Incest Family - Cover

Incest Family

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A brother and sister taken in by their aunt and uncle when theer parents have a nasty divorce, wind up getting much closer to them and their cousins and each other than they ever imagined.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Novel-Pocketbook  

Betty was very quickly going bananas. It seemed that everybody was having a ball except her. Just when she thought she'd had Billy in her little hot pocket, he'd gotten vague and spaced out and all tangled up in her mother's clutches.

"My own mother! It's enough to make you puke." Actually there wasn't anything particularly sickening about it. Betty was just plain old jealous. And now she had the added guilt of what she'd come to with her own brother. Mere hours of their old little game of carnal knowledge, Betty had broken down. She'd tossed away the rules they'd always used and begged Lee to really do it to her. Crying from the guilt, Lee had put his cock into her smoldering hole. Betty had come almost instantly but Lee had been more emotionally tangled from the intimacy and pulled out before his rocks had exploded. He'd sat cursing on the floor, his own hand finishing the job. Betty had wanted him to have as much pleasure as she had. Lee hadn't waited to listen to her soothing words. He'd gone to his room and locked the door. A day had passed and Betty hadn't seen him. Until five minutes ago when she'd turned the block by the Walgreen's and seen him duck inside. She parked and followed. He was trying to hide behind a paperbacks when she came up.

"Looks good, why don't you buy it?" She poked him in the belly. "Except it would probably be more exciting if you turned it around. Unless you like to read upside down."

"You better leave me alone, Betty."

"My own brother? If you have something bothering you I want to talk it out."

"You know what's bothering me."

"The fact that you put your cock in my pussy most likely."

"Hey, be quiet would you?" He glowered at her. Betty saw how his eyes were like Margaret's when he was mad. She wanted to pinch him for being such an ass about what had happened between them.

"Didn't you like it?"

"Like- what?"

"Like fucking me?" Betty pushed out her chest a little. She'd dolled herself up that morning and her green eyeshadow heightened the haunting effect of her large eyes. She touched her brother's arms, let her fingernails dig in a little.

"You know what Betty?" Lee said, shaking his head. "You need help. Psychiatric help."

"After all the times you've pushed that vibrator into me? Maybe we'd both better go see a shrink." Lee started to say something else but bit his lip instead.

"I've got to go somewhere," he stammered finally.

"No you're not. Not this time. You always run away just when the fight gets good. I'm not going to let you talk yourself into being some kind of sex martyr. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what happened the other day. Except the junk you've got in your head." She followed Lee around an aisle. He stopped to tell her to go to hell and she sidled up close before he had a chance to get the words out.

"Oh, this is convenient." She plucked a small package from the rack in front of them.

"Prophylactics. Condoms. Rubbers." She giggled naughtily. "Let's buy some and go use them all up in one day!"

"You're out of it." Lee snapped back.

"Wasn't that the reason you were so shook up the other day? Weren't you worried about making a baby in me?"

"Yeah. Among other things."

"Like getting caught. That's all."

"Mom would have a heart attack if-"

"Honestly I don't think our mother would give a goddamn if she caught us going at it. You know what she's doing with your own cousin, don't you?"

"You're just guessing."

"I'm a pretty good guesser." Betty chose the most expensive condom on the shelf and held it out to her brother. "Do you want to buy it or shall I?" Lee didn't say anything so Betty marched up to the cash register and put her purchase on the counter. The lady rang up the sale and glanced secretly at the two of them. Lee blushed and looked up and down.

"What if she knows we're brother and sister?" he said when they'd stepped out of the store.

"Who gives a shit what she thinks?" Betty waved him to her car. "Just leave yours here in town, I'll drive."

"Where to?" Lee asked, getting in but staying by the door.

"Why home of course. Can you think of a better place?"

"Look Betty, I don't even know if I should go with you."

"You're dying to get one of these rubbers on and push your hot little cock into my pussy again." She curled her lips at him and licked the bottom one slowly. "You know that that's all you've been thinking about for the past two days."

Lee dropped his eyes. "Yeah. I can't get it out of my mind. How it felt."

"Me neither." She put a hand against the swell in his jeans. "Let's go do it again."

"What if Mom is home?"

"Well, we're not going to do it on the patio," Betty sniggered. "Quit worrying and hold on." She burned rubber away from the curb and headed out of town.


Margaret was about to come for the fourth time. The effect of having a man under her, of having him bound and helpless, had injected her with a crazed passion. She'd never been so highly aroused in her life. She was too feverish with wanting more cock to worry about her nephew's choked gasps as she lifted her ass and drove it down again to penetrate her nephew's choked gasps as she lifted her ass and drove it down again to penetrate herself with that rigid, white shaft that jutted from between his legs.

"God, Margaret, you're gonna t-t-tear it off!" he panted.

"I've got to have another one. It's so close! Ohhhhh, Christ, it's sooooo close!"

"Uhhhh!"

"You beautiful animal," she growled, biting him on the shoulder again. There were already a few bleeding places where she'd feasted on his muscled, masculine bod. And Billy couldn't do a damn thing about it. His hands were bound to the bedposts as were his ankles. He was spread-eagled and he belonged to her. With agonizing slowness she arched her back, drawing her pussy up his prick until only the tip was surrounded by her hot, slick pussy. She pumped like that for a few moments, feeling the mouth of her vagina open around the Shape and then clasp tight again. She was panting, sobbing for another release. It would probably exhaust her completely this time. But then maybe not. Maybe she'd want another, and another.

"God, hurry up would you. My cock hurts!"

"I'll take as much time as I want," she told him, staring into his handsome face. It thrilled her to be the boss now. This young stud was going to find out what a real fucking was all about. She ran her fingertips up and down his chest as her breasts swayed heavily above his body. The sucking sound of her pussy slipping down again sounded wonderful. She took him to the hilt and then let her body rest against his as she pumped with renewed energy. Her thighs slipped inside Billy's and she clasped them tightly together, tightening her pussy around his prick. The friction made him groan and toss his head.

"I can keep you as hard as I want."

"I never came three times before," he managed to say between clamped teeth.

"Why don't you come another time too?"

"God!" She kissed him hard on the mouth, pushing her tongue in and out between his teeth. He gave in to her rape of him, moaning. Margaret felt that burning tickle at last. She knew she could catch it now, knew that all she had to do was to keep grinding her swollen, dripping pussy against the base of her nephew's prick. It felt glorious. It was a sharp, almost too intense spasm as the waves of pleasure rode up her body. She screamed and sank her teeth into Billy's shoulder again. He jerked against the ropes and the bed creaked, but held. It was like she had a raging stallion bound and helpless to do her will. She shuddered and her eyes fluttered closed as her climax pounded through her like some rampaging, unseen animal.

"Yuuuuhhhh, ohhhhhh God!"

"Margaret, I'm gonna come too!"

"Darling, darling!" She threw her ass around in wilder and wilder circles as the climax intensified.

Then she had the strongest desire to have her nephew's jizz in her mouth. She was still coming a little when she jerked her pussy from his angry-looking cock and scooted down his tense body.

"Uhhh, what are you doing to me?" Billy whimpered, thrusting, the air, his bulging glans slapping wetly against his belly.

Margaret gathered it into her hands and began to massage it with delirious excitement. She licked and sucked along the shaft until the first droplet of cum formed at the tip. Then slowing her titillation, she only rubbed him enough to bring the first jet of his cream spurting from the tiny orifice. She had her mouth open for it and the hot sap spattered in the back of her throat.

"Whhhuuuuhhh," Billy groaned, every muscle in his body corded out as he pulled mightily against the nylon ropes.

Margaret let her mouth surround him for a second and then jacked him with both hands. She let the curds bubble up against the underside of her chin, against her cheeks and upper lip. The hot splats rained on her, dripped down the bridge of her nose and into her mouth. She smeared the stuff around and pumped her moaning nephew's prick for more. It came in even thicker glops, pouring out like the eruption of a small volcano now. She lapped at the translucent fluid with hot cries for more. Until there was no more. Until her nephew gave another huge shudder and settled into the bed. His cock wilted quickly, losing its stiffness, melting down into his cum-matted pubic hair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.