Balling Hot Daughter - Cover

Balling Hot Daughter

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chrissy is the only teenager on a tropical island, where her director father is shooting an episode for his TV series. What or who is she to do? Daddy, the cast the crew?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

If Marlene wasn't on the set, Chrissy reasoned, then Gene Jepson wouldn't be there, either. Gene was the male lead in the series, playing the cocky detective hired by Marlene the rich bitch. In the show Marlene was always trying to trick him into marrying her or at least going to bed with her. But in real life they didn't turn each other on, which was a big joke on the set.

Maybe they were both too gorgeous, Chrissy thought. Gene Jepson sure was a hunk. In his late thirties, superbly built, he was mobbed by hordes of screaming female fans whenever he went out in public. Maybe that was why he valued his privacy so much. When arrangements were being made to film the series on this island, Gene had demanded a trailer all to himself, set off at a distance from the others.

That was where Chrissy headed. She'd made up her mind to lose her virginity, and she decided to go first class. What girl in America wouldn't willingly offer her cherry to Gene Jepson? It was every female teenager's fantasy come true. Chrissy hurried along the jungle path and finally reached the little clearing where Gene had his trailer. The actor was sunning himself on a mat in front of the trailer, and when he heard Chrissy approaching, he looked up and flashed her his famous sexy grin.

"Hi, Uncle Gene," Chrissy chirped.

"Hi, brat," he said, "what brings you here?"

"Oh, I'm just bored," Chrissy said, joining him on the mat. "I wanted somebody to hang out with."

This wasn't going to be easy, she realized. Gene was an old family friend, a pal of her dad's, and he thought of her as a little girl. Long ago she'd gotten used to calling him Uncle. She knew she looked inviting in her tiny red bikini, but Gene didn't even glance at her body. Maybe as far as he was concerned, she didn't have one. But her mind was made up. She was going to lose her cherry today, and she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Want a Coke, brat?" Gene asked.

"No, thanks, Uncle Gene," Chrissy said. "I want to talk to you about something serious."

"Oh, yeah?" Gene said, sitting up. "Tell me about it, honey."

Chrissy suppressed a lusty sigh as she looked him over. Tan, muscular, a man who took excellent care of his body, he had modishly long brown hair and a thick mustache and melting brown eyes. Every now and then when she played with herself, she fantasized that Gene was making love to her. She felt her pussy getting hot and swollen as she imagined taking his stiff cock the way Marlene had taken daddy's rigid boner.

"Gene," she said, "I want you to teach me all about sex." Gene's mouth dropped open, and he almost spilled the beer he was sipping. "You say what?" he demanded.

"Daddy won't tell me anything," Chrissy complained, "and he sends me to those dumb schOOls where they don't even talk about sex. I want you to tell me about it. What's fucking all about?"

Gene snorted with laughter. "Little girl," he. said, "go play. You're way too young to be concerning yourself with things like that."

Chrissy flushed with anger. "Oh, no, I'm not," she said defiantly. "I'm not a little kid any more, Gene, and I'll prove it to you."

She jumped to her feet and started to strip. Gene gawked at her as if he couldn't believe what was happening. Off came her bikini top. She pitched it into the bushes. Gene's eyes focused on her firm high-riding tits. They were the size of ripe oranges and capped with stiff red nipples. They were perfectly round, and they hardly even quivered with her movements. While he stared at her tits, Chrissy untied her bikini panties and let them fall. She stepped away from them stark naked.

"See, Uncle Gene," she said, "I'm not a little kid any more. Little kids don't look like this."

Gene opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out. He was staring helplessly at her teenaged bush, a dainty little puff of golden fur that hardly covered her pouting mound. Chrissy noticed that the crotch of his swimming suit was swelling. Even if he wouldn't admit it, she was having an effect on him. She'd made her point. This wasn't the body of a little girl.

Gene finally found his voice, but it was strangely hoarse. "Chrissy," he said, "get dressed this instant."

"No," she pouted, "not till you tell me about sex. I'm serious, Uncle Gene. For instance, what's the name of all this stuff?"

She flopped down on the mat beside him, on her back, and she opened her legs wide, showing him her virgin slit and its fine, almost invisible fringe of golden curls. Gene swallowed hard as he studied her teenaged gash. Chrissy grabbed his hand and placed his fingertip on her clit, that magical little button she rubbed when she masturbated.

"What's this called?" she demanded.

"That's your clit, honey," Gene said hoarsely.

"How come it feels so good when I touch myself there?" Chrissy wanted to know.

"I really don't know, Chrissy," Gene said, "that's just the way girls are made. Do you touch yourself there a lot?"

"I sure do," Chrissy said, without a trace of shyness. "That's how I get off. Will you get me off, Uncle Gene, please? I'm so horny, I can hardly think."

Gene Jepson stared at her in an agony of lust. Up till a few minutes ago, he'd really thought of her as just a little kid, the cute little blonde daughter of his friend Ben O'Brien. Now suddenly she was naked and coming on to him, and he saw her as a sexy teenager, a provocative female he really wanted to fuck. His cock swelled into hardness, lewdly tenting the crotch of his swim suit. He hoped the innocent girl didn't notice.

He had a problem on his hands, all right. There'd be hell to pay if he was caught with the producer's naked daughter, but on the other hand Chrissy had made it clear that she wasn't going to get dressed and leave till he'd done what she wanted. And what she wanted was for him to satisfy her lust. Gene decided maybe he'd just better do it and get rid of her, So he could think straight.

"All right, brat, I'll get you off," he said, "but just this one time."

"Oh, goody," Chrissy squealed.

She lay there with her knees bent and her thighs wide open, showing him what had to be a virgin pussy. Gene knew that Ben guarded her like a hawk and never had let her date. Her cunt had to be fantastically tight. He ached to ease his throbbing prick in there. But his conscience wouldn't let him fuck this innocent girl, the daughter of his friend. He placed his fingertip on her clit and began to rub.

"Ooooooo," Chrissy squealed.

"Like that?" he asked.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. that feels great," she gurgled.

She closed her eyes and shut out every distraction as Gene expertly masturbated her. He used his fingertip to circle her ultra sensitive joy button, zipping around and around, and making her cream like crazy. She felt a steady rush of hot pleasure, and she gurgled with delight. Her hunch had been correct-it was a lot more exciting to have a guy masturbating her than to do it herself. In no time at all she was squirming with excitement, molten cream overflowing her cunt and gushing down the crack of her ass.

"Oooooo, shit. that's good," she gasped.

"Think you can come that way?" Gene asked.

"I sure can." she panted. "I'm almost there. Just do it a little faster, Uncle Gene."

Gene sincerely wished she wouldn't call him Uncle when he was getting her off. It reminded him that she was jail bait, the virgin daughter of his pal. He had no business at all putting his hand between her legs. And he sure as hell had no business even thinking about fucking her. But that was all he could think about-how exquisitely tight her untried box would feel around his lust-engorged prick.

So he'd damned well better satisfy her and get her away from him, before he lost his self-control. Gene had had his share of groupies and young female admirers, but he hadn't yet had a young virgin begging him to deflower her. It was almost more than a mere human being could resist. He grasped her throbbing clit between his thumb and forefinger and began kneading the fleshy nub, expertly bringing her to the brink of orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh. shit, I love it." Chrissy gurgled" Just a little more, Uncle Gene, I'm gonna come."

"I sure as hell hope So," Gene groaned.

As he kneaded her clit fast and firmly between his fingers, he ogled her superb little tits and feathery blonde bush. He'd never seen a more desirable female. And if she went around trying to give away her cherry, she wasn't going to keep it for long. Maybe he ought to warn Ben to keep a cloSe watch on her this summer. But hoW would he explain where he got his information? It was a dilemma, all right. He kneaded her clit faster, hoping she'd Come fast.

"Ooooooo, Ooooooo," Chrissy squealed, clawing the mat and arching her body.

She could have come at any second, but she was greedily prolonging the excitement. She shoved her wildly pulsating joy button even harder against Gene's kneading fingers, getting more delicious friction. Her features twisted into a horny grimace as she hovered right at the edge of orgasm. She wished the wonderful sensations would never end, but finally she couldn't hold back her climax a second longer. She began to convulse, jerking her juice-slick joy button out of Gene's fingers as she writhed around on the mat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.