Balling Hot Daughter - Cover

Balling Hot Daughter

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Chrissy is the only teenager on a tropical island, where her director father is shooting an episode for his TV series. What or who is she to do? Daddy, the cast the crew?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gene's expert love-making had given her two hot climaxes, and that cooled her down for awhile. But by the time dinner was over, Chrissy was squirming with lust again. All she could think about was finding a guy to make out with. But of course that was out of the question on this island.

"What are we gonna do tonight, Daddy?" she asked as she and Ben cleared the table.

He looked embarrassed. "Well, honey, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to leave you alone for a couple hours," he said. "They need me on the set. We wanna shoot one of these fantastic sunsets. Of course you can come along if you want."

"No thanks," Chrissy sighed, "I'll just stay here and read." It was unusual for daddy to leave her all alone at night, but then he didn't have anything to worry about here on the island. There weren't any boys. Chrissy decided not to go to the set with him, because she was pretty sure Marlene would flirt with him, and that would be just too painful to watch. Chrissy didn't like sharing her handsome father with anybody. No, she'd just stay home and beat off.

It wasn't a bad idea, at that. There was an experiment she was dying to try, but to do it she had to have the trailer all to herself. Ben kissed her goodby and went jogging away down the trail, and Chrissy quickly pulled all the shades. Then she went to the fruit basket on the table and got a banana-a very carefully selected banana. It was as close as she could get to the size and shape of a cock.

Humming to herself, she stretched out on the daybed and wriggled out of her shorts and panties. She slipped a hand between her legs and felt her pussy. It was swollen and fiery-hot and slippery with juice. Just right. She took the banana and pressed the blunt tip against the tiny mouth of her virgin cunt. She closed her eyes, pretending that a good-looking guy was about to fuck her.

"Yes," she hissed, "stick it into meeeee!"

She started easing the fat smooth banana up her twat. It was a very tight fit. Luckily her horny creaming had made the way juicy and slick. Inch by inch she guided the thick fruit into her untried cunt. It was exciting, even scary. She loved the feeling of fullness, but she worried about splitting herself in half. At last she realized that her greedy cuntal tunnel was expanding like elastic to take the banana. She could take any size cock as long as she relaxed.

"Ohhhhhhh, wow," she panted.

The banana was halfway into her by now, and she just had to know how it looked. She maneuvered around till she could see her pussy in the full-length mirror on the back of the door. Her tiny cunt lips were enormously stretched, but otherwise everything was fine. Determinedly Chrissy went back to her experiment, pushing the banana steadily deeper. Finally it touched bottom and she paused, getting used to the sensation.

"Oh, my gosh," she gulped.

Her cunt was totally crammed, so full that she almost felt breathless. It was scary, but it was also a big turn-on for the lusty teenaged girl. She lay there gurgling and creaming, her cuntal tube gripping the fruit and throbbing around it. Chrissy grasped the banana again and started pistoning it in and out of her cunt in cock-like motions.

"Oooooo, shit, yesssss," she gasped.

That really felt fantastic. Each deep gliding motion gave her a burst of pleasure that made her cream heavily and helplessly. If this was anything like fucking, she knew she could never get enough of it. As her tiny cunt expanded and got used to being filled, she worked the banana faster and harder, just the way she'd seen daddy's cock working in Marlene's greedy cunt.

"Yeah, fuck it to me, fuck it to me," she chanted.

She fantasized that it was her handsome father jerking his big stiff cock in and out of her juice-slick twat. That was very exciting to her. Of all the men to introduce her to sex and take her cherry, she would have preferred daddy. So she kept him in her fantasy, keeping her eyes tightly closed, working the banana faster and faster as she pretended it was Ben's big hard cock.

"Ohhhhhh, Daddy, it feels so good," she babbled, "your big cock feels so good in me."

It really did feel fantastic, plus her fantasy was turning her on like crazy. She imagined her father getting carried away with excitement, fucking her till her teeth rattled, and she pumped the banana with lightning speed. She felt the hot pleasure building in her pussy till it reached the point of explosion. One more deep hard thrust of the banana and she was over the edge, coming like crazy.

"Ohhhhh, Daddy, ohhhhh, whaaahhhhh!" she howled.

It was a violent climax, much different from the orgasms she got from her clit. She loved having something big and hard in her cunt as she came. The delicious sensations lasted about a minute, blast after blast of hot pleasure that shuddered through her petite body. Then she went limp and panting.

"Oh, wow, fantastic," she sighed.

Now she knew for sure that she had to get fucked-and soon! She couldn't wait till she was eighteen. She felt like she couldn't even wait till tomorrow. She'd go crazy with curiosity and horniness before then. Desperate, she made up her mind about what she was going to do. It probably wouldn't work, but she sure as hell was going to try it anyway.

Chrissy stripped naked, turned out all the lights, and slipped into her father's bed. About an hour later Ben got home, a little tipsy from a few drinks he'd had with the cast. He found the lights out and assumed Chrissy was asleep, so he didn't peek into her room to say goodnight. He just slipped into his bedroom as quietly as possible, took off his clothes, and slipped into bed. The drinks had made him a little befuddled, and when he encountered a warm sleek female body, he just automatically put his arms around it. Only then did he stop to wonder who it was.

"Marlene?" he whispered.

No answer. He felt around and quickly determined that whoever the woman was, she wasn't Marlene Vickers. This one had small tits. Firm and round and delicious to fondle, but small. Grinning in the dark, Ben did some more feeling. He was really enjoying the guessing game. He was also enjoying the feel of this obviously young body.

"Okay, I give up," he chuckled. "Who is it?"

Chrissy didn't want the guessing game to end, because when it did she was likely to get her ass paddled. She snaked her arms around Ben's neck and kissed him, darting her tongue into his mouth. He responded with a snort of lust and tongued her back, probing her mouth with the hot wet meat. She felt his cock go stiff as a board against her belly.

This was her big chance, the chance to lose her cherry to the man who attracted her more than any other. Urgently she grabbed her father's swelling prick and stuffed it between her legs. She made instinctive fucking motions with her hips, trying to get him to roll over on her and cr-am his cock into her. He started to respond, then stopped and laughed.

"Oh, come on, honey," he chuckled, "this has gone far enough. We're not gonna fuck till I find out who you are."

He fumbled around trying to find the bedside light. Chrissy fumbled, too, trying desperately to stick his cock into herself before he discovered her identity" But he moved away from her as he searched for the light switch, and she moaned in hot frustration. Then suddenly the light was on. Ben gawked at her and turned pale.

"Chrissy, what in hell do you think you're doing?" he shouted. "My God, I almost-"

He stopped and turned beet red. Inwardly Chrissy was cursing. She'd come so damned close to losing her "cherry, it wasn't even funny. But now it looked like the fun was over. Daddy was furious with her. He whipped back the covers, grabbed her, and pulled her over his knees. She yelped as his big hand slapped hard on her bare ass.

"Owwwww," she wailed.

"It's gonna hurt a lot more than that before I'm finished with you, young lady," Ben growled. "Of all the stupid tricks."

Chrissy bit her lip and tried not to cry as he spanked her. She was distracted by his stiff cock, trapped between her belly and his thigh. It throbbed against her, and she couldn't resist wriggling a hand down there and touching it. Ben didn't seem to notice for a moment. But as she curled her fingers around his prick and started pumping it, he gasped.

"Chrissy, what in hell's gotten into you?" he demanded. "Let go of my cock."

"No, Daddy," Chrissy said stubbornly, "I wanna learn about sex. You've never told me anything, but I have a right to know."

She was right. Ben realized he should have told her the facts of life a long time ago. She was almost a full-grown woman, and she didn't know a damned thing about sex. Obviously she was desperate for information, otherwise she wouldn't have pulled off this outrageous surprise, He removed her from his lap and drew the covers up over both of them.

"All right, honey, I'm sorry," he said gently. "I shouldn't have spanked you. Now just what is it you wanna know?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.