Balling Hot Daughter - Cover

Balling Hot Daughter

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chrissy is the only teenager on a tropical island, where her director father is shooting an episode for his TV series. What or who is she to do? Daddy, the cast the crew?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Chrissy was in for a disappointment. As she burst out of the forest and onto the trail she practically ran into her father and the female lead of the series, Marlene Vickers. They looked at her in surprise, and Chrissy thought Marlene wasn't too pleased to see her.

"Oh, hi, honey." Ben said, "I thought you were on the beach getting a tan."

"I, uh, was just going there." Chrissy lied.

She didn't want to admit she was rushing back to the trailer to masturbate.

"Fine, babe," Ben said, "and while you're down there, stop by the set. Archie's got time to show you that camera today."

"Okay, Daddy," Chrissy said, trying to sound pleased and excited as she headed toward the beach.

For a long time she'd wanted to learn something about TV cameras, and Archie the director had promised to show her. But now that the chance had come up, she didn't feel that enthusiastic about it. All she could think of was the burning need in her slit and how badly she wanted to beat off. Darn daddy and Marlene anyway! Why did they have to be heading for the trailer right now?

Why, indeed?

Chrissy stopped and frowned. Why weren't the producer and the leading lady on the set? Hadn't daddy told her that they were shooting a very important scene today? Or had that just been a story? And what was he doing alone with Marlene, heading for the trailer? Chrissy's curiosity overwhelmed her, and she turned around and headed back, being as quiet as she could. She rounded a corner of the trail just in time to run into Mark and Tara, who were emerging from the bushes with happy and satisfied looks on their flushed faces. Chrissy couldn't help grinning when she saw them. They grinned right back, unaware that she'd just witnessed their fucking.

"Hi, how are you guys?" Chrissy chirped.

"Just fine, Chrissy, thanks," Tara chirped back.

"Have a nice day, Chrissy," Mark beamed.

Chrissy sighed loudly as she went on her way. She sensed somehow that everybody was going to have. a nice day except her. She snuck into the clearing where the trailer was, just in time to see Ben closing the door behind him and Marlene. She heard the click of the lock. No problem. She'd left her bedroom window open, to air the room out, and she could climb in that way. Quietly she made her way into the trailer and opened her bedroom door just a crack. That gave her a good view of the main room and the daybed. Marlene was lounging there, and Ben was handing her a tall cool drink. She sipped it gratefully, then looked up at him and smiled.

"Ben, I can't thank you enough," she said in her famous husky voice. "You're saving my sanity. I know this is an unusual request. I just hope you don't think I'm weird."

"Not at all, Marlene," Ben said, sitting down beside her. "I understand. Naturally you're horny without Damon." Damon Reed was the latest of Marlene's countless fiancés. That was her polite term for her current lover. Damon was also an actor and had been sent halfway around the world in the other direction for a movie he was making, which left Marlene with no bed partner. Apparently she'd asked Ben to help her out.

"So you don't think I'm a little strange, just up and asking you to fuck me?" Marlene chuckled.

"I'm delighted," Ben leered. "I've always wanted to get into your pants, and you know it."

"Well, the feeling's been mutual, darling," Marlene purred. "Somehow I just never managed to work you into my schedule."

"Better late than never," Ben growled, reaching for her.

Chrissy gave a big sigh as they kissed. Daddy was a goner now. No other female could compete with Marlene Vickers. Tall, gorgeous, raven-haired, with fantastic big tits, she made most other women look like wimps. Now Ben's hands were eagerly molding those famous tits. They more than filled his big hands. Chrissy would have given anything for breasts like that. Maybe it wasn't too late. Maybe she still had some growing to do.

Ben and Marlene finally emerged from their steamy tongue-kiss, and without another word they took off their clothes. They were both very experienced lovers, and there was no need to discuss their plan of action. Chrissy watched with breathless excitement, her eyes darting between her dad and Marlene. She'd never seen Ben naked before. And of course she was dying to see one of the best-known actresses in the world without her clothes. It was hard to decide where to look.

Ben was out of his clothes a lot faster than Marlene. Chrissy shivered with arousal as she studied his big hairy body and mammoth cock. It was much bigger than Mark's prick, at least eight inches long, and as thick as Chrissy's wrist. She stared at it-and so did Marlene. Marlene eyed the fat slab of meat, licked her lips, and hurried to get the rest of her clothes off. She just had her bra and panties left, and she made short work of them.

Chrissy almost groaned with envy as she studied the older woman's naked body.

Marlene was perhaps in her mid-thirties but looked much younger. She was tall, curved in all the right places, and she had tits like small watermelons, tits that preceded her when she walked by several inches. The cast and crew were always cracking jokes about Marlene's enormous breasts, but Marlene probably cried all the way to the bank. Her looks were her fortune, and her tits had probably earned her the most money of all.

As she approached him, Ben gave a lusty growl and reached for her naked tits. He squeezed and molded big hot handfuls of silky skin, and he quickly worked her large red nipples into long stiff buds. Marlene's famous violet eyes got hot with excitement as he fondled her sensitive breasts. She got too horny to hold still, and she reached for Ben's big stiff cock, curling her fingers around it and pumping.

"Darling, you're fantastically hung," she cooed.

"I bet you tell all the guys that," Ben grinned.

Still it was true-he was hung like a horse. Chrissy couldn't even imagine how a woman could take a cock that size and survive. She'd hardly believed it when Tara took Mark's six-incher. Still Marlene didn't seem at all worried. She was pumping Ben's prick like it was an old friend. She rubbed her hand over the fat purple head of his cock and smeared her fingers with his oozing cream, then rubbed the sticky stuff up and down his shaft.

"Why don't we use the daybed and be comfortable?" Ben suggested.

Marlene smiled and accompanied him over to the spacious daybed, but as Ben sat down she didn't join him. Instead she surprised him by pushing his muscular hairy thighs apart and kneeling between them. Now her hot breath was fanning his cock, and it responded by wagging stiffly and lewdly and by drooling more thick cream. Once more Marlene fisted the thick base and began to pump.

"My dear, I'm absolutely drooling," she laughed. "It's been a whole week since I've had a cock to play with."

"Poor baby," Ben laughed.

"Seriously, Ben," Marlene said as she pumped his dick, "if I don't have sex, I go out of my mind. I can't concentrate on anything."

"I know, honey," Ben said, "and that's why I suspended shooting today, till we could take care of you. There wasn't any point in going on.

"Ben, you're marvelous," Marlene purred, "and this isn't going to take long, believe me. Then we can get right back to work."

Chrissy wondered what Marlene was going to do when she got old. What would she do for sex then? Probably buy it. She was rIch enough, that was for sure. But right now there was no reason for her to pay for sex. There had to be several million male TV viewers who would have paid her for an evening in bed. Chrissy shivered with envy, wishing she had even one tenth of this woman's sex appeal.

"Mmmmmmm, I've been so hungry for a nice cock," Marlene murmured.

Her glistening little tongue flashed out, and Ben gasped as it contacted the sensitive head of his cock. His handsome face flushed with excitement as the beautiful star began to lick up his bubbling cock juice. She stabbed up at the droplets as fast as they oozed from his piss hole, then rolled them around in her mouth, savoring the salty flavor. She gulped them greedily and tongued for more, making hungry little gurgles and murmurs as she worked. Ben slumped back against the cushions and watched her with lust-glazed eyes.

"Fantastic," he grinned. "I can hardly believe this is happening."

Chrissy couldn't blame him. It was pretty fantastic to watch one of the most famous actresses in the world giving head to her father. Ben, of course, had dated plenty of actresses and nice-looking women, but never anybody with Marlene's superior status. It turned Chrissy on like crazy to watch, especially when she realized that Marlene was just as good at sex as she was on the TV screen.

"Mmmmmmm, love the taste of your cock, darling," she purred.

She'd lathered the fat purple head of his cock with her hot spit till it gleamed like a big polished knob. Now she licked her way down the granite column of meat, lathering every inch of it, while Ben shivered and moaned. She reached the thick hairy base of his prick and went right on going, down to his huge hair thatched balls. She teased and lashed the big bags with her hot tongue, and Ben's nostrils flared as he panted and snorted with lust. Chrissy watched avidly, trying to memorize everything the older woman did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.