and harder over her erect clit, and she squealed in ecstasy and soaked his face with another sizzling rush of juice. He'd never known a grown woman this hot and responsive. Chrissy was a naturally horny kid, the kind of female who could never get enough loving. It was just too bad she'd come to her own father for satisfaction, because Ben was the one man who couldn't give it to her. Already he knew he'd gone too far.

But it was too late to turn back. He couldn't leave her moaning on the very brink of climax.

That would be cruel. It was time to take her over the edge and give her the complete satisfaction she craved. He opened his mouth wide and brought it down on her cream-soaked pussy. He began to suck hard, sucking up the tangy cream from her cunt and clit. Chrissy let oUt a cry of bliss and fed him a huge hot rush of cream.

"Unnnhhhhh, yeah, Daddy, suck me off," she moaned.

Each powerful suck from her dad's greedy mouth gave her a stunning blast of pleasure, and she creamed steadily and helplessly, drenching his face. The trailer echoed with the obscene sucking noises Ben was making as he sucked the molten juice from her twat and joy button. Chrissy greedily tried to prolong the pleasure and hold off her climax, but after a few moments she knew she had to come. There was no stopping it.

"Ooooooo, shit, Daddy," she gasped, "I'm coming! Ohhhh, fuck, shit, ohhhhhhh!"

For one fleeting second Ben thought about telling her not to swear, then realized how silly that was. He'd just sucked off his own kid, and he was going to get on her case for swearing? He raised himself up on his elbows and watched her come, trying to ignore his achingly swollen cock. The petite girl was writhing and bucking, coming very hard. Thick juice poured from her cunt and flooded down her ass crack. Ben thought hoW terrific it would feel to have his cock lodged in that squeezing, squirting hole.

Knock it off, he told himself, she's your own kid.

Yet it was his own kid who'd sneaked naked into his bed and waited for him. Ben remembered vividly how he'd crawled into bed and damned near fucked her before he found out who she was. Chrissy hadn't been about to stop him. She'd grabbed his cock and tried to shove it into herself. She'd damned near raped him. Ben thought about this as he watched her come, knowing that she'd be delighted to give him her cherry.

"Mmmmmm, Daddy, that was So nice, she sighed as she finally came down from her climax.

"I'm glad you liked it, honey," Ben told her hoarsely. "Now you run along and get some sleep." No way was she going to do that! She'd gotten daddy to finger-fuck her, then to suck her off, and she was looking forward to even more fun. She wasn't going to quit till she'd taken his cock. She didn't move. She remained just as she was, legs bent and wide open, cream-soaked pussy exposed to her dad's lust glazed eyes. As Ben gazed helplessly at her wet pink gash, a silvery trickle of juice oozed from her tiny cunt mouth and down over the puckered mouth of her shitter. His cock lurched violently.

"Don't make me go to bed yet, Daddy," Chrissy cooed. " Just get me off one more time. I'm soooo horny tonight."

Ben swallowed hard. For a second there he'd imagined just throwing himself on her and giving one big lusty shove with his cock, impaling her completely. It could be done in a second. Once again he had to remind himself that she was his daughter and that no matter how she came on to him and begged him, it was wrong to fuck her. But he figured a little more pussy-eating wouldn't hurt.

With a lusty growl he shoved his face between her thighs again and lashed his tongue allover her tangy-tasting gash. She gurgled with delight and fed him hot bursts of cream. He cleaned her slick pussy of every drop of juice while she writhed and moaned and clawed the bed. Then he began to rim her tiny cunt mouth with the stiff tip of his tongue. The tightly-muscled opening sucked at his tongue tip, trying to draw it inside.

"Oooooooo, Daddy," Chrissy squealed, "stick it in me."

Ben's prick lurched hard. It was his cock he wanted to stick into her, not his tongue. But he tried to ignore his own wild need as he began easing his thick tongue up her twat. That slick little tunnel had felt tiny around his finger, and it felt even more deliciously snug around his tongue. Chrissy creamed and whimpered as he filled her with the hot slippery meat.

"Ooooooo, shit, Ooooooo, I love it," she squealed.

It really did feel fantastically good to have daddy's thick tongue stuffing her horny little fuck hole. He kept pushing till he had all of it inside her, and she could feel it throbbing against every inch of her hungry cuntal tube. He started jerking his tongue, bobbing his head up and down, and she groaned in ecstasy. He was fucking her with his tongue, and it was the best thing she'd ever felt in her life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.